Coach Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
A sissy is caught.
4.7k words
4.54
123.4k
177

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, I truly how you enjoy and please don't forget to vote.

*****

My name is Joe McDanials and today is the first day of the rest of my life. Little did I know just how true that was actually going to be. Today I start my dream job.

I went to college with a major in massage therapy and a minor in athletic health. My goal was to be hired on to a major team of some sort and to keep the athletes in tip top shape. I actually had ulterior motives to picking this career path, something I've never shared with anyone. I'm gay. Just imagining being surrounded by and getting to have my hands on these physical specimens of manliness gets my head spinning.

I have to admit. I never had it easy in my high school days. Not only was I of a smaller stature to all the rest of the boys and quite confused about my sexuality but, I also had another problem that seemed to set the other boys off. It's called Gynecomastia and it was the bane of my existence in the gym locker room.

If you're not familiar with what gynecomastia is then I will explain it. It's breast growth of a teenage male. Not only was I a tall, extremely thin boy with homosexual tendencies but I was a tall, extremely thin boy with homosexual tendencies and a perky set of B cup breasts. There was nothing worse than having to go into a locker room full of mean spirited teenage boys and have to remove your cloths only to reveal a set of breasts. I was teased mercilessly every day. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't get my nipples pinched and taunted with the name titties. Needless to say those were some very hard years.

When I started college away from all the bullies I knew, I decided the same thing wasn't going to happen there. So to the internet I went to find a way to hide my problem. The only thing I could find that looked comfortable and seemed like it would work was a sports bra a couple of sizes too small. The day it came in the mail is the day I started wearing a bra. It did a pretty good job do pressing my breasts to my chest so it looked like I had manly pectoral muscles instead of a pair of feminine breasts. I was happy with the results and was happy to live my college life without anyone knowing about my secret. Of course this also caused me to keep everyone at arm's length so my social life was nil.

During my last semester of my senior year I was offered a position at a major college in southern Texas as the football teams massage therapist. The day after my graduation I packed up all my stuff and moved across the country to start my new life, never to look back.

The morning of my first day I was a ball of nerves. The excitement was just amazing. As I walked into the school locker room and looked around I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face and the twitch between my legs. I took a deep breath threw my nose and the smell of manly sweat, cologne and musk furthered the growth between my legs and the spinning in my head. I wasn't too worried about anyone noticing my erection because as I said before, I'm not a large man.

I made my way to the coach's office and as I knocked on the door a deep voice beckoned me to enter. That was when I met Ezekiel. Ezekiel Mathews is a behemoth of a man of 6'9. As he stood and offered me his hand I felt like a child before him. Wide of shoulder and red of hair I could see his Irish heritage in his rich green eyes. A reddish goatee with a sprinkle of gray covered his strong chin and a bright smile completed this God of a man. I couldn't stop the small tremor through my body as his gigantic hands engulfed my own.

"Hello Mr. Mathews. I'm Joe McDanials, your new massage therapist."

"Hey Joe, please call my Zek. I've been looking forward to meeting you. I've heard nothing but good things from my old friends back at Missouri State. If you didn't know, that's where I attended college and played football before I blew out my knee before the draft. I still keep in touch with the athletic department up there and when I had notified them that I was looking for a new message therapist for my boys you came highly recommended."

Blushing with the praise I replied, "Why thank you Mr. Mathews, I mean Zek . I'm glad you've heard well of me and I'm honored to work for you. This is my dream job and can't wait to get started."

With that he slapped me on the back, headed for the door and said, "Let me show you around and where you'll be working."

Hoping he hadn't noticed my bra straps when he slapped my back I quickly followed him out of his office. As we entered the main of the locker room he shouted.

"Hey! I want everyone's attention."

As the players meandered over I took in the sight, my heart beating in my chest with excitement. These men were huge and of every color and creed. Most were dressed or in the process of getting dressed and some were naked fresh out of the showered, beads of water caressing their skin and their large cocks dangling between their legs. You couldn't refer to the men's members as penises or dicks. No, those words just didn't measure up. A beautiful cylindrical column of meat of this stature could only be referred to as a cock. My mouth went dry and my eyes widened as I took in this wonderful eye candy.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet our new massage therapist Joey."

'Why'd he just call me Joey,' I thought as he continued

"He comes highly recommended and I want you to use him to his full ability any time you start to feel tight or stressed. I'm sure he will be more then accommodating."

'Oh I'd be more then accommodating,' fluttered through my mind as I put on my best smile for these gorgeous men.

"Max will you come with us," Zek said as he made his way to a doorway off to the right. We entered a room that was about ten foot by ten foot with a large massage table in the center and the back wall of cabinets where I assumed they stored their ointments.

"Joey this will be your room so I want you to make yourself at home and bring in anything you think you will need."

'There's that name again,' I thought as I took in this blonde haired, blue eyed man standing in the doorway. He was about the size of Zek and just as intimidating, staring at me with his a sparkle in his eye and an mischievous quirk of a smile. Subconsciously, I crossed my arms over my hidden boobs and asked, "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Max Stephenson, our quarterback and team captain. You'll probably be working with him the most. In fact he will be your first customer and I will leave you to it." He said as he headed for the door leaving me with Max.

Max extended his large hand, grasping mine saying, "Nice to meet you Joey."

'Oh great now he's doing it, now it's going to stick,' I think.

With those sexy blue eyes and that mischievous grin he continued "I'll go get undressed and you can dig in." He said with a wink and left. I turned to the cabinets to try and find some oil. A few seconds later I hear from behind me the door click shut and Max saying, "Ready when you are!"

Glancing back over my shoulder I start, "ok, get up..." my mouth drops open and I feel my knees go weak as I take in the sight behind me. Standing there leaning against the door was Max in all his glory. He was at least as tall as his coach and just as wide of shoulder. Below his shoulders his slightly tanned skin stretched over his sculpted smooth chest leading down rippling abs that were just a prelude to the V shape directing my eyes to a simply magnificent limp but thick cock, hanging between two powerful thighs. Even limp hung down a shaft of at least six inches that led to a prominent circumcised helmet. I couldn't help but think, I'd sure love to see how far I could get that down my throat,' As my mouth starts to water and I continue to stare speechless.

With a wicked smile and I swear a twitch of his meat he asked, "What was that?" I feel my face burn as I shake my head and stammer, "Oh, um, please get up on the table." Still with a wicked arrogant smile he strutted over and laid face down on the table and chuckles, "Have at it Joey."

'I could so get use to that name,' I think as I start working my hands into his shoulders. He chatters and cracks jokes causing me to giggle like a little girl as I work down his body. When I get down to his sculpted ass I skipped down to his feet and start working my way up to his powerful legs. It was then that I got my first look at his amazingly large testicles comfortably nested in the smooth hairless skin of his sack. Each of his testicles was at least the size of a large chicken egg and as I breathed in, the heady aroma wafting from between his legs was strong and I leaned down slightly to get a better smell making me light headed.

When I was finished with his legs I asked him to turn over and I'd work on his chest and stomach. He spoke up saying, "Could you please do my glutes. They're feeling awfully tight all of a sudden.""Oh, sure," I squeak as I drive my hands into the muscles of his ass. As I'm working each cheek, I pull them apart and get a glimpse of his clean tight star. Surprisingly, his ass was hairless like his balls. Even around his star he was clean and I had an urge to bury my face between his cheeks and taste him as I reached between his legs and fondled his impressive package. By some strength from God I was able to control myself and finish his ass.

He turned over and I started on his chest and neck. I lost myself in my work as I worked his muscles and gazed at his cock. I would worship this man if he would let me. All too soon I finished and excused myself, rushing to the bathroom. Understandably I had to relieve myself, I was afraid I would have a wet spot, my penis was so hard.

In a stall I dropped my pants and started stroking my penis with my right hand and slid my left up under my bra to pinch my female like nipples on a boy's body. They were so sensitive with arousal I immediately exploded into the toilet. 'I bet Max cums gallons compared to my little squirts.' I think as I pull up my pants and flush.

As I exited the restroom, there was Coach Zek and Max talking across the locker room. Max is chuckling while Zek raises an eyebrow at me. I blush all the way down to my toes, lower my eyes and rush back to my room.

-

The rest of the week was more of the same except it was all the rest of the players. I enjoyed stroking the smooth skin from the blackest black to the whitest white. There was even one player with the yellowish tint of Asian and I had no idea Asians could get that big.

Surprisingly, there wasn't much difference in the sizes of the cocks I got to gaze at of these players. I always heard that black men had the biggest cocks but I guess when you get to the size of these men a huge cock is standard. Needless to say I rushed off to the bathroom stall often after working with these bulls. Another thing I took notice of was the black men tended to have a slightly sweeter smell to them than other races. It was all very interesting and quite arousing, especially my time with Max.

Come Friday as I was finishing up the last player, Zek popped his head into my room asking for me to come to his office when I was finished. So after I cleaned up I headed to Zek's office. It appeared that the locker room was deserted and I and he were the only ones left. I knocked on his door and his deep voice beckoned.

"You wanted to see me sir."

"Sir huh? I could get use to that." He smiles.

As I'm standing in front of his desk he clears his throat and says, "Joey, I've been hearing and seeing some troubling things around here."

My face goes ashen as I stammer, "wha...what do you mean sir?"

"I've noticed how you often have to run off to the bathroom after you finish with a massage and I've also noticed you ogling my players!"

"I don't know what you mean sir," I tremble.

"Oh you don't. Well, I've also been told that you get quite excited while you are working on my players and that some think you have been trying to sniff them."

"Oh," I whisper as my face burns and my eyes are cast down to my feet.

"Now, I want you to answer me honestly. Are you gay?"

"What!" I choke out.

"I said are you gay, are you a fag, are you sexually attracted to men?"

Again, face red, eyes cast down filling with tears I whisper, "yes."

"Hmm... I don't think you are."

"What? I just admitted I'm sexually attracted to men." I say emotionally.

"Oh I completely believe you are sexually attracted to men. I just can't be having a fag flirting with my guys so I don't think you are what you think you are. There is something else I noticed. Come here and stand in front of me."

"What? Why?"

"I said over here, now!" He says in a much firmer demanding voice.

I shuffle over in front of him, not able to look him in the eye.

"Now take off your shirt."

"What? No!"

The blow to my ass was startling to say the least. He smacked my ass so hard I almost stumbled into his lap.

"You will not argue with me Joey. If I tell you to do something you do it otherwise the punishment is going to be much worse. TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!"

Tears in my eyes I comply and slowly pull my shirt over my head.

"I knew it. I knew you were wearing a bra. Take it off."

Trembling I still comply and lift my bra over my head revealing my secret, my perky, upturned B cup breasts. I was showing someone my secret for the first time since high school. Tears were dripping from my chin onto my tits.

"Wow, they're beautiful, why have you been hiding these young lady?" He says as he reaches up to cup them, my nipple instantly going hard.

"I'm not a girl, boys are not supposed to have breasts," I stammer.

"Hmmm, sure look like a girl." He says as he runs a hand down my belly to cup my crotch. "There is something down here but I wouldn't exactly call it a penis, hardly big enough for that. No I think from now on we are going to consider you a girl. Oh! Look at what you have caused. Well I guess you are just going to have to be a good girl and take care of that." He says as he gestures to the large cylinder shape running down the leg of his jeans. "Down on your knees!" He says as his hands push down on my shoulder. My eyes widen with fear and lust as I lower myself to my knees between his legs.

Two things where running through my head as I looked up at this Irish god. 'I can't believe this is happening,' and, 'this is what you have been wanting all week isn't it Joey.'

"Go ahead Joey, I know you want this. Go ahead and reach up and undo my pants."

With shaking hands I reach and undo his belt buckle. Pulling that wide I then reach for the button and pop that open. 'This is what you want Joey, this is what you have been drooling over all week, this is why you pursued this career in the first place. Now's your chance, who cares if he's referring to you as a girl, you finally get to taste a man,' flutters through my mind as my fingers grasp the tab to his zipper and slowly lower it.

"Now take off my shoes and my pants." He says

I undo his shoes and pull them off one by one. Then I reach and curl my fingers into the waist of his jeans and boxers and pull downwards. He lifts his ass to assist me and I look up into his hypnotic green eyes and smile at him as his pants start to lower and his red pubic hair comes into view at the base of his incredibly thick shaft. It seems I have to lower his jeans forever. Finally as his jeans and boxers reach his knees the object of my current desire springs up and slaps me under my chin. I sit back, my mouth gaping in aww as this prestigious column of man meat stands before me. I can't help licking my lips as he grasps his cock at the base and wags it before my face, bopping me in the nose with the plum size circumcised head.

"Do you want this little girl?" He says tauntingly.

"Yes!" I gasp with my eyes locked onto the snake god before me.

He reaches down and cups my chin and raises my face to look into his eyes. "From now on you will address me as either daddy while we are alone or sir when we are in public. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I utter thoroughly enthralled by this man.

"Yes what?" He demands.

"Yes Daddy!" I smile.

"Good girl, now do you want this meat?" He says, waving his cock before my face again.

"God yes Daddy!" I enthuse.

"Well little girl, if you want this cock you have to agree and obey anything I say from now on. Do you understand?" he questions.

"Yes Daddy." I answer.

"Will you do that Joey? Will you submit all control to me?" He demands.

I sit back and think, still mesmerized by the glorious monster before me. 'Can I do that? Can I give all control of my life to this man? Not only of my career but of what I do and what I say. Is he asking too much?' Gazing on this magnificent cock, I smile, my mind made up. I look up into his clear, controlling green eyes and state confidently, "Yes Daddy, Yes, I submit all control to you!"

Releasing his cock and stretching his hands behind his head he says, "Well then my girl, enjoy yourself."

With his permission I took hold of my new toy. There was at least an inch between my thumb and middle finger as I wrap my hand around it. I pulled his shaft and kissed his prominent urethra that ran the length of the underside of his penis. I could just feel the power in it. I bet the stream of his urine when he pissed was like a fire hose. There were bluish veins that ran haphazardly up, down and around the smooth shaft, pulsing with his heart beat. It was so hot, it was so solid, yet so soft, and it was all mine. I pushed it against my face and inhaled deeply. His musk was so strong and intoxicated. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feel of it, my lips sliding down his urethra, my tongue slipping between them to get a little taste, as I moved down his cock to his heavy testicles. My hands slide down away from his shaft to cup these beautiful jewels and press them to my face, like I was worshiping them, which I was. My mouth opened wide as I began to suck. First one large egg popped into my mouth and then the other followed. I was surprised both could fit as my cheeks bulged.

The taste of his testicles was hard to describe. They were salty but also earthy like the way they should be. I bathed his sack, swirling them around in my mouth as he moaned from above, his fingers tangling in my hair, pulling me into his body. 'Now this is heaven.' I thought as Zek allowed me to revel in his crotch.

"That's a good girl. Gobble up those nuts like they belong in your mouth. Now come up here and suck my cock."

Those words will be the end of me. 'Suck my cock' What I wouldn't give to hear those works every day. I pull away, his orbs popping out of my mouth. I turn my head and start sucking on the base of his cock, my tongue lashing back and forth over the feverish skin. Slowly I work my way to the precum covered helmet. I stop at the junction where helmet meets shaft and paying special attention to this very sensitive spot. He growls at me as I continue to suck and lick there, then move up and the majestic head is sucked right into my mouth. Oh my God this is a mouth full, my lips stretching over the corona and my tongue probing his hole. I'm able to slip a quarter inch of my tongue into his hole it is so massive like the rest of his cock. I can hardly wait to get what I really want out of it. I push myself deeper and then pull back off, working just the head and an inch or two of the shaft. My eyes bulge as I gaze down the meat realizing just how much more there was for me to take.

"That's it babe bob on that cock. Now take in down your throat." He moans his approval.

I want nothing more than to please this man so I push down further. I barely go another inch before I start to gag, and there was still at least six inches left.

12