Co-ed Correction Ch. 04

Story Info
Teacher's Pet accepts her punishment, earns reward.
2.8k words
4.41
17k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang the doorbell of the beautiful, white colonial at the end of the Cul de Sac. The house was set far back from the street, spacious and private. Large oak trees dotted the front lawn. Just as I began to get chilly, he opened the door.

"Hello, Pet." He kissed my cheek, took my hand and looked me up and down. My champagne beige, three inch heels, peplum pencil skirt and plain white blouse looked professional and suggestive. I wore hoop earrings and a simple necklace, crystal with a diamond accent. My chestnut hair was pulled up into a chignon. At my side, a large leather purse with my homework tucked inside. "You look stunning. Come in."

"awh, thank you. You have a beautiful house." I said, stepping into the front hall and glancing around. It was tastefully decorated, with antique lighting fixtures and a beautiful staircase. Pictures of his dog, his family and his friends lined the stairs.

"Thank you very much. Do you like salmon?"

I was pleasantly surprised. "I love salmon."

"Good, dinner for tonight is salmon filets, risotto balls and asparagus. Come in to the living room and make yourself at home, it will be another fifteen minutes. I'm going to get you a glass of wine, and while I'm preparing the meal I'd like you to draw the shades and lay out everything in that bag on the coffee table for my inspection and finish your drink. Red or white?"

I was flustered. Oh, I guess we're starting now then. "Red, Please?"

"Certainly. And please, relax. We'll enjoy dinner, dessert, drinks and some conversation. And then we will go over your assignment." He smiled at me, his white, slightly crooked upper teeth gleamed. I smiled back and giggled.

"Good, that sounds very nice." He led me into a large living room with wood floors, a fluffy rug under the coffee table, a plush red couch and love seat, and a fireplace full of birch. The television was mounted above the mantle. The news was playing, on mute. He switched on Bluetooth speakers sitting next to a globe on the side table, and Billie Holiday drifted over the room; I am only what you make me, come take me- I'm yours. He disappeared for a moment, then came back with a glass of wine and patted my bum. "Alright, pretty girl. Do as you're told and I'll call you in for dinner when it's ready." He switched off the television and walked into another room.

Sniffing the wine, I swirled it in the glass and took a deep sip. The velvety pinot noir slid around my tongue and down my throat. I put it down on a coaster and propped my bag up. Arranging the toys carefully, I laid them down in their exact order on the checklist, and placed my highlighted and dog-eared Miss Abernathy's guide in the corner. I read carefully, trying to be the irreproachable student. I sat on the couch and sipped my wine, considering the toys, the handsomely decorated room with it's corals, globe, the bookshelf and fish tank. It was a very comfortable room, but a little bit sterile. Not lived in quite enough. I checked my finger nails and began to notice the buzz I was catching. Still, he instructed me to finish the drink. I was taking my last sip as his voice carried from the kitchen

"Minnie, dinner is served."

I got up and brought my empty glass, walking into a modern dining room connected to an open kitchen. I gazed at the table with six chairs and two lit candles, a beautiful runner and delicious smelling food. He came in from the kitchen with the bottle of wine, and instructed me to sit. I sat at the corner of the table, next to him at the head. He poured me another glass and raised his.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers" I smiled and nodded before taking a sip. We began to eat. The salmon was delicious, rich and pink. The conversation was just as savory. We talked about funny things happening around campus, novels we had read, trips we took or were planning to take one day. He asked me about my plans after school. I wanted to go to grad school for library sciences, and work in a large library or institution. He seemed very interested.

"There's nothing sexier or more helpful than a good looking and sharp librarian." He smiled and winked at me. "They keep us in business."

I agreed, and replied "haha, exactly. And it's a good place to spend time with books and the people who love them."

We chatted for a while, finishing our dinner slowly. The risotto balls were cheesy and drizzled with a delicious butter and garlic sauce. The asparagus was the perfect amount of firm, with just a hint of balsamic vinegar.

"Well, how about we do dessert in the living room? I have chocolate covered strawberries. We can finish off this bottle, crack open some champagne and review your work for the week. And of course, we have to correct your mistake from the other night." He looked at me hungrily, his hand warmly covering my wrist.

"Yes sir, can I help with anything?" I was hoping my helpfulness might lessen the punishment I was going to receive. At the same time, I couldn't wait to feel the sting of whatever was waiting for me.

"Yes, my good girl. You can get the strawberries and champagne from the fridge, and two flutes from the cupboard. I want you to put those on the side table by the couch in the living room. Finish your wine here and while I clean up, pour us a couple glasses of the bubbly, sit and think about what your punishment should be for coming without permission. I want you to come up with three."

"Yes, sir." I sat and waited for him to give me permission to leave. He stared for a moment.

"Very good girl. But your good behavior doesn't undo the bad. However, it will earn you rewards. You may go."

"Thank you, sir."

I collected the strawberries, champagne, flutes and some napkins from the kitchen and went back to the living room. I carefully arranged everything, smoothed my skirt, checked my shirt buttons and my hair in the reflection of the TV, and sat. Choosing my own punishment was going to be harder than I thought.

Ten long minutes later, he walked in.

"Professor-"

"Please, call me James or Sir when we're together like this. Professor is for at school. James is for casual talks and the like. Sir is for when I'm spanking your ass or giving you rewards. Understood?"

"Yes, James."

"Good. I'm going to be Sir right now though."

"Yes, Sir."

He smiled, loving the way he had me on my toes.

"Now, how about your punishment? What should I do with you?"

"Uhm, you could spank me? For every moment I've touched myself?"

"I could. What else?"

"You could edge me until I'm begging you?"

"Indeed. And?"

"You could use the clothespins to pinch me all over and tie me up and make me apologize until you're pleased?"

"I suppose those are all good options. I'll think on them, and a few other ideas I have. Disobeying me by coming and failing to complete your homework that night are serious infractions. But first, lets inspect these toys."

"Yes, Sir."

He picked up the vibrator, a magic wand, and tested the different settings on his finger. "Mmhh, we're going to have fun pressing this against your clit." He ran his fingers over the purple dildo, and remarked "a good starter size. Same for the plug." I gulped. The plug was five inches long, thick in the middle with a heart shaped gem on the handle. He handled the crop and the paddle, the robe, the lube. He loved the outfit, the blindfold. The clothespins.

"Well done. And I see you did read and annotate the book. Any questions?"

"No, not really. If any come up I will be sure to ask you, Sir."

"Good, good girl. Well, lets see if you completed the last of my instructions satisfactorily. Unbutton your blouse and remove your skirt. Leave the heels on."

"Yes, Sir." I undressed for him, slowly. The red wine had me feeling very sensual. I unbuttoned each button and slid the blouse down my back, exposing my pert breasts and the lacy pink bra I chose. He smiled, clearly pleased. I lay the shirt on the loveseat and slid the zipper down on my skirt, stepping out of it to reveal teeny matching panties and a pink garter holding up my stockings with old fashioned lines up the back of the leg.

"Well done. Very sexy and elegant, Pet."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now, let down that hair." I removed my bobby pins and shook out my mid length, wavy chestnut hair, blinking and pushing it out of my blue eyes.

"Beautiful." He stood up and took the crop in one hand, sliding it along my body as he walked around me. "But you still have to pay for coming without permission." He popped a strawberry in his mouth, and took a sip of the champagne.

"Kneel in front of your toys, pet."

My knees were cushioned by the shaggy rug and I propped my elbows up on the coffee table, holding my back straight.

"Pick the ones that seem most uncomfortable and lay them in front of you."

I swallowed, and picked the butt plug, the cuffs, and the clothespins.

"Very well." He slid the blindfold over my eyes. "It's time for you to learn your lesson, Pet."

He lifted me from my knees and positioned me so that I stood with my shins against the couch. He cuffed my hands tightly behind my back. Then he pushed me so that I was bent over. My chin couldn't rest on the back of the couch.

"Do not bend your knees, remain standing in your heels and presenting your ass to me."

"Yes, Sir."

He slid my panties down, then his hands up and down my bum and thighs, and then slowly slid the crop up and down my crack. He gave three sharp whacks on either cheek. Then he began to rub me again. He continued this way, spanking, rubbing, spanking. Then I felt his hand, cool and wet with lube, begin to draw circles around my asshole.

"Experimenting with new toys will please me pet. It's a good way to earn my forgiveness. Do you want to please me?"

I loved the cool feel of his fingertips playing, gently rubbing, around my bum. I became excited and curious to know how it felt to be full of a hard plug, or even better, a cock.

"Yes, Sir."

Three more hard spanks. Then, I felt his fingertip gently probe me, rubbing just inside my virgin hole. He put down the crop and grabbed my ass with his free hand, digging his nails into my cheek. He began to slide his finger in and out, in and out. I coo'd with pleasure. I didn't know it could feel this good.

He pulled his hand away, and in a moment, replaced it with the tip of the plug. I clenched, knowing it was much bigger than a finger.

"Relax pet. Relax your asshole for me. All of your holes are mine. Relax."

I took a deep breath, so aroused by his complete ownership of me, trusting him. He slid the plug in and out, in and out, stretching me. He twirled it inside my asshole and I moaned in pleasure. The spinning motion, the deep kneading was so intense. The hand that was gripping my ass made its way toward my pussy.

"You're enjoying your punishment too much by far." He rubbed my slick pussy lips for a moment and I quivered. A little more and I would have come.

Then he let go of the plug, leaving it firmly in my ass. I felt him spank me a few times. Then, clothespins were placed on my pussy lips.

They started as a little squeeze, almost pleasurable pressure, but slowly built into an unbearable pinch. Six, three on each lip, hanging down, caused me intense discomfort. I began to rub my thighs to give my hands something to do. I knew he wouldn't want me to pull them off. He went to get a sip of champagne, enjoying my discomfort, and came back with three strawberries in his hand.

"Stand up."

I rose. He rubbed one strawberry against my lips, then down around my breasts and nipples, over my belly, and finally teased my pussy, disturbing the pins. I bit my lip. He dipped the strawberry inside of me, drenching it in my thick, warm juice. Then he put it back against my mouth.

"Eat it."

I bit, and the juicy, sweet, the savory dark chocolate, and the salty taste of my own juices burst into my mouth. He teased me with the next two, feeding one to me, and one to himself. Then he picked back up the clothes pins and placed a handful on each breast and down my stomach. He saw my hands getting antsier.

"Well, we can't have that. We need some poise from you. Show me your hands."

"Yes sir." He gathered them and cuffed them behind my back. The pins stung and pinched as I breathed, or turned my neck, or clenched around the strange toy in my bum. I was entirely drowned in senses- discomfort, arousal, curiosity, and a deep hunger to satisfy James.

"That's better." He made the crop dance on my flesh, smacking my breasts, the pins, my bum and tummy, my legs, my back. I felt it everywhere. The stinging was all over my body. I couldn't keep my yelps in.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, Sir. Yes Sir." My eyes were stinging with tears.

"Are you sorry?" He spoke slowly, casually, softly. Lingering on his words. His eyes roved up and down my pink body as I squirmed.

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry Sir-AHH- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Sir I'm sorry."

"Will you obey me from now on, and never cum without permission?"

"Yes, Yes Sir."

"Say it."

The crop kept stinging.

"I'll obey you from-AHH AHH! - I'll obey you from now ON! I'll obey you from now on and never CUM without permission! OWOW!"

"Good girl." Suddenly, he laid it down. He pushed me gently down onto the couch, sitting between my legs. He pushed them apart and back, giving him full access to my pussy and asshole.

One by one, he pulled the clothespins off my breasts and stomach. It felt like ripping the fat off of me. He was quick and precise as he moved down. I didn't know if I wanted him to go slow so it would hurt less, or if I wanted them all ripped off like band aids. The pain seemed overwhelming. But somehow my pussy kept getting wetter.

He pulled the last six, dark and shiny, off my hole. My lips stung as blood rushed back into them and tingled. He rubbed me with his hands down over the marks the clothespins had left.

"You've been a very good girl so far. I think you've earned a reward." He smirked, kissing my pink mouth. He began to move down, nipping and licking my throat. He played with my sensitive nipples, gently flicking and stroking, then aggressively biting them. He kissed all the way down to my belly button. His crisp collar and thick dark hair wandered up and down each of my thighs, and then, blissfully, I felt his tongue slide up and down my pussy.

He sucked on my hole and my lips, making his way up towards my clit. I could feel an orgasm building. I wanted to beg him to make me cum, but I also wanted to deeply enjoy being eaten out as my reward for taking my punishment. He sucked on my pussy with ease, telling me he loved the taste and hungrily licking and gnawing on me. My legs began to shake as he held them up and back against my belly, my heeled feet still in the air.

"Cum for me, princess."

He sucked on my clit, and within a moment I was writhing in bliss. Everything flushed in my body, bringing back the stinging of the crop and the clothespins, the strangeness of my full asshole, and intensifying the overwhelming orgasm. My pussy drenched the couch as I came, and he kept sucking on me. Slowly, allowing me to enjoy the last waves of pleasure, he licked back up towards my belly button.

"Thank you. Thank you , Sir. That was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He lifted me up.

"Now, I'm going to get you ready and tuck us into bed, take care of you, and in the morning I expect you to clean up our little mess here. Then we can decide what to do for breakfast. Alright, Darling?"

"Yes,Sir."

"I'd like to be James now."

"Yes, James."