Co-eds to Enjoy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,610 Followers

I could not believe how tight her ass was and how she was able to clasp at my cock with the tightness of her inner muscles. I placed my hands on her asscheeks and pumped hard into her body. Beth continued to throw her head up and her long, blonde hair flew through the air as she slammed her body back hard against my ramrod.

As I pumped into her, I slapped her ass and her cheeks turned pink as her muscles tightened around my cock. She was too much for me and I knew that it would only take a few moments for her to suck to juices right out of me. I rammed hard into her ass and she grunted as her muscles clenched tightly. I slapped her ass again and she seemed to respond to it. I continued to slap her creamy, white asscheeks as I pounded into her tightness. Her buns were turning a beautiful shade of pink as I felt her hand reach under the chair and grasp my balls.

She squeezed gently with her fingers as her love muscles danced around my impaling shaft. She could feel me about to cum and that excited her. I slapped her ass again with both hands and her head flew back with a scream as a powerful orgasm ripped through her beautiful, young body and then she clenched her inner muscles around my impaling cock as she thrust back with her hips. I slapped her ass once again with both hands and as she clenched her inner muscles, I exploded deep in her bowels as her fingers squeezed my balls. As my load shot deep into her bowels, Beth's body cut loose with a powerful orgasm and she screamed as her head flew backwards and her long, blonde hair flew wildly. Then she collapsed over the chair, her body totally spent.

I was exhausted and so was Beth. I leaned forward and kissed her back as my spent shaft slipped out of the tightness of her beautiful ass. Her cheeks were still deep pink and I kissed her tender flesh as a shudder ran through her exhausted body. I collapsed back onto the sofa and watched as cum oozed out of the opening of her asshole and down the crack of her ass and to the edges of her swollen pussy lips. The beautiful blonde had no strength left in her body and just hung there over the chair, her head hanging down on one side and her thighs split wide on the other. What Beth didn't know was that there were two video cameras set up in the room and they had filmed the entire session. But she'd know that soon enough.

To be continued......

Please vote and send your comments

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,610 Followers
12