CNAs in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then reminds the two of their orders. Jill's pussy is to be neatly trimmed at all times. No stubble, but a nice patch above her lips. She is to wear a thin bra to show off her nipples, and no shirt underneath. His last reminder is thongs only, or nothing at all.

John then turns his attention to Stephy. His orders are to be hairless from the neck down. She is not to wear a bra at all, and no shirt under the scrubs. She is allowed to wear a thong, but nothing else.

This is to be standard dress for when they are at work. There will be a different dress code when they are out of the resident home. They will receive orders on what to wear one to two days in advance. John asks each girl what sexy costumes they have. Stephy answers first with she wore a schoolgirl outfit last year. John thinks that is prefect for the outside activity he has planned. John turns to Jill and she also answers schoolgirl. John tells her he can't have two schoolgirls, so she needs something else. John asks Jill what her husbands favorite outfit is. Jill thoughts go back to husband sleeping at home unaware of what has happened. Jill's face turns red a she tells John it is a Hooters outfit. John loves this. Now everytime Jill's husband requests this outfit she will be reminded of the night to come.

John tells them that next weekend they are to have the outfits ready for a field trip. The girls start to protest, but are quickly put in their place. John walks over to his dresser and picks up a camera that had been sitting there the whole time. John stops the camera, and pulls out the tape. John locks the tape in a drawer, and turns around. He asks if there are anymore protests. The girls look at each other and drop their heads. They have been defeated. They both know what they did on that tape, and they can never let that get out.

Jill is finally allowed to get dressed. Jill grabs her wet thong, and puts it on. She needs something to soak up the cum still coming out of her. She finds her bra, and puts it on looking for John's for approval to make sure she can put this thick one on. Jill throw the stained cami in the trash. Once dressed she takes her place next to Stephy.

John dismisses both of them and tells them both to report to him tomorrow when the rest of the residents are asleep. Just as they reach the door John stops them. The smile on Stephy's face fades. She had figured on getting away without being punished. John orders the girls back to the middle of the room, and has the girls stand in front of him. John walks up to Stephy, and tells her he has changed his mind, and she is to be punished tonight. As punishment for her disobedience she is to strip naked, and clean up the mess Jill left on the floor.

Stephy hesitates and Jill knows this will only add to the punishment. Stephy finally starts to remove her clothing, and Jill sees Stephy's plain white bra and white panties that cover too much for John's taste. John gets a smile on his face as he is looking down at Stephy's panties. Jill can't figure out why he is enjoying himself until he orders Stephy to turn around.

Jill sees that the front of the white panties is still transparent from her juices that flowed freely just an hour ago. Jill can see Stephy's matted pubic hair through the fabric. Stephy just stares at the floor as John walks over to Stephy and whispers in her ear. Stephy's face turns red, and she starts to remove her bra and panties. Jill can now see Stephy's pubic hair is completely soaked from her encounter with john earlier.

John takes one of Stephy's nipples in his fingers and twists it a little harder than Stephy likes. Jill can see this as Stephy winces with every twist. Jill watches as John other hand disappeares behind Stephy, and Jill can see he is playing with her ass. Jill watches as Stephy starts to rock a little bit. John suddenly stops all movement, and a look of disappointment crosses her face.

John orders Stephy to her hands and knees, and tells her to start cleaning the floor. He then orders Jill out of the room. Just as the door is closing Jill watches as Stephy is lapping up the cum unaware that John has grabbed his cane, and is walking up behind her.

12