C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feeling bad about me giving away my body and soul to Dave?"

"Of course not."

"You having any regrets about Dave using me like a cheap whore for one whole night?"

"Of course not. I'm glad you transcended from fantasy to reality without undue trauma. And now I'm beginning to really appreciate you after looking at you engaged in such raw and wild sex with Dave."

We continued our conversation after reaching home, and I took the opportunity to clear some of the doubts that had been nagging me.

First and foremost, Tina reassure me that at no time did Dave treat her badly. In fact, it was with her consent and encouragement that he had appeared to act harshly during their love-making.

She admitted that she had become attracted to and had developed an emotional attachment to Dave. She asserted that there was no way that she could accept another man's seed inside her womb without first having some feelings of love for him.

Tina was not very keen to go into the details of their physical acts, but she mentioned that Dave had shown an interest in anal sex. She did let him attempt an anal penetration, but this was duly aborted when she could not bear the pain. Dave had then inserted a finger into her rear, and she had felt sensations which were really intense.

When I asked Tina if she would like to have another go at it, she was quiet for a while. Then she looked me straight in my eyes and smiled softly.

"We've come so far," she spoke slowly, "We can't just let it be a one night stand. Of course I would love to go for it again, not just with Dave and Jill but also with any other suitable lovers that come our way."

I fully shared my wife's sentiments and, as I pulled her towards me to give her a loving kiss, all kinds of thoughts and fantasies raced through my head.