CNAs in Trouble - The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers

The guy left it in as he reached around to play with her tits and pussy. The guy did not move his body, but his hands were all over her most sensitive spots. One hand rolled her nipples while the other played with her clit.

She eventually started to move her hips back and forth. The large dick moved in and out of her pussy shiny with her juices. Steph picked up the pace as she neared another orgasm. The orgasm hit her hard. She even squirted cum out of her pussy.

She felt the guy's muscles tighten as he came in her. Her pussy milked the guy's dick until he was empty. Steph collapsed and the dick popped out with an audible pop.

Jill was getting the same except the dick was in her ass. The bald man had very educated fingers. They rolled and squeezed her nipples like a pro, and the other fingers played her clit. They squeezed, pulled, and massaged the growing bud.

Her body was shaking constantly from the waves of orgasms that flowed through her body. The guy finally came, and it stopped as quickly as it started. Both girls had two guys down, and Jill still had three to go.

The next guy for Jill went too quickly. He had small dick and came as soon as they touched her pussy. She was left unsatisfied as her second to last guy gave her a break to watch Steph get hers.

Steph was on number three, and he was taking his time. It was the ugly guy. He wanted Steph to treat him like they were boyfriend and girlfriend. They were on the couch making out, and all Jill could think of was those brown rotting teeth.

He had her get dressed again, but her shirt was already unbuttoned. His hands were mauling her tits and nipples. Steph was squirming under the assault. Next he pulled her shirt off, and his mouth took over for his hands.

With his hands free they worked their way down to her skirt. With a quick tug the skirt ripped and flew across the room. He must have told her not to put on the thong, because she was left only with the white knee high socks and heels.

The ugly guy flipped her to her back and pulled down his pants. Jill got a quick look at the enormous penis before he buried it in Steph's pussy. Steph screamed in pain as he shoved it in. The guy forced her feet in the air, and brought them back to her shoulders.

The only thing that save her was that she was well lubricated, and stretched from earlier. He was not that rough, but she needed time for her pussy to stretch to its girth. It didn't take long before he got a nice rhythm going.

He was hitting every nerve in her pussy. Soon she was moaning and yelling loudly. She even grabbed his head and started kissing him passionately. It was quite a scene watching this cute young thing getting ravaged by this ugly old man and loving it.

He let her legs down and pick her up. He laid down with his back on the floor, and Steph on top. She rode him hard still moaning and screaming. Her last guy could not wait any longer.

He grabbed the lube from the fat guy, and put some on his dick. He got on his knees behind Steph. She felt some hands spreading her cheeks, but did not care. With her pussy full with one dick the second entered her ass.

She never felt that full before. Both men started in rhythm as they double teamed the beautiful blonde. Jill never saw anyone going that nuts before. Steph's head was thrashing about. Steph was cursing up a storm as she came one after another.

Jill wasn't get any real rest either. The man whose lap she was sitting on started working her clit and nipples has they watched. Jill was getting close to her own orgasm. Jill finally let loose and came all over the guys lap.

Jill watched as both guys unloaded their cum inside of Steph. The really ugly gut took Steph to the couch, and she curled up with him like they been lovers for years.

The guy stood up with his fingers still working Jill's pussy. He was the one who chose her ass, and the last one chose her pussy. He told the next in line to lay down. Apparently she was to be double teamed also.

Jill brought her legs across the guy and lowered down on his medium sized dick. Once all the way in she felt a well lubed dick push on her ass. The head broke through and both men started to pump their dicks in and out of Jill.

She didn't feel as full as what Steph must have felt, but it did feel good. As she was rocked back and forth she looked over to see if Steph was watching. Steph was laying on her stomach on the couch trying to get that monster hard again with her mouth.

The big fat guy made his way to the couch carrying a bag. He lifted Steph up and placed her on his lap as he sat down. Steph didn't care she wanted that monster again, but nothing was happening.

The fat man took several objects from the bag. Many of them very large. The fat man lubed up some of them and started pushing them into her ass. Steph met each push with a thrust of her own.

John was feeling a little left out, so he dropped his pants in front of Jill. She saw the hard dick in front of her and took it in her mouth. Jill was being worked over hard, but was loving every second of it.

It was too much for Jill. The three dicks and the nipple play set her off. Now she was thrashing about in total orgasmic bliss. The only difference was she couldn't scream with a dick in her mouth.

Finally it ended with John cumming in her mouth, the man in her pussy second, and the man in her ass last. Jill fell to floor in exhaustion. She looked up just in time to see a very large object sticking out Steph's ass, and her sucking the ugly guy's balls.

John finally stood and announced that fun time was over. The men complained, but John was firm. Both exhausted girls were told to stand in the middle on the room.

John announced that there was also a contest between the girls. There were three categories: most guys, best performance, and most spirit.

The loser was to clean up everyone in the room of anything left over from the sex. First win was for Jill for getting picked by the most guys. The second one went to Steph for her double penetration. Even though Jill knew that she was at a disadvantage with a dick in her mouth.

John waited for the last one. He finally announced that Jill showed the most spirit throughout the night. Jill was happy that she had one over the young beauty.

Steph wasted no time going to work. She went to the ugly guy first, because she knew he was already clean. It also gave her one more chance to get him hard. It never happened, but not from lack of effort.

Steph worked around the room cleaning all the guys. Most got hard again, but never tried anything. She could tell which guys had taken their asses by the taste. Once finished John pushed Jill towards her. Steph knew what was expected.

She started licking her pussy clean. Next she ground her mouth into Jill's pussy sucking out all the cum she could. The exhausted Jill felt her knees go weak has she came again. Steph turned Jill around and pushed her over the table.

Her tongue played with Jill's ass. Licking all signs of sex from her crack and hole. Jill came once more when the tongue went deep into her. Satisfied Steph stopped and stood up. John gave her a toothbrush and mouthwash to clean her mouth out.

John then told them to get dressed and get out. Jill's clothes were intact, but Steph's skirt was ripped and not wearable. He didn't care and told them to leave. Steph walked out in her shirt and thong.

When they made it to Jill's car they decided to leave the other car at the gas station, and pick it up in the morning. She drove them to Steph's apartment, and they both went through the parking lot. Jill followed her to block her backside.

Once in the apartment Steph stripped out what was left of her clothes. Her pussy and ass were still leaking cum, and she needed a shower

Jill grabbed an exhausted Steph and found the bathroom. She started the water, and stripped out of her clothes. Once the water was warm enough they both entered the shower.

Jill cleaned off Steph's body with soap and a washcloth. Taking extra care around her pussy and ass. When cum stopped leaking out of her holes Jill stopped the water. They both dried off each other.

She put a naked Steph into her bed. Jill went a grabbed her clothes from the bathroom, and went to say good night to her. Steph was sound asleep by the time she got back.

Jill got dressed and left the apartment. She needed her rest and hopfully a couple of days to recuperate. Mike took notes of the make, mode, and plates of Jill's car. It might come in handy for another fantasy he had.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers
12