CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers

She got up from my lap, and started to undo my belt. She pulled it free, and sent it in a random direction across the room. She started to undo the buttons on my khakis, and then pulled me to my feet. She grabbed the waistband of my pants, and boxers, and pulled them down to around my ankles. Soon, I was reduced to my socks.

She pushed me backwards on the couch, and pulled my shorts and pants free. She then turned around and bent at the waist. She wiggled her hips back and forth while hooking her thumbs in the elastic. She swayed in time with the smooth jazz and slowly worked her shorts down. Since she was bent over, I had a great view of her ass, her smooth, shaved lips and even between her ass cheeks. She kicked her shorts off, and slowly turned, swaying the entire time to the music.

She picked up my beer from the counter, and looking over the rim of the pint glass, made eye contact with me. She took a slow sip. She walked over to me, and handed me the ale. I took a sip, and set it down.

Then, while still not breaking eye contact, she sank down to her knees. She spread my legs apart, and slowly leaned in.

She was now nose to nose with my penis. She ran the flat part of her tongue along the underside, from my sack up to the head, like someone painting a room using a broad brush. She continued to stroke up and down my cock with her tongue. Occasionally, she'd use the point of her tongue for some detail work around my head. It felt amazing. Then, she started to put the head in her mouth, and moved her tongue around inside her mouth while her lips formed a seal around the head.

She stopped, looked up, and reached for the pint of beer. She took some in her mouth, and then worked my dick in to her mouth as well. A little spilled out, and ran down the shaft. She used this beer as lubrication as she reached up with her hand and gripped my shaft.

"Oh, wow, that feels so good. Don't stop."

While her mouth and tongue were working overtime on my head, her hand was twisting back and forth on my shaft, as if she was revving a motorcycle only she could hear.

It was amazing. And, it just got better when her other hand went under my balls. She started running a finger from my sack all the way to my asshole and back. Light strokes at first. It was simply amazing. Becca had clearly gotten an 'A' in her 'Blow Job Arts and Sciences' courses at college. I kept encouraging her progress every so often, it felt awesome.

She kept up the pace, and the attention around my head. It had been about 5 minutes or so, and I felt things starting to build.

"God, I'm going to come," I said, not to God, but to the little devil in my lap. She responded by allowing her mouth to go lower on my dick. Her other hand slide further back, with one of her ling fingers pushing against my asshole.

My hips started to buck as I pushed my rod further towards her face. Becca simply took it all in, the whole length. I started to come. Becca pushed her finger in to my ass, and started to work it in and out slightly as I spasmed, shooting cum in to her mouth. She didn't stop moving her head back and forth, she simply applied more pressure, like she wanted to suck the jism right out of me. After about a minute of this, I was begging her to stop, it felt far too intense.

She withdrew her digit from my backdoor, and slowly started to climb up to meet me. She didn't open her mouth, instead she reached over and picked up the beer. She took a sip, and swallowed. She then leaned over and kissed me, hard. I could taste an odd combination of myself and beer on her as our tongues moved across each other.

"That was great. You sure do suck a mean cock," I said, affectionately, as we cuddled together on the couch in each others' arms.

"Thanks. I wanted to make sure there was a second date. I hope I passed the audition."

"Certainly. Where would you like to go?" I asked her.

We made plans and small talk for a little while. After an hour or so of cuddling and rubbing on the couch, I said it was late, and started to reassemble my outfit. She saw me off from her apartment door, still naked, with the door wide open, for another lingeringly hot kiss.

I walked down to my car and started to drive home.

The further I got from Becca's house, the worse I started to feel. I just had a life-altering blow job from an attractive "little hotty," as my pal Chris would call her.

So much for keeping my distance and not getting involved.

But, I felt bad. She was clearly more in to me than I was her. Which is odd, because if I had to call it, I'd say she was much more attractive than I was. She was slightly out of my league. But, yet, she was prepared to toss herself in to my arms. Or lap.

My thoughts drifted back to the other woman. As I turned my car in to my townhouse complex, and her unit came in to view, I felt like I had betrayed the woman I truly loved.

CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers