Clubbing with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

It has been my experience that men by and large are much more taken with their own erection than we are, any of the women I know at least, but I'd surely have to admit it was a steamy sight, watching him slide his curled fist eagerly up and down the length of his beautiful cock...the very one that has been buried miles up my beautiful and deserving ass so many times.

I was oddly struck right at that moment though by a kind of funny thought. You know how when you go to a three ring circus and there is so much going on that you really don't know where to look. It was kind of like that with Dean Right then and I could see him struggling with it. He didn't know whether to look at me fondling Gina's tits or look down at the pleasure center of his the universe. His head snapped back and forth as if watching a tennis tournament played at double time. He was trying to look at both at once but couldn't do it and that's what made it funny to me. There was some drool on at the corner of his mouth punctuated by the snapping head, the wide, searching, almost frantic eyes and his arm pumping away to an unheard rhythm in the manner of John Phillip Susa on speed balls. I nearly laughed right out.

Gina pulled my top off up over my head. I was wearing no bra and she touched me but only briefly before she bent down, reached up under my skirt and lowered my thong. I'll mention it was of a dark blue satiny material because she made a point of admiring it before looping it over Dean's reddening pole. That broke the ice and we all three laughed out loud.

"OK Dean, now I want you to take your Mom's skirt off and then mine," she commanded.

"Whatever you say Gina," came the slurred reply. He reached around behind me, his face buried in my tits as he did this, unbuttoned the waist band of my skirt and let it fall to the ground. I was fully naked and though I was surfing the waves of the scotch, I still felt the tiniest bit self conscious so to hide it, I turned in a couple of slow pirouettes, my hands raised above my head in mock parody. They simultaneously commenced a polite if brief applause.

"OK Deano, get crackin' buddy," she said to him as she lifted her arms up out to her side and the ever obedient boy turned his attention to her. He had her skirt off in a flash and speaking of flash, with the skirt gone that's all there was -- she was wearing no panties or thong. The towel was now at Dean's feet and the three of us must have looked quite a sight; two middle aged moms standing there in the hall, hot, sweaty, sexually cranked up and naked along with a 23 year old Upton College soccer captain yanking away at his dong. Yikes!

At no one's urging in particular, it just happened spontaneously, we closed ranks and began to kiss and touch each other. This was the first time I'd ever had my hand on Gina's ass. It felt otherworldly to me, mesmerizing as I ran my finger tips so delicately back and forth across her cheeks, tracing her crack and exploring the full smooth creamy round beauty of her curve. I had seen her nude only once before and then only in profile. It was right here in this very spot only six months pervious when I had slunk away to leave her and Dean to their business. She didn't know about Dean and me back then but I'll never forget how her cheeks puffed out when he rammed her from behind as she leaned against the wall that night while I watched from my hiding place on the stairs. I could have only hoped that one day I might get my hands on those perfectly formed domes. And here it was. And it was better than I had dared to dream.

We were all damp and slippery and there as a great amount of roaming hands and fingers, much spit swapping and the ladies taking turns jerking poor, out-numbered Dean. I can promise you he wasn't complaining. "Diana," queried Gina, trying to reassert control, "How would you like to get down on your knees and give Dean a nice sloppy blow job? I want to watch you suck him off right here in front of me, right now".

Dean and I both stiffened and exchanged weary glances. We each fell silent.

"What the hell's the matter with you two all of a sudden?" she asked with some incredulity.

We both started to answer and then he fell quiet to let me explain. "We've never done that Gina. Neither have we ever had vaginal intercourse. It's just not in our repertoire," I said.

"So not to be a dumb ass but what the hell do you do, just jerk him off all day and that's it?" she asked.

I just looked down at the carpet and Dean spoke up. "Think of this way Gina, if you really must know. I take care of things at the back end of the train. I'm the caboose man for mom."

"You're fucking with me," she said in mock hysterics as she threw her arms up in the air, her great tits jutting out and jiggling there in front of her, bouncing and swaying.

"It's true Gina," I said, "that's been our thing from the beginning. It started in the shower 5 years ago and I do not need you judging us for that," a trace of anger bubbling in my voice.

"Whoa honey. Whoa just a minute," she replied. "Not only would I never ever judge you no matter what but in fact I think that's so hot."

Dean spoke up finally saying, "You really think that's hot?"

"Not only do I think that's the hottest thing I ever heard," she replied, "I also think you should make me put my money where my mouth is and really show me how it started and then see if I don't go nuts for the chance to watch. Gather your drinks kids, we're taking a fucking shower," she concluded with a playful firmness in her voice.

Dean and I had no problem with that at all. It was arguably our favorite thing anyway and to have a voluptuous female voyeur there with us in the stall, naked, watching and vowing not to judge us...well can it get any better than that. I looked at him and he looked at me. We both smiled broadly and nodded. Dean immediately left us and headed for my bath, the one with the oversize shower. We watched his cute little collegiate hinny waddle up the hall and disappear into my room. Gina and I picked up our drinks and with our arms around each other, followed right behind.

The sound of running water sometimes makes me have to pee so I sat on the potty for a minute and the instant I got up, Gina took my pace. By the time we finished Dean had gotten the water up to temperature. We all climbed in and closed the door, the fragrant smell of soap and shampoo already being carried into the air by the rising steam. The kissing and touching started all over again, noisy and sloppy as ever and no shortage of spit. The shower doors were already fogging up. I felt Gina press her fingers into my crack and across my asshole. Now this was a woman after my own heart. I looked back over my shoulder, smiled, winked and pursed my lips at her.

Dean slipped between her and me at that point, directing me to lean against the wall at the front end of the stall with my feet a little bit apart. He squeezed some shower gel into his hand and began to apply a generous slurry of soapy suds all over my shoulders, back and behind, reaching through my arms a couple of times to run his slippery fingers across my tits and my stiffening nipples. Now I was beginning to catch fire. Gina had taken a step back to watch. She was working on herself as she looked on. When I looked back over my shoulder I could see that her eyes were different, sort of squinting. Her lips were stretched and her back and shoulders were hunched and rounded as she bent over to reach herself. Her gaze met mine. It was electric and the very air itself sizzled. Her lips moved as she looked at me, straight at me, past my eyes and into my soul. She was mouthing something in silence to me. I couldn't get it but that was all the more arousing as I was left to imagine the urgency and intensity of her secret message.

Dean had gotten past my back and shoulders now and had lowered his attention to my ass crack. My feet were spread well apart and his warm, slippery, soapy hands were shuttling back and forth in my crack, delivering a mind bending sensation that traveled like a driven current from my asshole to my cunt and back again. It was overtaking me. Gina had now reached around to Dean's front and was furiously jerking him with her free hand. It was well lathered and dripping on his balls. He was as hard as a concrete phone pole and trembling. Gina was nearing the brink I could tell by her heavy, accelerated breathing. I was very quickly approaching my tipping point myself and was trying to hold off as long as I could but within seconds could hold on lo longer.

"Now Dean, do me now, "I urged breathlessly. "Get in me now -- NOW. Do it. Do it", I commanded in a high squeal. I could barely talk, barely breathe. I was dying to let go.

His hungry, driving, hunting cock was immediately at my asshole and with all that lubricating slippery, soapy brew in my crack he was able to gain entry on virtually the first try. "I'm in," he announced triumphantly.

"I know that for God's sake Dean," I said. "Hammer me, I want to feel it big, big. I want you ramming into my ass hard and fast. Now, faster. Now. Now. Go."

Gina had moved behind Dean and was plowing his ass as if she was wearing a strap-on, just going at him as hard and fast as she could. Bam, bam, slap, slap. And every time she'd slam into his backside, the reverberation would jostle his dick up inside me and it was as if they were both ass fucking me at the same time. With one hand on his hip and the other waiving in circles over her head she was shrieking and yelling something about a cowboy. We were all at a fevered pitch and then as if of a single mind, we were catapulted over the edge of the world. Yelling and screaming, whistling, hooting, waiving and humping, half laughing and half crying, falling down, down into emptiness. Nothing existed but sensation, glorious life affirming sensation.

And then there was just the noise of the streaming water sloshing off my shoulders. I finally drew a breath and my vision began to clear. My hearing returned. Dean was slumped over my back and Gina was slumped over his.

In this position we were pretty well all locked up together so she had to be the first to lift up and she did. Dean had withdrawn and he and I both came back to vertical at the same time. I turned and put my arms around him and looking over his shoulder, extended my reach to take Gina's hand. She took my hand and brought it to her lips. We just held there for a few minutes, holding each other and simmering in the extraordinary experience we had just so passionately shared. There could never be an equal to this, ever. Sure, we might be together again but we'd never again be shot full of the magic and the glory of this first time together.

An extraordinarily potent bond had been made there in that shower that day, unanticipated as it might have been. We spoke of it many times after that when we were together and especially when we drank. I have since then 'played' with Gina often enough and every time it is mystical. Dean continues to treat me like his queen and for all I know, maybe they get together once in a while too. I hope so. I love them both.

Her tits still intimidate me though.

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers
12