CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers

We went up stairs to put the cold stuff away before anything melted. Danni set the cucumber and peach aside. Once everything was stashed, she washed them in the sink and told me to go get naked. I grabbed two beers from the fridge, and proceeded to sit down in my comfy chair.

Danni went to my block of kitchen knives and grabbed a paring knife. She put it in her teeth, pirate style, and walked over to the island in the middle of my kitchen. She put held the peach in her hand, and slowly cut around the top of it. Then, she did the same at the bottom. She put the knife down and with her thumb, popped the center "core" out of the peach, with the pit. What was left was a peach with a round bore taken out from pole to pole. A perfect cylinder down the center.

By now, I had figured out what she had in mind, and was starting to get hard. Danni tossed me the peach, and sat on the floor facing me, with her back against my couch. Her knees were up, her legs were spread, and she started to rub the cucumber between her labia. Her other hand started to rub her clit and send the occasional finger in to her holiest of holies.

I was fully hard now, and held the peach in my fist. I slowly slipped my rigid dick in to it, so it was a sleeve around me. I was soft and moist, yet tight enough that it felt remarkably like a woman. It had to feel so much better than those "pocket pussies" you see in the back of magazines. I highly recommend you try this if you haven't ever...

I slowly moved it up and down, while watching Danni work the cucumber in to herself.

"So, how does that feel?" Danni asked. I had to guess I wasn't the first guy she had done this with.

"It feels good, I had no idea, I'd never heard of this before" I said as I slowly slid the peach up and down my shaft. My head peeking out occasionally as I moved the fruit up and down my cock. This felt so much better than my hand.

This was the first time we had been in the same room while touching ourselves. It was better than watching across the alley. It made it hotter, more immediate. You could hear the noises, and smell the combination of sex and lust in the air. The breathing, the sounds of spaces being violated, and the sounds of thrusting.

Danni was really wet, and quite turned on. I had not seen her as aroused as this up close before. Her clit was quite visible from under her hood. Her lips stretched a bit to accommodate the veggie that she had inside her. She was holding it not like someone would hold, say, a pen or a fork. She had her hand wrapped around the cucumber like the handle of a shovel. It was almost all the way in her now. She was twisting it from side to side and pumping it in and out pretty quickly. She alternated between looking at me straight in the eyes, and watching my head pop out of its sticky home.

"Let me come first" Danni asked. "I want to be able to concentrate on me and then I want to watch you get yourself off."

"OK," was all I could get out. I had to slow my strokes way down, to one every 5 seconds or so. It was enough to keep me on the edge and really revved up, but I wouldn't come anytime soon.

Danni, on the other hand, now had her "toy" almost all the way inside her. She was using her index and middle finger on and around her clit. Her other hand was moving the cucumber in and out in an ever-quickening manner.

She was so wet, everything between her legs seemed to glisten. I had never seen a girl this wet without lube or something. Her lips were starting to turn more and red as she got more aroused and the cucumber kept moving faster. She was flat out pounding her cunt now, her hand on her clit almost a blur. She started to make quite a bit of noise, none of it intelligible. She looked so incredibly hot as her body was building to orgasm, her face alternating between looks of pleasure, pain, and stress.

Shortly, she was over the edge, gasping for air. Her eyes were tightly shut and in a fierce squint. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts in to the air. She seemed to be develop a full-body blush as she peaked. Her hand moving the cucumber in and out stopped, and her finger on her clit slowed, but still made some slight moves to keep stimulating her pussy. The moan she let out as she came was quite loud, and quite erotic. You could see her pussy contract when she held the cucumber still for a moment. Danni continued to have full-body shakes as she moved just the tip of her finger across her clit. She was prolonging her orgasm, and just playing it out longer.

It turns out, she was just get things going. Soon, she was back sliding the cucumber in and out, with the slight twisting motion each time. She seemed to go easier on her clit, her hand not quite a blur this time. She was just making a gasps and grunts for sounds, it was pure animalistic masturbation. It was as if I wasn't there (or maybe she was putting on a show). She was covered in sweat, breathing as if she had been running for miles. Her noises came quicker and her hand on the cucumber started to move even faster.

With a few tortured syllables, and a loud "Oh Fucking God," she came, her whole body convulsing like she was in an electric chair.

Danni laid there for a about a minute, moving only enough to pull a sweat-soaked lock of hair from her face. Her breathing was still hard and quick. She slowly pulled out the cucumber, she was making noises as if she was slowly removing a band-aid.

"That was fucking awesome," she said, each word punctuated by a breath. "I've never come that many times without a vibrator. I think I came 4 times. Fuck," was all she could get out.

"OK, it's your turn," she said. She crawled the six feet or so between us and sat in front of me, still breathing hard, still covered in sweat. She put three fingers inside herself as deep as she could. As I started to stroke faster, she lifted her hand to my face, and stuck one of her fingers in my mouth.

She tasted amazing. Slightly salty, but always sweet. I sucked off each of her fingers that she gave me, and started to go a little faster.

The peach really felt good on me, and I didn't need to move too fast to get things to start to build. I was stroking at a good, medium pace, rotating the peach slightly. At this rate, it wouldn't take to long to get me off. The combination of the live audience and the peach were new, and felt so good. With my free hand, I started to play with my balls, this was as much for Danni's enjoyment as my own. She reached out and ran a single finger tip up the inside of my thighs almost all the way up. This girl was still all about the teasing.

The sensations started to build nicely, again, it felt almost as good as a girl. The peach was softening up a bit, if I didn't come soon, it would probably fall apart completely. So I started to move it more around the top of my head, spending more time on the glans. It was totally unbelievable.

"Oh, God, I'm going to cum..."

"Do it, let me watch you, get off for me" Danni encouraged. Her hand that had been on my thigh was slowly moving up towards my balls.

I was past the point of no return, so I started to slow just a bit, and squeezed the peach really hard. Bits of the fruit were coming out between my fingers as I started to come. Danni's hand went under my balls and one of her fingers went between my ass cheeks. I angled my dick back towards myself to avoid hitting Danni with any spunk. I shot 5-6 strong bursts on my chest, the first one almost hitting my chin. It was easily the strongest orgasm I had ever had by myself, and almost rivaled any blow job I had ever received.

I opened my eyes to see Danni on her knees right in front of me. Her hand was still cupping my balls.

"My favorite part of watching you do this with a peach is this part," she said. With that, she removed her hand from my balls. She moved my hand and the peach off of my still hard dick and put her mouth over my cum and peach juice covered penis.

She started to lick her way around it, slowly, and oh so teasingly. She spent extra time around the base of my head and across the top. My whole dick was hypersensitive due to me just cumming, and she was causing such intense pleasure, it bordered on unbearable. She wasn't trying to make me cum again so much as trying to clean me off. This was exquisite torture.

"Oh God, please stop, its driving me nuts."

Danni stopped. For about 10 seconds. Then, she licked the top of my head again.

Then she stopped again. For about 15 seconds. Then, she swirled her tongue around my head like an ice cream cone.

"I don't know if I love you or hate you right now," I barely got out.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. "I'm OK with both. Besides, I'm done."

She got up, and then sat on my lap. She put her arms around my neck, and leaned in, her lips inches from my ear.

"So, how'd you like the peach?" she asked, knowing full well the answer.

"It rocked. The clean up was nice, too."

"Good, I'm glad you liked it and got to try something new. Hope we didn't go too far, but I'm really fine with it if we did. I could have a lot of fun with you, having a boy toy so close to home," Danni teased, pinching my nipple really fucking hard to punctuate the word "toy."

We sat there and nuzzled and cuddled for a little while. There was no kissing, however. Again, that might be too personal.

"I'm heading home," She whispered in to my ear. "We've got work tomorrow. See you in the morning, Boy Toy," Danni got up, kissed me on the cheek, and grabbed her shirt.

"C ya!"

I crawled off to the shower and then climbed in to bed. My confusion had eased somewhat. I could handle a fuck buddy. She seemed to be willing to hang out and have fun. And, I had to make her dinner tomorrow, the horror. I'm sure she'd be naked for that, too. Who knew what fun tomorrow night would bring?

Tomorrow daytime, however, brought work. I got in around 8, Danni was already there.

"Good morning, Peaches!" she greeted me, with a wink.

"Good morning to you, too."

The day went normally, no mention of last night's interesting events. Around lunchtime, Danni asked me if I had brought food from home or if I was heading to the office's cafeteria. I let her know I had made a sandwich with the stuff she tossed in to my cart at the grocery store the night before. So, we headed to the break-room to have lunch together.

They say in comedy, the most important thing is timing. Danni obviously knew this, as she waited until I took a big swig of my soda before doing the next thing.

"Cucumber?" she asked as she pulled a bag of cucumber slices out of her lunch bag. I had Root Beer nearly coming out of my nose for the next 30 seconds.

God, she's an evil bitch when she wants to be.

I think I love her.

CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers
12