Co-Workers Ch. 02

Story Info
They finally get another chance.
3.7k words
4.03
21.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days went by before Dan and I worked the same schedule. This one was even better, not only did we both close that night but we were off the next day. When I went to clock in Dan was already there. "We're closing tonight, and we have no work tomorrow....so Jess you gonna let me feel that tight cunt wrapped around my cock tonight?" He whispered into my ear as I clocked in, pressing his cock on my ass.

I leaned back into him for a minute before moving away so no one would see us before turning and looking into his eyes. "I can't wait." I said with a smile before I walked away.

I spent my shift thinking about how great Dan's cock would feel inside me, getting wetter as the night went on. For some reason as I had gotten ready for work that day I wanted to feel sexy so I wore some of my sluttier lingerie. I had taken a shower and shaved my legs, arms, cunt and ass that morning and spread lotion all over my body so I was soft and smooth. I had picked out my black lace thongs with the corset tie on the back and a black mesh/lace peek-a-boo top. The waist was lace but the cups were mesh with slits in the middle for my nipples to poke out. Over it I had worn a thin black shirt and fitted black polyester type pants.

At the end of my shift I was supposed to work in receiving, a warehouse type part of the store. I was back there checking in merchandise when Dan walked through the door. He smiled when he saw me. His eyes traveling my body up and down. It was cold back there so once again my hard nipples were highly visible.

"Goddamn Jess. I'm glad we didn't work together much tonight I'll tell you that much." Dan said as he moved towards me. I leaned my back against the table as he stopped right in front of me.

"And why is that Sir?" I said sweetly, looking up at him from under my lashes.

"Cause I can see your nipples. Between that and the way those pants outline the thong you're wearing you'd have kept my cock hard all night. Such a pretty little slut you are." Dan smiled as he reached out and pinched my nipples hard. "You're such a cock tease. Wearing something that shows that hot body of yours so well, making every cock that sees you hard."

"I'm not teasing you though...." I said as I pushed my breasts into his hands and my body against his. I could feel his thick cock against the thin fabric over my cunt. "You know you're gonna get some of me."

"Ohhh, you're gonna get it later for that bitch. I promise you that. And you're right, except I'll get all of you if I want it. Right slut?" Dan grated out as he reached down and grabbed my pussy hard before he kissed me fast.

I moaned and pressed myself harder into him, "Oh yes sir...god you make me wet." I whispered. Dan left at that point before we lost control and fucked right then and there. I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen after work so the night crawled by and my cunt was soaking wet by the time we clocked out. Dan and I waited in the parking lot until everyone left and then climbed into his car.

"Where are we going sir?" I asked him softly as he started driving out of the parking lot.

"Well I checked out our schedules the other day and went ahead and got us a room for the night." He said smiling as his hand found its way to my thigh.

"How'd you know I would come?" I asked him as his hand slid its way up my leg. My thighs spreading to make room for his hand between my legs.

"You want it just as bad as I do slut and you know it." Dan said as his fingers began stroking my pussy through my clothes. "Don't you Jess? You want to feel my cock inside that tight little cunt of yours, don't you?" His finger stroking me rougher now, making me thrust my pussy onto his hand.

"Yes....oh yeah....I want your cock in the worst way. How far do we have to go?" I moaned as he laughed, still teasing my cunt.

"It took me a bit to find a room so we have at least a thirty min drive slut. Can you wait that long?" Dan growled at me as his hand pressed hard against my clit.

I moaned and replied "I can wait to feel you in my pussy as long as you let me have you in my mouth right now."

"I want to make you beg for me. And I will. But I want to hear you beg me now. Tell me Jess." Dan commanded, moving his hand from my pulsing hot cunt.

"Please Dan, your little slut needs to feel your cock in her mouth. Hmmm....please let me make you cum while we're on our way....please Dan...I wanna taste you" I said softly as I stroked his already hard cock through his pants.

"Since you begged so sweetly cum slut....go at it. Suck my cock." Dan smiled and moved his seat back a bit so I could fit my head between him and the steering wheel. I grinned.

"First...would you like to see why you've been able to see my nipples hard all day sir?" I said as I moved closer to him on the seat.

"Take your shirt off...Let me see why Baby...." Dan said, sighing but still smiling. I stripped my shirt off in his car, not caring who saw me through the windows. Dan grinned when he saw the peek-a-boo top with my hard nipples poking through. "Very nice baby. I knew you were a slut when I first met you. Wearing that to work....you'll need to be punished later. But for now....come get your treat."

I smiled at him, looking into his blue eyes as I licked my lips and he leaned back from the steering wheel so I could free his cock from the confines of his pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped him, his cock sprang out without any obstruction the second I lowered his zipper all the way down and I laughed. "You had to have on at least boxers earlier or everyone would have seen how hard you were tonight..." I said softly as I stroked his thick cock gently.

"I took them off at close. I could care less if anyone who was there tonight saw my cock hard, Jess." Dan said on a moan as I leaned down towards the big head of his cock and slowly licked him. "They all know I can't wait to fuck you."

I moaned and slid his cock into my mouth at that. He didn't need to say any more than that, it made me hot just thinking about the other guys at work knowing that I was fucking Dan. It really made me feel like his slut and I loved that feeling. I swirled my tongue around the big head of his cock then sucking my way as far down as I could before slowly coming back up to slurp the head of his cock some more.

After about ten minutes Dan was moaning and thrusting his big cock into my mouth making me gag a little. "You'll have to practice more little slut. Can't have you gagging all the time can we?" Dan laughed as I paused to breathe a bit and just licked up and down his shaft. "Hmm, good girl. I love that tongue."

I smiled against his hot skin and kept licking him until a truck horn startled me and I sat up. The trucker honked again repeatedly as Dan laughed. "Baby, now he can see your tits too. Be a good slut and keep sucking my cock as he watches you. I want to feel your mouth again slut."

I smiled at the trucker and pinched my nipples for him before lowering my mouth back to Dan's thick cock. With his cock stretching my mouth I quickly forgot the trucker. I moaned as I sucked him deeper into my mouth, running my tongue along his shaft as I sucked him deeper than before. I was slowly but surely getting more of his thick cock into my mouth with each trip.

"Jess, thats it baby. Don't stop. Suck harder slut....you're about to make me cum." Dan moaned as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed my mouth onto his cock making me take him deep into my throat. I gagged but sucked harder, I wanted to taste his cum so badly. I moaned and bobbed my wet lips faster on his hard cock.

I sucked him harder and faster until his body stiffened, I moved my mouth up his cock to the head so I could taste his cum. The first spurt almost filled my mouth so I pulled off of Dan's cock, aiming his head at my face. I wanted to look as much like his slut as I felt. His hot cum shot onto my face as he moaned loud when he saw what I was doing.

"Oh you fuckin slut. You are so hot." He grunted out as the spurts of cum from his thick cock slowed down. "Jess, now look up at the guy next to us, show him how good of a slut you are babe."

I looked up and saw a different guy staring at me, this time from a regular truck. He grinned when he saw my face covered in cum. I smiled at him and slowly ran my fingers down my face collecting Dan's cum before sucking it off my fingers as I stared in the guy's eyes. His mouth dropped open and Dan took off laughing. "You really are a good slut, you know that?" He said, smiling and pulling me over to him. "Here, use this napkin to wipe my cum off. You'll get some more later."

I laughed and licked cum from my lips, making Dan moan again before I cleared the cum from my face. I scooted over on the seat very close to him, my thigh up against his. I leaned my head on his shoulder, my lips on his neck, softly sucking and biting on his skin. "I love the way you taste Dan. And the way your cock feels in my mouth, on my tongue. Sucking your cock made my cunt all wet." I whispered into his ear, licking along the lobe as I finished talking.

"Oh Jess, That's because you're a slut Baby. Sucking my cock like that, letting all those trucks see you. Wanting my cum all over your pretty face...You are a good little slut though Jess. Come closer baby." Dan said to me gruffly.

I scooted over on the seat until my thigh was against his, "Spread those legs for me Jess. I wanna feel your heat." Dan laughed as I spread my thighs wide and his hand began to rub the crotch of my pants. "I can feel how much you want me by this hot cunt Jess."

"I can't wait til we get there, how much longer Dan?" I whined as he roughly stroked my pussy through my tight pants.

"Aww, what wrong my little slut? You need something?" Dan whispered as he pushed his hand hard against my cunt, "Need me to fill this pussy?" He laughed and reached up to pinch my nipple.

"Dan, Please....." I moaned.

"We're almost there Jess. You'll get my cock in just a few minutes. When we get to the hotel I want you to walk in as you are." Dan told me, looking at me for a moment with a smile before he turned his eyes back to the road.

"Dan! I can't walk in there like this. Everyone will think I'm a slut." I gasped as Dan ground his palm harder into my cunt making my lace panties dig into my clit.

"Then I guess you don't want my cock. You are a slut baby. Why hide it? If you want to be my slut then you need to do as I tell you. I can turn around right now if you don't want this baby." Dan said roughly.

"Oh but Dan....I do want your cock. I need it. Please Dan. Sir....Please let me have your cock...." I begged him softly as I stroked his cock through his pants again.

"I like it when you call me Sir. But if you want this cock then you'll have to obey me slut. Tell me which one it'll be: this exit for the hotel, or this exit to turn around." Dan said moving his hand from between my legs.

"Anything you want Sir. Just please.....fuck me. I need to feel your cock in my cunt Dan. I can't take it anymore." I moaned out in frustration. I didn't want the entire hotel to know that I was a slut but he had teased me for so long that I needed to fuck him. No matter the consequences.

"Good Girl Jess. I knew you were my slut. Tonight you'll prove it to me." Dan smiled and began rubbing my cunt again, making my already wet pussy soak through my panties.

We drove another few minutes before pulling into a hotel. We got out of the car and walked into the lobby. I stood there with my hard nipples poking through the black lace of my lingerie top. There were four other men and one woman in the lobby. All the men were young and couldn't stop staring at my tits. Dan reached up and started to play with my nipples roughly, pinching and pulling them as we waited for the night desk clerk to check us in.

The other woman in the lobby seemed to be there alone. She was gorgeous. Long curly red hair, big green eyes, red lips and an amazing body. Large round tits, small waist, long legs. I couldn't stop looking at her. She was wearing a very short skirt and a black shirt that barely fit her big breasts.

"Like what you see Jess? Want to fuck her?" Dan whispered into my ear, "Or maybe you want her and I to just take you. Do you want to be her slut too Baby girl?"|

I moaned and Dan laughed. "Well Jess. I asked you a question." Dan said louder, "Do you want that woman to come with me and fuck you?" he said loud enough for everyone to hear him. The woman grinned and the men near her all laughed. "Answer me slut!" He said harshly, pinching my nipple hard.

"Ohhh, Yes. Yes sir, I do. I want you both to fuck me sir." I moaned out in pain and pleasure, pushing into Dans' hand and blushing from my sluttiness.

The woman smiled broader and walked over to us. "You want me girl? Want me to touch you?" She whispered as she got close to me, running her hands up my waist to my breasts. Molding my tits with her hands, rolling my pink nipples between her fingertips she leaned in and placed her lips on mine.

She kissed me hard, separating my lips with her tongue, she began to fuck my mouth. She started to pinch my nipples with her long nails as she moved her tongue in and out of my mouth. Her other hand slid away from my tits and down my stomach to my cunt. She stroked my pussy through my pants as she continued to kiss me, making me moan into her mouth.

She moved away from me and turned to Dan as he finished checking in. "She's a fairly good slut. Is she new?" and they began to discuss me like I was a new purchase. As much as it embarrassed me, it also made my cunt clench in excitement. I needed to be used. I loved feeling like a slut. I hoped Dan would share me with her sometime.

"Yes, she's new. But has so much potential. I'm Dan and the sluts name is Jess. What's yours?" Dan smiled at her and we all began walking towards the elevator, leaving the men in the lobby groaning with disappointment.

"I'm Marisa. Would you like to share her later on tonight? I have some plans that can't be rearranged but I will be free in a few hours. I'd love to help you with the slut." Marisa said as we got into the elevator.

"That sounds good. I've never been in her cunt before so that gives me time to work on her a little bit. Jess. Take off your pants and let Marisa see your pretty little cunt." Dan said hitting the stop button on the elevator and turning to me.

"Yes Sir." I said softly and quickly removed my pants. I stood there in nothing but my black lace thongs, with a corset tie in the back and the sheer black lingerie tip with lace peek-a-boo cups.

Marisa smiled and pushed me against the back wall, "Spread your legs Slut. I want to feel your cunt." she ordered as she moved her hand between my legs. I spread my feet apart so that her hand could touch the soaked crotch of my panties.

"Such a nice slutty pussy. All wet." Marisa smiled and slipped two fingers around the elastic of my thong, pushing her fingers into my cunt. "Ohhhh, Dan. Her little pussy is so tight." Marisa moaned as Dan came up next to her.

She reached out and stroked his cock through his pants, "Hmm, your cock feels nice and big. It'll stretch your new slut nicely. And I imagine will feel amazing inside my cunt as well." Marisa smiled up at him before attaching her lips to my nipple as she slowly and teasingly fingered my pussy.

Marisa leaned up and smiled, moving her fingers from my cunt. She looked into my eyes as she sucked my juices from her fingers making me moan. "Hmm, will have to taste you more later Slut." She turned to Dan and leaned her body into his, kissing him deeply as he grabbed her ass.

Dan soon started the elevator again and he and I exited on our floor. "You surprised me Jess. Didn't think you'd be this much of a slut." Dan said as we walked to our room. I was still mostly nude and beyond caring who saw me.

"Hope you like it Sir. I've never been so hot in my life. Being a slut just feels so good Dan." I said softly as we got to the door of the room.

"I'm glad Slut. Now get inside." Dan said as he opened the door for me.

We walked in the room and Dan put on some music and then sat down on the bed. "Dance for me Slut. Take off what little you have on." He said smiling. I smiled and moved my hips in slow circle as I raised my hands to my tits and played with the nipples poking through the peek-a-boo lace.

"Hmmm, Dan I can't wait to feel your cock stretching me out...." I moaned as I took off the top and danced my way to the bed. I leaned in and kissed Dan softly before stepping back and slipping my fingers into the sides of my thongs. As I began to pull them down to show Dan my shaved cunt he grabbed around the waist and tugged me to him.

"You've got such beautiful tits slut." Dan smiled as he took one between his lips and bit down as he stroked the front of my pussy through my thong. I moaned and pushed into him as he slipped his fingers inside the side of my panties to move them over, revealing my pussy lips soaking wet. He flicked his tongue against my nipple as his teeth tugged on it.

"And you're so wet baby. I love how slippery your little cunt is." Dan smiled up at me releasing my nipple. "Now finish Jess."

I danced a little more for him and then slid my thongs down and stepped out of them. I kept dancing for him, turning around so he could see my bare ass as well as my tits and cunt. Dan soon had enough looking and got off the bed to pick me up and lay me down.

"Spread your legs slut. Let me see that cunt." Dan ordered me as he stood there fully dressed. I spread my thighs wide so he could see the pink skin of my pussy. "Thats it babygirl. Such a pretty pussy for a slut." he said as he kneeled in front of me and started kissing my upper thighs, working his way to my cunt.

Dan put one hand on my stomach to hold me down and thrust two fingers on his other hand hard into me as he licked my slit. His tongue felt so good on my pussy lips as his fingers fucked me. I was moaning and calling his name when he attached his mouth to my clit and sucked hard. I screamed in pleasure as he lightly bit my clit and fucked me with his fingers.

Dan stopped sucking on my clit and looked up at me, "You want more of this baby? Or do you want my cock to fill you up?" he said softly as he barely moved his fingers in my cunt.

"Hmm....I want to feel your cock sir. I want you to fuck me. Make me your slut sir." I said looking into his eyes and thrusting my cunt at him.

He didn't respond other than to pull his fingers from my pussy and stand. Dan smiled at me and began removing his clothes. In no time he stood there naked. I felt the need to show him I meant it when I said I was more submissive so I sat up and leaned forward. Very softly I place a kiss on the big head of his cock before laying back down.