Coach Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull off, tears streaming down my face, "I want to Daddy, I want it all but I just can't go any deeper." I cry

"Don't worry sweety, we're going to teach up. Every good little slut can take a man balls deep. You want to be a good little slut for Daddy don't you." He asks me.

"Yes Daddy, I love being your slut. Teach me." I beg.

"Ok, get on your hands and knees." He says as I obey. "Good now crawl up here." I do as he wraps his fingers in my shaggy hair at the back of my head and his other hand reaches down and clutches my chin and throat, tilting my head back at a ninety degree angle with my neck. "Now open your mouth and take in my cock." His helmet slips over my tongue and into my mouth and he pushes in to where I start to gag then withdraws slightly. "Now when I push in again I want you to swallow. That should allow you to take in my head."

He pushes in and I do as instructed swallowing as his fat head slips into my throat. I can't believe the feeling. The head of his cock, the size of my wrist is stretching my throat. "Good, you took another inch. Just keep swallowing and I will slowly pull you onto my cock." Inch after inch of his 9 inch cock slowly works its way into my throat until I have a least 7 of his inches, my face red desperate for breath.

He pulls back so his head is just in my mouth as gasp for breath and saliva is running down my chin.

"That's a good little girl. Just keep at it. You will take it all." Then all of a sudden he pushes back in, much faster than before. I swallow desperately as his cock plunges back into my throat right back to the seven inches I took before. He just keeps going though and before long my nose is buried in his aromatic pubs. I continue the swallowing action as his shaft is lodge all the way down my throat. 'His helmet must be entering my stomach I think as he holds me there and caresses my head.

"That's a good girl, I'm so proud. Your throat feels so good massaging my shaft. You don't watch it and I'll explode down your throat." He says gently. "Now I'm going to start fucking your throat. Be sure to take a breath every time I pull out. If you can do that I will soon give you your prize.' He encourages as I shake my head with my nose still buried in his hair.

He pulls all the way out, and I breath then he plunges all the way back in. Over and over we do this as he roughly fucks my throat, saliva dripping from my chin. I start to hum from the excitement and he starts to growl, "I'm going to cum soon sugar. Be sure not to spill a drop."

With a grown he pulls out till just his head is inside my mouth. I suck furiously and his cum rockets to the back of my mouth then slides over my tongue. His cum is salty and a little bitter and I can't get enough. I don't want to swallow, I want this taste to always be in my mouth but load is just too much and I have to swallow to make room for more. I reach up and massage his balls wanting every last drop. He finally stops shaking and the flow diminishes as I continue to worship the head.

He pulls me off breathing, "That's enough girl, I think you got it all." He slumps back into his chair and pulls me up into is lap. I curl myself in and he kisses me deeply.

After the long, tongue filled kiss he's caressing my back and ass and says, "That was great sweety. Now I want you to go home and get a good night's sleep. You've got a big day tomorrow."

I look up at him inquisitively, "A big day Daddy?"

"Yes Joey, I've got big plans for you. I want you to be up bright and early and my wife will be at your apartment to pick you up." He says.

"Wife?" I pout.

"Well yes you didn't think a guy like me would be single did you. I want you to completely obey Beth. Now that you have promised your obedience to me that goes for her too," he demands.

"Yes Daddy." I say as I get up and start to gather my cloths.

"No, I think I am going to hang on to that." He says as he takes my bra away from me. "I don't want you to ever try and hide those again. They're beautiful."

With a smile on my face and my breast swinging free for the first time since I was 18, I head home with a new pride in how I look wondering, 'What could Daddy have in store for me next? How could it possibly get any better than today?'

*****

Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for part 2.

12