"Clueless Bob" Gets Clued In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,460 Followers

About five minutes later, Traci started to moan around the dick in her mouth, and she and the guy in her pussy came almost simultaneously, with the guy in her mouth coming soon after. As the first two guys pulled their softening pricks out of my wife, she was quickly refilled by two of the gang of four. When they both came, they were then replaced by the remaining two.

By this time it was after midnight, and several revelers were leaving the party, including some whose cars were in the area of Traci's fuckfest. For the most part, they all took a good look, got in their cars and drove off, with only a few making snide comments. A few of the party-goers stayed to watch as the scene played out, and I saw one or two phones taking photos or video. All six of the guys took two turns at Traci in different combinations, and by the time the last two had cum, Traci had had three or four more orgasms as they pounded both her pussy and her mouth.

When the last two finished, Traci looked like a rag doll as she limply slid down to her hands and knees on the pavement. I could see that her hair was matted and her face splattered with cum, and her pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet. I slipped back inside the bar and struck up a conversation with Audrey, the bar manager for the night, and just waited. About 10 minutes later, a different young guy walked into the bar, looked around, and headed in our direction.

"There's a naked woman in the parking lot who just got gangbanged and then left by a group of guys. My girlfriend and I ... errr ... we were watching ... and when the guys got done, they just left the woman on her hands and knees in the parking lot, so we figured we'd better tell someone before she gets hurt."

"Well, I guess that explains where my future ex-wife got to," I said to Audrey in a deadpan voice. "Know a good divorce lawyer?"

Audrey gave me a quizzical look and I nonchalantly headed out the door. I first went to my car and got a blanket out of the trunk, then went over to my wife, lifted her to her feet, wrapped the blanket around her, and carried her back to my car, where I deposited her in the back seat. I then drove home, lifted her out of the car, and carried her to the guest bedroom. I put her under the covers and covered her. She either passed out or went right to sleep, never saying anything to me from the point I saw her in the parking lot to the point I dumped her in the bed. Maybe the smartest move of the night on her part.

It was 3 a.m. when I put Traci to bed, but sleep wasn't on my agenda at that point. I packed all of my clothes, got all of my important papers together, took all of my valuable stuff, and packed it into my car. I left her some cash and a very limited credit card on the kitchen table. She would find out later that I had earlier taken half of our savings and checking and moved them to my own account, and cancelled all of our other joint credit cards.

The first phone call came at about noon. I ignored it and continued eating my lunch at the Arby's down the street from the motel I was staying at. The calls continued every 10 minutes for the next hour. I didn't take any of them, nor did I listen to the messages.

At about 2 I called my older daughter and told her I was divorcing Traci due to her infidelity. She didn't seem as shocked as she should have, because I knew that Traci would have called both of our daughters and made up some bullshit story to get the girls mad at me: the best defense is a good offense kind of strategy. Carol started to go into lecture mode about something, but I wasn't listening to any of that.

"Do you want to see the photos?" I interrupted.

"You've got photos?" she said, sounding incredulous. "She told me you were the one having the affair, and she just played kissy-face at the bar Saturday night to get back at you."

"Not hardly," I replied. "Now call your sister and tell her what I've just told you. And if either one of you has any doubts, just call me and I'll email you something that I don't think either of you want to see. So consider this a warning to both of you stay out of the way until this thing's settled, because I expect her to try to get nasty. I'm not saying you two have to choose one or the other of us, we're still both your parents. I'm just saying it would be a shame to throw away our relationship until you've both heard both sides of the story.

"Love you, and speak to you soon."

Love you, too, Dad," she said shakily.

Monday morning I went to work like normal, but I stopped in to tell my boss about the divorce and that things might get a little crazy with phone calls from Traci. I didn't want my boss to think I was involving the company in any of this, and he said he appreciated the heads-up.

The first phone call came at 8:10. I had done all my set-up with the lawyer weeks ago, and I knew she was getting served at home at 8 sharp, at the house. I knew that with everything that went down on Saturday night and Sunday, she wouldn't go in to work on Monday, so I had the process server sent to the house.

Jeannie our receptionist buzzed me in my office that Traci was on line 1, and she sounded mad. Turns out, that was a great understatement.

"What is this, you worthless son of a bitch?" she hollered into the phone right after I said hello. "You don't have the guts to face me?

"So I had a little fun, played a little kissy-face with a couple of guys. You were the one who had me dressed up like a Barbie doll with my boobs hanging out."

"And a beautiful Barbie doll you were, my dear, but what I witnessed was way beyond kissy-face. And I'm not talking about you on the dance floor."

"You saw me? How c-c-c-could you see me?" she stammered.

One of us wasn't drunk and horned up out of our brains, and I paid very careful attention to what you were doing the whole night. You thought you were being discreet; far from it. In fact, if you search around the Internet, I'm sure you can find some of your performance ...

"How could you do that to me?" she screamed.

"I didn't. But I know there were several witnesses there who had their cellphones out," I said. "Probably the best thing for you was that you kept the wig on and had the heavy make-up. I don't think most people would know that's you."

She got considerably quieter rather quickly. In fact, she practically whispered her next question.

"So you saw the whole thing?"

"No, I saw all four things: the two guys by themselves, the pair of kids with you, and then the gangbang," I replied calmly.

"Jesus," she whispered, more to herself than to me, I thought.

"Now read the papers carefully and then sign them and put them in the mail," I stated flatly.

"Bob, I know I screwed up - big time - but can't we handle this like adults? We've been married 24 years, you still love me, I think, and I know I still love you. It was just sex, not love. I'll get counseling. We can get counseling," she pleaded.

"Traci, don't make this any worse than it has to be. Sign the damn papers!"

I hung up as she was trying to make a point about something. She called back. I didn't answer and let it go to voice mail - four times.

Traci didn't sign the damn papers, got herself a lawyer, and we wound up in a conference room in my lawyer's office three weeks later trying to hammer things out. She still insisted that she loved me and we should try counseling. Her attorney even gave a list of counselors to my attorney, who just looked at me blankly. He reached into his briefcase and handed me the file I had given him earlier.

"Mr. Bruno," I said to her lawyer, "Does this look like something that can be worked out by counseling?"

I slid the file over. Traci's attorney, one Jack Bruno, opened it slowly, and I could tell by the look on his face it was not what he was expecting. It was definitely not what Traci was expecting.

"Where - how - did you get these?" she hissed at me.

Attorney Bruno looked almost as shocked as Traci.

"Mrs. Ringler, exactly what am I looking at here?" he snapped at her.

Before she could recover, I jumped in with both feet.

"Mr. Bruno, these are photos of my soon-to-be ex-wife with her boss, Arvin Spearman, taken over a span of about six months. My soon-to-be ex-wife and her boss had been intimately involved for about two years, I came to find out, until apparently Mr. Spearman broke off the affair about a month ago, for reasons you'd have to ask him. She also has been having sex with her trainer from the gym, a young stud named Will, but I don't have any photos of the two of them, just what I witnessed. I don't know how long she has been involved with him."

It takes a lot to surprise a lawyer, but the stupid look on his face told me I had succeeded in doing it, with the help, of course, of my soon-be-be ex-wife, who sat there with her head down turning a lovely shade of green.

"Well, I think I'm done here, at least for today," I said as I jumped up enthusiastically from the table. "Let me know when your client signs on the dotted line."

My lawyer, who knew the whole thing already, stood up with me. We shook hands and I left the meeting room.

"What does he really want, Harvey?" Traci's lawyer asked mine quietly after I left, as related to me in a later call from my attorney to me.

"He wants the house to be sold with a 50-50 split, she gets to keep the assets he's left her, and she gets no alimony because, according to my client, "She's a cheating whore who doesn't deserve a penny."

"My client and I need to talk some more, and I'll get back to you, Harvey," her attorney said.

A week went by and I hadn't heard anything, but a few days after that Traci's father, Ralph, called me at work and asked if he could have a few minutes of my time. I always liked Ralph and Judi, my in-laws, so what else could I say but yes. I closed the door to my office, got back on the phone, and told him the floor was his.

"Bob, we've always gotten along great, and Judi and I love you like a son," he started. "This thing is killing us. But what I really don't get is how hard-hearted you're being. Traci screwed up, I get it, but not even alimony for a woman you called the center of your world, the mother of your children, who cherished you for 24 years. Doesn't that count for something?"

"Dad - Ralph - I'm getting the sense that you haven't been given the whole story. I'm betting Traci told you that she cheated on me with another guy at a party, right?"

"Exactly."

"Hardly the whole story, Ralph. It was several guys at a party, after she had already been having an affair for two years with her boss, and having sex on the side with her gym trainer. I'm sorry to be blunt, Ralph, but somewhere along the line Traci went from being my wife to being a slut, and I don't think that I should be expected to pony up for that."

"No, I guess not," Ralph said very quietly. I heard a long, slow exhale, then he quietly hung up the phone. There's nothing quite like being figuratively gut-punched. I sort of felt bad for him, but I still felt worse for me.

At about the three-month mark, I got a phone call from my attorney, Harvey, who said Traci and her attorney had something very important they needed to discuss with us. Harvey said Traci's attorney didn't give him any details, but wanted to know if we could meet this coming Friday at 3 in his downtown office. I told Harvey to set it up.

I met with Harvey at his office Friday at 2:30, and he asked me if there was anything I needed to tell him.

"Not that I'm aware of, honestly, Harvey," I responded.

We then drove to the opposing lawyer's office in Harvey's fully-decked out Cadillac Escalade, and on the ride over I thought to myself that I was helping to finance another one of these in the future for him. But I took comfort in the fact that Traci's lawyer had to be costing her more, because he was the one on the defensive.

When we got to the law office of Bruno, Lindbergh, Mars, and Hauptmann, Harvey and I were ushered right into to their conference room, where Traci and her attorney, Jack Bruno, were waiting for us. Traci looked a little tense, but her attorney clearly had the look of the cat that ate the canary. Harvey and I looked sideways at each other, then sat down across from Traci and Bruno at the end of the conference table.

"Mr. Ringler, you need to drop these proceedings now, today, or my client is prepared to take you to the cleaners, figuratively. We will go before the judge as soon as possible and request the house, three-quarters of all the other assets, alimony and, of course, child support."

"Jack, the youngest child is halfway through college, and my client has already agreed to fund the remainder of her education," Harvey said disgustedly. "Now as for these other ..."

Bruno cut him off mid-sentence by handing him a folder. Harvey took it and put it on the table between us before opening it. In it was a medical report stating that Traci was three months pregnant with our child.

"Really, Traci, you're actually trying this?" I guffawed, getting red in the face.

Harvey put his hand on my arm to try to calm me, but we were past that.

"You really have turned into a piece of shit," I said loudly, but not quite yelling. Bruno tried to say something, but I cut him off and continued, "And you're a piece of shit who can't add or who is just plain clueless.

"If you were paying attention at all to us, then you'd remember we hadn't made love in more than a month before the Halloween party, which means over four months ago. And you're three months pregnant? Giving even a couple of weeks for the fact that those tests aren't perfect as far as dates, that means I can't be the father, bitch. But there are 10 other men who can!"

At that point I shut up, and the room seemed awfully quiet. After what seemed like minutes but may have been only 30 seconds, Bruno recovered enough of his wits to demand that I take a paternity test, to which I eagerly agreed. Then I reached into my pocket and took out a folded piece of paper and handed it to him, saying, "And here are the names and addresses of the other 10 men that should also be taking paternity tests. Somebody needs to be paying for their bastard, but it's not going to be me."

Even Harvey didn't know about the list. I just didn't tell him, but I knew the restaurant had the names of everyone at the party, and their security cameras recorded everyone who came in and then signed in for their reservation. The bar manager that night, Audrey, went through the videotape with me, and once I had their names, the addresses were easy. Of course there were only nine guys at the party who nailed Traci, but the 10th name on the list was her trainer, Will, who she had been doing for some time apparently.

The meeting was over at that point for Harvey and me. I got myself DNA tested for paternity the very next Monday, and two weeks later the test came back saying I wasn't the father. I got a phone call from Harvey telling me that Traci signed off on the divorce exactly as we had presented it. What else could she have done? I asked Harvey for one small favor, to which he readily agreed: find out from Traci why she cheated on me. Did I do something wrong; did I wrong her? Just why.

I met with Lorraine for lunch at Choosey's three weeks later to fill her in on what had been happening, as I promised I would. Also, I really wanted to see her. Not only did I cherish my time with her in bed, but she turned out to be a really good friend, someone I felt very comfortable with. It she ever decided to leave Arvin, I would be right there to help her pick up the pieces.

"So you figured out your revenge," Lorraine said to me as I sidled into the booth at which she was already seated.

She looked ravishing. Pregnant about eight months now, she positively glowed. She had nice, big pregnancy boobs, and her pregnant belly was adorable. Arvin was indeed a lucky man for her to have taken him back, even if the baby she carried was mine, and not his, although he would never know it.

I filled her in on everything that went down from the time she had Arvin break it off with Traci. From finding out about Will to the sex party to Traci's pregnancy. Lorraine knew about Traci's pregnancy from Arvin, who was Traci's boss as well as her former lover. Seems there was an incident at the office about a week ago, as well. A woman about our age had walked in the office demanding to speak to Traci. When Traci went up to the reception desk to meet this woman, the woman took a step in towards Traci, hauled off and smacked her viciously across the face, then called her a slut while Traci reeled back from the hit," Lorraine said.

Security was called and the woman was held. Turns out she was the mother of one of the 21-year-olds Traci had done together at the party. Her son turned out to be the winner of the Traci baby-daddy game, and Mommy was none too happy that she was about to be a grandmother, and that Traci was going to get child support from her son for the next 18 years.

"How could you have sex with a baby, you tramp?" the boy's mother questioned Traci in front of the crowd which had now gathered in the company's front lobby.

Security let the woman go when Traci said she wouldn't press charges, after the woman promised never to bother Traci again, Lorraine concluded.

"Hmmm," was all I had to say about that.

"So how did you come up with the sex party for revenge?" Lorraine queried. "Weren't you kind of letting her off easy? I knew that couldn't have been your baby she was carrying."

"Maybe I did let her off easy," I responded, "But I had to know in my heart that there really wasn't any love left in the tank, so to speak, as Traci claimed there was. I knew that if I put the pressure on her, her pussy would give me the truthful answer that her brain wouldn't. Of course even I didn't expect what went down. I thought she'd at least be a little more guarded. And I guess after all these years of cheating and not turning up pregnant, she probably thought it wasn't going to happen to her, but I don't think she ever planned on taking as much cum as she did in one night.

"But if I hadn't set up her and gotten her drunk, she probably would have been more careful, and then I wouldn't have my answer."

"Wait ... what?" What do you mean after all these years," Lorraine asked. "I thought she and Arvin were just a two-year thing ..."

I could see the veins in Lorraine's neck bulging as she was getting angry at her dickhead husband all over again, so I rushed to quell the flames.

"After Traci signed the divorce papers, I had my attorney very politely ask her, for me, why she cheated. She never did tell me, but I guess with the papers signed, and with him not going to get in her face like I would have, she felt free to talk.

"Arvin was far from the first affair for Traci. Seems that the first time she cheated was about 10 years ago, she told my attorney. That happened on a fluke, she insisted, but the illicit sex was such a turn-on, and it was so easy to hide it from me, that she slept with about six guys within the first six months after doing the first one. In fact, she told my attorney she called me 'Clueless Bob' to all of her lovers, because she knew that I trusted her completely and never had a clue. So for 10 years she carried on a series of affairs, sometimes with more than one guy at a time, like when she was fucking Arvin and Will on different days.

"And when she was with me, the very thought of cuckolding me kept her almost constantly aroused, so she was always in the mood for me as well. And here I thought I actually excited her.

She professed to still love me, though, and thought we were going to be together the rest of our lives."

"And if I hadn't come along, maybe the two of you would have," Lorraine said in a sad way. "I'm sorry for being the one who ruined your life, Bob."

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,460 Followers