Clues

Story Info
Not exactly how CSI does it.
3k words
3.69
11.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She breathed a sigh of relief as the officer, handing the beautiful teen a cup of tea, reminded her it was over and she was safe now. The naive nineteen year old tried in vain to relay the details of her violation to the officer -- but couldn't remember how long she had been passed out for after the assault. She told him she had slept in that morning, explaining although she had breakfast with daddy before he left for the day -- had returned to bed still feeling sleepy after her morning tea and that her blackout blinds provided the luxury of ignoring the sun outside.

She struggled with the next details and the officer suggested that she walk through what happened to help her remember -- explaining as he led her upstairs to her room, that in his experience victims often remember details of the crime when they visit the scene and it was best to do so while everything was fresh. When they reached the room, the officer closed the open blinds -- suggesting she remove her sheer robe and get back into bed. The officer then asked if she remembered being tied up or blind folded -- when she nodded, the officer let her know how well she was doing and questioned how she was tied. She told him her wrists had been tied to the headboard and her ankles to the silk scarves that hung from the side beams of the canopy bed. The officer put down the notepad he had been making notes in and told her that if she could remember any more details, the easiest way would be to re-enact the scene as best they could -- and as he explained, he repositioned her wrists and ankles again using the silk scarves. When she told him she was afraid, he softly told her that he would protect her and that she didn't have to have the blind fold on -- but that he did want her to shut her eyes to help her remember.

Once her eyes were closed, the officer asked her to try and remember sounds. She told him that she remembered a somewhat muffled sound, then a zipper being undone and the soft thud of what must have been clothes as they hit the floor. Looking at her beautiful cunt on display, the officer realized he'd never have a chance like this again -- and undid the buttons of his uniform, then the zipper of his pants releasing his hard-on and tossing his shirt to the floor while stepping out of his pants, asking if the sounds he was making were similar. When she nodded, he stroked her cheek and again told her how well she was doing on the details and telling her to keep her eyes closed, to try and recall what happened next.

She said that she remembered being kissed. The officer leaned down and gave her a peck on the cheek and asked if it was like that. Keeping her eyes closed, she shook her head and licking her lips said it was on her mouth. Again the officer leaned down and kissed her, this time chastely on the mouth and again and again asked if that was right -- this continued until she and the officer shared an intimate kiss, pulling her tongue into his mouth and sucking on it, as he roughly pulled her head back by her hair. Breathing heavy, she told him that was the closest and with his lips on her ear, he asked what she felt next.

She told him it embarrassed her to tell him, and he nuzzled her ear telling her it was okay, that there was no reason for a beautiful young girl like her to ever be embarrassed. So she bit her lip trying to find the words and told him she felt a mouth on her special place. Teasing her and to get her good and wet, the officer who had moved down between her spread legs, reached up and touched her nipples, circling the taunt tips with his thumbs. She shook her head, but kept her eyes closed -- the officer could see her cunt contract in response to his stimulation and asked if she liked the way he touched her breasts, this time she bit her lip and nodded.

The officer sensed she was ready and asked her if he touched her special place, would she be able to remember any more details -- she voice was shaky, but told him she thought so. Taking his right thumb, he grazed her clit and in a whisper asked if that was the spot and as she instinctively pushed her downy mound toward his hand, the officer bent his head and wrapped his lips around her tingling clit, sucking it into his mouth. Finally her eyes flew open and she locked eyes with the officer as she came in a thunderous wave, filling his mouth with her juices.

The officer kept his mouth on her pussy, licking her while she continued her climax -- then he lifted her hips and as he began rimming her ass with his tongue, he asked if she recalled anything like what he was doing. She shook her head, he asked if she was sure and his tongue entered her asshole while he pushed a finger from each hand into her wet cunt. Her answer was only a moan, as he pushed one of the wet fingers into her rimmed asshole and moved to suck her clit again while he finger fucked both her cunt and asshole until she came again.

Moving up to his knees, he leaned forward and kissed her again -- letting her taste her own juices and as he leaned forward, she felt the head of his cock braced against her cunt hole, as if waiting for her consent. She begged the officer to undo her wrists and once free she hugged him to her, pulling his cock into her and begged him to fuck her. The officer complied, fucking her until he felt his impending climax and when to her dismay he pulled his cock out. She yelled no, begging him to let her come on his cock -- he winked at her telling her she would and she gasped as she felt the head of his cock at her dainty rosebud asshole. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she repeatedly told him it wouldn't fit -- but the officer was determined to take her ass knowing she would want it all the more when he got it all the way into her.

He felt his head push past her sphincter and her muscles contract around his shaft -- he let his cock be massaged by the vibrations of her anus, then he began to slowly ease it out until he heard her growl no. The officer asked with a knowing smile, no what -- and her response was no, don't stop! So he slammed his cock back into her tight virgin ass while he began thumbing her clit -- and he fucked her ass until they both passed out, her ankles still tied in the silk scarves and his cock buried in her asshole.

When they woke, the officer gently took her ankles out of their soft restraints and carried her to the shower, where they took turns washing one another off. As she tentatively washed his soft cock, she marveled at the size of it even while it was not hard and as she touched it, the cock jumped in her hand taking on a life of its own. The officer groaned and gently pushed her to her knees and gingerly she took the semi-hard cock into her warm mouth, tasting it and feeling it grow until it touched the back of her throat as he became fully erect. This was his breaking point and he grabbed her head, fucking her mouth as he came and she swallowed every drop of cum -- knowing as she licked her lips, even though she had not asked for what happened earlier this morning, she was sure swallowing cum was something was going ask for from now on.

Once out of the shower, the officer suggested they see a doctor to ensure her attacker had not hurt her in any way. She shook her head, telling him she didn't want to go anywhere. He told her knowing how well she had been able to remember details with him -- he knew a visit to the hospital might be too much, so he had called a friend to make a house call and assured her that the doctor and his nurse were very discreet. As if on queue, the doorbell chimed and the officer grabbed a towel to answer the door.

When he returned to the bedroom, he brought the doctor and a pretty young nurse. Once the doctor and the nurse were introduced, the officer began filling them in on the details of her assault while the doctor made some notes and she was surprised when he suggested they still may be missing some details and asked if she wouldn't might walking through the events again for them. Albeit hesitantly, she agreed and the nurse helped her again out of her sheer robe and re-tied her wrists and ankles with the silk scarves.

The doctor suggested, to be as true to her original memory that she be blind folded again. The officer noticed the panic in her eyes and kissed her gently, reminding her that he was still there to protect her as the nurse fitted the blind fold over her eyes. She had difficulty making the sounds out around her -- until she focused on a whirling sound and realized she was being video-taped. At first she wanted to ask them to stop... then realized that the sound was familiar and said that she remembered it from earlier.

The doctor told her that was very good progress and let her know as the officer had already determined the type of kisses she received when she was raped -- they would try to isolate that further and began kissing her mouth with fervor. And she continued to enjoy several kisses before she shared an intimate kiss, pulling her tongue into someone's mouth and sucking on it, as her head was pulled roughly back by her hair and breathlessly she told them that was the truest to the first one during her attack that morning.

The officer advised the doctor that although she didn't recall any breast stimulation during their walk through -- she had enjoyed it and might help her recall more memories. Both nipples were suckled until she begged them to stop and once they did, she felt her pussy contract -- knowing and waiting eagerly to be touched again.

She was not disappointed, her wet cunt was soon being eaten by more than one mouth and as the camera whirled away, she heard herself beg in a whisper for more... suddenly, the bed shifted and she felt someone above her and smelled what could only be another pussy right above her face. Tentatively she reached her tongue out to taste the lips above her own and was pleased to find she enjoyed the taste of cunt as much as she savored the taste of cock! She began sucking the nurse's clit and the nurse responded by grinding her pussy on her face, forcing her nose up the nurse's fuckhole. It was muffled, but she was sure she heard the nurse tell the others what a good cunt-eater she was and as a reward, sucked the nurse's clit even harder until she heard her scream as she came -- filling her mouth with juices and she swallowed every drop, just as she had the officer's cum.

While she had been enjoying the nurse's treasures, the officer and doctor had been rimming her ass and eating her cunt until she came, flooding the doctor's mouth and loving the feeling as some of her cum trickled to her ass where the officer used it to lube his fingers as he slowly fingered her tight rosebud. When she told the officer her legs where beginning to fall asleep with her ankles bound, he picked her up off the bed long enough to have her ankles released and retie her wrists so that she was face down towards the end of her bed with her upper torso was suspended. the officer kissed her and told her that she had done so well eating the nurse's cunt, that he and the doctor had a surprise for her -- and she was lowered back onto the bed, straddling the doctor and his rigid cock as he entered her wet pussy.

Then came her surprise, she felt the officer's cock pushing into her asshole -- she begged him to stop, that she was to tiny to take two cocks at once, but the doctor's strong hands gripped her hips holding her steady. She heard the officer tell her that she had already done so well and urged her to relax, coaxing her along until the length of his shaft was buried in her ass. Both the doctor and officer stayed still for a moment, allowing her to get used to the feeling of being doubly penetrated, and as they began fucking her in earnest she felt her head being pulled forward and it was only when her lips were parted as a third even bigger cock enter her mouth that she began to panic.

The officer sensing her panic as her sphincter clenched down on his cock, gently rubbed her back with one hand and reached under her to massage her clit while he told her this was the real surprise, reminding her he was not going to let anyone hurt her. So she began sucking on the massive cock, pulling more of him inside her mouth until she felt the head of his cock tickle the back of her throat and heard him groan and push down on her head to force the last two inches into her mouth. She choked slightly and he pulled out, then grabbing her head -- began to fuck her mouth until he came letting her swallow every last drop of cum and then she felt the doctor hit what she later learned was her g-spot and she felt her orgasm overtake and she began to pass out as both the doctor and officer came filling her cunt and ass.

When she woke, there was no sign of the officer or the doctor or the nurse. She had been bathed and was resting on clean sheets when she heard the front door open and daddy call out that he was home, but he was going to have a shower before dinner. She was about to get up after she heard the water stop running, when he knocked on her door. Her daddy came in carrying a gift box and smiling, asked if his sleepy head had spent to whole day in bed -- she nodded as he kissed the top of her head, as she quizzed him about the present. He told her the gift box was for later and asked her about her day. When she felt daddy's strong arms around her, her tears finally fell as she told him what happened earlier that morning and how frightened she had been

He asked if she had contacted the police or a doctor, as he gently stroked her cheek and she nodded, snuggling into his terry robe. Daddy asked where she was touched and she shook her head, telling him she was too shy to tell her daddy something like that -- but daddy told her it would make her feel much better sharing it with him, so she whispered it in his ear. Kissing her forehead, daddy asked if she was sure and as gently as he stroked her cheek, he parted her legs and she gasped when she felt his fingers caressed her clit -- circling it, before entering her wet cunt.

As her cunt milked his fingers, he asked his baby girl what else happened and she reached into his robe to wrap her slender fingers around daddy's massive hard cock and whispered in his ear one more time. Daddy wasted no more time and threw his robe to the floor and pushed back the sheets to expose his baby girl's beautiful pussy and kneeling between her thighs, he rammed his cock into her fuckhole -- all the way up to his balls in one hard thrust. Her daddy was so much bigger than the officer or doctor had been! She screamed, clutching the sheets begging her daddy to fuck her harder! He continued pounding and pounding her cunt until he came yelling her name as he filled her with his cum.

Keeping his cock in her warm cunt, letting her muscles knead him as she continued to come, her juices mingled with his cum running down into her rosebud. Not wanting to, daddy eventually pulled his semi-hard cock from her cunt and retrieved a large vibrator from the gift box -- her eyes glazed as he bent to lick her twat, tasting their mingled cum before pushing the dildo up into her waiting cunt. Then daddy rimmed her ass with his finger, before getting back on his knees and picking her up, he used her body weight to open her asshole to the head of his cock. He was so huge and her anus still so tight with the dildo shoved up her cunt! She whimpered when the vibrator was turned on as he worked his cock up her ass and hugging her to him with his cock buried in her ass, daddy finally kissed her. His kiss was so intimate, pulling her tongue into his mouth and sucking on it, as he roughly pulled her head back by her hair -- her eyes flew open, locking with his. She knew!! Yes, she knew... and that spurred his hard-on and he was able to fuck her even more deeply this time -- screaming as she started to come again, she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him farther into her ass, her eyes never leaving his as she fucked him back... her daddy... her rapist... her lover... her's...