Clueless!

Story Info
Helpless in the dark at the mercy of. . . ?
3.4k words
3.53
80.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’s pitch black,” I replied. The blindfold covered my eyes and left me no opportunity to see what was happening around me what so ever.

“Good,” Jessica had a smile on her face. I could tell by her tone of voice, she was also starting to get really turned on. Well, I was now totally at her mercy, which is exactly what she wanted and explained her aroused state.

We had moved the chair for the computer from the study to our bedroom. The chair was placed at the foot of the bed so that there was a good view of it from the bed. I had sat in the chair and got relatively comfortable, I was only wearing a thong after all and the chair was cold against my buttocks and back. Jessica had then tied my hands to the arms of the chair and my ankles to two arms of the chair’s starfish shaped base.

“Just one more thing to do,” Jessica whispered breathlessly in my right ear. This startled me as I had not sensed her moving that close to me and the sudden hot breath on my ear and the words spoken so softly had caught me totally unawares.

I felt a silk scarf draped over the top of my right knee and then brushed over my skin slowly and sensuously moving up my leg causing friction with the hairs. When the scarf reached the point on my thigh where it touched the arm of the chair, I felt it looped round and tied loosely so that my leg could not move, the same process was repeated on the other leg. I was now totally unable to strain against the scarves around my ankles to bring my knees together.

“You are really enjoying this aren’t you?” I asked pointing my head to the left where I thought Jessica was. For a few seconds there was no reply, “Jessica?”

“Yes I am!” Jessica breathed in my right ear catching me unawares again. A brief shiver ran through me at the intensity that the whisper had conveyed.

I started to try and listen harder to the noises around me, straining my hearing… the shock of a voice so close had been very strange and I wanted to know where it, or anything else, was going to come from next.

Music, damn, Jessica had put some music on! Now it was almost impossible for me to hear the low sounds of a person moving around the room.

I twitched slightly as a finger touched to top of my foot and caressed across the top of my toe and then changed sensation as a finger nail was trailed along my foot and up my shin. Just before the finger nail reached my knee, it stopped and the finger tip trailed back down to my foot and was gone.

I sat breathing as shallowly as possible trying to anticipate the next contact. It can only have been seconds but it seemed longer, a kiss was planted on my right shoulder and then the tip of a tongue trailed across my shoulder to the base of my neck. The trail of moisture left by the tip of the tongue and the breath from Jessica’s nostrils added to the sensations. The tongue continued up my neck until it reached the back of my ear and then was gone.

My pulse had increased now and as I tried to shut out the music and concentrate on other sounds to help me tell what was coming next, the blood running through my ears made more noise than anything I could hear. My lips we parted and the air moving across them made them feel tight and then relaxed as they started to dry out. I moved my tongue to lick my lips. As the tip of my tongue ran across my bottom lip Jessica’s tongue was there to meet it. I jumped and pulled back my head, but Jessica followed and kissed me full on the mouth, gently running her tongue over my lips and then parting them to seek out my own tongue.

We kissed passionately yet gently, my hands straining against their bonds as I tried to reach out to hold her. I wanted to wrap my arms around her more than ever but the scarves stopped me. God this was so frustrating, yet at the same time so fulfilling as my mind could only concentrate on Jessica’s lips and tongue leaving me wanting the rest of her body even more.

I was so lost in the kiss that I let out a cry of frustration when Jessica suddenly pulled away from me. I heard her sigh, a very long sigh of satisfaction. Jessica knew the effect that the kiss had had on me. The first stirrings of my erection inside the confines of the thong were a physical signal, but Jessica knew how much I enjoyed a passionate kiss and the emotional effect that it had on me.

“Mmm, you seem to be getting into the swing of things don’t you?” Jessica was teasing me with her words as she trailed a finger nail gently across the material of my thong making me gasp at the sudden contact and increasing the size of my erection.

There was a brief moment of silence as the music reached a break between songs and at the exact moment the music restarted a finger tip was trailed across the top of my right foot and started to caress its way up my shin. When the finger tip reached my knee, I was expecting it to trail back the way it had come. Instead it delicately moved across the back of my knee and then moved under my thigh until it was trailing up the inside of my thigh.

My erection was now straining against the material of my thong and the finger tip was getting closer to my groin with each second. My body started to tense, waiting for the much desired touch of Jessica’s finger on my erection. At the last moment Jessica removed her finger tip from the very top of the inside of my right thigh and all the sensations stopped, seconds later as I was starting to expect something totally different the finger tip was replaced, this time on the inside of my left thigh, and started to trail back down towards my knee.

I gasped as a hand was placed gently on my groin making not only my cock but my entire body twitch. The hand started to gently massage my cock and then a second hand cupped my balls through the material of the thong and started to squeeze them delicately.


Jessica’s voice dripped with passion, “Would you like me to suck on your cock Roger?”

“Oh god yes,” I practically begged

Jessica continued to rub at my cock gently swirling her fingers around the head and then back down the shaft, all the time alternating between gripping with all her fingers and just brushing one finger lightly. I was starting to get a slight moist patch in the material of my thong, not helped by the pressure on my balls and the sheer desire to be sucked by Jessica’s hot mouth.

“Not just yet, I think,” with these words Jessica’s hands were suddenly gone from my cock and balls, leaving me groaning softly. All I wanted was Jessica’s hands on my body and her mouth on my cock. God I wanted it so much.

Again I was straining to hear any movement in the room, the music was still just enough to stop me from doing this and I was now more aware than ever of the sheer desire for contact.

A low buzzing noise suddenly started right next to my face and then the cold tip of a vibrator started to trail along my cheek and down to my neck.

“I think I will play with myself for a while before I see to you.” I could almost hear a laugh in Jessica’s voice as it moved away from me taking the vibrator with it.

Something brushed the back of my neck, within seconds I realised it was stiff nipples. Just as I worked this out the weight of Jessica’s breasts pushed into the back of my head and neck. A hand started to rub across my chest stopping to flick at my nipples as they slowly worked across my body.

“I think you are going to enjoy this next part,” Jessica’s voice was not behind me! Who the hell was behind me?

Before I could even start to phrase a question, a strange voice in my ear whispered, “Oh yeah Roger, I am gonna make your Jessica so wet and there is nothing you can do about it.”

I didn’t have the slightest clue who this other woman was but her words made my cock twitch and Jessica started to chuckle softly at the sight of this.

“Take his blindfold off Barbra,” Jessica instructed the strange woman behind me.

The hands on my chest worked their way back up my body and gently caressed my neck as the weight of the breasts lifted from me the hands vanished and the blindfold fell away. Jessica was lay on the bed on her side propped up on her left elbow with her right knee bent, she was gently teasing her nipples with her right hand.

“Hello Roger,” Jessica smiled at me as the strange woman appeared from behind me and started to move towards the bed. I was lost for words, my cock had an answer though, it twitched against the material of my thong. Barbra, who the hell was Barbra? My mind was racing. Jessica had never mentioned anyone called Barbra.

The stranger climbed onto the bed and blocked most of my view of Jessica, all I could see was this woman leaning forward to kiss Jessica full on the lips as her hand rested on Jessica’s hip. I tilted my head back and let out a low moan and noticed the mirror on the dressing table. It had been moved from the normal position, when I looked into it I could see Barbra’s face starring at me with a smile and then she winked and went back to kissing Jessica.

Slowly the two women caressed each other kissing all the time. Jessica’s hands roamed across the woman’s back and playfully squeezed her ass. Finally their lips parted and Barbra leaned down and cupped one of Jessica’s breasts in her hand, extending her tongue she started to gently swirl the tip of her tongue around the nipple,. I watched in total awe as Barbra left a glistening trail of saliva behind. Jessica let out a low moan and tipped back her head.

“She likes that Roger,” Barbra stared straight into the mirror while she spoke to me and then went back to circling Jessica’s nipple with her tongue. I was transfixed and my cock was now straining against the material of my throng and starting to ache. Slowly Barbra took the full nipple in her mouth and from the way her cheeks went hollow, was applying a lot of suction. After a few moments of this she changed to the other nipple, Jessica was breathing heavily as Barbra started to stray a hand across her stomach and lightly stroked Jessica’s shaved pubic mound.

“Oh yes, please stroke my clit, please,” Jessica was squeezing Barbra’s ass in a determined manner as she practically begged this strange woman to finger her.

“Yeah, stroke her clit," I echoed.

“Are you going to tell our poor little voyeur over there all about it while I do?” Barbra asked Jessica in a mocking tone as she continued to run her fingers over Jessica’s pubic mound.

“Yes, just please stroke my clit,” Jessica breathed heavily and then gasped as Barbra lowered her hand and placed one finger firmly between Jessica’s cunt lips and started to stroke her clit with short circular motions.

“Oh she is so wet Roger,” Barbra glanced in the mirror to make sure she had my full attention and then placed her mouth back on Jessica’s nipple. I was breathing heavily and yearning for a taste of Jessica’s juices, but in no position to do anything about it.

“Oh god Roger, she is really teasing my clit and her mouth feels fantastic on my nipples,” Jessica was breathing really heavy now and starting to gasp a little. Barbra kept up the motion on Jessica’s clit with one finger and started to alternate between licking and sucking each nipple.

Barbra suddenly increased the pace of her finger on Jessica’s clit and caused a visible twitch in Jessica’s hips and her heavy breathing turned into low moans.

“Yes, that’s it Barbra, oh god that’s gonna make me come, please don’t stop.” Jessica was clinging to Barbra’s ass now.

Barbra stopped liking on Jessica’s nipple and looked in the mirror at my face. “Don’t tell me, tell Roger.”

“She is going to make me come on her fingers Roger, my god she is making me so wet!” Jessica said through her moaning and her increased hip movement. I

Seconds later Jessica exploded in orgasm. “Ohhhh, I am coming Roger, I am coming on Barbra’s fingerssssss. Mmmmmmm, YES.” Jessica threw her head back as she uttered the last word and practically screamed it.

Barbra stood up off the bed and walked towards me with her finger waving in the air in front of her. I could see Jessica’s juices glistening on the finger and waited, hoping that I would get to taste them.

“Mmmmm, I think you should taste this,” Barbra held her finger in front of my face. As I darted my tongue out to, she moved the finger away and sucked on it herself. I gasped in utter frustration.

“Oh yes, that was just beautiful”, Barbra’s face broke out in a wicked smile as she finished cleaning Jessica’s juices from her finger. Turning her back to me, Barbra knelt down at the end of the bed and practically dragged Jessica by the ankles towards herself so that she was knelt between Jessica’s spread legs.

“Hold those knees up Jessica, I am going to lick you while Roger sits there and has to watch.” Barbra pushed Jessica’s legs up towards her chest and held them there until Jessica put her hands behind her knees.

Slowly at first Barbra started to lick the back of Jessica’s thighs moving towards her exposed and glistening cunt inch by tantalising inch. All the time she was doing this Barbra stared straight at me as I sat watching. I was almost as desperate for Barbra to start licking Jessica’s cunt as she was. The moans of delight at the teasing Jessica was receiving made this blatantly obvious.

After what seemed like an eternity Barbra’s tongue gently brushed against Jessica’s lips and gently parted them. Barbra stuck her tongue straight out and began to fuck Jessica slowly. I sighed, the tension of waiting finally over. Jessica was not so subtle in her reaction.

“Oh god, YES! Fuck me with your tongue”, Jessica panted the words out as her hips started to push up as best they could from her position, straining to get the tongue as deep in her cunt as possible.

“Oh Jesus, she is tongue fucking my cunt so good Roger,” Jessica was leaning up off the bed trying to make eye contact with me.

“I know, it looks fantastic,” my voice was wavering slightly when I said this and the wet patch in my thong was getting bigger at a faster rate now.

Barbra kept on pushing her tongue deep into Jessica. I leant my head back and breather deeply, the smell of sex filling my lungs and Jessica’s moans getting louder with each thrust of Barbra’s tongue.

Barbra sensed Jessica getting close to coming and changed tactic. Her tongue moved up to Jessica’s clit and started to gently tease it as she slipped two fingers into Jessica’s soaking wet cunt. That was enough. Jessica came really hard.

“Ohhhh God, YES, Ohhhh my, ohhhhh….”, Jessica’s voice trailed off into nothing as her hips bucked and Barbra kept on teasing her clit with just the tip of her tongue. Finally Jessica’s orgasm subsided and her breath came in great gasps.

Barbra stood up and turned to me and again pointed her fingers at me, this time covered in even more juices. Without saying a word Barbra reached out with her other hand and grasped my hair so that my head couldn’t move. The fingers covered in juices where then wiped onto the top of my cheeks just below my eyes. I could feel the heat on her fingers and smell Jessica’s juices, but try as I might I could not reach them with my tongue.

“Come over her Jessica,” Barbra looked over her shoulder to see if Jessica was moving, “kneel in front of Roger, I have something for you to do.”

Barbra hooked a finger in the top of my thong and turned her back to me.

“Get down here and hold this cock,” Barbra pulled my thong aside and my cock finally sprang free, making a slapping noise as it hit my stomach. I nearly came on the spot when I felt a hand curl around my cock. I looked down to see Jessica staring wide eyed at my cock and Barbra’s cunt.

“Hold it steady, I am going to fuck your man while you lick my clit.” Barbra was lowering her hips over my groin as she spoke and I suddenly felt the warmth of her cunt lips on my cock and let out a long moan as she lowered herself onto me. My cock started to twitch and Barbra started to work her muscles on my cock. There was no way I was going to last very long, try as I might.

“Now lick my clit while I fuck myself with your man’s cock,” Barbra almost hissed the words. Seconds later she started to rise and fall slowly on my cock and I felt Jessica’s tongue brushing against me as she tried to lick Barbra’s moving clit.

I was losing control, “Oh shit, oh fuck,” my breathing was ragged and my cock felt like it was going to explode. My eyes closed and my world consisted entirely of the heat and pressure on my cock.

“Ahhhhh Jesussss,” I exploded. I was gasping for air, my cock twitching four times inside Barbra, as I flooded her cunt with all my pent up spunk.

Barbra just pushed down onto me and swirled her hips constantly flexing her muscles on my cock.

“Now lick his spunk out of me Jessica,” Barbra lifted of my wilting cock and slid her hips forwards onto the top of my thighs, “don’t swallow though, we have to share it!”

I was slowly recovering from my orgasm as Jessica started to lap at Barbra’s cunt.

“Mmmm, she lick’s cunt really well Roger, I bet she has done this before.” Barbra was looking back over her shoulder at me as she teased me with her words.

Moments later Barbra suddenly stood up and pulled Jessica to her feet, “Now kiss him Jessica, share my cunt juices and his spunk with each other.” Barbra pushed Jessica towards me.

Jessica kissed me full on the lips and our tongues intertwined. I could taste the sweetness of cunt juices mixed with the slightly salty tang of my spunk. My hands strained against the scarves holding me to the chair as I tried to wrap my arms around Jessica, her hands brushed against my chest.

Jessica pulled back and smiled at me, “Did you enjoy that Roger?”

Just as I was about to answer I heard the click of the bedroom door, as I looked towards it Barbra was stepping out of the room and closing the door behind her.

“You bet I enjoyed it, but who is Barbra?” I stared at Jessica waiting for an answer.

Jessica reached down and started to untie my wrists from the chair, “Oh just someone I met at the gym, we have been ‘friendly’ for a while. Hopefully we can all be a lot friendlier in the future.”

I smiled, “Oh I hope so!”

We both laughed and Jessica kissed me again but this time I really could wrap my arms around her.

The End