C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must be Fred's colleague Frankie and his wife Pixie. They said they might drop by. A little bonus for you and your wife."

I was dumbfounded. My wife was getting more than what she had bargained for, a bonus indeed, and she seemed to be going along very well.

"Don't worry, you'll get your share soon," Annie reassured me.

A mixed flow of thoughts rushed through my mind. A bonus and share were one thing, but my wife lying there with strangers was another. How could she allow herself to be in this situation without my knowledge?

I opened the door a bit wider and looked into the room again. Tina's mouth was stuffed with Fred's cock, while the black guy was pumping his huge cock into her pussy. I simply couldn't believe my eyes. My slut wife was being serviced by two guys and I didn't even know about it.

And the black lady was not wasting any time either. She was busy with Tina's breasts, fondling and suckling like she owned those titties. This was the first time my wife was taking on two guys. And it was also her first time with a black guy. Not only that, I had never thought that I would ever see her in a sexual situation with another woman. And all this was happening behind my back.

Finally I caught Pixie's eye. The two guys were simply too engrossed in their lustful activity to even realize that they had an audience. Tina was in no state to be aware of anything but the two cocks working on her.

The black lady stepped off the bed and began to walk towards me. She was a very pretty young lady in perfect physical shape. Her breasts were of somewhat bigger than average size but firm and well supported.

"Hi honey," she greeted me, as she reached the door, "I've been waiting for you. What took you so long?"

I got a very tight hug from her, and she kissed me on my lips ... the very first time I ever tasted black lips ... and I liked it.

Pixie looked down at my erection and gave a mischievous smile. She fingered my hard cock gently, slowly feeling the length of the shaft from the base to the moist tip.

"I see your friend down there is up and ready for me. Don't worry, I've kept my sugar hole just for him tonight. The two guys were too busy with your wife ... no time for me. She's one solid woman ... takes the punishment in her stride ... never stops wanting more."

I took another look into the master bedroom. Fred had just finished ejaculating into Tina's mouth, and globs of cum were oozing out from the corners of her mouth. She was frantically trying to swallow as much as she could. Frankie was still humping and thumping her between her legs. My good wife seemed to have no qualms about going through some humiliating abuse at the hands of these two guys.

Annie and Pixie escorted me back to the guest room and laid me down on the bed. Pixie treated me to another black kiss, this time longer, deeper and more passionate. The way she kissed ... I felt as if I had been missing out on some great stuff all my life.

"I want to reward you ... for being such a considerate husband," Pixie whispered when our lips finally parted, "You must be exhausted after your night with Annie. Just lie back and enjoy what I have for you."

With that, Pixie got to work on me. She began by using her tongue and lips. Occasionally she let her teeth do the job. Her mouth strayed all over my naked body... licking, kissing, nibbling...

"You like it?" she asked, when her lips came close to my ear.

"Yeah ..." I murmured.

As Pixie explored my body, all thoughts of Tina drifted away in the ocean of sensual bliss now beginning to flood my mind. I wasn't even sure if I was angry or excited about my wife being impaled on two virile cocks. But the scene in the master bedroom did arouse my cock to a most powerful erection.

Pixie licked my nipples, then she suckled on them. In all our married life, my wife had never done that to me. I felt tingling currents gushing through my body.

My black lover moved her lips down over my tummy, all the while kissing and licking, and when she reached my crotch, she took hold of my penis and ran her tongue along the full length of the stiffness.

That's when Annie joined the act, clamping her hot lips over my mouth in a kiss that sent my mind spiraling. Her tongue probed into my mouth in search of mine while Pixie took my throbbing glans between her lips.

Utterly helpless, I surrendered myself to the lustful cravings of two beautiful sluts, a black and a white. Only now could I understand Tina's state of helplessness in the next room as her two lovers wildly ravaged her fragile body.

"Love you," Annie whispered, as I felt the length of my penis drawn into the warm wetness of Pixie's mouth. I just gave a weak smile and closed my eyes to enjoy the extreme pleasure of the black mouth working wonders on my cock.

I slipped into a trance-like state where everything seemed to be happening simultaneously. Time seemed to have come to a standstill. I could hardly differentiate between reality and dream.

I can vaguely remember Pixie straddling me to grind her moist crotch over my face. I remember those black pussy lips and the pink introitus glaring down at me. I remember bringing my tongue out to taste her incredible sex. I remember my mouth playing briefly with her engorged clit.

I cannot forget those lovely black boobs dangling before my eyes. Suckling on their dark nipples, I wished I could have them every night. Even as I was being seduced by Pixie's African tits, Annie was busy playing with my erection. I hoped that she would not work me up to a climax because I really wanted to cum inside the black womb. I really wanted to fuck the black pussy.

Now I wished I had not avoided all those black girls who had wanted to make out with me back in those days in college. My first black experience with this hot slut made me feel as if there was a lot that I had missed out on.

"Fuck me, baby, I'm all yours..." Pixie finally said, as she lay down on her back, "Fuck me like my husband is fucking your wife ... fill me up like my husband is filling her up ..."

"Yeah, darling, Pixie's all yours now," Annie encouraged me while ruffling my hair with her fingers, "Fill her up with your white seed ... your wife's already got loads of black seed inside her ..."

I got on top of Pixie. It felt really good being on top of a her, pressing against her naked black flesh. I looked at her face, into her eyes. She was beautiful. I was a lucky bastard, I thought, to have the chance to make out with a girl like her.

I kissed her like I'd never kissed before. Her husband had already given Tina her first taste of black cock, now Pixie was going to give me my first taste of black cunt.

Positioning myself between her long slender legs, I aligned my shaft with the opening to her heavenly interior. As I gently urged the throbbing head of my cock between her labia, I brushed my lips over the side of her face.

"You are a lovely woman, Pixie," I whispered, when my lips came close to her ear, "Wish I had known you much earlier."

"We'll make up for lost time, darling," she replied, before letting out a soft moan as my cock slid into her moist vagina.

I thrust the full length of my cock into her, then paused to give her a passionate kiss on her lips. She was something special, something really exotic, something wonderfully titillating.

Now I felt fully awake, drawing back and thrusting into her again. I had seen her husband thumping my wife ... now I wanted to give her a stroke for every fucking stroke.

After a few good strokes I suddenly pulled my cock out of her and went down on her, burying my face between her thighs and mashing my lips against her drenched pussy. She was hovering at the peak of sexual arousal, and it did not take her long to start writhing in uncontrollable orgasmic convulsions.

"Oh my god ... aaaaaaaahhhhh ..." she screamed, as my tongue worked alternately on her engorged clitoris and the soaking recess between her black sex petals.

I did not want to stop feasting on her genital delicacies, overwhelmed by the taste and the heavenly fragrance of black feminine arousal.

"Fuck me please ..." she murmured, as her spasms began to subside, "Take me with your cock ..."

I moved up on her and, as I penetrated her again, I could see ecstasy painted on her beautiful face.

"You are mine," I whispered, trying to assume a more dominant role, "You are my whore now, and I'll use you for my sexual pleasure. I'll fuck you till my sperm floods your womb."

"I love you," she whispered back weakly.

I fucked her with all the energy left in me. I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. I was surprised at the amount of energy I had for this lovely black woman. And that was after hours of making love to Annie.

I had almost forgotten that Annie was there with us. I became aware of her presence when I felt her hand gently stroking my back as I ruthlessly banged Pixie.

I felt the surge building up in my groins and tried to hold back as long as I could. I wanted to keep fucking this fantastic girl who had unexpectedly come into my life and whose husband was giving my wife the time of her life.

"I'm cumming ..." I finally announced, as my juices rushed out into the depths of her vagina, "I'm going to fill you up with my sperm..."

"Oooooooh ..." Pixie moaned, lifting her hips up to receive shot after shot of my seminal juices.

I dropped in exhaustion on top of Pixie, and Annie wrapped herself over me. I wondered how Annie felt about me making out with Pixie, but then it was Annie herself who got me into bed with her friend.

It was about nine thirty when we decided that maybe we should join the group in the next room. As the three of us walked naked out of the room, supportively holding on to one another, we stumbled upon a most unusual procession.

Fred and Frankie were carrying Tina down the staircase. She was totally knocked out. The guys looked like savages hauling away their ravaged prey for the final carnage. All were naked and sweaty. Tina's hair was ruffled and matted with what could only be dried semen. I did not want to believe that the despoiled woman in the custody of her ruthless pillagers was indeed my very own wife.

Fred led the way, with Tina straddled piggyback over his shoulders, while Frankie held her from behind under her arms. The black guy had his large hands placed crudely over her contrasting white breasts. Tina's head was thrown back carelessly to rest against the side of Frankie's face.

My wife had gone through a lot during the night, but that was the kind of sexual experience she always looked forward to. In spite of the miserable physical state she appeared to be in, I was quite certain that she was in a mental nirvana.

By the time I reached the living room downstairs together with Annie and Pixie, Tina had already been laid down on one of the sofas, and even then she was not being spared the carnal advances of her lovers. She was like a mere toy being exploited for the lustful needs of her two lovers.

Frankie was crouched impatiently over her, giving her a smoldering kiss on her lips. And Fred was sitting on the edge of the sofa with one hand busy between her irresistible thighs.

I settled down on the other sofa with a girl on each side of me, and Annie immediately got to work on my semi-erect cock. First she gave it a little massage with her hand. Then, after a while, she brought her mouth down to it.

Meanwhile, Pixie brought her face close to mine. She let her tongue play on my sensitive earlobe and licked the side of my neck.

"Your wife's headed for some real hot times," Pixie commented softly, "Her life's never going to be the same again. Better keep up with her, or you going to lose her."

As the words sank rather painfully into the depths of my turbulent mind, Pixie planted her lips on mine and we kissed like we were deeply in love.

All this while Tina was in an almost comatose state until Fred's fingers touched what seemed to be a raw nerve in her crotch. Suddenly coming to life, she grabbed Frankie around his neck and mashed her lips against his while letting out a soft erotic moan.

Annie had managed to arouse my cock again, and I could feel my erection sucked up into the depths of her throat. I wondered if I had any more juice left in my balls.

With two beautiful sluts working on me, I couldn't really keep an eye on what was going on with my wife. The next time I managed a glance, Frankie was frantically sucking on Tina's breasts while Fred was enthusiastically finger fucking her. Tina squirmed and wriggled helplessly but was surprisingly not very vocal.

"Your wife's under very intense sexual assault ," muttered Pixie, as she rubbed her nose lightly against my ear, "Think I'll go over and give her some moral support. Annie should be able to keep you occupied."

With that, she crawled over to the other sofa and whispered something in her husband's ear. Then she brought her lips down over Tina's and began to kiss her.

This was something new and totally unexpected. I had never seen Tina being kissed by another female before. And it was amazing how Tina responded by crushing her lips against Pixie's.

The whole scenario was getting a bit too much for me. Annie was still busy with my genitals, taking my balls one by one into her little mouth.

"I wanna fuck you," I said, looking down at Annie.

She stopped sucking on my balls and looked up at my face. Then, without saying a word, she moved away from me to lie down on the carpeted floor before beckoning me with outstretched arms.

"Come to me, darling," she said, as I went towards her, "Come and fuck me to your heart's content."

I went down on her between her parted legs, giving her a steady round of thumping. When I looked into her eyes, I could see nothing but love.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I know," I replied, "I love you too."

I looked in the direction of the foursome. Tina now lay at the end of the sofa, her buttocks positioned on the armrest. Her legs were high up in the air and held apart by Fred who stood between her legs, pumping his cock in and out of her vagina. Frankie and Pixie had switched places, and the black cock was stuffed deep inside Tina's mouth. Pixie was suckling on my wife's breasts.

As I let my cock slide in and out of Annie's slippery cunt, I kissed her on her lips with a spontaneous gush of love for the lovely girl.

"Things are never going to be the same again," Annie whispered to me, when our lips parted, "You are not going to be able to fulfill Tina's needs single-handed. She's going to need lots of cock. But don't worry. Fred will be there to take care of her. And Frankie will be there too. And don't forget, I'll be needing you to take care of me."

"I know," I said, realizing that this was the second time I was being offered this hint of what was coming.

I had just finished ejaculating inside Annie when I heard a subdued cry of pain from Tina. I looked up quickly, and was shocked to see her lying on her tummy with her pelvis propped up over the armrest. Frankie was half standing and half lying over her back with his huge cock stuffed deep inside her ass.

As Frankie began to fuck her anus, Pixie comforted my thoroughly abused wife with an arm around her, while Fred stood watching them after having just deposited his load of cum in Tina's pussy.

Annie and I lay on the floor in each other's arms, looking in amazement at my wife accepting stroke after stroke of Frankie's cock inside her anus.

Throughout our married life, anal sex had always been out of the question. It was one taboo that my wife had no second thoughts about. But now the same woman was shamelessly enjoying the pleasure of a black cock plunging mercilessly in and out of her ass.

Tina seemed to be going all out to make the best of it, and to take all she could in this wild encounter. She had already taken her first black lover, she had enjoyed her first threesome, and she had let another woman touch and kiss her like never before. And now she was having no qualms getting her ass fucked by this black stranger.

It almost seemed as if she was determined not to disappoint her lovers in any way. She was surrendering her body to the whims and fancies of these two men in a shameless effort to impress them. She was willing to let herself be used by them to the extent of self-humiliation simply to leave them lusting for more.

As Frankie ravaged my wife, Fred took a seat on the sofa next to where Annie and I were lying on the floor. He seemed to have had enough of the action and was obviously quite exhausted. Looking at us lying drained in each others arms, he gave a weak smile.

"Your wife's a terrific woman ... she's made to be a whore ... her body just needs cock after cock ..." he commented softly, "I'd love to fuck her on a regular basis. "

"Annie's a fantastic woman too," I replied, "Looks like your wish is as good as mine."

Just then, Frankie gave a sharp whoop and arched back, his body jerking violently as he came inside Tina's rectum. When he finally pulled his dripping cock out, a glob of semen oozed out of her anus.

My wife had been taken in every possible way, her lovely body thoroughly exploited by her two lovers. I was actually quite impressed how she had served them so well, offering her body to their every lustful need.

Now she lay like a rag doll, her lower torso dangling limply over the armrest. Frankie and Pixie helped her up to a more comfortable position on the sofa. I wondered if she was going to get more sexual bashing from Frankie who kept leering at her with lusty eyes.

Pixie, on the other hand, was very loving towards Tina, gently caressing and massaging every part of her body, and intermittently kissing her on her lips and breasts. I felt relieved when Frankie backed off to sit down on the sofa beside Fred.

"Incredible," I heard him mumble to himself, as he moved back from Tina, shaking his head in disbelief, "Incredible chick ... a bag of sexual dynamite ... could go on fucking her forever."

Tina revealed another side of herself when she responded to Pixie's seductive overtures, returning the black lady's kisses with intense fervor and unbridled passion. Annie's earlier reference to a possible lesbian liaison with Tina came to mind as I watched Pixie let her fingers lovingly caress Tina pussy lips.

"Lucky bastard," Frankie mumbled to himself again, looking blankly in my direction, as he played with his semi-erect tool, "She's everything a man can ask for."

I was quite amused with Frankie's remarks because I felt the same way about his wife. It was clearly a case of the grass looking greener, or rather the pussy looking juicier, on the other side.

Annie and I sat up, arms still wrapped around each other. After so many years as my seemingly distant neighbor, she now gave the impression that she and I belonged exclusively to each other. And, as if sending out a subtle message to Fred, she let her fingers play lazily on my flaccid cock.

"Love's in the air," Fred muttered to himself, loud enough for us to know that he was teasing us.

It was almost five in the evening when our guests finally bid their rather protracted farewells.

Annie and I kissed long and deep as the time came for us to say goodbye. Fred unashamedly showed his amorous feelings for Tina who was still lying naked on the sofa.

"Love you," I heard Tina murmur as Fred's lips parted from hers.

"Love you too, and every part of you," Fred replied.

"Take care of Tina," Pixie said to me after I had kissed her goodbye. Her husband took a little longer with Tina, fondling her between her thighs as he kissed her.

"I want you all for myself the next time," Frankie proposed to my wife before he took Pixie's hand and headed for the door.