Co-Eds With A Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you girls must have had a wild time!" He said approvingly.

"Yeah, it went great! Jennifer is a natural."

"Great! I have the both of you booked for next week. How about you both go wash up and come back to my office..."

We walked off to the back restroom that no one used and I didn't know was even there. We both washed each other off nice and clean. I didn't know it at the time, but the reason the boss wanted us cleaned up was to fuck us. As we walked in the office, he sat back and Anna went right over and started to suck his balls. I was a little confused but then just said fuck it and started to suck his cock. We did it for a couple minutes and then Jasmine walked in. I was mortified, but Anna didn't miss a beat! She just walked in and told the boss she was off for the night and to have a good fuck. Before she walked out, Anna got up and straddled him. I backed away as she sat on his cock, sliding it in her ass. She took my head and pushed it down to her cunt and had me lick like I had done so many times before. The boss then reached around, sticking his fingers in my pussy. We did this till he came and as soon as his dick came out of her ass; I started to blow him again. Thank god Anna had a clean ass! I cleaned up his cock and he started to go limp. I was a little disappointed and Anna could tell. I hadn't had an orgasm and she did and that's when Andy came in. He was one of the door men I had always thought was cute. I stood at the desk as he walked up to me and we started to kiss. He picked me up and set me on the desk, pulled his dick out and pushed right into my love hole. It felt so good as he fucked me on the desk. I leaned back and just let him drill me as I grabbed the edges of the desk. As this was happening, The boss got up and stuck his semi hard cock in my mouth again and I started to suck. Anna started to suck my breasts and it sent me over the edge! I came hard and clamped down on Andy's cock as he then blew his load in me. This whole time, the men didn't say a word, all you could hear was moaning and slurping sounds of fluids.

After that, Anna and I got up, Andy left the room, and the Boss handed us each an envelope containing $8000. He said we did well and was looking forward to giving us more work. That night we went home, tired and sore. It had been a wild night for sure! The count of men I had sex with was almost triple digits now and I had only lost my virginity at 17. I was a busy girl! The next morning, Anna asked me to come in the living room to watch something.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Check it out!" She said excited!

I looked at the TV and there she way, getting fucked! I had never seen any of her porn before and I didn't know what to think. I wanted to stop watching, but at the same time, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. There was my roommate, getting railed by 2 guys. I was just mesmerized by it. The thing was, you really hard a hard time noticing it was her. She just looked different and I had seen her get fucked I can't tell you how many times!

"What's wrong?" Anna asked.

"Oh... ahh.. nothing, it just doesn't look like you, that's all."

"Why do you think I do it?! Shit, I don't want this to come and bite me in the ass later! That blonde guy is hot huh?!"

"What?!.. oh, yeah! Sorry... Damn Anna, that's a massive cock!"

"You could do this you know. Change your look a little and no one would notice it's you."

"I don't know, it just seems like I would be a whore."

"What the fuck Jennifer!? You just fucked over 20 guys last night and got paid for it! Face it, you're a whore!"

"Shut up! At least I didn't fuck my teacher for a grade!"

"I bet you would fuck my dad if you could!"

She had me there, I did have a crush on her dad and if I had the chance I would fuck him. He wasn't married anyway. She looked at me and realized she was right.

"Oh shit... You do wanna fuck my dad don't you?!"

"ahh.... well..."

"I'm bringing you home next time I go! He needs a good lay!" She said smiling.

"You know what, why not. I know you screwed my brother when he was here 3 months ago. I might as well screw your dad!"

"Damn, do you realize how bad we sound?" Anna said.

"I think I might look into the porn a little more, but I need to get used to this first."

After this weekend, Anna and I became so much closer than before. We sat and talked for a long time wail we had her porn on the screen.

For the next few months Anna and I were a team with the party's and the stripping kept going. By the time Thanksgiving came, I was almost ready to start doing porn and had been doing an average of a party every other week. Anna was taking me to her dads place for Thanksgiving and I was looking forward to it. We both knew why I was going and her brother was also going to be home at the same time and we had already slept together a few times. Maybe I'll get them both at the same time...

12