Coach and the Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
Bell takes control and gives Coach an irristable show.
4.1k words
4.37
46.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to bear2read for editing this story.

*

Coach and Missy were spent; the orgasms that had pulsed through each of their bodies left them limp and sated. Coach and Miss knew that neither had ever experienced anything like this before. The other girls were jealous that Miss was the one to get their Coach's seed in her mouth. They well remembered the fights over who would finish him off. Miss had won. She was a senior, and definitely had a dominating personality.

Knowing that Coach would not be able to come back from his "death" for awhile, Miss called a halt to the event. "He won't even be able to get up off the floor. We have to give him a break. Maybe, in time girls, we can try something different, something new." So, with grumbling and complaining, the girls lifted Coach up and carried him into his office, putting him on the couch where he had jacked off previously that day. Each girl had her thoughts about how the day ended and only Miss was happy with the outcome. Unfortunately for her, it left some bitter feelings in the minds and hearts of the other players on the team. Each girl headed home, hoping against hope that there would be some kind of repeat performance.

********

Monday morning dawned bright and early. Coach climbed out of bed and went into the shower. He was still recovering from a rough night on Saturday. He had awakened in his office on his couch. He remembered ending practice, and walking into his office. He must have dozed off on the couch (tired from jerking off earlier that morning and from the practice). He had the most incredible dream. His pets, all seven of the girls, grabbed him, touched him, sucked him, licked him. Grace and Faith had even double teamed and the feeling of those two tongues wrapped around his cock had felt out of this world. The dream must have been more intense then he remembered because when he woke up he was stripped, clothes lying on the floor of his office and a couple drops of cum on his tip and sac. He was so satisfied from the dream; he went home, took a shower and climbed into bed.

Now, it was Monday and he wasn't sure what to do. He'd never had a dream that was so intense that he had cum before. He needed to act as normal as possible or he would start treating the girls differently and someone would notice. Climbing out of the shower he quickly dressed and headed to the school.

********

Coach felt he had done fairly well maintaining his cool when one of his girls was in his class. There had been one moment during history studies that his eyes had connected with Miss's and there had been a sizzling feeling down his spine straight to his cock. He had lost his balance and place for the briefest time, and she had only smiled at him. Thankfully, someone had banged a book closed and he had been able to get his attention back on the class. There was something about that sizzle that just made his cock twitch in his pants. His biggest problem came when practice time arrived. He just couldn't keep his mind on the game. All he did was imagine each of his girls bent at the waist, ass and pussy exposed, tits visible, their skin glowing from sweat. Finally, he gave up and called the team into a circle.

"Girls, I think we've done all we can do today. I want you to run ten laps around the gym and then you can shower and leave. I have some paperwork I have to work on in my office, so please don't abuse my trust. Finish up the laps without me."

"Yes, Sir," came the chorused reply. Each girl had a thought in her mind, wondering why he was so aloof after the fabulous time they'd had on Saturday. Maybe, they thought, they had pushed him too far. How could he be so casual and walk away before the end of practice....he'd never done that. With little smiles and questioning looks, the girls began running their ten laps. No one noticed that Bell was slower than everyone else. Sometimes, being the big girl she wasn't as fast, but she still did her share.

Bell was a junior on the team. She had been training with Coach, Miss, Angel and Virginia for three years. She was a starter on the team. Her long rich chocolate brown shined to perfection when cleaned and brushed. Her brown eyes were oval and intense. She was the one girl that was on the bigger side. She was healthy, but she had the curves and sexiness that only comes with a little meat on the bones. She was a plus size 20 in most clothes. Her ass was the sweetest thing. It is out there making you want to smack it any time you walk by. You just wanted her to shake it around for you. Her pussy was shaved smooth, and her pussy lips were big and could often be seen from a distance

Bell tried desperately to hide her smile. She had fallen two laps behind everyone else. So, she was the last one to head for the showers. Walking past Coach's office, she stopped and stuck her head through the door. "Coach, everyone else is gone for the day. I was a little slower today. So, I'm the last one here, and I'm headed for the showers now. I thought you'd want to know."

"Thanks, Bell, enjoy your shower." Coach had only looked up for a second disappointing Bell to no end. She had wanted to maybe get his attention and do a solo performance with him. After all, if Miss were included she'd control everything, and Bell just wanted Coach to herself. Shrugging her shoulders she headed into the locker room. Opening her locker, her face brightened. There inside the locker was her seven inch dildo. She had used if before on days like this when the other girls were gone first. She knew that at times Coach had watched her. An idea started forming in her mind as she smiled and undressed.

Coach was instantly aware of his situation. His dream seemed so real watching all their bodies move, picturing their pussies and asses bare to him. He couldn't seem to keep his mind off of it, and just his luck Bell was the last one here. She always used her dildo when she was the last one there. He wanted to get a peek. He was so hot and horny. He desperately needed the release jacking off after watching Bell would bring. Silently, he went over to his diploma on the wall. He took the diploma off the wall, revealing a hole that allowed the perfect view of the girl's locker room and showers. Whoever had put the Coach's office next to the girl's locker room had been a genius. Coach had also appreciated the small hole he had tried to fix in the beginning. Somehow though, it had only gotten bigger. Peeking through the hole, he watched as Bell slowly made her way to the shower. He was in luck, he could see the flesh colored dildo in her hand. He hadn't missed the show.

Bell walked towards the shower, pretending to stretch her neck she peered over her shoulder, seeing that the hole was showing light, she knew Coach was watching. She was ready to give him the show of his and her life. Unwrapping the towel from around her body, she draped it on the hook outside the shower. Walking into the shower, she sashayed her hips a little more then usual making her large ass sway, she felt sexy, wanted to look sexy for him, for her Coach. Wanting to stay as close to the hole as possible Bell went to the first shower head and turned the water on, making sure it was the temperature she liked.

Coach looked on with fervent desire. He loved the way Bell was built. She was bigger than each of the other girls, but her body and attitude was still sexy. Bell had a nice round ass that Coach often thought about. Her curves only made her look delicious and desirable to him. There was something to be said about being soft and cuddly instead of skin and bones. He loved her large 40D breasts that swung gently as she walked. She was gorgeous and his cock knew it.

Bell, feeling a little timid, began to soap up her washcloth. Turning so that the front of her body faced her Coach's watching eyes, she brought the washcloth to her throat. She rubbed it over her neck, thinking about a lover's caress. Running it down her left arm and back up again, her breathing began to increase. The washcloth trailed down and up her right arm and over her collar bone. Bell felt so sensual. She lightly brushed the washcloth over her right breast, tantalizingly slow, giving her body a jolt of awareness. Her nipple became the center point for all the feeling in her body. She gasped as she ran the cloth underneath her breast bringing it over to the left breast. She rubbed it around, leaving soap suds in her wake and then slowly brought it to her left nipple which she pinched, causing her to loudly gasp.

Coach stood there watching Bell. He was drawn to her erotic and sensual washing today. She seemed to be more aware of her own body, washing slower than normal. She was caressing her large full breasts. He heard her small gasp of pleasure and wondered what she had done to cause her response. How he would love to gain that response from her beautiful mouth. Coach couldn't take too much more of the show. He was so hard. He unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out between the zipper and rubbed the tip of his cock. 'Oh god,' he thought. 'This feels so good. I am so hard and slick already with precum.'

Beth slowly made herself leave her breast traveling down her tummy to her navel, washing herself felt naughty and arousing. Bell turned around so that her ass was facing her Coach. Putting the cloth at the top of her left leg she slowly made her way down the outside, bending at the waist to get all the way down. She spread her legs, opening herself up for the Coach's eyes. Knowing that he could see her, totally exposed, she brought the cloth up the inside of her left leg inch by inch, making it last. The water was spraying all over her back, running down her ass into her pussy, causing so many sensations. Her hand wandered up farther, to her thigh, traveling to her pussy. Cupping her hand around the washcloth, Bell began rubbing her mound, washing it, and teasing it. She could feel the steam coming off of her love-box. It was beyond ready for some attention. Dropping the washcloth, she brought her hand to herself. She extended two fingers and brought them to her clit. It was peeking out slightly from under her hood. She very gently started to rub the tip of her fingers in small circles making it distend further. "Oh yeah, you naughty girl, doesn't that feel good?" she whispered.

Coach watched with awe and shock. His pet, Bell, was touching herself. He could see her becoming more aroused by the minute. Somehow, he could smell her arousal. It was the smell of young sweet juices, giving him the hard on of his life. His hand was around his shaft, slowly moving up and down. He was trying to keep his arousal under control. He didn't want to cum too soon, but his whole body was aching with need, with desire. She was sexy as hell, rubbing herself, washing her body with graceful sensuality.

Bell was so hot; she started to forget where she was. Her mind was centered solely on the feelings of pleasure and delight she was receiving from her own touch. She remembered her dildo, which she had set down in order to use the cloth. She grabbed for it, and laid down on the shower tiled floor. She spread her legs with her knees up, opening her pussy wide, facing the Coach without really thinking about it. She brought her left hand down and began spreading her lips, opening her pussy, making it ready for penetration. She slowly moved one finger around and around feeling the steamy moisture she was producing. Bringing the dildo tip down to her pussy with her right hand, she slowly pushed the head into her body. The spray from the showerhead beat down on her body. Her nipples felt each drop sending a new wave of desire to her cunt every time. Her whole body felt so sensitive with the water running in rivulets around and over every inch. The tip of the dildo was pushed in another inch causing Bell to gasp and arch her back.

Coach was full and hard with want and need. Bell's show was more sensual then it ever had been. He was in a trance, watching her touch was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. Without real thought or intention he found himself walking out of his office and into the locker room. He needed to smell and hear her, his girl. The locker room was warm and steamy from the shower; his skin was uncomfortable under all his clothing. He took off his shirt without thought, just wanting to be comfortable. Walking to the wall that separated the main room from the shower, he put his head around the doorway. Seeing her lying on the floor with the water beating down on her body and watching the dildo slide into her, he caught his breath. She was the sexiest thing he'd ever laid eyes on.

Bell was in her own world. No longer thinking about where she was, she started working the dildo into her pussy. It slipped out a little and went back in further, bringing a small gasp from her lips every time. She was on fire. Her body was aching for the release that she kept away. She arched her back bringing her ass off the tile and shoving the dildo in deeper at the same time. She almost had all seven inches inside of herself. She took a breath and shoved the remaining few inches, gasping out loud as her body clenched around it.

Coach undid his belt and the button holding up his pants up. Watching Bell, he pulled his pants down off his legs, stopping to take off his tennis shoes and socks. His boxers soon followed, leaving his skin free of the irritation. He slowly walked forward, drawn to her scent, her gasps, and her beautiful curvaceous sensuality. She seemed to be unaware of his presence. Kneeling down between her legs, he slowly pushed her fingers off the dildo, replacing them with his. He started pushing and pulling just the tiniest bit in and out of her. Hearing her gasps of pleasure, he began to pull out more and push it in harder. He could feel the resistance pf her tightness, but he would not be swayed.

Bell was in a world of her own; on a plateau of sexual pleasure beyond anything she had ever known. Pulling both hands away from her sex, she brought them to her breast, pulling on her erect nipples at the same time Coach pushed the dildo into her. Feeling the electric shock of sensations pulse through her body, she brought her ass off the floor, arching into the pressure, while massaging her breast and teasing her nipples. Bell registered that the situation had changed, but she was so far into her pleasure that she didn't care.

Coach was amazed at her beauty. Her body clenching tight around the dildo arching off the floor was a sight too hot to fathom. He brought the dildo completely out, and felt her gasp of disappointment all the way to his toes. He would make it better. He would take care of her. Slowly he eased his mouth down to her creamy sex, opening his mouth; he let his tongue lap at her clit. "AHH, UHH" they both gasped. Bell's body writhed under him. "Yes," she said. "That feels so good." Coach lapped at her a few more times, then slowly as if in a trance moved his body in between her legs. The tip of his cock was at her lips, feeling her heat pouring out of her. It felt heavenly, knowing she was turned on. Her moisture reached him even there, dripping onto his cock a little bit. He tensed, knowing he was so close to losing his control, but wanting much more to come from the situation.

Bell was aching. Her body needed to be filled. It was so empty. Her need came out in her moans and her begging. "Please, mmmmm, please, oh I need it. I need it, please." Her body couldn't stay still it was so close to what she wanted. Her fingers reached down to touch herself only to be pushed away. "Why?" she asked. "I need to cum. I want to cum. I'm aching, please, let me. I..."

Her words trailed off, as Coach pushed the head of his cock into her. "YES," they both said at the same time. "YES." Coach moved into her body, wanting her heat to envelope him. She arched her back into him, pulling him into her with her muscles clenching tightly around him. He was in paradise. She was in heaven. It felt like the air around them ceased to exist. Moving his hips forward, he pushed himself into her, he was sheathed. She was perfect. Rotating his hips, he eased out halfway, only to return that disappointed half to her sweetness. She was ripe and ready. He was wet and pulsating. "Turn over," he murmured.

Bell registered the request and pushed herself up and over. Her ass now in the air for his view and her nipples grazing the semi cold tiled floor, she spread her legs open, waiting for him, wanting him. She felt him come close, and put the tip of himself at her entrance. She felt him push the walls of her hole open as he shoved all of himself into her in one push. She felt herself expand to give him room only to close tightly around him, feeling the throbbing that excited them both.

Coach leaned forward, and grabbed a breast in each hand, as he slowly rocked into her body which cradled him between her legs. She was more exquisite than he had ever dreamed. Her body was made for loving. He put the palms of his hands around her breast, gently massaging them. Feeling her nipples push into his hands, he brought his fingers to them, pinching and then releasing. He could feel the walls of her sex pulse and tighten with every touch. She was burning up. Feeling his own rising heat, he pulled his body up and looked down at her ass. He'd always loved it. It was bigger than the other girls' but that was what made it so wonderful.

He playfully brought his hand down on her right ass cheek. He took a sharp intake of air, feeling her body jump and move against him. She bent forward, putting her weight on her elbows and forearms and lowering her head, almost as if she were submitting. He brought his hand back again and brought it down on her left cheek. She jumped again, tightening around him. Coach stroked into her pussy feeling the friction of her walls. His cock was so wet. The water was streaming around them. Reaching down, Coach picked up the discarded dildo. He watched as he pulled himself from Bell's clinging body, and then inserted the dildo back into her cunt. She was tight, resisting the intrusion, but Coach pushed until her body accepted it.

Taking a deep breath, Coach pushed the dildo deep into Bell's body. Holding it there with his right hand, he grabbed his cock with his left. He knew his idea was risky, but he didn't register any of the swirling doubts in the back of his head. While gently pushing the dildo into Bell's womb, he put the tip of his cock at Bell's asshole. He gently rubbed the wet head around the small puckered hole, hoping to get her relaxed a little more. Putting the tip right at her hole, he put pressure on himself, while holding his cock in his hand. He put just enough pressure to see the hole open a little. Her gasp made him stop for a moment.

Bell who had been in her own world of pleasure up till now, realized that she was no longer alone. Thinking more clearly from that small amount of pain, her eyes flew open and she knew without looking that her Coach had come into the shower and joined her. She was fairly certain he had replaced the dildo in her pussy with his cock for a time. She knew without a doubt that it had been wonderful. Looking over her shoulder at Coach; she quickly realized he was as she had been, in another realm of reality. Knowing that she wanted him to love her in any way possible, she decided not to bring any attention to the situation. Taking a deep breath, she willed her body to relax, and just as she did, she felt the dildo in her pussy being pushed and pulled. Her body was tight with need and desire. She wanted and needed this pleasure from him. She submitted her body and mind.

Even in his state of mind, Coach realized that Bell was willing and submitting to him. He knew that she wanted this to happen. Slowly he pushed the head of his cock into her asshole again, making more progress before he stopped. She needed to become more comfortable with it a little at a time. Then, without further thought, he pushed at her tightest hole until the head of his cock had passed her resistance. He heard her gasp, but he didn't process it. Feeling her even tighter in this hole, he had lost all reason. He shoved the rest of his cock into her, taking her, wanting her, needing her. He rested inside of her and slowly worked the fake cock in her pussy.

12