Club X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, using both hands, I take a firm grip on his erection and pull his shaft horizontal. Another river of pre cum oozes from the tip and I scoop it up onto my tongue before stretching it out into a delightful silvery threat that sparkles and glistens like spun diamond. I withdraw to more fully admire my creation until the chain breaks and swings back to rest on my chin, chest and fingers. With both hands, I grease up his pole with his spilled juices before enveloping his helmet with my lips once again

My tongue, like a soft wet carpet, is laid before this most welcome visitor to my mouth and his cock glides easily over its surface towards the back of my throat; I make a comfortable pillow for its tasty throbbing head and form a good tight seal over his flesh before working my lips up and down his pole. Pre cum juices flow in steady languid waves from his delicious prick and wash over my tongue like a warm salty tide. My spit and his pre cum combine to form an exquisite cocktail! I do not swallow but instead let it fill my mouth, pooling beneath my tongue until I feel I may gag. Then, and only then, do I withdraw and, pulling myself upright, I dribble this specially prepared love potion over his fabulous phallus. Thick and uneven grey and silvery ropes of man juice slip easily over my lips and land wetly on his hot blood flushed skin. Bubbles of spit catch the light and sparkle like trapped stars.

I catch the dribbling mess with both hands as it slips off the back of his erection, like oil over wet chrome and smear it up and down his penis until it glistens and shines like wet leather. My God, I am so fucking hard for his load! Like a wild beast, I launch myself at his meat and feed voraciously on his flesh. I stuff his cock hungrily first into my mouth, then over the back of my tongue. I can feel his tight wiry pubes tickle my nose as I make a scabbard of my throat for his mighty sword. With my free hand, I work my erection while my tongue pushes his cock around my mouth. My cheeks bulge and I swallow hard as my mouth fills with spit and pre cum. My throat feels stretched and my jaw aches a little. I begin to move my head in time to the pounding rhythms from the dance floor. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! I focus on the tip of his cock, lashing it all over my mouth with my powerful tongue.

Oh, God, I need him to unload in me! But then it will be all over, and we can't have that. So, when I feel his bell end begin to swell in my mouth, I stop and, once more, I withdraw. Breathless, I stare up at his gorgeous erection. It stands spit wet and ram-rod stiff, framed on each side by the satin curtains of the glory hole, like a solitary actor holding centre stage, his audience captivated! Tiny bubbles of spit cling to the surface like delicate crystal domes and a tiny vein pulses rapidly as his heart pumps his erection sustaining blood into his shaft.

Delicately, I drag my teeth over his inflamed manhood, biting gently. I flick my tongue, lizard like, over the base of his helmet. I kiss the fading scar left by his circumcision and let my breath fall lightly over his wet flesh. Stooping a little lower, I lap at his cool heavy balls and rain down gentle kisses all over his genitals. The smell is intoxicating and I can control myself no longer.

I take a firm hold on his powerful pole, my fingers wet and greasy with spit and pre cum. I move my mouth nearer the deep purple dome of his cock and let my breath fall over his wet flesh. I just love the magical smell of a spit wet cock, especially when it's my spit! I wet-up the tip with another large mouthful and, as the thin vein laced skin yields willingly to my sticky fingers' embrace, I flick my tongue lightly over the tip of his cock. I can feel his heart's steady pulse in my hand and, as I begin to pump my fist slowly and purposefully up and down his engorged penis, the uneven texture of his blood swollen love muscle seems to ripple within my grip.

Placing my hands on either side of the glory hole, I lower my head to his erection. Pre cum flows freely from the weeping tip of his penis and I spread it all over the sculpted tip, chasing his cock with my open mouth and savoring the flavor. Using just my lips, I caress every millimeter of his deep brown bell end. From behind the wall, I can hear little moans of pleasure and encouragement as I work my magic. I scoop his cock back into my mouth and quickly draw the full slick length into the back of my throat.

"Oh, yes! That's it," he croons in a breathy whisper. "Don't stop, cock whore!"

And I am. I work his fat cock in and out of my throat, matching my breathing to the movements of my head. My lips slide easily over the velvety texture of his bell end, up and over the ridge before dropping down on to his shaft's silky smooth skin. Then I push them all the way down his erection. As his cock slides neatly into me, stretching my throat, I focus on his filthy words of encouragement as he rains down abuse from behind the wall.

"Ooh, yeah, baby," I gush between mouthfuls, "Cum for me!" Again, I take him into my throat but again I beg for sperm while catching my breath, "Give it to me, my Master! Shoot your hot spunk into my belly. Please!" I can tell by the extra swelling of his cock, that he likes this. So, I continue to suck then beg until I think that he is about to blow.

I grip his cock in one hand while working my own erection with the other. I focus my mouth on the tip of his cock, sucking hard, while pumping my fingers up and down his manhood once more, slowly at first and then faster and faster as I moan like a professional cock slut over his meat.

"I'm a dirty cock whore," I gasp, quite feral with lust and rubbing his cock all over my face. "I want you to cum in my mouth! Shoot that hot stuff all over my face," bashing the tip against my cheeks and chin. He doesn't reply, focusing on his climax no doubt! "Mmm, I want it!"

My fingers are a blur now as they fly up and down his cock. I hold out my tongue and wait, submissive and cum thirsty. Thankfully, I don't have to wait long! His first small load pumps out down the valley at the front of his bell end and is followed almost immediately by a large powerful blast from his impressive love gun. I close my eyes just in time and take it mostly over my forehead and cheek, a little loop hanging wetly against my eyelid.

Beneath my fingers, I can feel the semen pulsing up his cock. Another load lands mainly in my hair and this time I swoop down, mouth open, and scoop his throbbing erection neatly into my mouth. Almost at once, I am overwhelmed by another colossal amount of cock cream. His cum tastes fabulous and I feel like I might swoon as the heady aroma swamps my senses. Between my lips, his erection throbs and twitches as he shoots his man-milk into my mouth, spraying hot and salty jizz all over my tongue. I gulp and swallow hard and fast, but a little is squeezed from my mouth by the motion of his cock.

Another blast! And another and then I can sense his orgasm coming to and end. His cum coats my mouth and tongue and as I work his cock, I can feel it smearing his semen all over my cheeks. I feel elated as his spunk slips thickly down my throat and into my belly. I gulp greedily, sucking hard, as I drain every last drop of cum from his balls. I run my finger and thumb up the front of his cock to milk his last and a large white dome of semen oozes thickly onto his quivering bell end. I chase it over the glistening spunk marbled surface before swallowing it all down. Then I use his cock to scoop up the sperm from my face, spooning it into my mouth and licking my fingers before kissing good bye to his steadily flagging erection.

And then I'm back on my feet, and heading for the steam room for some hot soapy fun. To my left, the dance floor is really heating up, with three or four groups openly fucking and sucking while others dance around them. The Management usually puts a stop to this but they seem to be turning a blind eye to it, for the moment. A small tight circle of around six or seven hunks and twinks have gathered around some enthusiastic cock sucker who is working each of them in turn and, judging by the blissed-out expressions on their faces, they are each getting a good draining. As I get a little closer, I can see that this particular cock sucker has breasts. Now, this is very strange and a complete break from the usually very strict all male policy. I am intrigued and make a slight detour for a closer investigation, thinking that perhaps she must be a lady-boy but no, this particular worshipper at the Temple Of Cock is most definitely a woman.

Since I developed a taste for boys' bits, I have not had any pussy but this girl looks perfect! Firm rounded breasts, long tanned legs which go all the way up to her perfectly trimmed cunt and an ass to kill for, and at once I know that tonight, I am going to fuck that girl, preferably while blowing another nice hard cock.

To be continued.....

12