Co-Worker's Site

Story Info
He discovers his coworker's webcam - and more.
1.2k words
4.08
40.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danny I was asked out of the blue, you still go online in the mornings, right?" I told her yes and then she asked me a barrage of other questions. "What do you look at when you're online?" She didn't ask me what I do when I'm online.

"That's an odd question why would ya ask?" I answered her anyways and said "I read about business, news, especially sports, and other stuff."

It's crossed my mind often enough that she's cute but there was something different about her too. She had a smile, albeit it a nice one, but it was mischievous in nature. She had long curly hair and I thought it was cool.

Now those tits of hers were as good as any girl's tits could be. I was sure she wore a bra that pushed them up and together and I'd accept any opportunity to remove it given a chance.

"I have a question, but not now because everyone's on break. Give me your cell number and I'll call you in a minute."

So I did and within a minute it rang. She wasn't anywhere to be found. She had walked off. I didn't know where but she asked me questions I never thought anyone would ask during standard work hours; I thought nobody would ask those questions. For that matter, no one would ask them of me.

"Hiiiii I bet ya don't have a clue where I'm at" this happy voice said on the other end. She was in her SUV and all alone. She parked at the far end of our lot where no one parks. "Walk towards the far end and you'll see my Silver SUV."

My mind was ablaze with ideas only fit for a guy who sought out the ultimate fuck. Was I that guy to her? Hell you bet your ass I was. She said "Keep talking on your cell, walk to the driver's side, but get in the back door."

I did as I was told. When I got in she was in the back seat smiling and the eyes that peered at me, let me know that day was my lucky day. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity!

"It has been 3 months since I've actually had sex Danny. How long has it been for you? Are you getting some on a regular basis? I have thought about that and I figured probably not." She embarrassed me when she asked me that question.

"Fuck", I thought as I got horny! Quicker then anyone takes a breath of air, my cock was on boner alert and I could hardly swallow. "What the hell is she doing to me?"

"Lisa, what do you need, just a fuck or are you specifically looking to fuck me?"

"Danny, Danny I need to be fucked. I figured you are the best choice because you are most likely more then willing to fuck someone regardless if you are or are not married. I need sex Danny. I need a good bang! I need good cock and I need it now! I know you were married, so I figured you haven't..."

I interrupted her and said "That's right I was married and your assumption is correct too." At that point I became completely crazed for her.

I took off my shoes, then my slacks in the back of her SUV and slipped off her shoes and panties and slid her dress up assuming nothing else then it was time to fulfill our needs.

"Oh yeah you wanna see these too I bet" she said giggling as she removed her top but her skirt she still had on came off as well.

She wasn't wearing a bra like I figured earlier. When I looked at those tits I saw nipples, which guess what, were perfect like her tits. They were hard. Her breasts were so full, round, and picture perfect too.

"Ohhhh shit" I exclaimed.

She kissed me and said "Go ahead and put it in me because I'm ready for it if you're ready to do it."

She stretched herself out on the backseat and somehow we fit on top of one another comfortably.

Her hands braced her body against the door. I planted my hands on either side of her as I slid inside an already wet juicy cunt.

"Ooooooooooooohhh she screamed delightfully, I love it! Ohhh I love it, ooooooohh yeah!" She squealed while feeling my dick in her pussy. Her head shot backwards as did mine, and we began fucking fast and hard so both of us could get off, get dressed, and get back to work.

Whammo, we were done. I ejaculated recklessly inside her! She orgasmed passionately! Her SUV filled up with shrills of wonderment. The windows steamed up and neither of us could see outside.

"Damn you are fucking hot, Why me, why didn't ya ask one of the other guys?"

"Because Danny, as she tried explaining through her deep breaths, I know you'd stay quiet and respect me. I know you wouldn't go around bragging that you fucked me all to hell and back. I'd do it with you often if I knew for sure you could keep it a secret. Can you keep this a secret?"

"Well I guess this means you're using me right?"

She laughed while getting dressed, but smiled and winked and said "Welllll, maybe a little bit but I do like you too and you do have good cock. You are a better fuck then I expected Danny." She laughed and then I laughed with her.

"Yeah, I guess it's fair. I get used. I get sex. I keep it a secret. Yep, it's fair. Damn you are so freaking sexy do ya know that girl? Thanks for picking me. I won't let ya down okay?"

I laughed at myself and I got a kiss on the cheek.

"I suppose we both smell like ummm, well you know, like we just had sex? What do ya think Danny" and she giggled again.

"Yes we probably do. I'd like some of what's remaining inside you bottled up for good measure. Then I could have a snort when I get bored sometime and well you can figure out the rest." She liked my suggestion. We dressed, fixed our hair, and walked in.

"Oh by the way Danny, here I want you to have this. She pulled a business card out of her purse as we entered the office. It had some personal info on it.

It had a web site listed. It was her website and webcam information. It had passwords on the back to get into her personal website free. I stopped, looked at it, and grabbed her arm.

I asked "Is this what I think it is?"

"Yep that's right" she said. "It's what you think it is and if you are a good boy, I'm gonna invite you over to see it all first hand. I'm not kidding either" she added with a straight face.

We walked into the building and hopped on the elevator to the third floor. When we got on, I reached in, kissed her, and grabbed one tit for good measure.

She said "I'm sure you loved that part, didn't ya?" She smiled and when we got off, we parted ways

That night I was all over her web site and I called her up so we could roleplay.

She wasn't around, so I typed in my personal thoughts on her web site. One of them was "You are more then just hott and sexy girlfriend at least that's what I think!"