Co-worker's Man Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

"Oh yeah, that's it," she said as she pulled my face hard against her thrusting tit. I sucked and pressed with my tongue on the pebbly surface and I felt her heart rate start to increase. After a minute of my oral attention on her left breast, she pulled my mouth off her tit and moved it over to its partner. I quickly teased the inflamed nipple as I had done on the other side and then covered it with my salivating tongue and lips. As I drew on her nipple once again, she let out another moan of pleasure. She allowed me to switch back and forth between those two heavy mounds for about five minutes until she decided she was ready to fuck me.

"Okay, son. It's time to put this cock deep into you," she said as she pushed me back off her chest. As I sat back, she looked down at my surging cock. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the gaping eye and rolled sluggishly down the upright shaft. I had been incredibly turned on by sucking my mother's huge tits and I knew I was on the verge of exploding.

"That cock looks good enough to eat, son," she said as she gave me a lascivious smile. "Maybe next time. This time, I'm gonna fuck you until you cum. Now, get on your back and get those legs apart," she commanded.

I flopped on my back and drew my legs up and apart. She moved slightly forward on her knees until the tip of her cock was close to my puckered hole. She looked wonderful looming over me, her huge full tits thrusting out firm and heavy and her cock pointing towards me as a beautiful weapon of love. She pressed down on the top of her cock until she had it nestled tight against my pouting anus. I felt that now familiar pressure as she started to push the broad head into me. She flexed her hips and my pussy-lips spread around the tremendous girth of her cock until the head popped fully in.

"Aaaaaahhhh," I moaned out loud as I felt that pleasurable initial stretching of my hole and I reveled in the anticipation of a deep hard fuck by my mother. With the head of her cock locked inside me, she leaned forwards and her tremendous tits hung over my chest as she put her arms on either side of me. Her large breasts swayed pendulously over me as she looked down at me with lust-filled eyes.

"What would you like, son?" she asked as she teasingly moved the large mushroom head back and forth about an inch inside me.

"I want you to fuck me, Mom," I said as I tried to flex my hips up to force her into me. She teasingly kept control and allowed only a further inch or so to enter me.

"How deep? This deep?" she asked as she drove about three more inches into me and stopped. She knew she was driving me crazy by withholding the rest from me. Again, she teasingly moved it forwards and backwards only about 1".

"No. I want it all. Please, Mom. I want you to fuck me as deep as you can," I pleaded with her as I looked up at her huge swaying tits poised over my chest.

"Like this?" she said as she flexed her wide hips and in one mighty thrust, powered her thick long cock all the way into me.

"OOOOOOOWWWW!" I shouted in pain as her dick stretched my insides to the limit. She kept her groin flush against my ass with her cock buried deep inside me. As she held still, the initial pain quickly receded and was replaced by the exquisite feeling of being filled to the maximum. She held it still deep inside as I got used to it and just gently rolled her hips so it pushed against all of the moist sensitive membranes inside me.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I finally let out a soft moan of pleasure. "Oh Mom, that feels so good. Your cock is absolutely filling me. It's so big and thick." I started to slowly hunch myself against her.

"Okay, son. Are you ready to get fucked?" she asked as she flexed her hips backwards and I felt her cock start to withdraw from within me.

"Oh yes, Mom. Please. Give it to me as hard as you want," I said in a pleading voice, anxiously looking forward to the deep hard fuck I knew was coming. She looked down at me with a wicked smile on her face and moved her chest down towards me.

"Suck on those tits, son," she said as she lowered her massive breasts right onto my face. As I slipped my lips around one nipple she flexed forward again and drove the full length of her cock into my once again.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned into the creamy milky flesh of her tits as she pumped it to me. She started to thrust back and forth in long deep strokes and my ass quickly felt like it was on fire. Her broad mushroom head was tearing over my sensitive prostrate on every deep stroke. My cock was lurching and pulsing between us as she continued a forceful assault of my ass. We worked into a steady rhythm and I bucked my hips up into every one of her downward thrusts. She kept her chest pressed against my face and I licked and sucked at her protruding nipples as she pumped away inside me.

She masterfully slowed her deep thrusting and started a series of short fast strokes. She added a churning motion with her hips that had her big thick cock stirring my guts relentlessly. She kept this up for about ten minutes and then paused with her cock about halfway inside me. Both of us were covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she raised herself slightly and lifted her massive orbs off my face.

"It's time for you to cum, son. I want to see your face when you cum." She lifted herself on her strong arms over me and was in a push-up type position. Her saliva-coated tits hung heavy and full right over my chest. Her long nipples were pink and swollen from my ardent sucking.

"Okay.....here we go!" she said as slammed her hard piece of manhood into me to the hilt.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I screamed as it tore across my enflamed prostate. She started jackhammering the full length into me again and again. I looked up thru hooded eyes as her massive breast swung to and fro as she slid it fully in and out of me.

"Okay, son. Cum for Mama." She cooed softly. Her coaxing words were all it took and I felt the semen rush to the base of my cock. My balls had drawn up tightly against my body and as she slammed it deep into me one more time, my cock lurched between us and a long rope of thick white cum burst forth. It almost seemed to hang in slow motion and then it dropped down onto my neck and chin. I was groaning continuously as strand after strand of my milky jism blew forth from my ejaculating cock.

"Uuunnnhhh," I was a twitching mess as the powerful orgasm shook me to my very soul. She kept her big thick cock tearing across my throbbing prostate as I spilled forth a continuous stream of cum. It felt like this orgasm would go on forever, it was so intense. My cock finally stopped shooting and I stopped shaking and twitching as she graciously slowed her fierce fucking of me and stopped with her cock buried all the way inside me. I lay beneath her as a sweat-covered, thoroughly fucked mess. My whole body was absolutely thrumming from the exquisite sensations she had caused to flow through me. I was panting and my chest was heaving as I sucked in cool breaths of air as I tried to regain my senses. I felt something against my lips and opened my eyes to see her erect nipple being dragged across my lips.

"That seemed like a good one, son? Are you ready for more," she said as she looked down at me. The look of pure lust in her eyes told me.......she wasn't done with me yet!

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers
12