Co-Worker Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman fantasizes about a co-worker & it may end up as more.
1.5k words
4.38
24.2k
13

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unlocked her hotel room using her phone as she walked down the hallway towards the room.

"Wait up!" She turned, her hand on the door handle, to see her co-worker, Jacob, coming down the hallway towards her. Several years younger than her, he was tall, dark and handsome. He towed his suitcase down the hall with an air of confidence wearing tight-fitting jeans and a casual white button-down shirt with a peacoat to protect against the cold Chicago weather. He was loud and confident, to the point of being cocky, always the star of any group. She wasn't anti-social but compared to him she was awkward, quiet, and reserved.

He stopped in front of her. "Oh hey, I'm 420, You're 422, right next door!" he exclaimed smiling. She had to restrain herself from saying "High Five!" and she instead retorted "I guess I'll be in charge of making sure you're up in time for classes."

He turned to put his key card in the lock and her eyes strayed from his face, down his chest and she noted how his jeans fit around his amazing ass. "If only I was so lucky to have you wake me up" he said and her eyes flew to his face. He was smiling down at her with laughing eyes.

Her whole face went hot as she blushed. She quickly looked down at her door handle again, which had been green for several minutes now waiting patiently for her to open the door. "Yea, well, you won't be saying that tomorrow morning when I'm knocking on your door to get you up at 5:30 to work out at the gym. It's not a cheat day!" she stammered, not looking up again, just opening her door a crack and slipping in. She shut the door quickly, and leaned back against the cool door. She was incredibly turned on, her panties were already wet. There was just something about him, the way he talked and his confidence... She couldn't help but want him.

But it just wasn't possible. They were coworkers. You don't shit where you eat right?

She unpacked her suitcase, got her work computer out and sat down at the hotel desk to catch up on some emails. Hours later, she was done working and decided to take a shower. She turned the shower on full blast and the hot water arrived fast.

She stripped off her clothes quickly, and jumped in. The water rolled down her body, steam rising off of her. She steadied herself with a hand on the wall and put her face under the shower head feeling the water run down her face and hair, down her chest, across her nipples, down the crack of her full butt. Her thoughts strayed to Jacob. The way he smiled down at her. She was so frustrated with herself for getting so awkward around him. She wanted to wipe that smile off his face, she wanted to see him serious, she wanted to see him seriously turned on. She wanted to sit on that face and make him put that quick mouth to better use. Her hands strayed down to begin to tease her nipples.

She imagined pushing him onto the bed, and crawling onto the bed after him, slowly. Licking her lips and watching him watch her as she crawled over him, desire in his eyes, his mouth slightly open, almost as though he is surprised this is even happening.

She smiled, water running over her body, he would be surprised she thought. She was surprised by the confident version of herself, dominating over him, even if it was just in her mind. She thought about grabbing one of the toys from her suitcase to bring into the shower but decided against it; There would be plenty of time for that later. She loved coming to hotels, no need to worry about cooking or house chores, just tons of time to relax and tons of time to play.

She put her foot up on the edge of the tub, one of her hands moving down from her nipple, around her ass and down her leg. She loved the feeling of soft skin. She had waxed everything below the waist before this trip so she could run her hands over herself. She reached down and ran both hands up her leg, starting at the ankle, around her calf, over her knee and up the thigh. Both hands continued up her flat stomach and back up to her breasts, filling each of her hands, her thumbs rolling over her nipples.

She imagined him playing with her nipples while she sat on his lap, straddling him, grinding against him. Her hands would be in his hair as he licked and sucked on her nipples, his hands on her back holding her body close to his.

Her breathing began to get heavy. One of her hands moved back down her stomach, and her long fingers began toying with her clitoris making large circles around her clit, teasing.

She imagined sliding off his pants, his penis springing free. For some reason, in her mind, he was a commando kind of guy, that confidence to just wear nothing under his pants. She imagined the look on his face as she gripped his cock, he would look even more surprised and turned on as she ran her tongue up the entire length of his hard cock before taking his head into her mouth and moving her tongue in circles around his head, making him moan with pleasure.

She let out a small moan as she moved her hand down, continued to put pressure on her clit with the palm of her hand while her middle finger began stroking her juicy opening, running up and down her slit lightly.

She imagined he would push his fingers into her hair as she moved her mouth up and down his hard cock. He would massage her head as he got more turned on then he would take control, guiding her head with firm confident hands as he enjoyed her mouth more and more.

She leaned forward against the wall moaning as she inserted her middle finger into her pussy, pumping it in and out, pushing her foot further forward on the edge of the tub until her toes hit the wall and curled with her pleasure. As her breathing got faster and her excitement grew, her hand moved faster and faster and her hips rolled into her hand bringing her to the edge. Normally she might back off for a minute to cool down, make it last longer, but she had all night to curl up in bed and make herself cum again and again. She was as turned on by the thought of him taking charge as she was about taking control herself.

She imagined him, his hands in her hair, pumping in and out of her mouth. Groaning with pleasure, he would pull himself out of her mouth and stand up, grabbing her and throwing her onto the bed, taking control. He would reach over and grab her hips with his large hands, pulling her hips to the edge of the bed. He would run his hands down her smooth legs to her ankles, and he would pull her ankles up over his shoulders, her hips hanging off the edge of the bed. He would rub the head of his throbbing cock up and down her slit, getting it wet with her juices and teasing her clitoris with each pass. She would gasp a little each time, quivering with anticipation, and begin rolling her hips into his movements, trying to get his dick to slip into her. She wanted to feel him fill her. He would smile down at her, enjoying teasing her. That would set her over the edge and she would reach up and pull his head down, making him kiss her and forcing his hips close enough. She would wrap her legs around him, tilting her hips and pulling him into her. Both of them would gasp as his cock slid all the way inside of her. With both hands on her hips he would begin thrusting into her, bringing her closer to the edge.

She changed her movements from light and teasing to firm and she felt the point of no return. She rubbed her clit, faster, moaning, she felt her whole body tense as she began to cum. She moaned loudly, spasming as the waves of pleasure ran through her body. Her whole body relaxed as a pleasing warmth spread through her body.

She step out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her hair and used a second towel to dry off. She put on her black lace panties and her comfy black lace bra and slipped into bed, turning on the TV.

She heard her phone ping that she had a text message. It was from Jacob. "Are you having dinner?" "Thinking about it, just relaxing for now" she replied.

A moment later she heard a tap. She wandered over to the door of her hotel room and looked out the peephole.

No one was there.

She heard the tapping again and realized it was coming from the door by the closet. The door that connected her room to room 420. To Jacob.