Coach Carter and His Catcher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Coach, come for me!! Oh Coach, come for me!!" she said over and over as he held her by the shoulders, her legs tightly wrapped behind his clenched ass. He saw her brown body bouncing into the bed with each thrust his much bigger body pressed into her. Her hips and ass gyrated under his weight, further massaging a hard organ that was already on the verge of orgasm.

"Oaaahhhh!!!!" he groaned as he felt his orgasm rise up from his balls, making his already hard cock throb bigger, then fire a long rope of cum into her box as he continued to thrust into her, lightning bolts of sensation hitting his body as his pulsating mushroom head glided along her convulsing inner walls, spurting more and more semen deep into her chamber as she worked her hips, taking all he had to give into her body.

"Aahhhh Shit!!!" she yelled out, feeling his cock throbbing deep in her vagina, shooting a huge load into her womb. "I feel that cum!! Get it, Coach! Get it!" Keith felt like he'd never finish emptying his seed into Sharelle's body as he continued to thrust in and out. She hadn't stopped gyrating underneath him, so he hadn't stopped plowing into her, even as his orgasm was completely finished and his penis threatened to soften. He was a little disappointed that he hadn't lasted longer, but having stumbled into group interracial sex created an arousal overload that demanded to be relieved in short order. He never knew how hot it would make him to have his way with a beautiful black girl like Sharelle, and she exuded a sexuality that he'd never felt before, not even from the horny teenagers that he remembered from so many years ago.

Before he could go flaccid enough for her body to push him out of her, Sharelle told him she wanted him to lay on his stomach so she could give him a massage while he 'recharged his batteries.' His penis slid easily out of her opening, coated in her juices and his own semen, and she crawled out from under him.

Keith felt her wet crotch, and the weight of her body, come to rest on the small of his back as she straddled him. His head turned to face his former catcher as her body was still straining to adjust to Dex's enormous size. He could see Dexter's body clench as he pumped at least 8" of hard cock into her. Her legs splayed wide out to each side, feet resting against his calves, and hips tilted upward to help ease his girth into her body. Breathing heavily and grunting softly with each thrust, Keith could see that her eyes were completely focused on Dexter's; as far as they were now concerned, Keith and Sharelle weren't even in the room anymore.

"Oooohhh, yeah......take it, girl....take it....so tight, girl..." he groaned to her through clenched teeth, his hard black cock pushing her labia inward with each thrust, and clinging to his shaft as he pulled out. She could feel his wide head pushing aside her slick walls, up and down her tunnel. Her belly grew slightly with every inward thrust, her guts displaced by the large mass Dex was pushing inside of her.

Jana broke out into a sweat all over, her overwhelmed body reacting to the sensations of this man fucking her with such a huge member. Her toes curled inward as she started to cum, her hips being jackhammered into the mattress with increasing force. She had never had sex with a black man before, and so far, it was every bit of what she pictured in her fantasies, if maybe a little more painful for her vagina. Her hips broke rhythm and started to jerk more slowly, her eyes closed from the intensity of the feeling, and she shrieked out loud, unable to contain the sensation of orgasm with Dexter's giant cock lodged deep inside her. After briefly losing her breath, she started to moan again loudly, tears streaming down her face as Dex continued to fuck her steadily. Her lubrication had gradually increased during penetration. and now he was easily gliding in and out of her hole.

Desperately, though, he wanted to feel the sensation of sinking his entire black cock into this tight little white pussy. Slipping out of her completely for the first time, Jana sighed as he sat up on the edge of the bed, motioning for her to sit on his lap, facing Keith and Sharelle behind her. She closed her eyes, squeezed her arms around Dexter's neck, and gasped deeply as she lowered herself onto his erection.

"Relax, baby, just relax and lower all the way down. You can do it, baby.." he purred into her ear as she gradually impaled herself on him more and more, moving her thighs ever closer to coming to rest atop Dex's legs. Finally, they grunted together as she rested his weight on him and the end of his penis was stretching her vagina and cervix high up into her abdomen. Her legs were wrapped around to his back, feet resting on the bed, as she gently started to gyrate her hips, further stretching her tight walls against his invading girth.

Still trying to adjust to having all of him inside of her, Jana wasn't quite ready, or lacked the strength, to raise herself up thrust against him. Instead, she rocked forward and back, holding what had to be 10 or 11 inches of meat fully inside her as he manipulated every surface of her vaginal walls. Her face was flushed and her mouth agape, drooling slightly as she moaned with her head buried just below Dexter's shoulders. His big black hands stood out like a silhouette against her white skin, gripping her hips as she bucked back and forth on his lap.

Coach Carter was in complete bliss, enjoying Sharelle's massage as he lay completely limp, letting her slender hands grip and claw his back and shoulders, working out the tense knots caused by 16 hours of coaching every day. He could feel the warm liquid, mostly from his own body, leaking out of her vagina and rubbing into his back as she moved her hips. Sharelle was again getting very wet as she watched her friend Dexter fuck her new roommate. She was impressed that such a short girl had managed to take such a long cock completely inside her like she was. Sharelle and Dex were childhood friends, and though at times she thought she'd like to fool around with him, the size of his penis scared her too much to try it. Better to watch others get reamed by that monster, she often thought to herself. Little did she know, she'd end up living with someone who was willing to do just that.

Underneath her, Keith was getting turned on as well, his erection pressing down into the mattress as he watched Jana start to gyrate harder atop Dexter's cock. From his angle, he could see Dexter's back flex subtly as he moved his hips in rhythm with hers. Her toes, only a few inches from his face, were flexing and relaxing as their movements quickened. Dexter growled in excitement, kissing her neck as he stood up with Jana stilled attached to his front, legs wrapped around him and thick rod jammed deep inside her body. For a few moments she writhed up and down against his tense body, mewling as he raised her up and lowered her back down on his penis. His hands rubbed up and down her back as she clung tightly around his shoulders and neck. Growling loudly again, he slapped his big hand against her ass then lifted her off him, turned her around and lifted her up again.

Both Jana and Dexter faced Keith as he lowered her little white body down on his huge dick again. She moaned loudly as her vagina stretched to take his entire length. Lifting her up by the thighs, Dex began to work his penis in and out of her. Keith could see his biceps and chest muscles flex as he lifted her over and over, forcing her body to stroke his shaft. As the sex once again overwhelmed Jana, she became like a rag doll- very limp and loose, powerless to stop this huge powerful football player from doing whatever he wanted with her, and the thought of this aroused her even further.

Dexter lifted up her body and dropped it back down on his thick shaft over and over, sending a ripple through Jana's body each time her fall stopped at the base of his dick. Laying on the bed as Sharelle dug her fingers deep into his back, he could see Dexter's dick pistoning in and out of Jana's vagina. Her labia were red and swollen, pushed in with every thrust and clinging to his black shaft as he pulled out. She had never had anyone this big inside her by a long shot. Before this, Keith had been biggest by far, and Dexter was both thicker and longer than him. Struggling to form thoughts beyond the sensation of having this big black cock inside her, she dreaded how sore she would be come morning.

Thrusting faster and faster, Dexter started to grunt as Jana mumbled incoherently, leaning her back against his muscular chest. She appeared almost unconscious with her eyes closed, lost in a sexual trance, control over her own body long since gone. Suddenly, he seemed to reach a speed that flipped a switch in Jana's body, sending her into a primal howl, her hips bucking wildly and her creamy skin now turning rose red, heat surging through her body as his dick rubbed against her g-spot as it plunged deep into her abdomen. She gasped for breath, eyes opened wide, with legs and feet flexed.

Keith could see Dexter's balls draw up close to his body just as he started to grunt loudly, telling Jana how much he loved fucking her little white body. Unable to answer, Jana cried out whenever she was able to compose herself to take a breath and exhale.

"Fuuuuuuck", Dex bellowed, just as Keith saw the base of his black cock twitch. He could see the muscle of his penis pump it's cum up into her body as they both moaned deeply. He slowed his thrusts, overcome by the sensation of his penis in climax, spurting hot cream against Jana's cervix stretched high into her body.

Keith saw Dex's semen coating his cock each time he lifted Jana's body up, then run down to his balls and drip to the floor as she lowered back down. Leaning his head back with a low groan, Dexter savored the feeling of his cock buried deep inside his first white pussy, holding an exhausted Jana in his hand, feeling her heavy breath as she leaned back against him. He held her still as his cock started to soften insider her, finally slipping out with an audible slurp when he lifted her slightly. Jana's vagina gaped open slightly, with a stream of semen running out and dripping to the floor.

Dexter tossed her onto the bed, Jana landing clumsily on her side next to Keith's face, her breath taken away in surprise. While her eyes were locking onto Keith's, Dexter leaned into Sharelle's ear, whispering how much he'd always wanted to fuck her, and this was her chance. The next thing Keith heard were two sets of lips smacking, then he felt her body slip off the top of his as Dexter laid her down on her back.

Keith and Jana leaned in for a kiss of their own, tongues deep into each others' mouths as she laid down next to him. A small pool of his own cum, having dripped out of Sharelle's vagina, rolled off his back as he turned to his side to embrace Jana. He was already rock hard after watching his former student get stuffed by his own player's huge dick. He was jealous that she'd given it up to another man right in front of her, and the only relief he knew was to fuck her even better than Dexter had.

"He may be a little bigger than me," he thought, "but I know how to drive this girl crazy." He rubbed his hard cock against her leg while Jana's toes dragged across his feet. He reached down to her crotch and was shocked to feel her lips parted, the warmth of her tunnel emanating into the air around it. As he reached a finger inside, she moaned at the renewed contact inside of her. Keith couldn't believe how hot the inside of her cunt was, reaching a second finger inside to touch her g-spot. Jana wrapped a leg around him as he fingered her, hands soaked by her juices and the semen left inside courtesy of his star defensive lineman.

"I want you inside me," she purred as her hips bucked against his fingers. Keith got up and told her to get on her knees, plunging his cock all the way in on the first stroke. She pulled her hips forward as a reaction, then slammed them back into Keith's body. The magnetism between them was apparent as they immediately fell into a frenzied rhythm, her butt slapping loudly against him at each thrust.

Keith was strangely energized and aroused by the fact that he was following another man into her pussy, and a more well-endowed man at that. She was noticeably looser than when they'd fucked in the high school supply room, but instead of feeling sadness or jealousy, he took it as an opportunity to fuck her harder than he'd ever felt comfortable with before. Jana moaned loudly as he pounded away from behind, sending a wave through her body with every thrust.

Looking over at Sharelle, he saw that she was on top of Dexter with his cock in her hand. Dexter was already hard again, and must have been at least 10" long, he thought to himself. Her big bubble-shaped ass pointed straight back as she straddled him, her big tits hanging over his chest.

"I'm gonna give it to you good, Dexy!", she said through heavy breathing as she started to sink her weight down over his cock. Having just had sex stretched her vagina some, and gave her the bravery to take on big Dex's dick. Keith was giving one hell of a fucking to Jana, but was captivated competely by watching Sharelle's body slowly take Dexter's giant penis into her dripping box. She lowered herself another inch or so with each thrust, his hips bucking upwards as she lowered her ass down onto he length.

"Ohhh....Shit!!!!", she screamed as he bottomed out, stretching her cervix just as he did to Jana's, feeling every inch of her soaking but velvety walls, knowing his dick insider her was everything she'd always dreamed it would be. Keith felt the familiar twinge of approaching orgasm as he watched Sharelle, all curves and very little extra fat, gyrate her hips back and forth, massaging his massive penis against every surface of her vagina. He could see the big black fingers gripping her breasts from the side as her moans became less an expression of sexual feeling than an animal response to great sex.

Dexter knew that if he was any bigger, he wouldn't fit inside her without putting her in pain, but that no one would every have a penis as big and satisfying as his, either. Sharelle started to moan loudly, bucking her hips at a faster pace than he was thrusting, then froze, all of her body tense and flexed as her orgasm wolloped her, nearly making her unconscious as he continued to jackhammer up into her from below. It took several seconds before she was able to get her breath back, and when she did it was heavy and labored, eyes bulging as she fought against the dual intensity of her own orgasm and the giant rod stuffed deep into her pussy.

"Dex.....Dex.....stop....I gotta stop.....pussy's too sensitive...." se said, wincing as her pussy felt like pins and needles being pushed into her body by his giant clock. The feeling wasn't painful, but it was the most sensitive feeling that Sharelle could ever remember having. Dex groaned in disappointment as Sharelle pulled her body off of his, his long dick bouncing off his skin as it was suddenly realeased into the open. She held her hand over her crotch, anxious for her vagina to recover from it's climax, but fearing that the soreness from being penetrated by two dicks would be too great to do any more fucking today.

"Coach...when can I get some of that again? My girl over here can't go on. How about I get her to suck my dick while you fuck her?" he asked, desperate to give his body the satisfaction that it was working toward when Sharelle's body had suddenly had enough.

"I've got a better idea he said, looking at Dexter with a knowing smile as he turned over onto his back again, leading Jana to straddle him from on top. As she lowered down on his penis, Keith pulled her up close to his face, forcing her to lay down flat, chest to chest. As she gyrated up and down his body, feeling his skin against hers and enjoying his cock once again, she felt a pair of big hansd on her buttocks and an unfamiliar poke at her anus. She felt Dex's hands grab her hips as the head of his dick rested against her rectal opening.

"What are you doing?", asked Jana with just the hint of alarm.

"About to show you a good time, girl", said Dexter, giddy at the prospects of getting his first white pussy and ass on the same night.

"Are you about to fuck me in my ass?!" she asked, now fully alarmed.

"Just relax, baby, it's gonna feel good. You ain't never had good sex if you ain't had this." said Dex, just as he sunk his fat mushroom head past her opening and into her hot bowels.

"Ohh...NO! this is gonna fucking HURT!" she screamed, now halfheartedly trying to shoo Dex away with the back of her arm as Kieth kept hammering her pussy from underneath, unfazed by her protests.

"OHHHH!!!!!", she screeched as Dex pushed another three inches of penis into her creamy white ass.

"Relax your ass, girl, or this won't ever feel good", he said in response to her cries.

"OOhhhh.....I want.....you out of my ass....." she moaned, realizing that it wasn't ALL painful, but still a little freaked out about being a little 120-lb. piece of meat in a 550-lb. man sandwich.

"Lemme give'er somethin' to take her mind off it.." said Sharelle, climbing up to straddle her face. "He's right, baby. Just relax, and this will be the most amazing sex you've ever dreamed about."

"Yeeahhh.....girlllll!" groaned Dex through gritted teeth as he sunk all but a few inches of his hard rod into her ass, watching it jiggle as his penis moved past her plump cheeks and through her stretched sphincter. Dexter slowly pulled most of his length out of her, then gently pushed it back in, feeling the tight ring of her opening and the soft tissue behind it all along every surface of his head and shaft.

Jana bellowed "Noooo!!!" in a lower register as Dex penetrated her ass with his giant dick from above, while Keith thrusting into her pussy with quick strokes, keeping most of his penis inside of her at all times. She was moaning, both from pleasure and distress, wishing Dex wasn't going through with this, but also knowing she lacked the strength and the willpower to stop it. Given his massive girth and the fact that none of them had any lube, Dex soon figured out that any sort of hard thrusting into Jana's backside would surely hurt her, instead opting for long slow strokes, savoring the feeling of entering and leaving her body with his hard cock.

Sharelle was on her hands and knees, just beyond Keith's head, with her reddened labia hovering just a couple of inches from Jana's face as she moaned incoherently, having just about given up the fight to keep her ass from getting penetrated. Jana reached forward, clamping her lips over Sharelle's opening and sending her tongue into her warm tunnel.

Occasionally she would release her lips from Sharelle's vagina to utter, "oh my god.....too big....no..", but Dexter continued to pump his long rod in and out of her, eventually resting his hips up against her jiggling ass, savoring the feeling of being completely enveloped by her warm bowels. Jana nearly lost her breath as he bottomed out inside her ass; she felt like his head might emerge up her throat he was so deep inside her.

Both Dexter and his coach could feel each other's dicks inside poor Jana, sandwiched between two thrusting, pumping, muscular bodies. The additional pressure against his cock turned Keith on, thrusting up at a faster rate, which created more friction against Dexter's penis inside her ass. Keith looked up to see Sharelle's ass and Jana's face buried in it. The faster he thrusted, the more he saw both Jana and Sharelle's body jiggle. Slowly, Jana's pain went away as another orgasm built deep within her body. Two big dicks pumping into her body, at different rhythms, were too much for her to withstand for very long without toppling over the edge.