Co-Worker Fantasy Pt. 04

Story Info
The day after a one night stand with a co-worker.
1.9k words
4.7
12.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shower, they both toweled off, crawled into his bed and spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies and making out like they were back in high school until they eventually fell asleep.

She woke up at 4am and was immediately embarrassed she had fallen asleep in his bed, embarrassed about everything. She extracted herself from his arms and crawled out of the bed, tiptoeing across the room back into hers. She shut the door quietly behind her and fell onto her own bed, her mind racing. After 30 minutes of tossing and turning and thinking about all of the awkward scenarios that could happen the day after sleeping with a coworker she finally decided to just get up.

She pulled her spandex pants up her long toned legs and over her firm, shapely ass. Almost 6 feet tall, she was taller than a lot of women and many times felt self-conscious about it. Her sports bra fit snugly around her perky B cup breasts and her long hair had to be restrained into a low ponytail. She tossed on a loose fitting sleeveless shirt and headed down to the gym.

The gym was totally empty and dead quiet at this time of day. She turned the news on to give her some background noise and stepped up to the treadmill which overlooked the river. She ran on the treadmill for about 30 minutes then did a circuit of lightweight weightlifting. Each exercise, she watched herself carefully in the mirror, happy to be alone so she could inspect her form. She loved watching herself do squats, she held the weight sideways between her legs and went down into a squat, watching as her well formed ass muscles flexed and her body balanced itself. She held the squat for about 10 seconds, bouncing a little and watching her ass before she returned to standing, slowly, watching her calves and thighs. Other people began trickling into the gym at this point so she finished up with another 20 minutes on the treadmill and it was around 5:30 when she began a cool down yoga stretching session. She rolled out the mat in front of the mirror so she could secretively glance at herself as she stretched. As she snuck a glance in the mirror during downward facing dog she saw Jacob had come into the gym at some point and was doing some weightlifting across from her.

He was 6'2" and bearded, wearing what looked like board shorts and a zip-up long sleeve pullover that was slightly unzipped to show his chest hair. He was wearing a backwards cap, which made her roll her eyes. She watched as he continued to do bicep curls, sitting on the bench. She looked at his fingers curled around the weight and remembered them pinching her nipples the night before. She felt her pussy get warm and realized she had been staring at him and doing downward facing dog too long. She flowed from that pose into upward facing dog and pulled her leg forward bending it back into her to stretch her hips out. She peeked back into the mirror and caught him staring at her. She quickly looked at the ground in front of her and tried to focus on the pose and the stretch. As she moved from stretch to stretch she looked back into the mirror and his back was to her as he did deadlifts and she enjoyed watching his ass as he lifted the weighted bar off of the ground.

She left the gym and went upstairs to get ready for class. She showered and looked through her bag for something to wear. Her eyes fell on the anal beads and she smiled...

She kept sneaking glances at him all day but he wasn't looking at her. She began to think he wasn't thinking about her or he was embarrassed about last night. Just after morning break, he passed by her and slipped her a folded piece of paper. She opened it and read "I'm so hard thinking about you right now." She looked up immediately, blushing, and looking all around her to make sure no one else could have read the note. No one was around so she allowed the note to sink in.

He had enjoyed it as much as she had.

A huge grin split her face and she resisted the urge to do a little celebration dance. When lunch break came around, she was glowing with the confidence he had infused in her. She strutted forward with a definite sway in her hips and handed him a note that said "Have beer and dinner in your room at 7, sharp." She had added "sharp" at the last minute, she liked the sound of it, and she liked the thought of her commanding him. She suppressed a giggle at the thought of commanding someone so much taller and stronger than herself. He turned around to look back at her with one eyebrow raised, then got his phone out and sent her a text message.

"Why should I?"

She stared at her phone, contemplating her response.

"I'll have toy on and if you're good, you'll find out what it is."

She pressed send and stared at the back of his head as he picked up his phone and read the text message. He continued to stare at his phone and she began to get concerned she had been too forward. After a minute or so he put his phone down and stared straight ahead. Worried she had gone too far and come off crazy, she started drafting messages to him including "just kidding" and "only if you want to, no pressure!"

She took a breath and deleted the last draft text, trying to relax and play it cool. "Focus on class," she kept telling herself.

30 minutes before the end of class he excused himself without looking at her. By that point she had had a couple hours to go from embarrassed to rebellious and she was ready to go out to a bar and hit on some local men. How dare he not respond to her text?

Walking back to her room after class, she was planning what she was going to wear out to the bar that night. When she got into her room there was a note on her bed. It read "happy hour beer is in the fridge for you. see you at 7, Jacob."

She looked at the door between the rooms, she must have left it unlocked last night when she crawled back to her room. All of her frustration disappeared and she smiled widely as she did a little happy dance. She cracked open a beer and put some music on and began to get ready. 2 hour countdown to Jacob.

She pulled up her thigh-high tights and clipped them into the garter belt to hold them up. She picked out Black lace cheeky underwear that covered less than half of her round firm ass, put didn't put them on yet. She picked out the matching lace bra, the one with underwire to give her a good boost, to make her cleavage irresistible. She couldn't decide whether or not to do her hair and, per usual, she was running out of time to get ready. She opted for pulling her long hair to the side and braiding it. She was so excited she could hardly wait until 7. Just thinking about him warmed her pussy. She walked over to her suitcase and looked at her selection of toys. She picked out a graduated anal plug, several inches long, that started small and got bigger in 3 waves before getting small again near the end so it would sit well in her ass. The part that protruded from her ass was a red sparkly heart shape.

Putting one foot up on the bed, she began to rub her clit and run her fingers over her pussy lips getting them covered in natural lubrication. She was getting really turned on and couldn't help but begin to play with her nipples with her other hand. She moved her fingers from her pussy to her ass and began circling her asshole, prodding at her opening. She relaxed and gasped as one finger slipped in. She moved her foot off the bed and put her knee up instead, reaching over for the anal plug and the tube of lube. She rubbed the lube along the plug and reached back, pushing the tip of the plug against her opening. She pushed the plug in over the first round section pausing for a moment to enjoy the feeling and let her asshole relax around plug. The pleasure rippled through her and she teased her clit, adding to the feeling. She pushed the plug in further, absorbing one more section into her asshole as she panted with pleasure. She grabbed her vibrator out of the open suitcase on her bed, turning it on and pressing it just above her clit. She moaned into the bed sheets thinking about Jacobs hands on her. She looked over at the clock 6:30; 30 more minutes. She held the plug in place and walked over to the desk.

She sat down on the desk, allowing gravity to push her body down slowly onto the plug. She bounced a little, teasing herself, feeling her asshole expand and contract around the plug but not allowing the plug to fully enter her. She moaned, circling her clit with the vibrator. She pushed down on the plug and applied the vibrator to her clit at the same time, screaming with pleasure as her orgasm washed over her and the plug slammed all the way into her, the heart piece sticking out between her cheeks. She leaned back against the wall as the waves of pleasure continued to come and she began to catch her breath. Her pussy would be well lubricated and her ass would be ready for whatever happened the rest of the evening. She walked back to the bed, feeling and getting used to the fullness of the plug inside her and she pulled up the black lace panties she had picked out earlier. She did one final spin in the mirror, adjusting her bra and loving the flush to her cheeks from her recent exertion. She threw a robe on over her outfit and stepped over to the door.

At 7pm she opened the door between their rooms. He was sitting on his couch, a beer in his hand, waiting patiently. "Were you at least thinking about me 10 minutes ago when you were making all the noise?" He said smirking. She blushed furiously, still hold the robe closed with one hand. "I almost came over there in case you were in trouble, all that screaming..."

He stood up with a beer for her and walked towards her. She looked past him and saw food in the kitchenette.

She smiled and looked back at him, "you've been a very good boy," and she dropped her robe, letting him take in the full outfit she was wearing just for him.

"Damn" He said, giving her an obvious look over, he reached out for her hand, pulling her into a twirl so he could see every angle "damn damn damn" re repeated before he pulled her close for a soft kiss. It lacked the urgency of yesterday but instead was a sweet kiss that made her feel secure and boosted her confidence for a second time that day. He handed her the beer and went to sit on the couch, patting the seat next to him.

She walked over to the bed, taking a swig of beer, and patted the bed. "Tonight is my night."