Co-worker's Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"I think you've got some more cleaning to do, boy," he said as Claudia let he legs drift apart.

Her shaven pussy was a beautiful shining mess of their juices. Some of Frank's huge load of cum had already leaked from within her pussy, leaving a couple of trails on her inner thighs extending almost to the tops of her white stockings. The smell was intoxicating as I swiftly moved forward and drew my tongue along the inside of her thighs, getting the white droplets he had left for me there. I then snaked my tongue along the glistening surface of her sex before delving deeply between her swollen lips. She moaned under my oral assault and put her hands on the back of my head, pulling me into her. As I probed, a large gob of Frank's cum slithered onto my tongue. I readily swallowed that creamy nectar I had come to love already. I sucked at her lips for more and she seemed to flex the muscles of her vagina and I was rewarded as she discharged another load of his warm, white cream into my mouth. I continued to suck and probe with my tongue in her hot velvety hole until I had taken every drop of Frank's cum that I could get out of her. She then pulled my mouth up to nestle onto her swollen clit and I swiped my tongue around it as she bucked thru another orgasm. Her moans of pleasure finally died down and she released her grip on my head.

I settled back down on my heels and swiped my tongue around my own lips. My face felt glazed with their combined juices.

I saw that Frank had pulled up his jeans and put his cock away. Claudia set herself down off the vanity and started to attend to her own disheveled clothes, smoothing down her short skirt and starting to re-button her blouse.

"You guys can come back and see me anytime," she said as she reached up to kiss Frank quickly on the cheek. She reached down to the floor and picked up her torn panties that were soaked with her juices.

"And here's a souvenir for you," she said as she stuffed then into my pocket and took her hand and ruffled it through my hair. I felt myself blushing again.

"That was great," replied Frank. "But we've still got a few supplies to buy."

We ended up leaving Claudia's store shortly after that with our bag of "supplies". Not surprisingly, she ended up providing them for us "on the house".

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers
12