CNAs in Trouble - Jill's Story

Story Info
Jill's turn with John.
5.3k words
4.32
42.3k
15
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers

The Thursday before the big weekend with John had arrived. Jill had several days off when she received the text from John not to wear bra to work. John also ordered her to wear her tightest see thru scrubs to work that night. Jill was happy that he let her at least wear a thong.

Jill prepared for work by taking a shower, and shaving her pubic hair to a nice tight strip above her pussy lips. After all the rest of the hair was removed from below her waist was removed she finished up her shower.

Jill stood naked in front of the mirror looking at her naked body. Her large nipples were sticking out as if they had been sucked on for hours, and her pussy lips were now red and swollen. Jill couldn't believe that her body was reacting this way without even being touched.

Since her scrubs were almost all white with small pink flowers. Jill had to find a white thong to wear, so it didn't stand out. The only one she found clean was a white nylon thong that hid nothing. The thong was a size too small, and was sucked into her pussy every time she moved.

Each step shot an electrical charge through her body as it rubbed her clit. There was no way she was going to make it through her shift. Jill thought of going without, but she needed some protection.

Jill was right about not making it through the night. As soon as she had the scrub pants on she saw they rode right up into her crotch showing her camel toe, and each step she could feel the fabric rubbing her inner lips and clit.

The top was no better. It was tight against her large breasts. Her nipple pushed against the fabric, and any movement caused it to rub her now sensitive nipples. Jill's only saving grace was that the flower pattern covered her areolas.

Once at work a few girls made comments on her state of dress, but Jill just told them that she did not have time to do laundry. Jill causally mentioned that her husband was out of town, and she was busy doing other things to get any laundry done.

Little did Jill know that John was nearby and heard the whole conversation between her and the other CNAs. John's mind started to work. He had planned on playing with Jill tonight and give her a break before the big Saturday night.

John decided to have a little fun with Jill tonight, and use her fully tomorrow night at her house. Half way through her shift Jill was called into John's room. She was happy he was fully dressed, and there was no sign of any cameras around.

Jill stood in front of John waiting for his first command. He took his time before he spoke. She was getting nervous from the silence, and started to fidget. Now her pussy and nipples were getting stimulated.

She could feel her pussy getting wet. The more excited she got the more the rubbing occurred. The never ending cycle had her on the verge of cumming.

He looked the beautiful CNA up and down before he ordered her on all fours on the floor. Jill's heart sunk at the command, but she did what was ordered. The next command was head down and ass up.

Jill assumed the position, and John got a great look at her tanned ass with a white strip disappearing into her ass crack. He then ordered her to kneel in front of him, so he could see her tits through the scrub top.

Jill kneeled, and stuck out her chest for inspection. Overall, John was happy, but was a little disappointed that the flowers covered up the best parts. John's wrinkled old hands started playing with her breasts and nipples until Jill thought they would poke through the fabric.

John ordered her to her feet, and told her to remove her pants. Jill dreaded this moment, but now she was extremely horny. Her pussy needed some relief.

She started to remove her shoes when he stopped her, and told her just the pants. She untied the scrubs, and pulled them down to her ankles. With a little difficulty she stepped out of the pants.

She stood straight up, and gave John a great view of her white nylon thong being sucked into her pussy. The thong was wet and looked like it was painted onto her pussy. He ordered her to pull it out, and as she did he noticed it was soaked.

Jill knew it too, and she turned beet red knowing this old man was making her body react the way it was. Jill was ordered to take a step forward. As she did John's hand rose up to meet Jill's sweet spot. Jill spread her legs apart to give him better access.

John rubbed for a little while making sure to spend some time working over her clit. As soon as she was on the verge of cumming he stopped. The look on her face was priceless. She needed to cum, and now he was denying her of it.

John then stood and yanked down the thong to her ankles. As Jill was starting to step out of them he stopped her. He told her there was no need. Jill was confused. She was ready for him, and she needed to cum so bad now.

He then told her to lay on her back on the bed. Jill shuffled over to the bed, and laid down with her legs spread as far as she could. John went to a drawer and pulled out two objects. He had planned on using these on Steph tonight after fucking Jill, but now he had a better idea.

He walked over to Jill and started to rub up and down here lips until they were coated with her juices. As he parted her lips Jill could feel something being inserted into her wet pussy.

It was round and cold, and felt like metal. Once it was fully inside of her John took a step back, and looked at his handy work. Here was this married woman following his every order. He couldn't believe she gave in so easily.

John leaned down with one hand on the remote and the other playing with her nipples, and whispered in her ear. He told her she had been the easiest conquest yet, and planned on sharing her with whomever he wanted. Tears rolled down her face as he hit the button.

The object inside of her came to life, and sent waves of pleasure through her body. As soon as it started it had stopped. The tears kept coming as he stopped and started the ball a few more times. Her life was over and now she was an old man's whore.

John ordered Jill to her feet, and told her to pull up her thong. As Jill bent over she saw a black wire coming out of her pussy. When she almost had her thong in place He stopped her.

John took the wire and ran it up her ass crack. She was told to finish putting on her thong. He played with the wire until he was satisfied it was out of site.

Jill then put back on her scrub bottoms when she was told. By the time the bottoms were completely up the thong had found its place wedged in her pussy, and rubbing her clit again.

Jill left the room knowing she had a long night ahead of her. As John's door closed the vibrating ball activated, and Jill almost fell to her knees. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was good reminder that John was in control.

The next hour was quite as could be. Even though every time she moved her nipples and clit were being stimulated she was able to keep in control. That was until supper time.

The next wave of pleasure hit her when she was bent over giving another resident their food. Jill nearly jump out of her skin. The next hit her when she had a pitcher of water walking towards a table of old women.

John must have turned up the speed, because she jumped this time. The water spilled down her shirt. This time the pink flowers did not cover up her areolas. The flowers became just as transparent as the white parts when soaked.

The water seeped down to her pants. Now everyone could see everything. Her nipples and pussy were exposed. John was a little disappointed that her ass wasn't exposed as well.

Jill knew better than to cover up, and went about serving the rest of dinner. Her only luck was that the other CNAs were pulled to another building for the rest of the night. The male residence were in heaven.

They found any excuse to call Jill over to the table just so they could get a better look at her tits. A few of them took advantage a touched her breasts when she was bent over in front of them. Jill offered no resistance to this touching.

As supper wore on the residents got braver. The women residents slowly made their way back to their rooms, but all the old men stayed longer than usual.

As Jill continued to help the male residents the touching was started to move to other areas of her body. More of the old men were playing with her ass. Jill tried to block it all out, but nothing was working.

She even started fantasizing about the male residents stripping her naked, and taking her. She had never thought of a gang bang before, but now it excited her thinking of old men doing whatever they wanted to her.

Her scrub pants were riding up into her ass crack with each grab. A few of the men made comments of her not wearing any underwear. As her tanned cheeks were showing through the white pants.

A 90 year old resident grabbed Jill's pussy and rubbed it until her pants were now wedged deep between her lips. He then grabbed his water and threw it at her crotch. The white pants seemed too disappeared completely, and he had a great look at her pussy.

Jill continued her work with each old man requesting she help them just to have a look at her pussy. Her face was beat red, and she couldn't take the embarrassment any longer. She realized that she was now everyone's play thing.

They would take every advantage of her any way they could when she was alone with them. She looked at John with pleading eyes, but only got a smile from him.

Finally one resident grabbed Jill's nipple and rolled it in his fingers. This was John's cue. He hit the button. The vibrating ball went to work. Jill froze as the ball was vibrating faster and faster.

Jill grabbed the table as a wave of pleasure washed over her body, she started to moan loudly. The very old petite man took this as a sign to continue, and his 85 year old hands grabbed both breasts and squeezed as much as he could.

The first orgasm was intense. Jill needed to cum all night, and now she lost track of where she was. Her moans echoed throughout the building. The ball never stopped vibrating.

It continued as Jill's body laid across the old man's table knocking everything to the floor. Unable to move as the second orgasm hit her body. Her arms outstretched and legs slightly spread as the male residents watched.

She no longer caring Jill started humping the table as the vibration was turned up. The male residents watched as Jill could not control herself. The old men that could get hard-ons were busy rubbing themselves. The others moved in as Jill's ass was moving up and down on the table.

Finally John stopped the ball from vibrating, and Jill just laid there panting. With the show over the male residents get one last feel before filtering to their rooms. Jill followed John into his room.

John told Jill to call on the phone to the other buildings, and tell them she does not need any help the rest of the night. As she was making the calls John started the ball again, and turned it up with each call.

By the last call it was full blast, and Jill was squirming all over the bed. As she hung up the phone she came hard. The scrub bottoms were soaked with water and her juices. Next john told her to strip leaving her socks on.

Jill was confused by the request but did what she was told. Her whole crotch area was shiny, and the smell of her sex filled the room. She laid on the bed with her legs spread waiting for him to enter her.

She needed a dick in her bad, and he just sat in his chair smiling. Next he told her to clean up and remove the ball. She went to the bathroom and used a wet towel to clean her cum off her body. Next she pulled out the ball.

The dull metal ball was now as shiny as a marble, and Jill felt empty without something inside of her. She knew it wouldn't be long until she felt full again. Jill brought the ball out to John, and attempted to hand it to him.

He refused it, and told her to clean it off before giving it to him. Jill turned to go back into the bathroom when she was stopped by John. He told her to clean it right here, and Jill knew what he wanted.

Jill licked the ball all over tasting her cum on her tongue, and for good measure she put the whole thing in her mouth. When she was satisfied that it was clean she handed to John. John took the ball and inspected it.

It met with his approval, so he placed both the ball and remote back in the drawer. Jill was told to get dressed, and finish her work minus the thong and shoes. She couldn't take it anymore. She needed her pussy to be filled, and now he is taking away one of the things that was stimulating her.

Jill went to the rooms getting everyone ready for bed. The second to last room of the night was Martin's room. The 85 year old man that played with her nipples at supper, and exposed her pussy with the water.

His room was always near the end of night because he needed lotion placed all over his body before bed. Whenever any of the CNAs would start putting the lotion on his private parts Martin would ask to see their tits.

This request was always denied by Jill, but she had her suspicion that one or two of the girls would oblige him. As Jill was applying the lotion closer to his penis she noticed it was getting hard as usual, and Martin was just staring at her tits.

He got a special treat tonight with her not wearing a bra. They swayed back and forth in the tight scrub top, and he could see her nipples poking out. As she reached his old sagging balls he made the request again.

This time Jill did not hesitate. She stood straight up and took off her top. The beautiful DDs looked magnificent to Martin. Jill bent back over and applied the lotion to his balls.

Her tits swayed even more being free of the top. Jill's nipples were now as hard as diamonds. Jill adjusted her position to be closer to Martin's hands.

Martin immediately grabbed on and played with her tits. Jill was getting excited again. As her hands made their way to his dick Martin made another request. He asked her to remove her pants.

Without hesitation she untied them and dropped them to the floor. She stood up and kicked them off her feet. Jill was now just wearing her socks. Martin wasted no time reaching over and penetrating her wet pussy with his fingers.

Jill climbed on the bed in the 69 position, and starting applying the lotion to his dick. Instead of the normal motion of applying it she started to masturbate him. The faster he fingered her pussy the faster she jacked him off.

She saw he was getting close, and so was she. She placed her mouth over the top and stroked him up and down. They both came around the same time. He filled her mouth with his sperm. Her cum was dripping down her leg.

She proceeded to dress Martin while still wearing only her socks. She finished getting him in bed, and went into the bathroom to clean up. It was getting near the end of her shift, and she still needed to attend to John one last time.

Jill tried to sneak into John's room hoping he was asleep, but he was still awake and did not look happy. He pointed at her thong and shoes, and told he would call her tomorrow about plans he has for her. The last words he told her were not to masturbate in any way until given permission.

The next shift arrived, and Jill was able to go home. When she sat in her car she realized why John was mad, and the other girls gave her funny looks as she left. The smell of her pussy filled the car.

Once home she fought the urge to grab one of her vibrators. She needed to be filled tonight, and it was driving her crazy. After a quick shower Jill walked to the kitchen naked. She was tired and horny, and didn't care if anyone was watching.

She made herself a sandwich, and grabbed some wine. She sat on the couch eating and drinking. Before she knew it she was sprawled on the couch legs spread watching TV. One hand played with her inner thighs while the other played with her nipples.

After a couple more glasses of wine she was rubbing harder. She played with her outer lips, even touching her clit to send shocks throughout her body. Jill knew not to go any farther, but she was horny and instinct was taking over.

Jill finally gave up frustrated, and went to bed. She laid on the bed naked with no sheets as she drifted to sleep. Little did Jill know that two teenage boys watched the whole scene from their bedroom from across the street.

She never closed the curtains when she played around on the couch, or her bedroom as she went to bed. The boys rubbed their crotches as they watched her sleep.

Jill woke up the next day a bit refreshed, but still very horny. She put on a just a tank top, and went about the house cleaning, and watching the occasional TV show. In the early afternoon she showered again shaving all the areas she needed to please John.

Around 6PM she received a text from John. She was to pick him up in 15 minutes in front of the home. Jill was to wear a coat and heels. He did give her the option of stockings, but nothing else.

Jill ran around the house looking for her trench coat, but could not locate it. She finally remembered it was at the dry cleaners, and they closed at 5PM. Jill looked for her longest coat, but the one she found did not even cover her ass.

Jill decided to put on some black stockings to please John. He would have not mentioned it if he didn't want them. The heels were next. She rarely wore heels, and could not walk very fast in them.

She made her way to the car in the garage, and got in. She thought to herself this is not too bad. No one but John will be seeing her. The drive to pick him up was uneventful. The only thing that worried her was that anyone in a truck could look down and see her pussy since the coat would not cover it.

Jill drove up to the entrance and saw John sitting on the bench. She pulled up and unlocked the door. He just sat there waiting. It took a few seconds but Jill realized that she was to get out and get him.

She swallowed hard as she opened up the door, and stepped out of the car. The cool breeze hit her pussy, and she instantly became wet. The next thing she noticed was that by wearing stockings it drew attention to her exposed ass and pussy.

A couple walking by instantly noticed her state of dress and looked disapprovingly as she hurried around the car. John took his sweet time going to the car. He even played with her butt crack as they walked.

Not a word was said as she drove off. She knew that they were going back to her house, and she knew she would be fucked several times tonight. The thought of being filled with his dick in her was getting her even wetter.

Jill needed a something to fill her up real bad, and John was going to oblige her. She pulled in the garage and was going to hit the button when John grabbed her hand. The only thing he said was out.

She climbed out of the car, and shut the door. Seeing that John was not moving she went around the back of the car to get him out. She had hoped that none of the neighbors were watching, but across the street the two boys were watching and taping everything.

As John was getting out when his hand went up her stocking covered leg until he hit bare flesh. The hand continued until his fingers penetrated her wet pussy. He sawed his fingers back and forth while his thumb played with her clit.

It only lasted a few seconds, but seemed like an eternity to Jill. John laughed as he told her he thought she would wear a trench coat not something so revealing. She answered back with the trench coat was at the dry cleaners, and this was the longest one she owned.

They both slowly moved around the car with John's hand on her ass. They entered the house as the garage door started going down. Jill took John to the living room at the front of the house.

Before she knew it she was pushed over the arm of the couch with her bare ass in the air. The spanking was hard and fast. John told her that was punishment for what she did with Martin. She was to have permission from him to let anyone else touch her. Including her husband.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers
12