Co-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adnan's friends had brought some chilled beer as well, which I saw one of them pushing under the lower berth. Sunil had been having beer at the reception. Adnan offered it to him, Sunil looked at me and I smiled back. Sania was taking a sip or two from Adnan's bottle and Sunil offered his bottle to me to taste. I had never tasted beer before and I was willing to try. I sipped and almost gagged at the bitter taste. "How can you drink such foul tasting liquid", I spluttered. Sania laughed and replied, that soon, one gets to enjoy both the taste and the effect. I took a few more sips, and after finishing a couple of bottles, we were getting hungry.

Sania's mother had packed lunch for them, and she forced us to share it, saying that her mother always packed extra to share in trains. I could make out that she was a genuine person, who had no pretences. She was shorter than I, at about five feet two, with a nice pretty countenance, may have been about 32B-22-34, with wider hips and rounded buttocks. Adnan was about my height, maybe an inch taller, also of similar darkish complexion like Sania. He was not as well muscled as my Sunil, but he was not a slob. They seemed as a well matched pair, and Sania's affection for Adnan was shown in the way she served him at lunch, and at other times, rubbing the back of his neck.

Adnan brought out a pack of cards and we amused ourselves by playing rummy for some time. Sunil and I were not as good as they, but Sania was the best, beating us all with her quick skill in setting the cards. A couple of rounds, when she would drop her hand, she would help me by giving tips and sometimes even playing for me. I soon stopped playing and lay on the berth, with my head in Sunil's lap. They finished a couple more bottles of beer, and soon it was tea time.

I brought out some typical Oriya snacks which my mother had packed for the journey and passed it around. I noticed that Sania was a little tipsy from the beer she had, but Sunil and Adnan seemed fine. She soon placed her head in Adnan's lap and dozed off, with Adnan stroking her hair gently. I felt a little jealous that Sunil had not done the same to me when I had my head in his lap.

I move closer to Sunil and he placed his hand on my waist and drew me closer. With Sania, gently snoring in his lap, he was looking at me in an appraising sort of way. He was also squeezing Sania's boobs, when I was looking away. They were both chatting animatedly about the recently concluded IPL final between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings, which it seems both of them had watched live and the upcoming Triangular Series in Zimbabwe. Soon I too dozed off, and Sunil adjusted me cosily in his lap as well.

They had ordered dinner, which was served at Solapur, which was the usual railway thali. We were woken up by our husbands, and we went together to the toilet to freshen up and wash the sleep off our faces, and straighten our hair. Adnan and Sunil stepped out of the train to stretch their legs, and buy some fruit and bottled water.We passed a couple of hours eating and chatting and then decided to turn in.

I nudged Sunil, and Sania did the same to Adnan, to give privacy, and the men stepped outside. Sania and I quickly changed into our simple cotton nighties. She had a pale blue one, while mine was red with flowers. That evening, we retired in a respectful way, the girls in the lower berths and the boys in the upper ones. We were a little shy of trying anything openly, though I seemed to have noticed Sania winking at Adnan.

In the middle of the night, I awakened to go for a pee, and I noticed that Sania was not in her berth. Standing up I went out and was back soon. After I was back, my eyes had gotten used to the darkness and peering about in the dim blue glow of the nightlight, I could make out two forms tightly asleep in the other upper berth. I climbed up to Sunil's berth and poked him awake, with a finger to my lips. He cuddled me and we resumed where we had left off last night. For fear of breaking the bunk, we did not dare to do anything more adventurous than hand jobs to each other.

We reached Mumbai, by morning, the train was running a couple of hours late. We said our goodbyes to Mohina and Adnan, promising to keep in touch after settling down. We took a taxi to our new abode. I was to start life now after marriage, in Mumbai as Mrs Manasi Sahoo. His company was having a large campus, at Vikhroli, a suburb, with factories, offices, staff quarters and other amenities. Here we were sheltered from bustle of the big city, yet were just a short drive away from the city, if we needed anything. Sunil's company had provided a official residence for us on campus. It was a nice two bedroom flat, on the top floor, with trees all around the residential area, affording shade and greenery. There was a nice terrace, which was available for us to use to relax in the evenings.

He had made arrangements to have the flat cleaned up, before arrival. As he opened the door, he drew me in, and lifting me up bodily, carried me to the bedroom, and soon we were making frantic love on the bed that was ours hereon. It was a 10 minute quickie, as we released the passion that we had to hold back on the train journey. Tearing our garments off, he took me standing, my legs around his hips, he thrusting his man rod into my woman socket.

Fast and furious this was, and something that burst in me that here i was helpless, dangling from my man with my hands locked behind his neck, as he kept spearing and skewering into me. Being a new place, and in our own privacy, I found in myself a growing desire for bodily pleasures. I felt liberated. I wet his cock with my juices, as he pushed me against the wall, to hold me as he spent himself in a hard shot against the back of my cave. We collapsed in a heap on the bed, and slept for some time.

Our married life started on a fantastic note and was a great time for both of us and he used to shower a lot of affection on me and I was very happy with him too. Our sexual life was fun filled and and he used to satisfy me in sex very much. Whenever he would make moves for sex, I would agree to his requests promptly. In this manner, over two delightful years passed.

We fucked each other gloriously and made every effort to satisfy each other's urges as best as we knew and we could. I had no doubt that Sunil loved me with all his heart and in every way he would make my life in Mumbai, despite all his work issues, as comfortable for me as he could. Gradually, I became bolder in sexual advances, and would often make the first move and ask him for sex instead of him asking first. He brought me books with erotic stories, which I used to read in the afternoons in bed. One was the Kamasutra, with pictures of all the various positions of love making.

Sunil was bringing a decent income, which made sure that we never were in want of the small luxuries in life. We gradually settled into a routine, where we had wonderful sex and a great domestic comfortable life, which he provided and I managed the homestead. After we had settled down, Adnan had fixed Sania and I up with assignments with a software startup company being promoted by his friends, and we used to work from home mostly, except for occasional trips to their development center at Andheri.

We used to meet Sania and Adnan quite regularly, at least twice a month, once at our house and once at theirs, sometimes for dinner at new restaurants for about a year till they moved away to the UAE, where Adnan was posted on a long term contract. After Sania left, I was continuing to work from home for the same company and had shown my skills and was now managing a team of ten, on a key assignment. I was also helping to build up our family savings with the income that I was bringing, which gave me a lot of pride.

On weekends, Sunil would take me for a movie and shopping followed by a nice dinner at a decent restaurant, and on the two wheeler rides at nite, I would hug him and press myself to him from the pillion, and excite him enough to have him in a raging sexual mood to ravish me and fulfill my sex needs long into that night after we reached home. I always addressed him as Arya, meaning My Lord, and he addressed me as Mere phool, my flower.

Our sex life was never boring, though it was largely traditional but extremely passionate and fulfilling. One day, we measured his erect cock, and it was a little over 6 inches long when fully hard and about a four and a half inches in girth. It was fun when we went and purchased a six inch school scale, a he got his ling hard and I held the scale against his pubic bone. I could guess that my pussy was a little less deep, as I could feel the end of his cock in my depths during fucking. He would fondle my boobs, kiss me all over, except my pussy.

As I had never been to Mumbai before, Sunil used to take me out on weekends to the beach, to the sights of the city. One weekend while returning from a movie, we were drenched in the monsoon downpour, that Mumbai is known for, and were returning home in wet clothes. It was still raining heavily when we reached our campus. We were both excited at riding wet together, and my hand found Sunil's cock, as I clung to him from the pillion of the two wheeler. I was stroking it slowly and feeling it grow harder and harder, thru the wet cloth of his trouser. We were passing thru a wooded park area, which was part of the campus.

"Chodenge hum Yehi Yahan ... Let's fuck now... Right Now... Right Here...", I whispered to Sunil. Sunil was amazed, but I could sense that he was excited and willing to risk it. Are you sure, he asked. "Yes, Yes", I urged, "In the park, no one can see from the road in the bushes" . The downpour was unabated. Sunil stopped the two wheeler, and we scurried into the park, and right there in the mud, between some ornamental bushes, we stopped, breathless, and clasped at each other, letting the first rush of the thrill of imminent mating, run over us.

I lay down on the muddy grass, and Sunil straddled me, the rain soaked earth embracing us as well in her divine love. We were enacting perhaps the same desire that a primeval man and woman might have done, millennia ago, mating each other, maybe in the same spot. What else could have prompted us into this frenzied lovemaking!!

I lifted my skirt, and Sunil undid his trousers and pulled down his underwear. His cock was hard, very hard. He was getting ready to fuck me in the rain. We did not care for spoiling our clothes, they could be washed clean later. We darent make too much sound, however there was no one around in any case.

Sunil was sliding his now erect and stiff manhood between my legs, sliding back and forth between my thighs. I whimpered in urgency, and grabbed him around the hips and pulled him and held him, he hard and hot in my wet cunt. "Fuck me" I demanded, my voice barely audible in the sound of the rain.

Sunil grinned and kissed me on my lips and said, "Mansi, Mansi, I am happy to do what you ask". Sunil slowly pistoning his cock into my pussy, trying to tease me at first, then started fucking faster and deeper. Sunil was shoving his dick faster and faster, and I tried my level best to bite back my screams of pleasure.

I pressed my feet hard against the ground, and grabbed Sunil and pulled him deeper into me. We both moaned loudly. Sunil tugged at my hair as I let out a muffled scream into his shoulder. I kissed him and bit his neck and shoulder gently, as he shoved faster in and out of me. I had to bite my lip hard to hold back another scream.

A few seconds later I came hard, my whole body froze, and my breathing stopped momentarily, then started again, coming out in gasps. Sunil slowed down waiting for me to catch my breath, as he continued to move firmly in and out of me, I could feel every inch of Sunil's still hard dick inside me, and my whole body tensed up again and I was blown away by my second orgasm, and Sunil shot his man juice hard into me as he thrust in deep and collapsed on me. We were muddied, wet, on the grass, rain water flowing, and we relaxed, and enjoyed the afterglow of our adventurous lovemaking in the outdoors.

I never felt any lack of affection from Sunil, and he was always there for me to take care of my every need, in all planes, of homely comfort, emotional peace and sexual need. I was looking to a life ahead of a traditional homemaker, and a doting mother to our future progeny, and leading a life of domestic tranquility and mutual desire for each other.

Part 2

The duties of a wife are described well in this ancient shloka, which outlines the qualities an ideal wife should possess.

'Karyeshu Dasi, Karaneshu Manthri;

Bhojeshu Mata, Shayaneshu Rambha,

Roopeshu Lakshmi, Kshamayeshu Dharitri,

Shat dharmayukta, Kuladharma Pathni'

In short, an ideal consort should strive for six virtues

  • Be like a servant in doing the chores of the house

  • Give intelligent advice like a minister to her husband

  • Serve food to the husband as lovingly as a mother feeds her son

  • Give pleasure like a courtesan in the bedroom

  • Beautiful like Maha Lakshmi

  • Have the forbearance and tolerance of Mother Earth

I was determined to be all of the above, in my love and devotion to my husband and lord, Sunil

This last May, one day while cleaning the house, I found a memory chip in our wardrobe. Upon inserting it into my laptop to view the contents, I was shocked out of my senses. There were some videos saved, which I can never tolerate. I viewed each video one by one, and there was a girl, of about 22-24 years who was kissing my husband. I guessed her figure to be about 34-26-34. They were in a hotel room, kissing each other, and then Sunil removed her top and her jeans as well. She had her hands inside Sunil's trousers and was fondling and playing with his dick.

Soon, Sunil had her stripped completely naked and he was cuddling and squeezing her boobs and had his tongue on her cunt and was licking it. And that girl was holding Sunil's cock and sucking away at it. They continued their hunger and lust for each other for some time with their mouths on each other's sexes. The picture was a bit out of focus at times and soon blurred. I could hear some shouts of pleasure, perhaps they had climaxed sucking and licking each other. The audio was finally blurred out and stopped at the end of the file. In another, he was taking her doggy style. In one more she was riding him, her breasts pendulating as she swayed and romped on his dock.

There were some 25 or so videos, and looking at their timestamps, I realised they were some before our marriage and a few from about six months ago and the most recent one was just a fortnight ago. I saw all the videos, one by one, having sorted them by date. My head was reeling and I was giddy. I was very upset and angry at what I had discovered and at the same time I was excited and aroused with all their erotic playing about. Mostly because, Sunil never licked and sucked me and he was doing the very same thing to that bitch in the videos.

That evening, when Sunil returned from the office, I did not speak to him at all. He did not seem to notice anything unusual and switched on the TV to watch an IPL match. We had our dinner without exchanging a word, and at about 10pm I went to bed. HE came in after a half hour, after the match was completed. After he lay down on the bed, I asked him, "Sunil, will you do what I ask?". "Whatever you ask, I will do, mere phool", he replied. "I want you to lick my pussy, Sunil", I said.

He looked at me with surprise writ on his face. I knew that he would not lick my cunt, because quite a few time when I tried to suck his cock or take his mouth to my cunt, he would refuse saying that it was dirty to do so. Soon, Sunil said, "Have you gone crazy? I will never do this. I told you many times", and started scolding me. I fumed off the bed angrily and switched on the laptop and started playing the videos on the memory chip. "Here, you are licking that whore's pussy", I pointed out. "A whore's pussy is what you desire? What is wrong with my pussy? It is definitely cleaner that that bitch's cunt", I went on and on in a tirade.

He started sweating as soon as he realised that I had seen them all, and was avoiding direct eye contact with me.Then he begged, "Manu, please forgive me, this will not happen ever again. I will do anything you say, please don't tell anyone about this". I will lick your cunt, please, I will lick it to your fullest satisfaction, and moved towards me. "Fuck off", I said, "I don't want to get my precious cunt licked by your dirty mouth", though internally I was looking forward to his tongue dribbling away my pussy and lapping my clit.

He was sweating profusely and even trembling when I was looking at him. He kept his face down most of the time, and whenever he caught my eye, he would fold his hands in supplication. Seeing his misery, I was pitied a bit, but wanted to know more details. I calmed down a bit and asked, "Who was that girl?"

He replied that she was a cousin of his, daughter of his father's sister. She had lost her father tragically in a road accident three years ago. She stayed in a hostel in Mumbai, while studying to be a physiotherapist. That video was taken before our marriage, and at that time we were having an affair with each other. "And I have secretly married her also, because she said she would die if I did not do so", affirmed Sunil, morosely, burying his face in his hands.

Having screwed and enjoyed her, he felt obligated to carry out her wishes. "Out of fear of my parents, I did not reveal this to anyone", he added. His aunt had married against the family's wishes, hence they had disowned her and his father was not on speaking terms with her. He mentioned that he had proposed the marriage to his parents once, but they scolded him sternly.

I asked if he was continuing to fuck her. He looked here and there and I repeated the question, this time a bit loudly. He looked into my eyes, and confirmed that they were still meeting each other and that he was using overnight travel on office work as an excuse to go spend nights with her.

Hearing this confession, I lost my cool again and got wild at his deceitful ways and started abusing him and scolding him. Mankhada Giha ... Monkey fucker ... Pelei Pua ... Bastard .. How could you have cheated me like this, I shouted. Laathi biya re kaathi ... I will shove a stick in your girlfriends pussy.

I was so enraged with him, that I threatened to call my parents and his parents and tell them the whole episode of him and his bitch. I stormed out of the bedroom, and wept for a long time in the kitchen. Sunil rushed after me, in a protective manner, and stood there, at the door, all the time, in case I was going to do anything drastic. I kept up my accusations, and slept on the kitchen floor for that night, the next day and the next night.

Sunil was extremely worried at my attitude, and kept asking for forgiveness. He called for pizza and requested me to eat something. I threw the pizza on his face on his face, and told him to give it to his bitch.

Seeing my anger and reaction, he fell down on his knees and started sobbing and soon was weeping like a baby. I suddenly felt very bad for him. I noticed genuine concern in him, and genuine repentance. Feeling for him, in a while, I cooled down, and I thought to myself, he is my husband, and I can't treat him in this way. I was reminded of the sixth virtue, of having forbearance like Mother Earth.