Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was never made and the only break that was taken was to call my parents and explain that I was going to stay at Naomi's. My mother didn't even question why and just said, "Have fun dear," which created an uncontrollable fit of giggling on my part. While I should have felt guilty or ashamed, I only felt bliss as Naomi smiled up at me from between my legs. She then continued what she had started when I had picked up the phone, teasing and distracting me as I dialed my home number. I never even put the phone back on its base, instead just letting it fall to the floor. My head dropped back as Naomi's lips encircled my swollen pearl and sucked it deep into her mouth. I cried out, not caring who might hear, as her mouth brought me to the edge time and again before finally letting me cum. I didn't stop moaning until her lips, covered with my own juices, covered my mouth. I cleaned her face with my tongue, loving my taste on her skin, lips and tongue.

Finally when we could take no more we lay there together. Our arms were wrapped around each other. The blankets and sheets lay around us in disarray. How long had we been there? I looked at the clock. Hours had passed but they seemed like minutes. My leg was no longer sore, as if our lovemaking had been some sort of magical cure. The room was full of our scent and it more beautiful than the scent of a million wildflowers. We spoke of how long each of us had waited for that moment. I told her how much I had longed for her. How I had touched myself at night thinking about her. How I had even touched myself in the whirlpool that day in the locker room. She told me that she had actually masturbated in the coach's office after watching me in the shower more than once. That she had planned on seducing me that first evening I had been to her place, but that she had chickened out. I told her of finding the lesbian tape and her photo album. She said that I had aroused a longing in her that she had not had since her first lover had graduated. How Jim had seen this longing, and found the photo album and told her to choose, that he would not have a wife who slept with other women. How the argument, and their relationship had ended when she told him that while he was a good lover, he would never be as good a lover to her as a woman could be.

We decided we both needed to finish washing. The smell of soap still clung to both of us. Each of us had a mass of tangles on our head that was caused when our wet hair hit he bed. We got up and walked to the shower together. The tub was still full of water, now cold. The rug was still wet on a trail that led from the tub to the bed. The reflection of the two of us, naked, arms around each other's waists as we walked back to the shower stall started to arouse me once more. As we showered I let that arousal take over and I soon found myself on my knees with one of Naomi's feet on my shoulder. When I finished pleasuring her we finally started to actually wash. We shampooed each other's hair and when Naomi started to shave her legs I took the razor from her and once again dropped to my knees. I shaved her legs, but didn't stop there. Soon her mound was naked and smooth. I loved the feeling as I ran my tongue over it and from her reaction I could tell she also approved. In fact, she loved it so much that she decided that I to should be as bare as she now was. When we finally left the shower we were both waterlogged and exhausted. It was midnight when we finally left the bedroom to raid the fridge.

What we ate was not exactly a balanced diet, but fit the mood perfectly. We grabbed some ice cream out of the freezer and some pop and chocolate sauce out of the fridge. Next we grabbed some chips, crackers and peanut butter out of the cabinet and proceeded to make floats, peanut butter crackers and potato chips. While eating I couldn't help but ask Naomi about the videotape I had watched a little of.

"Did you get it just for the locker room scene?" I asked as I reached into the bag of chips for just one more handful.

"No, actually I didn't buy it, it was given to me by my ex, who loved the locker room scene. She had this fantasy of me doing her in the locker room, one I was able to make come true one night." A smile crossed her lips as she thought back.

I sat there, thinking for a minute. I stood up and walked around behind Naomi, bending down to kiss her neck. "Do you still have the keys to the locker room?" I whispered in her ear as my hands reached inside her robe to cup her breasts.

Naomi looked up at me and smiled. "Why, yes I do," she said as she put her hands over mine. "But if you keep this up we will never make it over there."

It took us just minutes to get dressed, in our running clothes and soon we were headed down the highway in Naomi's Miata, the top down. It was almost 1:00 a.m. when we reached the school. While I was worried about what would happen should the police or someone else should come by I was too excited to let that stop me. When we got there Naomi opened the door with her key and we went inside. She locked the door behind us.

"Let's do this right this time," she said as she gave me a quick kiss. "Go to your locker and get ready for the showers and wait."

I did as I was told. I got undressed, leaving my clothes and running shoes in a heap in front of my locker. I wrapped a towel, that was really too short to totally cover me, around myself and I sat there, trying not to touch myself because I was so excited. Suddenly I heard Naomi's voice calling me, "Lynne, can I see you in the trainers room?"

"Yes Coach," I replied. I made it to the trainer's room in record time. Naomi was standing there next to the training table. She had a bottle of baby oil on the table.

"I want to work on that hamstring you pulled, before it tightens up too much. Hop up on the table and let me massage it before you hit the showers," Naomi was a good actress, but the flush in her face and the rapid rising and falling of her breasts betrayed her. I did as I was told. Naomi was standing down near the end of the table so I climbed up on the table in such a way that my bare bottom was fully exposed to Naomi as I did so. I lay down, my legs parted slightly. I knew that she would be able to see everything from where she was standing. I was wet and open and I wanted her to know it.

She immediately started to massage my thigh. As she did she made small talk. "I was really impressed by how much you worked out there. I think that if we work together a lot we can find something special in you. In fact, I think we would make a great pair."

Her hand brushed the inside of my thigh. I moaned slightly and spread my legs a little more. "I would like that Coach. But aren't you busy with the rest of the team?"

"Oh, I was thinking about something, more private." Her hand went up a little higher, her thumbs pushing the bottom of the towel up a little further.

"That would be wonderful," now it was my breath that was growing shorter as her fingertips ran over the bottom of my buns. "But how could we do that?"

"Just like we did tonight, you just stay a little longer after practice. I have keys to the locker room so nobody has to wait for us. In fact, like right now, we will even have the whole locker room to ourselves." Naomi pulled her hands away. I smelled the oily scent of baby oil. Her hands returned, slippery on my skin.

"I guess I could do that, if you wanted me to," I was having problems lying still as Naomi's oily fingers dug deep into my thigh, as her fingers traced higher and higher up the inside of my leg. "Are you sure you want to do that? Then you won't have any of the trainers or anyone else to help rub me down after practice." I felt her fingers brush against the crease at the top of my thigh. I opened my legs even further. I had never role-played before but I was finding this incredibly exciting.

"Oh, I don't mind giving you a rubdown. In fact we should probably work you all over. You worked hard today. But we wouldn't want to get oil all over this nice towel would we?" With that she pushed the towel up higher, totally exposing my naked bottom. Her hands moved from working one thigh to working both, moving up from my knees, digging in deep. I felt her climb up onto the table, between my feet; I spread my legs wider to accommodate her.

"That feels great Coach," my voice was trembling now. Her thumbs were running up the insides of my thighs as her strong hands were spreading my legs even further apart. I could feel my moisture starting to run out of me.

"I took a massage class in school, and I love giving massages," she started to kneed the flesh of my bottom, spreading my cheeks wide, pressing her slippery thumbs down into the flesh around my anus. I was amazed how erotic it felt. I started to grind my mound into the soft leather of the table. "We really should get rid of this towel," she opened it completely. I rose up slightly to let her pull it out from underneath me.

I trembled with excitement. Her hands felt it and she asked, "Are you getting cold, if you are I could put one of our old locker room towels over you?"

"No, I just, am not used to being naked in front of another woman and I guess I am a little embarrassed," and this was the truth. Even with everything we had done I suddenly felt self conscious as I lay there in front of her, totally naked, my legs spread wide, my freshly shaven sex open and aroused. "I guess that is all really."

"But you are naked in front of all the girls on the team almost every day," her oily fingers traced the sides of my breasts as she moved her knees up higher, forcing my legs open even a little more. "Aren't I just another one of the girls? To tell you the truth, if I had your body," she ran her fingers down my back, down the crack of my bottom, tracing the roundness of it at the tops of my legs. I trembled even more. "I would love to show off my body. And this shaved pussy of yours," her fingers suddenly ran over my engorged outer lips which made me gasp, followed by a deep moan as I raised my bottom up slightly, "is so sexy. Oh, and it looks like it is wet, very wet." I felt oily fingers sliding along my slit, opening me further. "You aren't getting aroused by my massage are you?"

All I could do was grunt an affirmative sound. I don't think I had ever been this horny. I loved what Naomi was doing to me. At the same time I longed for her to touch me further. I raised my bottom even more, almost rising to my knees.

"Oh dear, well we can't have you getting all aroused, without doing something about it can we. Luckily I had a wonderful instructor in my massage class and she showed me how to take care of just such problems," I felt a finger slide into me. I was so wet and with the added lubrication of the oil it found absolutely no resistance. Quickly another, then another finger joined it. I had never had more than two fingers inside me before but this felt wonderful as she slowly pressed in a fourth. I had never been stretched or filled like this before. I pushed back against her, trying to force them in deeper than just fingertips that she had inserted. I felt her rubbing her thumb on the flesh between my vagina and anus. I had touched myself there once, and was amazed by how erotic it felt. I loved it when she flattened her thumb and pressed against it as she pushed her fingers in a little deeper.

"Coach," I moaned as I started to rock back and forth, trying to hump her hand. "Should we really be doing this?"

"Oh, but I am only giving you a massage, and you were having a problem that often happens during massage. You want me to help you with that problem, don't you?" Her thumb slid up and rested against my anus. I involuntarily clenched down and suddenly her fingers seemed to fill me even more.

"Yes, please help me, I need you to help me," I reached down between my legs, aching to rub myself.

Her hand stopped me. "I said I would take care of that," she moved my hand to the side and when she was done her free hand started to slowly massage the front of my mound. At the same time her thumb was pressing slowly on my anus, and it was beginning to relax, beginning to accept it. As her fingertips rubbed the flesh just above my pearl my muscles relaxed and her thumb entered me where nothing had ever before. She slowly circled it around as it continued to slide in deeper, until it was all the way up to the second knuckle. The feeling of her thumb rubbing up against her fingers through the small wall of flesh in between them was driving me crazy.

"Oh Coach, this feels so good," I was moaning so loud it was beginning to echo through the locker room. Naomi responded to this by moving her other hand down so that her fingers rested on either side of my pearl. She started to slowly knead the tender flesh there, rubbing it up and down. With each stroke up I could feel my hood being pulled back, with each rub down in covered my pearl back up. The feeling was nearly too much to take. But I didn't want to cum just yet. I wanted this to last.

I bit my lip as Naomi slowly slid her fingers into me until her knuckles were resting at the gates of my womanhood. I had never been so full, never been so wet, never been so open. She was moving her fingers around inside me. Her thumb was sliding slowly in and out of me. Suddenly, without warning, she took my pearl between two fingers and started to roll it back and forth. I rose up on my hands and knees and arched my back. When I did so her knuckles slid past the final barrier and into my now very willing body. She stopped rolling and started to stroke my pearl up and down. That did it. When my orgasm hit I was afraid I had crushed Naomi's hand as my muscles suddenly bore down. She let her thumb slide out of my bottom and turned her fingers inside of me, finding a spot I never knew I had. She began to rub against the front of my pussy walls, a spot that instantly caused a response through my entire body. When she combined it with the now slow circles of her fingertips over my pearl it made me lose total control. I screamed out as my arms collapsed and I buried my face in the leather of the training table, by bottom still in the air, more than willing to accept anything Naomi wanted to do with it.

She and I spent the rest of the night discovering new things she could do with it. She and I explored one another in our first 69 right there on the training table, almost sliding off at one point because the oil had made it slick. When we were done there we went into the showers. It was my turn to live out my fantasy as I seduced her in the showers, walking up behind her, running my hands over her body as I told her what a wonderful body she had. Pressing my wet, naked breasts into her back as I asked if I could feel hers because they were so much larger than mine. Asking her if I could touch her naked mound because I had never seen one before and wondered how it felt. Asking if I could look at it as I got to my knees, running my fingers over it. Asking if I could kiss it, wondering how it would feel on my tongue. I teased her as much, perhaps more, before we finally ended up on the floor of the shower, the hot water caressing us as we explored each other.

We continued out in the locker room. At Naomi's prodding we were soon recreating the scene from the video, making love to each other on the benches, which took more coordination and balance than it appeared in the video. More than once we ended up giggling as we decided that the position we saw was just not feasible. I had not yet viewed the whole scene but Naomi had, and to make sure we fully recreated it, Naomi hadn't brought just a change of clothes in her gym bag. Straddling the bench, just like the woman in the video had done, gripping it tightly with both hands, I lost my virginity to a piece of hard latex that was harnessed to Naomi's body. And with the help of the oil I also found I could accept her toy in the same place I had accepted her thumb.

Finally we moved back to the training room and made slow and sensual love on the training table. Afterwards we must have fallen asleep because suddenly I realized looked over at the clock and realized it was 6:30. The last time I had looked it had said 5:00. I quickly woke Naomi.

"We have to get going, I promised my mom I would be home in time for church," I suddenly realized to absurdity of the whole situation and we both started laughing uncontrollably. But still, I had to go. We took a shower that was interrupted more than once by one or the other of us deciding we just couldn't keep our hands, or tongues, to ourselves. Finally we made sure we cleaned the training room and left.

She dropped me off in front of my house. We both sat there, unsure of what to say. I wanted so much to kiss her goodbye, but dared not to.

"You know, I need you to come with me Tuesday and see Coach about the scholarship," Naomi finally brought the silence. "Can I pick you up after school?"

"Yes, what time are we supposed to meet her?" The thought of seeing her again lifted my heart.

"Oh, for dinner, about 7:30," she said, looking straight ahead.

"But I get out of school at 2:00. Why so early?" I said asked and then suddenly felt so foolish.

"Oh, I think we might find some way to spend the time," Naomi reached over and squeezed my knee.

I got the scholarship and took it. Naomi took a local teaching job and in my junior year we decided that since we both loved to run, and she was now a volunteer assistant coach for the team, that we might as well be roommates. My mother again was thrilled, and never did ask any other questions. Even when I told her that if she wanted to get a hold of me, even late at night, if I wasn't home she could always try the locker room at school.

Oh, one last thing, it seems when we left the locker room that night we hadn't cleaned up everything, and when everyone went into the locker room on Monday one of the girls on the team was cleaning out her locker when a sex toy fell out of it. Everyone decided it was a sick joke, but it also became sort of a team mascot. While Naomi and I did have a fun time finding a replacement for it, we also hoped, and sometimes even fantasized, that some of the girls on the team might sometimes play with the team mascot.

1...345678