Coach Carter and His Catcher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to keep breathing without the use of her mouth, Jana pulled away from Sharelle's moaning body, squealing with every breath and hips bucking hard against both dicks. Both men felt her body convulsing throughout, muscles flexing and relaxing, everything gripped by her powerful climax.

Dexter felt her sphincter clamping down on his penis and watched as her body, flushed with arousal, convulsed as his coach continued to fuck her from below. His cock began to tingle, his hips started to buck, and he felt all his strength start to wane as his orgasm welled up from his balls. Dex looked down at the waves his body was sending through her ass each time he slapped up against her. He could see his thick cock forcing her open as he finally lost control, sinking all of his enormous length into her and firing his seed deep into her bowels.

Both Jana and Keith could feel his cock swell and pulse as he ejaculated deep in her ass.

"Ohhhhh!!!" he groaned as he laid on top of her body, completely spent after unloading twice inside his friend's roommate. Jana mumbled in what sounded like both a moan and a sob, tears dripping off her face onto Keith, who pounded her pussy at a steady rhythm but was starting to tire under the weight of two bodies.

"oh.....I'm too tired.......too much.......get off me..." she moaned, with a huge black dick lodged in her ass and a big white one screwing her pussy. Dexter pulled off, her ass popping loose his half-erect dick, followed by a stream of semen rolling out of her gaping anus. Looking at Jana's face, exhausted and contorted with eyes closed, he could tell she'd had enough. He was awfully close to orgasm, but wasn't sure if Jana was up to any more sex after the trauma of double penetration she'd just gone through.

On the other hand.....she had waited several weeks to tell him she wasn't pregnant, and she did lead him to a foursome including one of his own players. Suddenly he felt a bit entitled, picking up his speed as he gripped her hips, forcing her down to meet his thrusts.

"Keith.......ungghhhh!!!!!!.........I'm so sore......I can't go on........." she moaned at him as he made her body shake from his aggressive pumping.

"Feeling less adventurous?" he taunted her, "how about the adventure of three loads of cum?". Just then it rose up in his balls, stiffening his cock as he plunged her all the way down on his throbbing penis as it shot off deep inside her sore, stretched vagina.

She mumbled and moaned softly as hips hips jerked underneath her then finally came to rest with a very spent, nearly unconscious Jana laying limp on his chest. They laid together silently, Keith running his fingers through her hair while right beside them, Dex and Sharelle were back at it.

Fucking her from behind on their knees, Dex had his hands planted on her big breasts, squeezing them gently in his hands. Her head reached back and up, trying to reach his neck as she moaned in response to his thrusts. A ripple raced through her ass-cheeks and thighs as his pelvis slapped against her body. She liked this position better since the mass of her ass kept the first few inches of his long dick out of her pussy. Before too long, though, Dexter's carnal desires took over.

"Damn, Sharelle.....I KNEW you'd be this good. Your body's BUILT for this!....Mmmmm!!!" he growled he lowered her down on the bed, ready to finish them both off for the night. With her face buried in a pillow, her ass was pointed straight up in the air, giving Dex the angle he needed to sink his big cock all the way in.

She cried out in a mixture of yelps and curses as he gripped onto her waist, jerking her violently back into his pelvis as he hammered at her from behind. Loud slaps echoed through the room from their rapid fire collisions, making her ass ripple like water and her tits sway back and forth under her body.

"Ohhhhh.....shit!!!!!......I'm coming all over your DICK!!" she cried out, her hips jerking, her vagina convulsing around the thick tube pistoning violently inside her.

Dexter's whole body flexed as he threw his head back, and held her body to his for a moment, grunting loudly as he let off whatever he still held within him into her womb. After six or seven orgasmic thrusts, he pulled his softening cock out of her sore pussy and laid down beside her.

After nearly an hour of feverish sexual activity between the four of them, the room fell silent. The music, laughing, and talking from the rest of the house echoed through the door. Dexter had thought to lock the door and turn off the light in order to give the ladies some peace and rest; as a result they all four fell asleep together.

The next time Coach Carter awoke, it was daylight, and the other three were gone. He sat up on the edge of bed, trying to get his bearings. Slowly, he remembered where he was and what had happened last night. A slight soreness on his penis confirmed that it was not a dream; he really had just had sex with Jana, her roommate, and participated in a foursome with his star player.

As he exited the house, those who lived there were either gone or still asleep. He stepped around plastic cups and beer bottles as he crossed the lawn to the sidewalk. On the walk back to his own apartment, his hands hit a piece of paper on their way into his pockets.

Hey 'Coach', Looks like my sense of adventure is only matched by yours! I had a great time, and I know you did too! Give my ass a few days to recover, then call me. Me and my friends will be waiting...wearing only Dexter Dean jerseys! ttfn, Jana

Folding it back up and stuffing it back into his pocket, Keith took a deep breath, shook his head with a smile, and continued home.

"Thank God for college jobs," he said to himself, "but this place could be trouble."