Coach Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
A sissy is convinced.
5.7k words
4.57
59.3k
53

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. This part is a little slower but bear with me. It's a vital part.

*****

The next morning was a blurry eyed awakening. I had slept like the dead after yesterday's physical and emotional exhaustion. I could feel the roughness of my throat as the memory came back to me of why exactly it was in that condition. Yesterday my boss, to put it simply, enslaved me. You see, the last week was my first week of my dream job as a massage therapist for a college football team. As he had been observing me he noticed a few things. First he noticed that I would get extremely excited from the feel of my hands rubbing the players toned muscles and smooth skin and also from the manly musk smell coming off them. More times than not after, I would finish with a massage, I would have to run off to the rest room to hide in a stall and rub my penis to orgasm. The other thing he noticed was that I was wearing a bra under my shirt.

Even though I am most assuredly gay. I didn't consider myself especially effeminate. I didn't wear the bra for pleasure but out of necessity to hide what was underneath. You see, when I was a teenager I had developed breasts which is called gynecomastia and being a boy I tried to hide them to save me from the ridicule of other boys like I had excessively received in high school.

Last night my boss, coach Ezekial, Zek for short, took it upon himself to confront me about these observations and in the process seduced me into submitting all control to him. Also Daddy, Zek, had decided that I wasn't a gay boy but that I was actually a girl who just happened to have a penis. Then, I proceeded to shove he most magnificent 9 inch penis, as thick as my wrist, down my throat and then gobble up all his cum like it was some precious elixir, which to me it was.

Before I headed home last night he had instructed me to get a good night sleep because this morning his wife was going to pick me up and I was to obey her as if she was him. As all these memories raced through my mind there was a knock on my door. As I made my way to the door I was shaking with the realization of what transpired last night and fear of what lied ahead.

Standing confidently outside my apartment door was a rather petite woman. She was only about 5'2 with long black hair and hazel eyes. Her nose was small and slightly upturned her cheeks were high and slightly rose of color. She donned wedge sandals on her small danty feet leading to smooth muscular legs that disappeared into a tight dark blue pencil skirt that started a good few inches above the knee and hugged her wide hips to perfection. Her light blue half sleeve blouse had the bottom couple buttons undone showing off what looked like a very expensive stylish piercing in her navel and the top couple buttons undone promising a hint of, what appeared to be a rather large chest. Even being a gay boy, or straight girl if you asked Zek, I could recognize this woman exuded sex and I was instantly jealous. She cocked a perfectly groomed eyebrow and quirked her luscious full lips into a smile as she took me in.

"So you must be Joey? Zek has been talking about you all week and I can see why he thinks there is quite a beautiful girl hidden behind the boy. Are you going to ask me in?" she says.

"Oh, Yes sorry." I said as I moved out of the way to hold the door open for her.

"By the way, I'm Beth." She said as she sauntered into my apartment "You know, you made quite the impression on my master last night, I could barely walk after he got done with me when he got home. My pussy is still tingling from the ponding he gave it." She said while giving me her perfect smile. "I owe you one. He hadn't fucked me like that in years."

"Your master?" I ask still quite unsure in front of this striking woman.

"Yes. As you now know, Zek is quite the dominant man and he conquered me long ago. Now I happily refer to him as my master and I wouldn't change it for the world." She bubbled.

"So, you're ok with what happened between him and me last night?" I ask blushing profusely at the memory.

"Well now I don't really have a choice considering that I am his sub and he's my master. He says and I do but if you have to know I am quite alright with it. In fact, after he described you and the way you acted around his team to me I encouraged him to claim you. I find it rather arousing having a new toy to play with." She said reassuringly. "Alright, your first appointment is in about a hour so go get a shower and put on some sweats and a t-shirt and we will be on our way."

"First appointment, what are we doing today." I asked.

"Well your Daddy has decided that you are now a girl. I'm going to make that happen. So if I were you I would stop asking questions and just go with it. I know you don't want to disappoint Daddy, do you?" She asked confidently. With that I scurried off to my bathroom to shower, my head spinning. 'Was this really happening to me?' I pondered as I rushed through my shower.

Five minutes later as I was stepping out of the shower I jumped out of my skin and instinctively tried to cover my breasts with one arm and my penis with my other hand quite effeminately as Beth, standing in my bathroom doorway startled me with, "My god Joey, Zek was telling the truth. You do have breasts!"

Completely embarrassed and still trying to hide myself I stammer, "Do..do you mind?"

"Oh please." She says demandingly. "I am going to be seeing a lot more of you soon enough so you can stop with the shyness. Now stand up and show me what I am working with!"

Blushing considerably I obey her command like the sub that I was obviously finding out that I am. I drop my hands and wait for her assessment.

"Mmm, those are quite beautifully well shaped breasts. A 36B I assume?"

I nod my head as she continues her examination. "You really are much more fit to be a woman then you will ever be for a man. Slim waist, long legs , tight butt and your little penis is much more like a large clit then anything masculine." Tears fall from my eyes with humiliation as she's taking my body in. "Oh sweety, I'm not saying those things to be mean, I'm just telling you the truth." She says as she puts her hand gently on my cheek to direct my eyes affectionately to hers. "Trust me Joey, when I'm done polishing you up you will be one sexy little girl."

"But I'm not a girl." I say quite distressed. "What are my parents going to think, what are the players going to think?"

"Joey, you are going to have to trust me. Have you ever really been happy as the boy with tits?" She asks.

"No!" I exclaim. "I've never been happy except for yesterday with your husband."

"Exactly! Joey, you will learn that being treated like a woman. Being a woman will be the best thing for you. Finding who you truly are is where we find happiness. Other people be damned." She confidently stated.

"That doesn't change the fact that I'm a boy." I pout.

"Joey, come here, look at yourself in the mirror." She says pulling me in front of her, facing the mirror and then reaches a hand between my legs from behind, grasps my penis and balls and pulls them back, flattening them to my body. "Now tell me, is that the body of a boy or of a girl."

Standing there looking back at me is a tall slim body with long tone legs, a flat stomach and small perky breasts. What's standing in front of me is obviously a woman's body and I smile at myself and say, "A woman."

"That's right, not only do you have breasts and a thin feminine frame but you are also sexually attracted to boys. Therefore, you are obviously a woman, no matter what you have between your legs and soon you will only see a clit, not a penis." She happily states. "Now are you ready to get to work?"

I enthusiastically nod my head so she releases my penis, slaps me on my ass and says, "Good girl, now go get dressed and we'll be on our way."

Thirty minutes later we arrive at what looked to be a day spa. While sitting in Beth's SUV in front of the building I start to shake nervously. Beth noticed my small tremors and reached over and took my hand squeezing it. Then she reached over with her hand to cup my cheek and direct my eyes to look into her as she said, "Don't worry dear, Mommy will take care of everything. You can trust me to take very good care of you." I nodded and turned to get out of the car.

As I stepped out of the car and closed the door Beth came around and took my hand like we were best friends and led me up the sidewalk and through the front doors into the reception area. The older woman behind the counter looked up and smiled wide saying, "Oh Beth, right on time as always, and this must be Joey. Beth tells me you are here for a full transformation. You must be so excited?"

I can feel the color come to my cheeks and I squeeze Beth's hand for reassurance and reply, "Yes ma'am."

"Terrific!" she exclaims, "First off we are going to be doing a full hair removal, waxing of everything below the neck and Electrolysis of the face. Next the two of you will share a mud bath to sooth and moisturize your skin. I find that this cures the irritation from the waxing. After that I have you scheduled with our best hair stylist, Monica. I'm sure she will have some wonderful ideas for that thick mop of blonde hair on your head. Then, we have a mani/pedi scheduled to clean up those nails and finally you will be placed in front of our makeup artist. She will decide the best makeup for you and will teach you how to do it yourself in the future. Now if you will follow me, we can get started."

First she led us into a room just off of the main lobby which appeared to be a very posh locker room of sorts. "Ok dear, if you would please get undressed. You can put your cloths into this locker," She said as she opened a specific locker and withdrew a pink silk rob and continued, "Then you can put this robe on and I will take you to your first appointment. Beth, your locker is around the corner as usual."

After removing my cloths, slipping on this very feminine pink robe and tying it around my slim waist, I walked around the corner to find Beth. Rounding the corner there stood Beth quite naked and when she took notice of me she didn't seem to have any shame as she stood there smiling at me as I took in her form. Her breasts seemed rather large on such a small frame. They had to be at least a D cup and they sagged slightly from their weight as a mature woman with natural breasts should. Her areolas were a darkish brown color and contrasted her milky skin quite well. She had nipples at least as thick as my thumb and they stood out a good half an inch off her breast. Her stomach looked flat, smooth and soft and her waist was quite slim flaring out into wide hips. All I could see of her vagina was the exterior lips. You know how with some girls their interior lips are quite pronounced and visible most of the time? Well Beth's looked to be quite the tight little package with smooth lips and just a thin strip of dark hair above. Beth quite literally was the perfect example of what all women try to achieve to be and I was instantly jealous.

Beth continued to smile and slipped her robe on and then led me out another door on the opposite side of the dressing room. The older woman was waiting outside the door way and with a pleased smile led Beth and I down to a room at the back of the building. Inside stood several tables, each with a curtain that could be drawn around them, kind of like a hospital emergency room but a lot softer and what appeared to be much more stylish furniture.

"Ok dear, if you will, please take off your robe and lay back on this table. Our specialist will be right in to get started," the older lady said and blushing profusely, I followed her instructions. She smiled reassuringly and said, "don't worry dear, you can cover yourself with this towel for now but we will have to get to your more intimate parts sooner or later, so please try to make yourself comfortable. The girls will be right in and I will see you in a bit to take you to your next appointment." With that she left the room with me reclined on the table and Beth standing beside me holding my hand.

"So you're not having anything done here?" I ask while Beth is smiling down at me.

"No dear, if you haven't noticed I am already quite hairless," she relied. "This part is just for you and don't worry, the waxing may be painful but it is completely worth it once you see and feel the results. Luckily it doesn't appear that you have too much hair to worry about. I was thinking about when we work on your crotch how about instead of going completely bare, we leave a landing strip above your clit, like me?" she said as she parted her robe to once again display her perfectly smooth lips and tightly manicured strip of hair.

I smiled and nodded replying, "I'd like that Beth."

A few minutes later two tiny Asian women, one introducing herself as the electrolysis specialist and the other was the wax specialist. Beth gave the electrolysis specialist specific instructions on how she would like my eye brows and then instructed the wax specialist about the landing strip we had just discussed. The electrolysis on my face went fairly smoothly leaving just a tingling sensation behind. I was left with a face as smooth as a baby's butt and two sculpted thin symmetrical lines or hair above each eye.

The waxing, on the other hand, was a completely different story. It was a long grueling process that was extremely painful, and this girl was meticulous at her job. She didn't leave an inch of skin that wasn't thoroughly abused. She even had me turn over and did my entire ass, including my tight virgin star. Surprisingly, nothing was said about me having a penis and yet I was being made up like a woman, also nothing was mentioned about the fact that I was a boy who happened to have breasts. It was like it never even struck them that this was odd.

When all was said and done there was not a single hair left on my body besides what Beth had specified. I have to say, besides my skin being all red and irritated, the little 2 inch strip of hair above my penis was quite attractive and I couldn't help running my fingers over it.

When we were all done the two girls disappeared and I was able to slip my robe back on. Less than a minute later the older woman, Gertrude I had found out from Beth, rushed into the room to escort us to our next appointment. The room we entered was fairly spacious. On one side there were several pools filled to the brim with bubbling mud, as if we were looking at a witch's caldron with its bubbling brew. On the other side of the room stood several showers I'm assuming were to wash off the mud once we were finished.

Gertrude beckoned, "your robe dear," as she moved up behind me to take it as I slid it over my shoulders and it slipped down my arms. She hung my robe on a rack stacked with towels next to the showers. "Ok dear in you go," she said as she took my hand to help me into the pool. Then she assisted Beth who lowered herself down beside me. "Now ladies lay your heads back and Trish here will apply the facial." She stated as she waved a girl over.

Trish brought with her a bowl of what appeared to be the very mud that we were now immersed in and started to apply it to my face. Then she placed slices of cucumber over my eyes. The mud was very warm and was very relaxing as it embraced my skin as a cooed, "Now this is something I could definitely get used to."

"Isn't it wonderful dear," Beth exclaimed as I felt her hand slide onto my inner thigh so high up the back of her hand brushed my penis and testicles which instantly responded by springing erect. She took notice of my throbbing member and cupped it in her hand. As I have said before I'm not a big person so my penis comfortably fit in the palm of her hand as her fingers reached below to cup my balls as she slowly rubbed me like she would her own vagina. Not enough to get me off but just enough to keep me stimulated and pulsing. Giggling she continued, "If master approves we can make this a regular thing, just us girls."

We luxuriated up to our necks in the warm caressing mud with Beth continually rubbing me with her soft hands for at least a half hour. Gertrude returned to inform us it was time for our next appointment. I stood to climb out of the mud bath and I look up to Gertrude's wide knowing smile.

"I guess you enjoyed that very much young lady, seems it has left you quite stimulated," she laughed as she directed her eyes to my little pointer between my legs.

Blushing with embarrassment I reply shyly, "Yes ma'am it was wonderful."

"Well then, let's get you rinsed off and on your way to Monica's chair for a complete hair redo." She exclaimed excitedly.

When I was thoroughly rinsed and dried I noticed that the irritation from the waxing was completely gone and my skin was glowing. It was so smooth and soft I couldn't help but run my hands over myself.

Beth, watching me with a smirk, exclaimed, "Seems our little friend has subsided for the time being but if you keep feeling yourself up I'm sure he's going to pop back up in no time."

Smiling back I reply happily, "I can't believe how good I feel. I hope this feeling never ends."

"I hope so too my dear, you are just simply glowing and this is only the start." Beth said reassuringly.

Rewrapped in our robes, we joined arms and followed Gertrude to yet another room. This one looked like your typical stylist with a row of barber's chairs placed in front of large, well lit counters and mirrors. We made our way to a chair in the back corner. A smiling woman with wild colorful hair, holding an apron, was standing next to it waiting for us.

"This is Monica our best stylist. I'm sure she will take good care of you," Gertrude assured me.

Monica motioned to the chair saying, "Hi Joey, I'm so excited that I get to be the one to set the foundation of your future as a woman. I believe it's the hair style that really brings out the femininity of any woman. Without the right hair we are all just a bunch of boys with makeup! Don't you think?"

"Yes I guess so," I said as I mounted the chair and she draped the apron over me and fastened it around my neck.

She ran her hands through my hair while saying softly, "Now let's see what I have to work with. Thankfully your hair isn't too short." She continued appraisingly, "Since you are definitely going to want to grow your hair out we are going to need something that will continue to work as it grows. I think the best style would be a short bob to frame your face and those blue eyes. What do you think?"

Me, having no idea what she was talking about because up until yesterday I still considered myself of the male persuasion, I just nodded my head agreeing, "Yes. Whatever you think is best Monica."

"Well, I like your natural sandy blonde hair color but I think you could use some highlights. Let's get started and we will have you out of here in no time," she affirmed.

Over the next hour my hair was cut, washed, colored, styled and sprayed. Standing back, taking in her work she boasted, "Well I think this may just be my best creation yet. What do you think Beth?"

"I think it's perfect and I know Zek will love it which is really what counts. You did a wonderful job hun," she agreed.

Monica turned back to me and asked, "Joey, are you ready to see the final results?"

"Yes please," I said as she turned me towards the mirror. My mouth opened in wonder at the sight in front of me. I couldn't believe it. Apparently my face must have been more feminine than what I had previously realized because there staring back at me was a woman. Even without any makeup it was as if the boy that was had never actually been.

My eyes started to tear up with joy as Beth came up beside me I exclaimed happily, "Thank you so much for doing this for me. I am so grateful Beth."

12