Co-worker's Man Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

"Aaaaaaaahhhh," I sighed with bliss as her warm wet labia slid back and forth along my turgid cock.

"Do you like that, slave?" she asked me as she rocked back and forth.

"Yes Mistress. I love it, Mistress."

"Would you like the real thing? Would you like to feel it in me?" she asked as she slid herself teasingly around the throbbing head of my cock.

"Oh yes Mistress. Please Mistress," I pleaded as I felt her drooling lips pressing softly against the sensitive membranes of my cockhead. I looked down between our bodies and could see the pink lips of her pussy on either side of the head of my cock. She arched her body slightly and I felt the head push at the entrance to her vagina. She paused with the tip of my drooling erection at the gates of her womanhood.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," she said and then she slammed herself down on my diamond-hard cock.

"OH FUCK!" I shouted as I felt my cock encased in the hot velvety smooth sheath of her vagina. It felt so incredibly silky and warm as her pussy lips pressed down against my groin. The feeling was incredible with one cock buried in my ass and mine buried to the hilt within her. She started a rocking motion on my throbbing erection and it made the cock in my ass push rhythmically against my prostrate as she bounced up and down. I had been so turned on by servicing her and then having her fuck me with the strap-on that I knew I wouldn't last long. I started moaning with pleasure as I felt the deliciously smooth friction of her inner sheath as she used the muscles within her to grip my shaft as she plunged herself up and down on my rigid bar.

"C'mon baby, fill me. Fill Mama with your cum." I looked up past those tremendous breasts almost spilling out of the top of her corset to her lust-filled eyes looking down at me. I gripped down with my ass on the thick cock filling me and felt its fullness shift against my prostate and as she skewered herself down on me one more time, I felt the start of my orgasm as the semen sped up the shaft of my cock to spray forth against the velvety smooth walls of her cunt.

"OOOOOOHH FUCK........HERE IT COMES," I moaned as I started to shake and twitch as ecstasy radiated throughout my body as I pumped shot after shot into her gripping vagina. I flexed my hips up into her and she continued to bounce up and down on my pulsating erection as I unloaded inside her. She used the muscles within her to coax every last drop out of me. When she finally settled down with my cock buried deep inside her, I felt totally drained.

"Did you like that?" she asked with a wicked leer on her face.

"Oh yes Mistress. Very much Mistress," I said as I lay there panting.

"Well, Mama's got one more little treat for you," she said as she quickly slid forward off my cock and brought her dripping snatch right over my face. "Open up, baby." I looked up at her oozing slot just inches over my face as I opened my mouth. I watched as her pussy lips seemed to flex open and a gob of my hot white cum slid down into her glistening opening and then dropped into my mouth. A little of it hit my upper lip but most fell right onto my tongue. After the initial drop had settled on my tongue, she dropped herself down until her sodden box was plastered right onto my mouth. I sucked at her drooling labia and was rewarded as my own creamy cum slid into my mouth. I slid my tongue deep within her and pulled the milky ribbons of semen off the walls of her vagina into my mouth. Even after I had cleaned her of all my creamy cum, she continued to ride my face.

"Oh yeah.....one more.....right there......oohh....oh....ohh....aaaaahhhhh," she ground her sopping cunt down onto my suctioning mouth as she had another orgasm. My face was awash with a combination of her glistening juices and my own cum as she panted and gasped as I continued to lick and probe insistently at her throbbing swollen pussy. As her climax continued, she bucked and gyrated as my tongue drilled again and again into her hot little cunt. She finally stopped grinding against me and I looked up at those massive breasts heaving within the confines of that tight corset as she tried to catch her breath.

"Not bad for a slave," she said as she lifted herself off me and sat back against the pillows. "Now go into the bathroom, clean up that dick that's in your ass, and then it's time for you to go." I knew better than to ask any questions so I just headed into the en-suite area, walking gingerly with the strap-on still deep within me.

The washroom was huge and beautiful as I had expected. I undid the straps around me and withdrew the rubber cock. I felt a sense of emptiness within me as I washed it at the sink and set it on the edge.

When I got back into the bedroom, Mistress Claudia was still sitting up against the pillows on the bed. I quickly donned my clothes as she said not a word. As I finished with the final buttons, she finally spoke.

"Come here, slave," she said motioning for me to come towards her. I stood at the side of the bed. "Well, you passed your first test. Do you think you'd like to service me again?"

"Yes Mistress. Anytime Mistress," I answered enthusiastically.

"Well, I'll see." She drew off long glove and I watched as she put her hand between her legs. "Here's a last goodnight treat for you," she said as she held up a glistening finger towards me. I moved forward and wrapped my full lips around her finger and swirled my tongue all around it as I savored the warm womanly taste of her on my tongue.

"Good. Now leave your number for me on your way out," she said as she waved her hand at me in a gesture of dismissal. I wrote my number on a piece of paper she had by her dressing table and then made my way downstairs and out the front door. As I headed for home in my car, I felt totally spent but totally exhilarated at the same time. What a day this had been!!!

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers
12