Clueless Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't do any swimming as the North Sea was too rough and cold, but worked our way north to the small fishing town of Klitmøller. Jacob told me it was a wind surfers' paradise, 'the Cold Hawaii of Europe'. Once again I suspected that he was having me on, but no. When we arrived there were loads of surfers enjoying the waves and the perfect wind conditions. Jacob didn't try to persuade me to do any wind surfing. But I was more than content to sit and watch him battle the rough nature of Vesterhavet, which is the Danish name for this sea. Naturally, he looked great in a wet suit and impressive on a board.

One day he rented a kite and we had fun flying it for hours. We bought fish from the local boats and cooked them in the outdoor kitchen of the camping site. We hitched a ride to the nearest town with another surfer and I bought some more clothes, as my shorts were falling apart. I think Jacob called home during that day, but he didn't say anything to me. He just disappeared for half an hour and came back with a closed face. For some reason I ignored it, I'd no desire to think about my life back in Florida. It suited me fine to be removed from the expectations and the endless comparisons with Evan, from feeling lonely and useless. Here at least, someone was happy to be in my company.

Every day spent in the wind, sun, and sand reduced the time I'd normally spend brooding and worrying. We continued north, finally reaching the tip of Jutland called Skagen. Famous for the painters P.S. Krøyer, and Michael and Anna Ancher using the special light of summer, sea and sky. We spent half a day at the migrating coastal dune, Råbjerg Mile, running up and down the white sandy slopes, laughing and shouting like little kids. It was awesome to see the forces of nature in play, especially knowing that most of the surrounding areas had been plagued by similar sand drift for two centuries, until the gradual planting of dune grasses and pines helped stabilize the land.

We stayed at the top of Denmark for three days, and then went south to catch the ferry from Frederikshavn to Læsø. The weather forecast was for sun and high temperatures, though as an inhabitant of Florida, I considered the promised 27 C (80 F) merely clement rather than hot for July. But it was at Læsø that my life was once again turned upside down, and it might not have happened if the tent wasn't so hot at night. But it was and even if we left the door unzipped and tied back, it was still warm and confined so we slept on top of the bags.

Thus I woke a couple of times to the sight of Jacob's impressive morning wood tenting his boxers. The third day we woke almost simultaneously and he spotted his erection the instant I did. Luckily for me I always sleep on my stomach, so he couldn't see that I had a boner too. He grunted and turned his back and moments later he got up and went for a morning pee, which solved the problem I guess. However that night Jacob took a walk on his own just before we went to sleep and the next morning he was flaccid. Unlike me who again had to deal with the morning irritation.

So when he pulled the same stunt the next evening, I decided to follow him. I'd no idea why I wanted to spy on him; it just seemed like a good idea at the time. Sort of like a curious silly puppy insisting on sticking his nose into a bee hive. There was a full moon so it was quite easy. He didn't go very far either, just a couple of dunes away to a dip between two large sand hills. We weren't at an official camping site, so there was no one else around. I crouched at the side of one dune and peeked, and boy did I get an eyeful.

Jacob stripped naked and at first I was treated to the sight of his muscular ass which together with his strong back and wide shoulders almost took my breath away. Then he slowly turned and his erect manhood came into view in the revealing moon light. His face stayed towards the water, but his body had its left side to me so I could see the moment he grabbed his long, thick and yes uncut cock and began stroking. His other hand roamed over his torso, playing with his nipples and his balls, as he gradually worked himself to an impressive climax.

He was so beautiful in the moonlight, like a young Norse warrior spilling his seed on the sand as a sacrifice to the fertility goddess Freyja. It wasn't until Jacob cried out and I saw the result of his orgasm that I realized I had my fingers wrapped around my own rigid member. At the sight of my protector's ecstasy my dick convulsed and I came in my underwear. It was my best orgasm ever. I don't know how I managed not to cry out or to flee in panic without Jacob spotting me. I got back to the tent, grabbed a water bottle and cleaned myself in record time. I grabbed a new pair of briefs and dove into the sleeping bag, spending several long minutes trying to still my heart.

I was utterly embarrassed and confused. How could I spy on a private moment like that? And even worse: masturbate at the same time! Yet when Jacob took off the next night, I couldn't resist and snuck after him. He went to the same place, stood naked in the moon light, and I drank in the vision of this godlike creature. Spellbound and aroused until an amused voice broke the silence. "Are you enjoying the view, Russell? Why don't you come down and join me?" SHIT. I guess it was an excellent test of my doctor's claim that my health was fine, or else I might've had a heart attack right then.

There was no point in fleeing, I was so busted and would have to face the consequences. I got to my feet and shuffled down the side of the dune, trying to keep my eyes on the ground. However that meant I got a close up of Jacob's hard-on as I came near, so I stopped and shut my eyes. I held my hands in front of my crotch in a vain effort to hide my own arousal, which somehow refused to go away in spite of my embarrassment. I heard a small sigh and the sound of cloth against skin. I shivered in the cool night breeze from the sea, and then a large warm body was directly in front of me and another kind of shiver ran up my spine.

I could smell the distinct scent of my cousin, a mixture of his deodorant, salt, sweat, and a musk which had my dick twitching in my underwear. A soft touch on my cheek made me look up at Jacob. His eyes were bright in the moonlight and I swallowed at the compassion on his face. "Come on Russell, let's go back to the tent and talk." Such ominous words if not for the fact that Jacob enclosed my cold fingers in his large warm hand and gently led me back to the small canvas shelter that had been my home for almost two months. A glorious bubble of time and space which might end now.

I wanted to cry but bit my lip to keep some semblance of calm. At the tent Jacob made me wait outside while he got my mattress and both sleeping bags. He put the mattress on the sand next to the old withered piece of driftwood that had served us as table and bench for the past few days. Unzipping his sleeping bag he draped it as a blanket over both and motioned me to sit down and hold it in place. Making a similar blanket out of my bag he sat next to me and spread it over our legs. When he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close, I broke.

Flinging my arms around his neck I sobbed into his shoulder, trying to apologize and explain, venting all my fears of having ruined everything. A small chuckle from Jacob brought me to my senses. Well maybe the fact that his warm hands were caressing my back and my hair helped too. "It's time for us to be honest with each other, Russell. I was delighted to have you watch me yesterday. I'd almost given up on you." What? I was even more confused now. "You're so innocent and clueless, and it's very cute and attractive, but also frustrating. I couldn't believe it when your mum said you'd no idea about Evan's issues with your dad."

I tried to pull away from Jacob, but he held on. And it was so nice to cuddle in his warm embrace and listen to his heartbeat and his mellow tenor. "But I soon realized that she was right and you had no clue, not even about yourself. Do you knowwhy you like looking at my naked body, Russell?" I shook my head against his chest, even if the truth was slowly dawning. Jacob was careful, like someone coaxing a scared kitten out of a dark place. "Do you remember telling me about Charlotte? I asked if she was your girlfriend and you said no. Then you asked if I had a girlfriend."

I remembered that Jacob had gazed at me with a pained look for a second or two after saying no. At the time I assumed he'd had a bad break-up so I changed the subject. "I so wanted to tell you that in any case it would've been a boyfriend. But you weren't ready for that piece of info at the time." My whole body jerked at the word boyfriend and this huge blinding light went on inside my head. Fuck that meant that Jacob... and the reason why Evan fought with... and it wasn't just the girls who ignoredme, I... I was such an idiot, so blind and dumb. But what did it matter anyway; no one wanted an ugly, fat, boring jerk like me. Certainly not the handsome man who...

Jacob my protective Viking who cradled me in his strong arms, soothing me with soft kisses on my hair and whispering my name over and over. "Russell, shush now, Russell my sweet, shshh, Russell, don't be upset, please. Russell, oh Russell can't you see?" Oh yes right there in the moonlight shining on the dunes and the sea I finally came to my senses and had my world shift one last time. I was in love with Jacob. I loved aman. And I wanted that man to make love to me. My whole body yearned to have his mouth and hands touch it, and most forbidden of all: I ached for him to take me, penetrate me and claim me as his.

So that's exactly what I begged him to do. Not with so many words, but I lifted my face to his and sought out his lips with mine. That first fumbling kiss, so sweet and unexpected, was followed by more as Jacob ravished my mouth and taught me how to give intimate delight with our tongues as well as soft tender kissing. He pulled me into his lap and the hard length of his manhood left me in no doubt about his desire for me. His hands and mouth started to explore my body, and suddenly my insecurity and self-hate reared their ugly faces and I stiffened.

Jacob stopped immediately and looked at me. "Russell, what's wrong, sweetheart? Am I going too fast? We're not going to do anything you don't want to, I promise." I saw the look in his eyes but I still refused to believe that he could really love me or want me. And even if he did, it would only last until he met Evan. "Russell, you're getting that look on your face again. Something is hurting you or bothering you. Please tell me." He took my hand and kissed my palm, his eyes never leaving mine, and I knew I couldn't lie.

"I'm in love with you, Jacob, and I want to be with you. But, but why would you want to be with me? You're so handsome and charming and kind, you could haveanyone. Why should you want to be with a fat, ugly, stupid boy like me?" At my first words Jacob's whole face lit up with a huge grin, but as I continued his jaw dropped and he stared at me in confusion. There was second or two of silence, an eternity of agony. Then he began laughing and I wanted to smack him. But he prevented that by pulling me into another flurry of hot kisses intermingled with the most wonderful words I'd ever heard.

"I love you, Russell. I've been in love with you for days. Ever since that day at Skagen when you stood on Grenen with one leg in each sea and smiled at me like you were happy to be at the top of the world with me. I love you and I want you so much I can hardly control myself." Another laugh "Silly boy, why do you cling to your old self-image? Haven't you looked at yourself these past weeks? Noticed how your clothes are getting loose? How girls and guys stare at you with so much desire that I want to yell at them to back off, because you're mine. MINE." He claimed my mouth once more and I gave in.

Thus right there under the moonlit sky Jacob taught me what it is to love another man. He kissed me and undressed me and worshipped me with fingers and lips and tongue until I screamed my ecstasy for the whole island to hear. And just as I had done the night before, Jacob spilled his seed when I came. Another offer to the Norse goddess of love sprayed on the sand while he drank my juices to the last drop. And I knew it was truly the start of more fabulous summer days and nights exploring the natural delights of love.

The first and last stanza of the Danish national anthem, in case you care. The words marked with bold means beech. Freja is the love and fertility goddess Freya.

Der er et yndigt land, det står med bredebøge, nær salten østerstrand, nær salten østerstrand. Det bugter sig i bakke, dal, det hedder gamle Danmark, og det er Frejas sal, og det er Frejas sal.

Og gamle Danmark skal bestå, så længebøgen spejler sin top i bølgen blå, sin top i bølgen blå.

All the places and things described exist IRL and can be found with a quick search on the internet.

The invasive species examples are genuine. If you want to know more go to aphis.usda.gov and search for emerald ash borer and ash dieback.

The consequences of TBE, Tick Borne Encephalitis, are rarely serious, especially in young people. Most people never even know they've been infected.

My thanks to my editor Kitt for useful suggestions.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story. I'll be grateful for comments or feedback, espcially on how you think I managed with the Earth Day Theme.