Co-worker's Man Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh....Frank......give me your cum.......I need it.......please Frank.....fill me up....." the words came babbling out of me as I approached my orgasm.

I saw Frank's eyes locked intently on my cock as I felt the first rush of my semen start to travel up the length of my cock. His eyes opened wide as the first shot jettisoned forth to arc high into the air before dropping onto his upper chest. I kept pumping and bouncing as more of my creamy cum spurted forth to coat his broad masculine chest.

"OH YEAH......HERE IT......COMES!" Frank bellowed as he thrust his hips up and plunged his throbbing cock fully into me. He kept his hands firmly on my hips as he kept his shooting cock locked in my depths.

My own cock continued to shoot as I felt his repeated blasts searing against the raw lining of my ass beyond the head of his cock. He twitched and bucked up into me for a full minute as he continued to paste his seed against my inner walls. I clutched my flexing ring around the base of his cock as I tried to coax and pull every bit of his precious semen out of him.

"Oh fuck......give it to me....." I moaned as I felt his fierce orgasm start to diminish as his flow of seed bathing the lining of my ass dwindled. We were both sweating and Frank's chest was streaked with my cum as we remained still with his full cock buried within me. Our breathing rates lowered as we drew in cooling breaths of fresh air. Frank reached up and put his hand around the back of my neck.

"You got it all kid. C'mere," he said as he pulled my face forward. With his cock locked within me, I leaned forward and he gave me another deep searing kiss. I closed my eyes and swooned with pleasure as Frank's tongue dueled with my own. I pulled my mouth back and ran my hot tongue lovingly over his entire face. His masculine smell filled my senses and the flavor of his sweat and manliness warmed my taste-buds.

I spotted a streak of my cum along the side of his neck and dove forward to lap it up. I searched out every white shiny drop I had sprayed onto his broad chest and licked it clean with my swiping tongue.

With his cock starting to deflate inside me, I eased myself slowly forward until his cock slid fully out of my hole to drop with a heavy slap against his stomach. I clenched my asshole tight but not before a gob had slithered out to splash down across his spent member.

I moved to the side of him and looked down at his heavy cock streaked with cum. I eagerly lowered my face and ran my tongue along his dormant length. I captured the warm creamy semen on my tongue and transferred it deep into my mouth to savor it before swallowing. After swallowing every delicious pearly morsel, I sat back on my heels.

"I think that's enough cum for one day, kid. Now go and grab a new washcloth and clean us up. I'm ready for some sleep."

I gingerly made my way into the bathroom and returned with a fresh steaming washcloth. I attended to Frank until I had removed every sticky remnant of sweat, cum and Vaseline. I then returned to the washroom, re-soaked the washcloth and cleaned myself.

When I returned to bed, Frank had already thrown his arm over his eyes and was lying peacefully. I could see his broad chest rising and falling in the gentle rhythm of impending sleep. I flipped off the light switch and slid under the sheet next to him. I moved the sheet down over the middle part of his body and laid my head gently on his abdomen. I reached under the sheet and wrapped my hand around his heavy, silent cock. As I heard him start to snore lightly, I softly kissed the head then wrapped my lips fully around it. I ran my tongue around the protruding flared ridge and sighed as I closed my eyes. I nursed at his dormant cock as the exertions of the day overwhelmed me and I too drifted off to sleep...

12