Co-Worker Fantasy Pt. 08

Story Info
She has reservations about how they will make this work.
1.9k words
4.38
7.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did take her home and they spent the afternoon alternately fucking and napping. They slipped back into the office at the end of the day to grab their things and leave again, each to their respective homes. She was absolutely glowing and energized. She texted him all the way home, still riding high.

"I can't believe that we just did that. You bring out the.. something in me"

"I bring out the fun in you?"

She laughed "you bring out the hot mess in me"

"I'll take that hot mess with amazing peaches"

"I can't tell if I should be insulted or flattered. I'll lean towards flattered, I do have a great ass."

"You do have a great ass peaches"

She enjoyed having a new nickname, it made her feel special and it made her feel like they had a bond, which made it even more confusing when she got to work the next day, excited to see him, and he wasn't in. She found out from coworkers he was traveling to go meet with a client. She texted him.

"You're traveling today? For how long?"

No response. She kept looking at her phone all day and there was no response. She kept checking her text messages all week and there was no response.

Three weeks later she got a text.

"Coffee today?"

"You're back?"

"Yup, I'll be in the office today"

"Ok" she had already spent the last three weeks going from sad to mad to resigned and hadn't expressed any of that to him. She obviously wasn't important to him and he obviously hadn't thought about her for three weeks. If he had just wanted a one-park-stand with her, well, it had been really fun. She had come to the conclusion to be more careful moving forward and not get carried away, she needed to protect her job, her reputation, and her feelings.

They got coffee and chatted about work. His voice still triggered a response from her and she crossed her legs and day dreamed as he told a story about how he took control of a situation and got things done efficiently.

They continued to get coffee everyday and about a week later she was on the train into the city in the morning listening to music and getting ready for the work day when he texted. She assumed he was inviting her to coffee so she didn't look at it figuring it could wait for the office. She heard a second text come through.

"Come over"

"Now"

She immediately felt turned on, she loved it when he took control, she wanted him to command her. But anger also flared up in her because she felt mistreated, unimportant, and forgotten. If he didn't think of her for three weeks, she wasn't important to him, but now here he is, back in town and expecting her to drop everything for him. She would have three weeks ago, but not now.

"No"

"But I want it"

"Then earn it"

"I was hoping to earn it with my mouth"

She stared at her phone as she felt her pussy get warm. Everything he ever said to her, including hello, turned her on, and when he said things like this to her, well, she had just gone from half-asleep to horny. But she didn't want to make stupid decisions she was going to regret later or make mistakes that would get them caught, and she wasn't sure if he was thinking about that. She wasn't sure he was thinking about making sure they were subtle, she wasn't sure he was thinking about her feelings, she wasn't sure he was thinking about anything but his dick.

But his dick wants you! Her heart yelled at her brain and her pussy got wet with agreement.

She smiled to herself but her brain won over; His dick would want anything that moved. If he wanted to be with her again, he would have to convince her brain. He would have to convince her that he had her best interest in mind in his decisions and he wasn't going to hurt her or get her in trouble.

She responded to his text "You're crazy"

"I'm trying to be bold" he responded

She smiled, her heart going out to this bold man making something of an effort.

"There is a fine line between crazy and bold..." she looked out the train window trying to figure out how to say what needed to be said, "I appreciate bold, but first I need to know you're not reckless. You need to make me feel secure, you need to make me feel special, you need to make me feel safe. Our lives have intertwined in a complicated way and I need to know we both have each other's best interest in mind so I can trust you to make bold decisions for me."

She pressed send already wondering if she had said too much but also relieved that she had let him know what she needed as best as she could because she was desperate to get off this train and meet him at his apartment. She was yearning for his hands on her body.

She imagined showing up at his door, he would open the door, shirtless, and she would stand outside hesitantly. His strong arms would circle her waist, pulling her into his apartment and against his body. He would kiss her hard against the wall just inside and he would kick the door shut with his foot.

She shifted on the train, crossing her legs, using her thick thighs to sandwich her clit and rolling her hips into it.

She imagined running her hands up and down his arms and his chest as she leaned into his kiss. His hands would go straight from her waist to her voluptuous ass, pulling at her ass cheeks through her work pants.

She would break away from him, her chest heaving with desire and run her fingers through his thick dark hair. She would look into his eyes and say "I have an 8 am meeting, this has to be quick."

"I think we can manage that peaches." He would reply with a big goofy grin as he pulled her into the kitchen and sat her on the counter, positioning himself between her legs so she could feel how hard he was. She imagined looking into his eyes as she reached down and rubbed his hard cock through his pajama pants, and she would watch as his face changed with pleasure and desire, his mouth slightly open as he watched her feeling him. She would push herself off the counter and onto her knees, pulling down his pajamas and taking him into her mouth, tasting his salty precum. She would start off with long slow sucking, making the most of her time by moving her tongue around his dick. She imagined him taking control, putting his hands on her head, and grabbing her hair as she began to speed up. He would apply pressure to encourage her to take his cock deeper. They would test her limits together, her mouth around his big dick, letting her throat relax around it to get it a little further each stroke. He would push gently against the back of her head until he was buried all the way in her mouth then he would begin slowly pumping in and out of her mouth, getting closer to cumming every second.

"I want your pussy," she imagined him saying, pulling her up from her knees and pushing her against the counter. They would kiss, both fumbling to get her pants off. She would drop her pants and kick them away along with her underwear and hop up on the counter, spreading her legs and pulling him to her. She imagined him, his dick covered in her spit, rubbing his cock up and down against her clit as he grabbed her breasts underneath her shirt, bringing her nipples to attention. She would moan as his lubricated cock rubbed against her clit, unsure whether to lean into his hands on her breasts or lean back to raise her hips and enjoy the attention on her clit. He would make the decision for her, taking control, pushing her back onto the counter and bending down to lick her clit. This wouldn't be the slow playful games of before, they had shit to do today, he would take her clit into his mouth, apply pressure with his tongue, alternately flicking his tongue across her clit and making her scream with pleasure and she would cum right there laying across his kitchen counter. He would straighten up immediately and thrust his huge cock into her still throbbing soaked pussy, enjoying the feeling of her pussy muscles pulling at his cock. She would moan and arch her back as he filled her tight pussy...

She felt her phone vibrate as he responded. "I don't really know what that means."

She quickly responded "it doesn't matter. Can you just text me again? Maybe a couple times quickly in a row? Tell me what you think my text means"

She put the phone between her crossed legs and leaned back into the train seat. She imagined him pushing slowly in and out of her as she sat up on the counter to put her arms around his shoulders and scoot herself to the edge of the counter.

She felt the first text come in as the phone vibrated against her clit. She tilted her hips to subtly rub her clit on the phone. She was already close when she felt the second text come in followed quickly by the third and she seized up, quietly, feeling the waves of her orgasm wash across her body as she gripped the window sill of the train. She melted back into her seat, relaxed and she slowly came back to reality. She picked up her phone and looked at his responses.

"What?"

"That's a really weird request"

"I guess I didn't really think too much about what you meant, I don't think too much in general."

"I'm sorry I'm letting you down"

She rolled her eyes trying to figure out if she could make herself any clearer. It was the complication of an office romance; it's not a fuck buddy, it's not friend with benefits, it's not a relationship but at the same time it's all of those things. On top of that they both had other people, he had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend.

Maybe he was just too young, too young to understand what women need and the intricacies of the situation they were in. He doesn't even think!

"Sorry for the weird demand, I just used you texting my phone to masturbate" she smiled wondering how he was going to react to her honesty.

"As far as you and me, you're going to have to THINK, I need to know you're thinking or this won't work. In order to show me, You're just going to have to work for it, get creative."

"Do you know about the language of love? Figure out what's important to you then find your way of expressing yourself."

She stared at her phone expecting him to reply but he didn't. The next time he texted her was the next morning for coffee and she, per usual, let it go.

Two days after that conversation there was an amazon prime shipping box on her desk with a post it note on the inside that read "Peaches, I don't wrap things, but I saw this and I was THINKING about you and your train ride"