CNAs in Trouble - Stephy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John is tired and is ready to go back to his room at the retirement home. He unties Stephy from the bed and removes the gag. Stephy can hardly move as her body has never gone through so much before. Every muscle in her body ached, and she lies like a rag doll over the pillows. John grabs Stephy from the bed and leads her to the bathroom. He orders her to start the shower, and make sure it is nice and warm. Stephy stands in the shower as she turns it on, and the cold blast of water awakens her with a start. When the water is warm enough John enters the shower, and orders Stephy to wash him. Stephy grabs the soap and wash rag, and gets to work. Stephy makes sure to get every nook and cranny on his old body. This allows her to look closely at the man came in every one of her holes tonight. She can't help but feel ashamed as she sees the pale wrinkly skin that hangs loosely on his body, the fat gut that hung down past his waist, and all the gray hair that was all over his body. Stephy would never let a man like this even near her, but tonight he did more than any other man has ever done to her.

John turns off the shower not even letting Stephy clean up herself, and orders her to dry him off. Stephy grabs a towel and gets to work. Once dry he grabs her arm and drags her wet naked body to the bed room. He orders her to dress him. When John is fully dressed he allows Stephy to dry herself off with his wet towel. John looks around her room and finds the clothing he wants her to wear when she takes him home. John picks out a thin white tank top, and a tight white pair of shorts. Stephy grabs the clothes and puts them on. The wet towel did nothing to dry her body, and she has trouble put the tight clothing on. Once on the fabric starts to soak up the water, and makes the fabric look like it was painted on. John grabs his bag, and walks around the room collecting all of his toys. Stephy's head drops as John grabs the camera that was pointed at the bed. As John walks around the apartment he grabs a few more cameras. Stephy is in shock. She cannot believe the whole night was recorded, and any hope of escape from this situation has gone away. John has everything packed, and tells Stephy to grab the extremely high heels and take him home.

The ride to the retirement home is uneventful. Once the car is stopped at the front door of the home john just sits in the car waiting. Finally he orders Stephy to walk around and open his door for him. Stephy does as she was ordered, and opens the door. She sees that his seatbelt is still on and knows what is expected of her. She bends down to unbuckle him when one of John's hands grabs her breast, and the other rubs her pussy. The seatbelt is off, but Stephy stays in that position until he is done. John finally finishes with his fun and exits the car. He hands a card with his number on it, and tells her to call him when she gets home.

Stephy pulls into her parking lot, and sees some men sitting around their cars talking. Stephy pulls out her cell phone and calls John to check in. John is furious that she used her cell phone. He yells that she is to immediately call from her home phone. Any hopes of waiting for the men to leave, or for her clothes to dry are gone. Stephy gets out of her car and slowly walks for her door. The men notice her coming, and stop talking to stare at this beauty coming towards them. They see her perky tits bouncing up and down with each step. They can now see her puffy nipples at attention, and they can see her pussy lips through the shorts. The nasty comments come fast. They men think she is a whore, and keep asking how much. When she ignores them they surround her, and start grabbing every part of her body. Stephy hears a voice in the background telling them to stop or he will call the police. The men then back away as the neighbor from earlier grabs Stephy and leads her to her door. Stephy finds out his name is Mike, and she thanks him for helping. For the past few months she had avoided this fat slob, and now he is her hero. Stephy does notice Mike looking her up and down, but the way she is dressed she cannot blame him. When they are finally at her door Mike turns and walks away without a word.

Stephy makes her phone call to John as Mike makes it back to his apartment. He sits at his computer and watches the feed come in from the cameras he had placed months ago in Stephy's apartment. He hits the volume button as Stephy hangs up, and starts to cry. Mike is hearing the sobs loud and clear as Stephy goes into her bedroom. Mike switches cameras as she enters the bedroom stripping out of her tank top and shorts. Stephy curls up in a ball on her bed and cries herself to sleep. Mike decides to replay some of the events he witnessed tonight. Mike takes off his clothes and rewinds to when Stephy is tied to the bed, and the old man is fucking her in the ass. Mike can't wait until next time when both he and Stephy are off of work at the same time. He plans on confronting her with the videos, and blackmailing her to have sex with him. Mike knows the plan will work, because it had worked with the last woman that stayed in that apartment with her fiancé.