Coach and His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I just did that with you," I said, realizing instantly how childish I sounded.

"I've always liked you, Jack. You treated me differently. No it was more than that, you looked at me differently. I could tell you wanted me, but it was as if you saw more of me than anyone else."

"The last hour of my life has been insane."

"I'm sure it feels that way. There's a lot of explanation needed, but why don't we shower and get dressed first?"

I stood in the shower watching Holly wash her breasts, mesmerized as she cupped them in her hands, the flesh bulging between her fingers. It was something Kaitlin did as well, and I realized it was the first time I'd thought of her since coach appeared in the shower.

When Holly turned to rinse her breasts and her sex, I moved in behind her, pushed her gently towards the wall, and entered her from behind. Again, Holly came as soon as my cock drove into her wet folds, and I didn't last much longer.

"I hate when you leave my body, Jack," she said, turning to kiss me.

We stood beneath the water, exploring each other's mouths, and I picked her up, hands locked on her firm ass cheeks, and she locked her legs around my waist. My cock, hard once more, found her sex and I drove the length of it into her, pounding her back against the wall.

"Take me Jack, yes...I'm yours..."

Coach was now standing at the far end of the shower, I could see him out of the corner of my eye, but my need was so desperate I quickly forgot about him and focused on Holly. Her eyes were closed, her back arched, and her breasts were within the reach of my lips. I kissed and licked her enormous mounds, and exploded inside of her for the third time. She pressed her forehead against mine as we caught our breath, and she began to whisper. When I couldn't hear her, she repeated it.

"I love you Jack."

"The two of you are beautiful together," Coach said.

He shut the water off and moved behind me, his hands on my hips, pressing his penis against the crack of my ass. Holly moved from the wall and walked out of the shower, running her hand along coach's shoulder for a moment. I watched her walk, and my cock stirred at the sight of her gorgeous bare ass, swaying back and forth.

"I know you have a lot of questions, but you also have a party to attend. Please go, and enjoy it, but come up to the house tomorrow. You probably shouldn't bring Kaitlin."

He kissed me, and then walked out of the shower. I left the shower, got dressed, and hurried to my car.

There were two phone messages from Kaitlin, essentially asking me where I was. Three hours had passed since the end of the game, it was nearly 9 o'clock, and I spent the ride to Jason's house trying to figure out what I would say to explain my absence.

4

Kaitlin looked stunning as she met me on the street near Jason's house. There were only a few cars, no music streaming out the front door, and only a coupke of people were visible on the porch.

"It's about time," she said, kissing me through the open window.

"You look gorgeous," I said, overwhelmed with guilt.

I got out of the car and pulled her into my arms. The familiar smell of her hair, and the feel of her body pressed against me got me hard instantly, and I was thankful at least, that I wouldn't have to explain the inability to sustain an erection. She would be expecting me to be ready to go as soon as arrived.

As I cupped her ass cheeks through her short skirt, hugging her while she kissed my neck, I wondered what had come over me after the game. It wasn't as if Kat was cold, unattractive, or fun to be with. I was convinced that we'd be married someday, and if that became reality, there would be a lot of men; probably better looking than I who would be jealous. I kissed her again, told her I loved her, took her hand, and walked inside.

The party had fizzled out mainly due to the concert some band I'd never heard of was holding in the city. Kat and I spent an hour with Jason, his girlfriend Tammy, and Sherry, before I drove back to my house.

My mother was home, but already sleeping. She had left a note, again congratulating me, and had asked Kat if she was interested in going shopping the next day.

"I love your mom," she smiled, reading over my shoulder.

Jackie was really my stepmother. She married my father a decade or so before, at the age of 20. He was 34 at the time, and not looking to remarry. My biological mother was a doctor who decided she needed to go to Africa for six months at a time and work with sick children. It was a noble enough quest, but there she met a young doctor from Los Angeles, got pregnant, and left dad. My father understood what happened – mom was in a difficult place, doing difficult work, and the occasional phone call or letter to her family didn't cure her of her loneliness. That was a side effect of the work she hadn't considered, and it made an impact. Mom became friends with the doctor, and they began to spend any free time they had with each other. When mom returned, she was three months pregnant, and dad was devastated.

The split was more amicable than expected. My father still loved my mother, but she followed her heart and it took her to Los Angeles. She gave birth to a little girl they named August, who I got to see twice a year when I would go to visit mom. As I grew older, I began to understand that mom didn't intend to hurt my father – she wasn't looking for a lover when she found one. For her part, she was apologetic, and hated that she hurt us. With time came forgiveness, and although I would have liked for my real mother to be at my games, and to watch me grow up, everything worked out better than anyone expected. My father met Jackie, my stepmother, at work, and despite the age difference, grew closer and closer until they realized they should be together. Mom and her husband attended the wedding with August, who was three at the time, I was 7 and though I was just a little boy, I remembered feeling excited that I had a little sister.

Dad passed away suddenly from a heart attack during my sophomore year. He had put on a lot of weight over the years. Jackie warned him repeatedly about the health effects of his added bulk, but he loved his cigars, steaks, and the occasional whiskey, and they took their toll. Jackie was devastated, but she agreed with mom that I should be the one to make the decision about where I wanted to live, and though the chance to spend more time with mom and August was tempting, I didn't want to leave my friends, and Kaitlin. Mom was disappointed, but understood, while Jackie was overjoyed. I felt fortunate to have such caring parents, and had even begun to get to know mom's "new" husband Ted. I thought often of my father as my baseball career blossomed. He loved Kaitlin, and he was proud every time he sat with the men at the barber shop, talking about sports, hearing them praise his son as if dad weren't sitting right there. They knew not to talk about Kaitlin while he was around.

Then I thought of Holly and I was hard again.

"What's the matter, baby?" Kaitlin asked, crawling naked in to bed.

"Thinking about dad," I said, half-lying. "I miss him. He should be here for this."

I stripped my clothes off, crawled into bed, and made love to Kaitlin. The familiar contours of her body, the familiarity of her sex, her moans, her loving kisses to my eyelids after I had released inside of her comforted me at first, but then brought on a powerful wave of guilt. I held her against me as she drifted off to sleep, and I thought about Holly. She said she loved me. I didn't understand how that was possible. I didn't understand what had happened with coach, I never even thought about being with another man though I'd heard for years that was completely normal for guys my age. Was Holly on birth control like Kat? Holly, beautiful Holly. Eventually, I fell asleep.

Kaitlin was in the shower when I woke up. I rubbed the grogginess from eyes, and thought briefly of catching Kat before she finished. As was usually the case in the morning, my cock was an iron rod, but I eased out from beneath the sheets and swung my legs over the side of the bed. No reason to go after her, Kaitlin would wander back into the room naked and wet from the shower eventually.

There was a brief knock at the door, and then it opened. I had long since passed the time when I felt the need to cover up around Jackie. More than once, Jackie had walked in on Kaitlin and I engaged in various sexual activities, and would merely smirk, shut the door, and walk away.

"Oh, sorry hon, I didn't think you were up."

"That's okay," I said. Jackie glanced briefly at my cock, as I had done at first with coach, and then nodded towards the shower.

"Can you let Kat know I'll be ready in about a half hour?"

"I can tell her, but you're still in your robe. It'll be more like an hour."

Jackie laughed, once more glancing at my cock.

"Well, there's certainly no wondering why Kat's so loud when you make love to her, stud," she joked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you weren't exactly quiet either."

Jackie blushed.

"I'm really proud of you Jack. You've done so well, your father would be so proud."

"Thank you mom."

"I'd give you a hug, but you'd need to put something on for that."

"Get out," I laughed, and she stuck her tongue out at me before exiting the room without shutting the door – a bad habit of hers I thought had something to do with her not feeling alone and not wanting any barriers between the people still left in her life. When Kat moved in two years ago, my father had to convince her that it was for the best. Kat's home life was not at all good; in fact, there was rarely anything for her to eat. Her father was a gambler, and could barely make the rent each month, and there was no telling what he would do to Kat when he came home drunk. Jackie warmed to the idea when we had an open, frank discussion about sex, and she learned to trust the both of us. Now, Kat's presence thrilled her – they were like sisters and spent a great deal of time together.

Jackie was 32, and still beautiful. I wondered if she would find someone after my father died and decided it was inevitable. She had only dated one man though in the few short years since she was widowed, had a month long relationship with a female legal intern that ended when Jackie had told the girl, who was barely 19, that she loved her, and hadn't tried again since. She was lonely, and I was beginning to worry about what she'd do once I left.

It didn't escape me that there was sexual tension between us. She married young, was still young, still gorgeous, with long curly blonde hair, a full bosom, slender hips, and strong, shapely legs that she kept in shape by jogging for two hours each morning. Plenty of men were after her, but she wasn't in a hurry to try again. And there I was, a young man, who she already cared about, albeit as a son - though the dynamic between us had always been more of a sibling connection than anything else – in the prime of my sexual awakening. I wondered if our openness, and my resemblance to my father at the time she met him was holding her back – somehow making her feel as though he was still with her, that she had everything she had with him except the sex, and the feel of him next to her every night.

Kaitlin came out from the bathroom wrapped in a towel, the end tucked between her large, and glistening breasts. She saw my cock, rolled her eyes, and kissed me. I dropped the towel, picked her up in my arms, and bounced her on my organ until we came silently, noting the open door Jackie didn't close.

"I love you, Jack," Kaitlin whispered.

"I love you too, Kat. I always will."

After Jackie and Kat left, the phone rang. It was Holly, wondering when I was coming over to the house she shared with her husband. I got dressed, found my keys and my cell, and walked out the door with a thousand questions, and an erection that pressed uncomfortably against the crotch of shorts. There wasn't much certainty that it was merely Holly's presence I was anticipating with excitement. Being with coach had aroused me and I realized that the taboo nature of the acts, the unexpected turn of events, the feeling like I was doing something nobody would approve of had taken over moments after I first touched him. I wondered what kind of answers were in store for me as I drove through the large trees lining coach's driveway, and shut off the engine.

12