Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I got off work and headed to the track. I had borrowed my brother's car, since he was going Flagstaff with friends and would not be using it.

I changed before I left my father's office and arrived at the track already in my running gear. I was about 15 minutes early, but had not been able to get out as early as Naomi had wanted me to, since I had to answer the phones and my Dad still thought women's sports were not that important and that learning a good work ethic was much more important than participating in athletics. Naomi's Miata was parked in it's normal place, but she was no where to be found. I thought of going up to the locker room and seeing if she was up in the office. I decided if she didn't show up in 15 minutes I would do just that, in the meantime I went down and ran a few light laps to warm up before stretching.

Right on time Naomi came running up the road. She looked like she had been running hard because she was out of breath and all sweaty.

"Oh, you were able to get out a little early," she said as she ran up to me. "Let's get started."

She had never been so abrupt before. Suddenly she was all business. No small talk, no asking how the week went in school. She had the notes Coach Lopez had left and we immediately started into the workout.

All business was how the workout went as well. There was none of the laughing and smiling Naomi that had always made the workout seem so easy. She didn't run with me as she often did. Instead she stood there, stop watch and clipboard in hand. When I did something she didn't like she was immediately on me like she had never been before. When I did well, there was not the usual praise or congratulations. Instead there was just a blank stare.

Finally the workout was over. While I did well, I felt like it was the worse workout I had had in weeks.

"Grab your stuff, I want to get to those tapes," Naomi was already walking off the track. She didn't even turn to see if I was following. I grabbed my bag and hurried to try and catch up.

Finally I did catch up, but Naomi's body language told me that she didn't want to talk. We hit the locker room and all she told me was to get a quick whirlpool and shower. She was planning on leaving in a half hour and I had better be ready. She then went into the coach's office and closed the door.

I started to fill the tub and went back to my locker to get undressed. I was almost in tears. Was it something I did that made Naomi like this? What could it have been? I walked back to the tub and turned off the water. I climbed in and tried to relax as the jets massaged my sore legs.

When the timer on the tub shut it off I could hear the shower in the coach's office running. My mind instantly saw Naomi standing in the shower. But even as erotic as that thought was, any thoughts of something happening tonight were gone. I was just hoping I could get through the evening without Naomi screaming at me and telling me that she knew all about my little girl lesbian fantasies and that they were sick and disgusted her. When I finally hit the shower the tears came. I only hoped that the sound of the water hid my sobs.

I tried to take a quick a shower as I could, didn't bother to dry my hair and was dressed and sitting at my locker when Naomi came out of the office. She hadn't changed or showered. But her eyes looked puffy, even puffier than mine.

"Come on, let's get out of here. Sorry but I am not really in the mood to cook so I ordered a pizza that I am going to stop and pick up on the way home," she led me out of the locker room and locked the door behind us. We walked down to our cars in silence.

She tossed her bag in the back of her Miata and handed me a piece of paper, "Follow me, if you get lost here is the address and both my cell phone and home phone numbers." She climbed in her car and I had to rush to get in mine and get it started before she drove away.

Luckily Naomi drove slowly enough that I was able to keep up with her. She stopped at a local pizza place that was known for good, if greasy, pizza and then drove to her place. As we drove up the garage door opened and she pulled in, she motioned me to park my car inside also. She had unlocked the door and was inside before I had a chance to get out of the car.

By the time I got inside and figured out where the kitchen was Naomi was already standing there with a beer in her hand. The pizza was in its box on the table and a couple of napkins and paper plates sat beside it.

"There is pop and beer in the fridge, and don't worry, if you want a beer I won't tell anyone. It goes better with pizza and I plan on having at least a few tonight," she seemed to be talking to no one in particular with the last comment. "Have some pizza, I am going to take a shower. The remote for the TV is right there if you want to turn it on, if not the stereo is over there. Just try not to put on any of that boy band crap."

With that, Naomi and her beer disappeared into the back of the house.

It was a beautiful, if small place. I knew she and Jim both still had their own places, more for the sake of appearances since it sounded like they spent most of their nights together. The living room had a couch, a coffee table, a couple of chairs, an entertainment center with a TV and stereo, a stationary bike and a treadmill. All of that made it look a little cramped. The kitchen had a small dinette set sitting in front of the sliding glass door that led to the backyard patio, where I noticed a grill. A low wall separated the two rooms. On the walls were some beautiful paintings and a few photographs of Naomi with other people doing a variety of activities. A short hallway led to what I figured must a bathroom on the right and her bedroom on the left. I heard a shower start.

I opened the box and took out of slice of pizza. Seeing she had bottled water in the fridge I opted for that over either pop or beer, although the beer did look tempting, I had never had one before. I sat there and ate two pieces of pizza, which was both greasy and good, and drank three glasses of water. The pizza was pretty spicy for Arizona. I never did turn on either the TV or stereo.

After my second piece I heard the shower turn off and soon after a blow drier going. I felt awkward, sitting there in silence, and began to look around. On the corner or the counter in the kitchen sat a photo album. It looked like it had been left there accidentally. I don't know why, but I picked it up.

The pictures on the first few pages were of Naomi in what looked like her senior year of high school. There were pictures of her running track, with her parents and friends. Pictures of her graduation and what looked like her first year of college at ASU followed those. Once she hit college the boy I had noticed in the high school pictures seemed to disappear and most of the pictures were of her and what I assumed were her friends from her dorm. I noticed one girl more than others. Her roommate I wondered? As I went on most of the faces changed, except this one girl. Soon almost all of the pictures were of just Naomi and this one girl. Their arms were often around each other, or they were hugging. I turned one page and there were pictures of the two of them kissing, not just kissing like to friends my kiss, but deep passionate kisses. I heard a door open and quickly put the photo album down. As Naomi walked out of her bedroom I noticed that my greasy fingerprints were easily visible on the vinyl cover.

Naomi had no doubt planned on just hanging around the house the rest of the night. She had put on a pair of cotton pajama bottoms; the kind with a drawstring, and a cotton knit cami. The cami's thin material clung to Naomi's breasts. I tried not to look, but her large, erect nipples kept drawing my attention.

"What, no TV or radio?" Naomi said as she opened the door to the fridge and got out another beer. She dug opened a drawer and took out a bottle opener to remove the cap. "And only two pieces of pizza? What, not hungry?"

"No, actually I was starving, but I figured I would wait until you came out," I suddenly stopped thinking about my choice of words, "I mean were ready to eat. I didn't it would be polite to make you eat by yourself."

Naomi laughed and shook her head. She seemed in a little better mood, but still bothered about something. Her eyes glanced over at the photo album. She couldn't have missed my greasy fingerprints. She picked up the album and opened a drawer. There was a large void where the album obviously normally sat. She put the album in its place and closed the drawer. She looked at me and seemed like she was ready to say something, but instead she shrugged her shoulders, grabbed a piece of pizza and started to eat.

I had one more piece of pizza and was pretty full. We sat around and just sort of looked at each other. Neither of us said much. Naomi finished her first piece of pizza, and finished her second beer. She grabbed another piece as she headed for the fridge and grabbed another beer. She then walked out into the living room and went to her bag. She put down her paper plate and took out a videotape and went to put it in her VCR as she turned on the TV. There was already a tape in the VCR so Naomi turned on the VCR and ejected the tape. I could see it was some sort of commercial tape but she seemed to be trying to cover the label on it as she slid it into a drawer on the entertainment center. She sat down on the couch and turned on the tape.

"Here is your primary competition," she said, not bothering to see if I was paying attention.

On the screen was the girl I had raced against only once before, two years ago. She had left me in the dust. When it came to middle distance running, she hadn't lost a race in the state in three years. She had already accepted a full ride scholarship to run for one of the best college track teams in the nation, and was already a member of one of the prestigious 'clubs' that were a stepping stone to the Olympics. Naomi just sat there as two or three races flashed by on the screen. She had one each by a large margin.

"Will you get over here," Naomi said, motioning to the couch next to her. "The next couple of races are what I want you to watch. These are the only races in which she really gets challenged."

I took my water and sat down next to Naomi. She had already almost finished that third beer I noticed.

"Okay, now she is not used to having someone compete with her. Watch here when this girl goes with her when she tries to break from the pack. See how she doesn't like being pressured? I think this is how we beat her." Naomi took another sip of her beer.

Naomi was leaning forward as I passed by her. The view down the front of her cami drew my attention away from the TV for an instant. I couldn't help it, even has horribly as she had been treating me, I was still very attracted to this beautiful woman. I sat down next to her and tried to concentrate on the screen.

I could tell Naomi was getting a little drunk from the three beers she had drank in the past half hour. Her words were coming out a little clumsily and she had a slightly glazed look in her eyes. She finished her third beer and got up for a forth.

"Watch the rest of the races," she said as she walked to the fridge. "See how whenever she gets pressured she doesn't like it. She actually doesn't run faster with someone chasing her." Naomi opened up the fridge. "Sure you don't want a beer? What do they say, 'you shouldn't drink alone'? Well, I guess I am not technically alone. Well, you want a beer? How about a pop?"

"No, waters fine." I never thought of Naomi as a drinker, and from how fast she was getting drunk I don't think she did this often. It also made me even surer that she was upset about something, although a tipsy Naomi was an improvement over how moody she was earlier. At least now she was talking to me.

We watched the rest of the races, and sure enough, every time the girl I would be running against in States was pressured, she ran a much worse race than when she could just take off on her own. As the tape finished, Naomi finished her fourth beer.

She rewound the tape with the remote. "Here is what I think we need to do." She burped. "Excuse me," she giggled. "Now watch how when this girl gets on her ass," she giggled again. "You know she actually has a rather cute ass. But anyway, see how she gets on her and keeps right behind her. That is what we are going to do, but you are fast enough to push her and make her run a lot harder than this girl does, and when it gets to the stretch, you will pass her and she will have to chase your cute little ass."

I didn't know what to say. Her plan was great and I could see how it could help me win, but all these comments on cute asses. "Yea, I think it will work. If I can keep the pressure on."

"Oh you will be able to," Naomi got up and staggered over to the fridge. Only two beers remained and she grabbed both of them. "You sure you don't want one of these?"

"No, I shouldn't and anyway, I have to drive home. If I got caught, just having it on my breath at my age would cost me my license, never mind what my parents would do to me." I could see now she wasn't just tipsy, but drunk. Her speech was slurred, her gait unsteady.

"Well I don't have to drive anywhere," she opened one and sucked on the bottle. "And I am old enough to do as I damn please, when I damn please, with who I damn please." She staggered back into the living room and flopped down onto the couch. She put the unopened bottle and bottle opener on the coffee table. She took another drink and that fifth beer was already half gone.

We went through the tape one last time and even in her drunken state Naomi pointed out a lot of little things I missed. She finished her fifth beer and was well on her way to finishing the sixth. We had been there a little over an hour. As we watched she also kept pointing out all the 'cute asses' on the tape. Finally when the tape was done Naomi got up to take it out of the VCR so I could take it home and watch it.

As she was bent over at the waist taking out the tape she turned and looked over her shoulder. "Do you think I have a cute ass?"

I was stunned at the bluntness of her question. She wiggled her bottom and asked again, "Well, do I or don't I?"

Unsure how to respond I sort of side stepped the question, "You are in great shape."

"But you didn't answer my question." She still hadn't stood up. Instead she had started to wiggle her bottom back and forth. She put the take down on top of the drawer in which she had put the other one. Suddenly, catching me by complete surprise, she reached up and undid the drawstring of her bottom and dropped her seat. She wasn't wearing any panties and now she was wiggling her bare bottom. "Come on, what do you think? Do I have a cute ass or not?"

I really didn't know what to do. I stared at her beautiful bottom, and the way she was standing and bending over, at her naked mound also. My mouth went dry and it was difficult to answer. Finally I just said, "Yes, I think you have a really cute ass."

Naomi looked over her shoulder, bare bottom still wiggling and smiled at me. I was frozen to the couch.

She laughed and pulled her pj bottoms back up over her bottom and loosely tied the string. They were just barely hanging onto her hips and bottom. She reached over and grabbed her beer bottle. She finished it in one long drink. When she finished she let out another little burp and giggled. "I always thought I did too, all runners have cute asses. In fact, you have a very cute ass. Not as cute as mine though, even though I wish I had your tits." She raised her top and her beautiful breasts came into view. She cupped them and held them up. "These are too big for a runner. Yours are so much better, and when I get older I just know these will sag. But, I guess guys like them. But I like yours. Do you think I have nice tits? Do you think they were hot?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. "I would love to have your tits," I found myself saying. They were perfectly shaped and had beautiful large nipples. "I am sure guys like them."

"And some girls do to," I said to myself.

Naomi giggled, "Yea, they seem to. And these damn nipples," she rolled them between her fingertips. "They get hard so easily it makes it difficult to go without a bra and not look like I am terminally horny." She giggled again, "Which to tell the truth, I am. And when my nipples get hard like this," she went from rolling to brushing her fingertips over them, "they go so damn sensitive. Funny, huh, I get horny and they get hard, and when they get hard they just make me even more horny." She was looking me directly in the eyes as she was saying this. I started to wiggle around on the couch. She wasn't the only one getting horny.

"I guess I better stop huh, I mean I wouldn't want to get too horny. After all, it is just the two of us." Naomi's eyes never left mine. She licked her lips and let her hands drop from her breasts. Her top didn't fall but rather stayed perched on the top of her breasts. Her hands didn't leave her body instead they traveled down over her tight tummy and started playing with the top of her bottoms. They were riding so low that they were just covering her well-trimmed mound.

I just sat there staring. I couldn't believe any of this was happening. Naomi stopped looking into my eyes and closed hers as she slid one hand down the front of her bottoms. She let out a soft sigh and then pulled it back out. One finger was wet.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine again. "I shouldn't have done that," she giggled. "But I can't help it sometimes. I love to touch myself. It is purely natural you know." I noticed her eyes were a little glassy and she was swaying a little bit. I put the wet fingertip in her mouth and sucked it clean. "You know, I really am awfully drunk, I think I better sit down." She flopped down on the couch next to me, her top finally falling down over her beautiful breasts, but her nipples were still aroused and easily visible through the thin material.

She lay there for a second, her eyes closed. "Do you ever masturbate?" She finally spoke and her speech was even more slurred.

I wasn't sure what to say. I just sat there for a minute. Finally Sheri opened her eyes a little and looked at me. "Well?"

I couldn't avoid it now. I decided to be honest even though I was really embarrassed, "Yes, sometimes."

"I do, but probably more than sometimes," Naomi laid her head back once more and closed her eyes. "I think I drank too much," she giggled. "I actually play with myself all the time. In fact, shhhh, don't tell Coach Lopez, but I played with myself in the Coach's Office even. I don't think Coach Lopez would appreciate it if she found out. But I just had to. When I get horny I just have to have cum. And I was just so horny. But she wasn't there, if fact it was just you and me."

While she was talking, almost as if she were scratching an itch it seemed, she had reached down and started to rub herself through her pj bottoms. Her speech was slurred and she seemed to be drifting off. I just sat there watching as she slowly rubbed herself, but within a minute or two she stopped and I could tell from her breathing that she had fallen asleep.

I didn't know what to do. I just sat there watching her sleep. She was so beautiful. But what was going to happen when she woke up and realized what she had done? Or, could it be that she wouldn't remember, I had heard that sometimes people didn't remember when they got drunk.

Finally I figured I had better leave. There was an afghan on the back of the one of the chairs. I took it and laid it gently over Naomi, who now seemed to be in a deep sleep. I got up and went over and turned off the TV. I reached down to pick up the tape. I don't know why, but I suddenly found myself curious about the tape she had taken out of the VCR. I opened the drawer she had put it in. Most of the tapes that were in the drawer were either popular movies or what looked like your standard personal tapes. But this one was on top and its box was right next to it. On the box were pictures of naked women and naked women with other women. I could guess what it was about. I had never seen a movie like this before. I picked it up and underneath it was a vibrator. I had never seen one of those before, but knew instantly what it was. It was silver and about 5" long. I picked both up and put the tape back in the VCR. Looking over my shoulder to make sure Naomi was still asleep I turned the TV back on and hit play.

123456...8