Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First thing I learned is that these types of movies do not have closed captioning, but then I also figured out rather quickly you did not need to have sound, at least for this movie. When I turned it on there were two women leaving a locker room dressed in sexy outfits. This is where whoever had last been watching the tape had turned it off. Two women in a locker room? I started to rewind the tape, stopping to see where this scene started. Each time I stopped I saw these two women doing things. Finally I got to the start of the scene.

The scene started with the two women coming into the locker room together. It looked like they had been in an aerobics class or some other fitness class in a health club. Both women were dressed in sexy outfits and had on a ton of makeup and their hair was perfect. Also, they didn't seem to have been sweating at all. Okay, I know but I notice these types of things. Once they came into the locker room one woman gets undressed and heads for the showers while the other sits on the bench, doing nothing in particular. What she started to do was watch the reflection of the other girl in the shower.

The girl in the shower was washing herself in a very erotic manner as the other girl watched her. Of course the one in the shower appeared not to know the other was watching. The one who was watching however started to get very aroused and lifted up her little half shirt and started to play with her nipples. The more she watched, the more she played with herself, finally laying back on the bench and pulling her leotard to one side, exposing her shaved mound. She started to touch herself and was soon not looking in the mirror but had her eyes closed and was moaning loudly.

The woman in the shower heard something and walks out, dripping wet and nude and sees the other woman playing with herself. She licks her lips and walks over to the bench. Not having the sound out I can't tell what she said but soon she is on her knees between the other woman's legs burying her face between her legs.

The more I watched this, the hornier I got. It just seemed so strange that this is what would be on the tape. I felt both incredibly horny and a little violated at the same time. Didn't Naomi just tell me that she had masturbated in the coach's office? But then again, wasn't I a lot like the woman in the shower, trying to be a seductive and erotic as possible? I watched as the two women continued, they were now both completely naked and one was straddling the other's face as she lay down on the bench.

I had totally forgotten that I was holding the vibrator. I was getting hornier watching these two women, standing there right in the middle of Naomi's living room with her sleeping behind me. I examined the vibrator while I continued to keep one eye on the screen. I was amazed when one woman started to pull toys out of her bag.

"Yea, like I bring those to the gym when I work out," I laughed to myself.

But when they started using those toys I found myself caressing the vibrator in my hand. The thought that Naomi used this on herself, while watching this movie intrigued me. I brought it up to my nose. I could smell her sex still on it. I was starting to touch myself and to think of using this on myself when I heard Naomi moan behind me.

I absolutely froze. I had the remote in one hand, but didn't even think of moving a thumb to turn off the TV. I just stood there as the one of the women on the screen straddled the bench with her ass in the air as the other mounted her and slid a large strap on dildo into her pussy. She started to slide it in and out of the other woman. I listened for any other sound. Finally I looked over my shoulder. Naomi still appeared fast asleep.

Figuring I had taken enough risks I shut off the TV and ejected the tape. I put both the tape and Naomi's toy back into the drawer where I had found them. Suddenly I realized that my car was down in the garage and I know she had used a garage door opener to get in. How would I get out and still manage to close the door? I knew in our house we had an electronic eye that made it difficult to press the button to close the door and run out of the garage. If I couldn't close the door I would have to wake Naomi up, if I even could. I made sure Naomi was covered up and cleaned up the kitchen a little, putting the left over pizza in her fridge and throwing out the box, used paper plates and dirty napkins. I also remembered my greasy fingerprints on the photo album so I removed it from the drawer and cleaned it off. I could not resist looking a little further while I had it out.

I quickly found the last page I had looked at, the one where Naomi and this other woman were apparently more than just good friends. Almost the entire rest of the album consisted of pictures of these two, or these two and friends. There were even a couple of pages which looked like the two of them in Hawaii, including a picture of both of them laying face down on towels on a nude beach. Then suddenly, with several pages left in the album, the pictures stopped. The last picture of the two of them showed the other girl in her graduation gown.

I put the album back in the drawer, clean this time with no tell tale greasy fingerprints and shut off most of the lights. I left the one in the hallway on and headed to the garage.

It was easier to get out than I thought. While the electric eye was there it was nice and low so it was easy to hop over. The door to the garage had a push button lock as well as a deadbolt, and I figured with the garage door closed and the inside door locked, even if it wasn't dead bolted, Naomi would be safe.

I drove home in a fog of confusion as my mind tried to take in everything that had happened since I arrived at the track that afternoon.

One thing that was obvious to me now was that Naomi was a bisexual, if not a lesbian. That didn't mean she was interested in me though. But what about the movie we went to see, and the album that was just lying there, and the tape that she took out of the VCR? All of those could have been innocent things; after all, I actually helped pick the movie, and the tape and album, if I hadn't been nosy. But what about her saying she had masturbated in the Coach's Office? Well, that could have been anytime, after all she often stayed very late and even sometimes used the office to study for her classes. And she had only told me this when she was really drunk. I was so confused when I got home.

"You are home early," my mother said as I walked into the house.

"Yea, Naomi wasn't feeling well and we were done reviewing the tapes she wanted me to see." Why had I said tapes, there was only one tape with the other runner on it. Did she really want me to see that other tape? "I am kind of tired. I think I will go up to my room and read a little and then go to sleep."

When I got to my room I could neither read nor sleep. The more I thought about it, the less likely it seemed that everything that had happened was just a group of random occurrences. But then again, I had to be nosy, had to pick a particular movie. It just didn't make sense. However when I did try and go to sleep I kept seeing Naomi waving her naked bottom at me, or showing me her beautiful breasts. Finally, when my parents went to bed I dared to touch myself. With my eyes closed I saw myself not just sitting stupidly in the couch, but standing up and touching your naked bottom, sliding my hand between her legs, touching and kissing her naked breasts. I saw us doing the things those two women did to each other, both in Naomi's apartment and even in the locker room. I buried my face in my pillow as my orgasm hit, so my parents wouldn't hear me moan.

As I rolled over I suddenly had a horrible thought, I hadn't fast-forwarded the tape to the point I found it. There had to be several minutes left in that scene. If Naomi put the tape back in and didn't rewind it would she remember where she had ended it when she last watched it? Even if she didn't, she couldn't possibly know that it was me that watched it. Still the fact that she might know I looked at the tape left me tossing and turning until I finally fell asleep. Sunday was sort of gray and gloomy for Arizona. It had been raining on and off most of the day so I had just hung around the house doing chores and getting a jump on some homework. I had hardly heard the phone rang when my mother was calling, telling me it was for me.

When I came out of my room the phone was just lying there. Figuring it was one of my friends I picked it up. I was surprised when I heard Naomi's voice on the line.

"Hi Lynne," she didn't even wait for me to say hi before she continued. "I want to apologize for last night and explain a few things."

I stood there in shock. While I had been thinking about what happened and wondering if I would ever hear from Naomi again, I was surprised to hear her start the conversation like this. "Well, that really isn't necessary," was all I could think of to say.

"Yes it is. I really wasn't myself last night. I don't usually act like that. I don't make a habit of doing that. I really want a chance to explain," Naomi sounded a little scared and depressed.

"Okay," I didn't know what else to say.

"First I want to explain why I was such a bitch when we were working out yesterday. Jim and I had a huge fight before he left on his trip. He found out some things about my past that he didn't deal with well. Anyway, I guess I was just mad at him for being such an asshole and that spilled over to you, and then when I finally stopped being mad at you I got to feeling sorry for myself, and I guess that is why I drank all those beers. I have never drunk that much in my life. God, I felt like shit this morning when I woke up. Thanks for covering me up, cleaning up and everything. Hell, I don't even remember if we finished reviewing the tape. I hope we did. At least then the whole night wouldn't have been a waste."

So she hadn't remembered anything of what happened after she took the tape out. Or had she. I had to know. "You mean you don't remember taking the tape out of the VCR and giving it to me."

"No, actually I just figured I must have passed out while we were watching the tape," she sounded nervous, almost cautious. "God, I hope I didn't do anything more embarrassing than what I already remember, I feel like enough of a fool already."

What was I to say? That she flashed her bottom and breasts at me? That she even touched herself in front of me, and then sucked her own juices off her finger? Was I supposed to tell her that she told me about masturbating in the Coach's Office and actually passed out rubbing her pussy? Of course I couldn't do that. Instead I just said, "No you just sort of were normal, until you sat down and fell asleep."

She was quiet, as if she could tell I wasn't being entirely truthful. "Are you sure I didn't do anything else I should know about?" She was fishing, could she remember more than she admitted to me? "I hope I didn't bore you with my problems?"

I could only think about what those problems were. Had Jim found the same album I did? Did he find the lesbian porno tape? Well, from what I heard about guys the second probably wouldn't have bothered him, but the album, to see his fiancée had been in a relationship with another girl, that could have been it. "No you didn't tell me anything, although I wish you had. I thought I had done something wrong." At least this time I wasn't lying.

The sigh of relief that I heard over the phone told me that she probably didn't remember the rest of what had happened, but only worried that she hadn't revealed some secrets she wanted to keep secret. But still she was worried. "And I didn't do anything else silly that I should know about?"

Still fishing. What else was she worried about? "Like what?"

"Oh I don't know, I can get pretty silly and friendly when I get tipsy." She wasn't sure what she might have done, but I could tell from the way she was asking. She wanted to know if she had gotten too friendly. In other words, she wanted to know if she had hit on me. Was that what she had been doing when she showed me her bottom and breasts? Was she coming on to me? Was she attracted to me after all?

"No more than normal. You are always a good friend. You really didn't do anything I could be mad about you for, especially knowing the circumstances. Are you okay, I mean, do you need someone to talk to?" Now it was me that was fishing. From what she told me I wanted more than ever to see her. If she was attracted to me, I wanted her to know the feelings were mutual. But I was not about to come right out and say it.

"I really want to make last night up to you. I had promised you a nice dinner and a fun evening, and you really didn't get either. Are you busy tonight? I can make a nice dinner and we can watch a movie or something?" The invitation sort of surprised me. I fully expected her to try and be as distant from me as possible. I really wanted to accept.

"Sorry, but my mom and dad don't let me do things on school nights. They are really old fashioned that way," I tried to sound as positive as I could. "I would love to do it next weekend, but next weekend is States."

"Well why don't we plan on it right after States. I mean, if you don't have any plans and your mom and dad don't mind. It will be our victory party. What about it?" Naomi sat there silent on the other end of the line.

"Yea, I think that would work. I will have to check with my parents but I can't see why they wouldn't let me. Are you sure Jim won't mind?" I suddenly realized I might have just picked at a still open wound for Naomi. Why had I been stupid enough to mention him?

"Oh, you know what, I really don't care what he thinks anymore," the bitterness in her voice was cutting. "It is a date then. I have to run but make sure you review that tape and follow the workout schedule I left with Coach Lopez. I will call you Thursday night and I will be at the locker room when you girls get on the bus on Saturday. You are going to do great I know it. You are a very special girl Lynne, very special."

"Now you are making me blush," which was not a lie. "I will follow do anything you ask. And I look forward to have you there cheering me on Saturday. I have a feeling that Saturday is going to go really well."

"I do to," Naomi said and something told me that maybe, just maybe, she was thinking about the same thing that I was. That our victory party was going to be very, very special.

We both said goodbye and hung up the phone.

By Tuesday I was starting to get nervous about Saturday. I wasn't sure if it was because of States or because of the idea of seeing Naomi. But my training couldn't have done better. I wasn't running very hard, but still I set a personal best on Wednesday. By the time Thursday rolled around Coach Lopez was telling me to take it easy for the rest of the week. Just some light work to keep loose and a lot of stretching.

I was also growing increasingly nervous, about both States and about Saturday night. So much was expected of me at States, and I was not sure what to expect Saturday night.

By the time Naomi called Thursday night I had been sitting waiting for her call for about two hours. She started the call off by going over the notes Coach Lopez had faxed her. She was very pleased with my times and reminded me that tomorrow I was to go very light, just easy runs and stretching. And I was to make sure I stayed well hydrated and got plenty of sleep Friday night.

"You will have plenty of time to stay up late on Saturday, but Friday night I want you in bed early," I could have sworn I heard something in Naomi's voice when she talked about Saturday night, but then again, I was sure it was just me being silly.

"Hey, one thing I forgot to ask you, I know there are 4 other girls from the team going to States. When I invited you over for dinner I didn't even think you might have had plans with them. You know, we could just have a big party, all of us, if you wanted. I mean I wouldn't want to prevent you from having fun with your friends," I could tell from the tone in her voice that Naomi wasn't exactly hoping I would say I had other plans. I wasn't sure about what she meant by inviting the other girls over. Did she really want them there? I had to find out.

"Well, I had no specific plans. I know two of them are going out with the boyfriends on Saturday night, and Anne has to sing at church. Maria pretty much keeps to herself and I think she said something about a birthday party for her cousin." I had covered everyone.

"Well then that leaves just the two of us, unless of course you have made plans with your parents?" Again, the tone said she hoped not.

"No, hell my Daddy hates the idea that I am even running in States. He still thinks that my running is not what a 'good girl who should be looking for a husband' should be doing. My mother really had to step in to convince him to let me go out for track my freshman year. But even she thought it would be something I would grow bored with and leave. She at least supports me in it," I paused. "So I guess it is just you and me."

"Great!!!!! And I am going to make up last weekend to you. I have a great dinner planned and figured we could either go out to a movie or maybe even go down to Tempe and walk the Salt or even take a boat ride. I will leave it up to you what we should do after dinner. Hell, if you just want to rent a couple of movies and hang out, that would be great too. You just let me know," Naomi seemed genuinely excited about Saturday night. I was beginning to get that way.

"Yea, why don't we wait until we see how I do in States? After all, I haven't won yet," I didn't want to make any plans just yet. I wasn't really sure what I wanted to happen. I knew what I fantasized about, but is that what I really wanted? I just was not sure.

"Okay, Coach said everyone is meeting at the locker room and we are all going to care pool over. I will see you there bright and early on Saturday," Naomi sounded so enthusiastic. "And make sure you bring something to wear for afterwards. Whatever you decide on is fine, going out or staying in. Since we are having dinner at my place I can just match whatever you decide to wear."

We said our goodbyes and I thought about what Saturday was going to bring. It was going to be such a big day. I may become a State Champion, I may get a college scholarship and I may, for the first time in my life, get to make love. My stomach was doing back flips as I put the phone down.

Saturday morning came and my mom drove me to the school. She was going to go to the meet but had some errands to run first. Daddy was out playing his usual Saturday game of golf and had no plans of coming to watch me at States. He had seen every game my brother ever played from little league all through high school, but had only once come to see me run. That one time I had one and all he could say was that our uniform shorts shouldn't be as short as they were. After that I never saw him at a meet again.

She dropped me off at the locker room and I saw Coach Lopez and Naomi were already there, as were a couple of the other girls who were going to States. Their parents were going to drive them to the meet. I suddenly realized that with Mom dropping me off I didn't have a ride set up. I walked up to Coach Lopez and Naomi.

"Hi, well today is the big day," Coach Lopez said as she saw me approach. "How is my star?"

I must have blushed because Naomi quickly said, "My god, you are all red. I hope you didn't run over here."

Both Coach and Naomi had a good laugh, which only made me blush even more.

Finally I managed to blurt out, "Well your star is going to need a ride to the meet. My Mom had to run some errands and won't be coming until later. So, can someone give me a ride or will I have to run over there?"

1...345678