COA: Wesley's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A gay meeting between reality and fantasy.
6.8k words
4.83
9.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 03/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
munku
munku
4 Followers

Nervously, Wes glanced around the corner into the shower room and saw exactly what he figured he would see, something he almost wished he would not see. There, under the steaming hot shower, stood a young man with an older, middle aged man kneeling in front of him with the young man's hard cock half in and half out of his mouth.

The young man, if he was out of his teens Wes would be surprised, had his eyes closed, his head tilted up towards the tiled ceiling covered with condensation with his mouth partially dropped open. He looked decently strong with small defined pecks unspoiled by chest hair, arms and legs of a medium thickness toned quite nicely and the thick muscle currently being suckled by the man in front of him. His hands started to intertwine with the older fellows short brown hair as the man took more and more of his thick cock further into his mouth, and then he paused before slowly pulling his mouth back up the shaft towards the young man's head.

The young man was not particularly endowed lengthwise, however his thickness made up for that small infraction. Wes could not take his eyes off that scene, it was one thing watching two men sharing oral pleasure on the internet but when it came to seeing two peoplereally engaging in the carnal pleasures of a blowjob it seemed somehow so muchbetter, especially that the two lovers were not aware of his presence.

The older man moved back down the young man's cock with his lips faster, pushed down as far as he could and pulled back up. The young man gave out a shuddering gasp full of lustful pleasure feeling the lips of the older man wrapped around his cock and his tongue trailing along the underside.

"Oh yes, Dan..." The young man whispers as the older man pulls back against his head and stays on that spot, pushing his lips forwards to cover the head and drawing back with light suckling sounds, ignoring the young man's shaft for the moment. "Oh god..."

Wes tried to tare his eyes away again thinking that the couple must want their privacy, in the back of his mind that Afterdark was not a place of privacy in creation, equally the fact that Dan and the young man were engaged in oral sex in the open showers did not cross his mind, again his eyes would not leave the engagement. He had received oral sex on only one occasion, one of his first sexual partners but even that only lasted a few moments, anyone who he slept with was not interested in giving oral sex.

Dan reached around the young man's hips with one hand and placed his palm against his ass and started pumping his mouth up and down the young man's shaft faster with increasing urgency as if he had only moments before he had to stand up, shower and leave. The young nameless man cried out in pure pleasure as Dan increased his speed, his head dropped down and his eyes opened looking down at the top of Dan's head, and still Wes went unnoticed. The young man moaned agreeably with the warm and wet pleasure of Dan's mouth working quickly over his hard cock as he started petting his current lover's neck.

Wes watched as Dan seemingly pulled the young man's hips towards him, at that moment the young man felt one of Dan's fingers press against his asshole trying to push itself through. He hissed in ecstasy, his head rolled to the side with his open eyes and say Wes standing in the doorway.

Wes, virtually frozen in mid-place before, completely froze up seeing the young man staring back at him. The young man's light smile broadened as his eyes trailed down Wes' form, down over his sleek stomach to the white towel he wore around his hips to hide his maleness. He licked his lips as Wes looked down and held his throat tightly around a squeak of embarrassment that wanted to escape. He had an incredible hard-on under his towel which showed everything, the humidity of the Afterdark helped make the cotton fabric pliable and thus the towel molded around his hard-on defining every curve and shape.

The young man suddenly closed his eyes and let out a small cry, unseen by Wes the finger pressing against the teens ass pushed beyond his glory hole and into his medium sized body. His eyes opened, Wes thought he might have time to escape and tried to move unsuccessfully, instead he watched as the young man brought a hand up and beckoned Wes to come closer. Below him, Dan mumbled something unintelligible, the young man muttered a pleasurable groan in response as if he knew what the man said when Wes did not. His eyes opened up, through the corner of his peripheral vision he spied Wes, pulled back off the young man's cock and smiled with a line of drool or precum oozing down the corner of his mouth.

"If you watch, you either join or take the towel off." Dan stated. "Right Josh?"

Even before Josh, the young man, could answer Dan swallowed the hard cock jutting out in front of him and pushed back down the length of the shaft as if he was a young child eagerly suckling on a Popsicle on a hot summers day.

Josh nodded, "Yes. Show us that cock of you—" He could not finish the sentence, a bright flash of pleasure engulfed him as he felt Dan slowly starting to fuck him with his finger. "—going to cum s-soon."

Wes' hand complied before he had a moment to ponder what the pair were asking, before he knew what was happening he held his white cotton towel off to the side showing his erect cock pointing straight out at the sexually aroused couple further in the shower.

Josh gasped and managed to speak before biting down on his lips and setting his hands on Dan's shoulders. "V-Very nice..."

Wes gave himself a brief glance. His hard on protruded outwards just over seven inches, though his thickness was unknown to him he gathered it was somewhere around one and three-fourths of an inch. His foreskin had pulled itself back and under the dull luminescence of the artificial lighting he saw a tiny glint of precum on the tip of his pinkish-purple head.

His attention whipped back to Josh and Dan as Josh blurted out "now" as his breath started to come in quick, deep gasps. Wes watched as Josh went rigid, his legs shook for a moment and he let out a strangled gasp, in front of him Dan groaned deeply and instantly started to slow down over Josh's cock and swallowing quick and frequently. Josh constantly groaned and sighed as he kneaded Dan's shoulder blades. Dan stopped taking the whole erection into his mouth and concentrated on the head with slow and loud suckles until he stopped altogether and just suckled on the head.

Wes could almost smell Josh's wonderful orgasm as it came watching with a certain vividness as Dan took the full brunt of the first few shots of the orgasm into his mouth just to swallow them quickly only to slow down and relish the seed as if it were a delicacy. He watched as Dan pulled back, Josh's penis popping out of his mouth bobbing up and down for a moment before quieting and shrinking.

"Want to go to my room for some more fun?" Dan asked. "I'd love to feel you around me."

"Please." Josh whispered almost whimpering.

*****

Wes sat in the hot tub at the back of the room, the one raised a good three feet above the first hot tub. The water churned and bubbled around him, the heat relaxed him and allowed his mind to wander astray back to the sight of Dan giving Josh a blowjob. The hard-on he acquired without his knowledge lasted a fair length of time after the couple wandered out of the showers, after Josh gave his cock a quick grope and squeeze and him a sly wink.

Now he seemed alone in the huge two level complex with the basement was mainly public rooms for people to watch consensual sexual acts or fetishes while the first floor was mainly private rooms and the two hot tubs, three shower rooms and two saunas. At first he found himself in the hot tub wishing for a young man about his age to come to the hot tub, sit down and start a nice conversation and maybe ask him if he wanted to fool around but no one came, maybe that was for the best.

The more he thought about the incident in the shower room the more aroused he became, and the more aroused he became the more afraid he found himself to be. He had never been with a guy before for anything sexual, not even a kiss. He originally came for the bisexual area but the hot tubs were down for cleaning, and being male he decided to come to the men-only area. He always knew he was not straight as an arrow, he eyed over both of the sexes almost equally, yet he could never dare himself to actually hit on a person or go for something more than just a casual peck on the cheek in greeting.

His eyes opened moments after hearing movement from somewhere in the close vicinity, a man in his late twenties or early thirties dressed only in his white towel wrapped around his midsection walked up the first set of stairs onto the deck holding the first hot tub. He smiled, with courtesy in mind Wes returned the smile, closed his eyes and went back to his thoughts and the relaxing feeling of the hot water surrounding him.

Not more than a few moments past before he heard the man say: "This one is so much warmer." The voice was close. Wes opened his eyes and saw the man's foot half in the water. He pulled it out and set it back on the deck. "Would you mind if I joined you?"

"Not at all." He said.

Whether or not Wes wanted the man to join him was irrelevant, this was a public place and anyone who wanted to come into the hot tub could just slip in, of course the new comer was just trying to be polite. He gave the handsome man a smile, closed his eyes and set his head back against the perimeter boundary of the hot tub again.

"May I ask your name?" The man asked. "I'm Brent."

"Nice to meet you, Brent." Wes said. "I'm Wes."

Brent was a nice name for a handsome man. He was not quite as athletic looking as Josh but built fairly well with only a minor belly, a small line of hair went between his small hairless nipples, stopped and from what he saw before Brent sat down his belly was surrounded by light brown hair leading down to his groin in a treasure trail. Unlike Wes' overgrowth of pubic hair, Brent's hair was nicely trimmed even and short. Brent also had a little bit of stubble over his face.

"I don't think I've seen you down here before." Brent stated.

Wes nodded, "I've never been down here before. I came for the men and women portion but the hot tubs seem to be closed for a couple hours."

Brent nodded, Wes caught a glimpse of his kind, soft blue eyes and saw something behind them but suddenly yawned and dropped that thought. Brent stretched out and let out a yawl as he gave out his own yawn, apparently they were contagious, and set his arms at full length over his half of the tub before sinking down into the water.

"Ah, so I take it you are straight but open minded." Brent said, at least Wes thought it was just a statement.

Wes made a face, in essence he was only bi-curious because he had never explored his sexuality when it came to other men, not out of a lack of chance to explore but because of his fear. His best friend Greg is gay, once when they were drunk hesuggested that he might like to help Wes with his predicament in finding out if he was bisexual or straight, he also hinted that hemight love to pleasure Wes when a need was there,if he was actually bisexual. Of course, those could just be the ramblings of a drunk man. Right.

"I dunno." He said honestly. He never had a knack for lying and therefore tried to avoid lies whenever possible. The truth sometimes proved far more strange than fiction. "I've thought about playing with a guy but..."

A short pause went by before Brent nodded. "I see."

The conversation died right there, after a while Brent started to look around as if in a daze, a few minutes after that Wes closed his eyes and set his head back down on the metallic blue siding of the hot tub and fell into a silent, thoughtless state of relaxation. Slowly his mind went from nothing to a slightly altered perspective of the scene between Dan and Josh in the shower room, in that scene he was still watching but from a closer vantage point, amuch closer vantage point. He could see Dan's saliva coating the flesh over Josh's stone-under-skin erection that just itched for the brutal pleasure of an orgasm, and in that scene playing out in his head Josh did have an orgasm. Instead of taking the orgasm in his mouth, Dan pulled back moments before Josh came and watched as Josh's seed exploded out and landed on his chest in a gooey mess.

That was one of the pleasures Wes found a long time ago, he liked the play to be wet and messy and yet no one liked to be came on let alone have his seed smeared out over their chest. That was one of the many things he would love to have someone do to him: cum on his chest and allow Wes to smear it over himself, or better yet, have the man smear it all over his chest for him. The other reason he wanted to have the cum splattered on his chest was the same reason that most women did not like to swallow, the taste. He highly doubted he would like the taste of the male orgasm.

Deep in the playful thoughts on one of his fantasies played out by Dan and Josh coupled with the relaxed state he was in, Wes did not feel the vibrations of Brent pushing his back away from the wall of the the metallic blue hot tub and glancing around neither did he feel the currents of Brent's movements as he shifted closer. Brent waited for a moment and moved closer cutting the original distance between them in half, still Wes did not move or even acknowledge that he knew Brent was moving. He set his hands back on the side of the hot tub and debated whether or not to make his move now, or move closer to the handsome male beside him obviously in his twenties but not very far in.

He found Wes very attractive and with the confession that hemight want to try something with a man, like Gregmight want to help him with his bi-curiousness, he wanted to help as well. He knew what it was like coming out when he was about Wes' age and understood that he had to move slow and thoughtfully if he wanted to get anywhere, if he made any sudden moves or went too far he could easily scare the boy away from him or for that matter any other male.

He decided to move just a little closer and cut the distance between them by another half and set his arm that was on the opposite side of Wes back onto the bordering wall of the hot tub.This is far enough, he told himself and allowed his hand to sink into the water. He correctly gaged how deep the water was and where Wes' leg would be and stopped three or four inches above as he had a sudden thought on whether he should get to know the boy a little before trying to seduce him. What he did not know was the erotic scene running over and over in the young mans mind and just how much it aroused him. He felt something bump against his hand very lightly from the side, pulled his hand away a few centimeters and waited.

The scene running through his mind had changed somewhat, the players were different but the scene was the same, almost. Instead of Josh receiving the blowjob it was Brent, instead of Dan giving the head and receiving the orgasm it was him. He knew he had an erection and felt the head of his penis lightly touch up against something but payed little attention to it, in his fantasy Brent was just about to cum—He felt a sudden jolt of pleasure and surprise as something traced across the very tip of his head, out of the shock and fear he froze in the water even after the illusion of his fantasy shattered into the sudden blackness of his mind. He felt the same thing rub across his head the other way, towards his left and just as it should have gone away he felt something rub down from the rounded tip down the side to the bottom edge.

He opened his mouth as if to say something and then he felt two somethings running over the head of his hard-on very lightly as if barely touching him, like fingers. He forced his eyes open, beside him about two feet away was Brent with one hand on the blue perimeter of the hot tub and the arm closes to him in the water stretching out towards him.

Brent smiled handsomely, what he did not know was the fact that Wes did not move because he did not really perceive the gentle first caress and not because he actually wanted it like Brent thought. He pulled his two fingers down Wes' head, over the little hump at the bottom and down onto his shaft. Wes' mouth dropped open in surprise and shock mistaken as pleasure, after that Brent lightly wrapped his paw around the shaft and pulled down to Wes' base. He did not give a moment of pause for Wes to say something instead he drew his hand up his shaft, over his head and went back down in a long, slow stroke.

Wesley could not believe what was happening to him! Brent was sitting very close with his hand wrapped aroundhis shaft stroking him in light, long and slow strides with his hand, even beyond that he was shocked to feel pleasure running down his groin into his balls and behind into his hips, a small warm feeling. The hand firmed around his cock and continued the same slow stroke up and down over his shaft, yet the tightening brought a more intense pleasure and excitement.

"Oh, you like that?" Brent whispered both pleased and amused on how easily it was to get Wesley's attention and his cock in hand, a nice cock with good length and decent girth. A well rounded cock. "How about this?"

Brent's hand suddenly jumped in speed, instead of a slow and firm grip he took a stronger grip and doubled his pace. Wes' mouth opened and he let out an astonished choke of pleasure as he inhaled deep at the same time, more than enough to let Brent know he really enjoyed what he was doing. He was intent on giving the young boy his first orgasm with a male.

"Oh my god..." Wes whispered feeling the divine pleasure roaring through his penis and the heat that it brought.

He turned to Brent, a broad lusty smile had crept over his face showing his beaming pleasure for being the first male to stroke such a lovely cock, especially one attached to such a handsome fellow as Wesley. Brent slipped closer to Wes and dropped his other hand down into the frothing water, found the young man's hand and gently squeezed trying to affirm Brent meant no harm and only good. Even though Brent had been terrified the first time he was with a man that memory was dim and he wondered how someone could be so scared of such a pleasurable experience, though Wes had not verbally consented to this act Brent took the look on his face, the small quivers running over his body and the simple three word comment as a "go ahead".


Wes moved his hand out from under Brent's, no because he did not want to be touch but because he was unsure of his next move half frozen with the pleasure of Brent masturbating him in the hot tub and the fear and the knowledge that one of his fantasies was being realized. His hand moved away from him and stopped above Brent's invisible leg, a few inches down and to the left he would find the older man's penis and straight below the palm of his hand he would find Brent's leg, which did he want to go for?

"Sit up on the lip." Brent whispered and pulled his hand away at the same time.

Wes found himself slightly disheartened as Brent pulled his hand away, in that disheartened feeling he found confusion on both why Brent wanted him out on the lip of the hot tub and why Brent had pulled his hand away. He nodded anyways, pushed himself off the seat of the tub and set himself down on the lip all too conscious of the fact that he was naked and had a raging hard-on in front of Brent though he was also quite aware of the actions Brent preformed moments before.

As soon as Wes lifted himself out of the water and sat himself down on the ledge with his legs closed and his cock sticking up in the air, Brent pushed himself from the wall and turned around straight in front of the young twenty-something year old handsome man, leaned over and down and opened his mouth letting out a soft sigh.

munku
munku
4 Followers
12