Clubs & Balconies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badfun
badfun
5 Followers

The guy who took her downstairs started feeling the inside of her thigh. She went with it. Then another guy moved in and started to rub the inside of her other thigh. She went with it. The small group of onlookers turned into a swarming crowd of around 30, and it only got rowdier.

As I watched the two *leg warmers* slide their hands further up her thighs, I noticed my baby close her eyes as she let her own hands grab both breasts. I could hear the guys murmuring, and then all went quiet as everyone stood stunned watching a busty blonde grope and manhandle her own big tits that hung heavy out of her top.

The public display of two guys rubbing the insides of my baby's legs gave the passport to the rest for finding a spot on her innocent body to appreciate. I watched another two guys move in pretty quick to her tits as she continued to soak it up. I focused in on their big, dark tanned hands intensely squeezing a breast each, remembering that she always would say how much she likes the look of a dark hand against her fair skin.

The *leg warmers* by now had fully hiked up her skirt and had her legs pulled wide open so that her soaking underwear was on display for all to see. My cock strained through my pants and my hand unintentionally started groping four pair of hands.

The group around her was starting to get so intense and close that I could only catch glimpses of my distant angel through the gaps of each man's tanned muscled body that accommodated her new found adventure. My cock strained more and more and my hand kept rubbing.

I looked around the balcony to see that her audience had grown, but most of the near thousand that crowded the club were unaware of the commotion outside of the beat aromas. From this point for a while, I couldn't see what was going on inside the circle of fiery men but I could see a lot of movement, and noticed a few guys taking off their T-shirts. I caught a few flashes of her face in between muscled torsos, and realized her flirtatious smirk had switched to a dirty animalistic expression of hunger.

The change put me on edge a little. Her facial expressions told me it was consensual, so the thought of not knowing exactly what was going on, continued to turn me on. The situation turned up a notch when a guy pulled himself out and started masturbating. He was standing on the right of the inside circle and by what I could make out, no-one stood in the way of him and her.

He was a very tall, toned, dark guy with surfer hair locks and big strong arms. His stomach was ribbed to the max and his cock was long and thick. I watched his hand as it stroked up and down himself, while his eyes looked like they were burning holes of fire all over my baby's exposed body - which made me think, had they taken any more pieces of clothing off her? I still couldn't see her.

Is her underwear pulled to the side? Fuck...They could be fingering her!! I knew they definitely weren't fucking her from the stillness in the air around them. The big dark guy continued to pound his hard cock with his fist while a few others took themselves out as well.

I assumed by the arm movements that the three guys with their backs to me, closest to her, had their chocks out as well, but I still wanted to know what exactly they were jacking off to because they all ended up taking their cocks out only within a space of minutes. I still couldn't see her. I started getting frustrated with myself and I too wanted to jack off over it but I didn't want to do it on the balcony, so I decided to get a closer look.

I quickly ran downstairs making sure I didn't miss anything, and found a little spot on the sand up from the partition about 6m away from the mayhem. I had an unobstructed view of everything. My questions were answered when I noticed one guy holding my baby's underwear to the side, exposing her dripping wet cunt, while she fingered her enormously swollen clit. Her hand was soaking with lust juices, and all seven guys that surrounded her were pumping their cocks like crazy.

My insides squirmed. The shy guys had folded to the outer limb of heated surfers but continued to grope themselves through their denim. I watched discreetly as my baby grunted and moaned at the site of the commotion her body caused. She was loving it! I pulled my painfully hard cock out of my pants and started stroking it like the others.

A few other people saw me start, but that didn't bother me. It deemed appropriate with all that was going on in front of me. Five minutes went by watching the circle jerk around my busty angel, and I already had to hold back three times. My cock was tight filled with juice which made me wonder if any of these guys were going to cum...and where?

I pumped harder over the possibilities when I noticed the guy grabbing her left breast spraying out streams of cum cream all over the ground that laid beside her. Her head bowed down to watch him spill every last drop. I held back again at the site as my juices rose once more to the brim. Her fingers continued to vibrate herself through the wetness as the guy on the right of her, rubbed down both of her stacked breasts and released a humble moan that saw his big thick cock ejaculate massive shots of jizz for each five pumps.

He kept cumming and cumming and I could tell he was trying to work up the courage to shoot it over my baby's big popular rack, but he too finished it on the ground beside her. I held back again, struggling to retain for any longer. The four guys in front of her were all of what was left of the guys jacking off, and my baby continued to finger herself. I could tell they were all getting close to exploding because I'd see some slow their stroking down, then speed back up again, almost like they didn't want the moment to stop.

I saw my girl do the same as well. I could feel the energy build up and I could hear the moans getting louder and more frequent. Her cunt was literally dripping and glistening with the patio light that hung above, and I could see her face turn bright red. My stomach screamed. Her eyes closed shut, her mouth opened and let out a crying scream that had never been unleashed before. Her hand and body shook, her fingers stopped vibrating, and her cunt fountained orgasmic juices like I've never seen before.

To my shock, she simultaneously slammed almost her entire hand inside herself and then continued to orgasm as she thrust her soaking wet hand in and out as the slippery skin that stretched around it. Her body shuttered and jolted at the sensitivity of her explosion. Her eyes opened to recover an update of the situation.

While still moaning and regaining reality, both guys in front arched their backs and sprayed huge big streams of thick white cum all over her abused cunt, stomach and tits, followed by the other two exploding their 40 minute old cum juices, which ended up spanning like a river from the bottom of her stomach, covering her heavy hanging breasts, her neck and her face. Much to her shock and surprise, she was cum soaked!

The guys groped her wet body, shook all their left-overs onto her stretched cunt, her dripping big DD's and started to walk away as if they were done using her. Her face froze, and I could tell that she was done. I watched as my baby and her cum covered body pushed away the last minute grabs from left out spectators...I had to cum.

I unintentionally released a huge big moan that caught the attention of both my baby and her admirers. She turned to realize what I was doing, a slutty smirk appeared and I fired out thick heavy loads of hot cum down towards the sand while watching my angel slut walking toward me with seven loads all over her exposed breasts, legs, and face.

I've never cum so much in my life. After a solid 10 seconds of shooting my demon seed all over the sand, my angel bent down and made eye contact with me, reconnecting from three hours of deviant distance. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she didn't want to be there anymore and the instant I finished cumming, I wanted the same.

I put myself back in my pants and put my arm around her, taking her away from all the, now, unwanted energies that lingered. We walked on the sand and headed toward the water. Not a word was said. I wanted her to feel my warmth because I feared any regret coming to the surface of her soul. I wanted her to feel that I was OK and everything was just as it was before.

A layer of water smeared over the sand before our feet, and we stopped in our tracks. "Fuck," I said.

"Yeah fuck!" she replied. We paused to hear a wave break.

"Fuck!" I said louder.

"Fuck!!!" she yelled followed by a insane laugh of shock.

"Fuck, you are a fucking mess baby, I can't believe you did that!"

"Oh no, are you alright, are you cool? I promise I would never of done that if you weren't cool with it."

"Babe, babe, babe....It was crazy...I loved it!" I felt a grin rise up my cheeks.

"Are you sure, cause you are the only thing that matters. I love you so so much!"

"Honey, all is good. nothing has changed, I love you more than ever. We can experience anything together..you are my best mate...besides..I know you'd never leave me.."

"Oh really?" she teased.

"Yeah, cause I'm the best looking guy you've ever seen," I joked with the most serious look on my face.

The joke was returned by her kicking water all over me. "You bitch!!" I laughed.

"Now you are as wet as I am!" she bickered.

"You need a rinse," I said, picking her up and chucking her into a gentle flowing wave. Her body shot up from the surface of the water.

Her breasts wobbled freely in the air of the sea but were soon pressed against my naked chest as we held each other, connecting with a spark like the day we first met.

I later found out that one of the guys, when my balcony view was obstructed, put himself inside her and fucked her for a while until she pushed him out because she was worried how I would handle it. I told her it probably would've turned me on even more.

She then admitted that it felt really incredible - she said her heart pounded rapidly when he entered her so much that she could've exploded on him if he continued. When I asked her about how they finished off, she said that she loved how they covered her - that it was so warm and the way they walked off turned her on because it made her feel like she was being used just for her tits!

Can blood get any hotter?

badfun
badfun
5 Followers
12