Coach Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
A sissy is claimed.
2.4k words
4.59
46.3k
38

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later, Beth and I arrive at my apartment. Giggling we unload the car and carry my knew wardrobe in. We drop all the bags on the floor and I flop down onto my couch exhausted from my day.

"First of all young lady you are still acting like a boy. Ladies do not just flop down with our legs spread wide. You are showing the whole world the goods." She says gesturing to my legs, spread wide open in front of me, my skirt hiked up with my crotch clearly on display. Looking down I could clearly see my lace covered clit pressed back between my legs, constrained by the thong which plunged down between my cheeks.

The sight was interestingly arousing and my clit surged, extending farther between my legs but the position and constraint prevented much more growth. I slap my legs together, sit up and force the skirt of my dress back down, my cheeks blushing with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Beth. Force of habit." I apologised.

"Don't worry about it dear. Acting like a lady will become natural soon enough. Now when a lady sits she does so with her legs together, hands on her knees with her back straight. Like this." She says as she demonstrates for me. "You can cross your legs but do remember ladies always keep their legs closed! At least until it's time to not be a lady." She continues, giggling. "I need to go get some stuff out of the car. I want you to go into the bathroom and get undressed and wait for me." She instructs as she gets up and heads to the door.

I slip off my sandals and head into the bathroom. Observing myself in the mirror, I unbutton my dress and slip it off my shoulders and shimmy it past my hips and let it fall to the floor. Still quite awe struck by the beautiful girl I was transformed into today, my fingers graze the skin of my chest leading to my sexy cleavage. 'I really was meant to be a girl,' I think as I smile at myself and reach behind me to unhook my bra, freeing my perky breasts. I let the bra fall down my arms and catch it in my hands before it could fall to the floor. I fold it and place it on the sink. Then I slide my hands into the sides of my panties and push them over my hips and let them fall on top of my dress. I step out of them and then reach down, pick them up and neatly fold them and put them with the bra. Admiring myself in the mirror, I reach down with my right hand to stroke my clit as it pulsed now able to grow without constraint. I reach up with my left hand and softly stroke my nipple, making it stiffen with excitement. It seems my clit enjoys this because it's now as hard as rock extending in front of me.

I jump, startled as Beth comes up behind me and slides her arms around me, one hand coming up and squeezes my free breast the other to rest on my stomach.

"You do look quite scrumptious my girl. I'm really actually quite surprised, I wasn't expecting you to look this good. I could just eat you up." She says, kissing my shoulder and I shiver with desire. Releasing me and reaching into her bag, she pulls out a box with the words enema emblazoned on the side.

"So now it's time to get your boi pussy squeaky clean." She says opening the box and pulling out a bag. Attached to the bag was a hose and on the other end of the hose was a long flexible wand with a rounded end. Disconnecting the hose and moving to the sink to fill the bag with water she say, "I'll help you this first time but you will need to do it a few more times to make sure you are totally cleaned out. Then I want you to take a nice long bath with some of the bath beads in my bag and scrub yourself from top to bottom with the loofah I have in there. Now bend over and lean on the toilet." Reaching into her bag she pulls out a tube of KY and lubricated the wand with it. I feel the head of the wand press against my tight hole and shiver. "This may feel a little uncomfortable but it's a must and you will have to do this every day," she assures me. "From now on this is no longer your ass, and being such, you need to keep it as clean as possible. No one wants to fuck a dirty pussy and I know from experience that your Daddy will require you to suck it clean after every time he fucks you. Keep that in mind as an incentive to keep it clean."

I feel the pressure on my star increase and then the wand slips in a few inches and then stops. I feel her move the wand back and forth and then it's like it finds another opening and slips in even farther. She holds the wand in place and then lifts the bag into the air. I feel a warming sensation deep in my bowels and the pressure increases in my stomach uncomfortably as the water flows into me. She compresses the bag emptying all of the contents inside of me.

"Hold that for a few minutes and then you can evacuate into the toilet," she instructs as she pulls the wand from my ass, no pussy, and I clench to prevent an accident. "I'm going to go put away your new things and I want you to do that a few more times until you are completely clean. Try to get the wand as deep as possible. Then take a bath like I said," she continues as she places the enema in the sink and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

I do as I am told and then prepare myself a bath thinking to myself, 'Being so full was uncomfortable but not unpleasant. I kind of enjoyed it and I can't wait to be filled with daddy's cock.'

After relaxing in the tub for thirty minutes, I release the water down the drain, stand and reach for a towel. As I wrap the towel around my torso and tie it under my arm, I can't believe how clean I feel, inside and out. My skin is tingling and I can't help but run my hands over it. I leave the bathroom and I notice that all of my boy cloths were stuffed into trash bags and stacked next to the front door.

With an inquisitive look on my face I enter my bedroom and ask, "What are you doing with all my cloths Beth."

"Well dear, you won't be needing that stuff anymore. You are now a girl and that is not just a part time thing. From now on you will be only dressing as a girl." She replies.

"But I still have to work and the whole team knows me as a boy. What will they think?" I stammer nervously.

"Don't you worry about that Joey. I'm sure Daddy will take care of that and I am quite sure the team will love the new you." She says reassuringly. Taking my hand and undoing my towel, letting it drop to the floor, she continues, "It's time for us to get you ready to be claimed by your Daddy. Lay down on the bed dear."

As I lay on the bed I take in the object she had placed their while waiting for me. First there was a tube of KY jelly. Obviously, I knew what this was for but it was the objects next to it that really got my attention. Sitting there quite intimidatingly, was a large shaft of black rubber. It kind of reminded me of that baby toy that had a pole with stacked rings of progressive sizes. The tip of this toy was about an inch in diameter with a rounded end. That diameter continued back for about an inch and a half then rounded into a diameter of about one and a half inches. This type of progression continued until it ended with diameter of about three inches that then ended with a base of four inches that was meant to stop any farther insertion. At least I hoped it would. I'd never be able to get that out of my hole if it slipped in all the way.

Next to that was a silver metal butt plug that was two inches at its widest part that then receeded to a one inch shaft. There was a jewel affixed to the base which I'm sure would look quite sexy between my cheeks.

"Lay on your back Joey." She instructed as she removed her cloths too once again revealing her gorgeous body to me. She climbed onto the bed then positioned herself over my face with a knee on each side of my head, facing my body. "Now lift your knees up to your chest dear." She says and I obey.

I feel her taking hold of my legs and curling my body even farther, she hooks my legs under her arms and settles her pussy down on my face with her star pressing on my nose. Instinctively, I start to lick her pussy.

"Mmmm, that's a good girl. You keep my pussy happy and I'll work on loosening up your boi pussy for your Daddy." She moans.

I hear the cap of the KY click open and moan as I feel the cool gel dripping onto my bio pussy. Then I hear the tube click shut and Beth's warm finger circling my hole with a gentle pressure. The tip of her finger slides past my ring, slowly circling, working my hole open. She pushes her finger in all the way, causing me to suck in my breath which ended up being Beth's pussy lips and clit.

Beth moaned in pleasure and ground her pussy firmly on my mouth, working her finger in and out of my slick pussy. She pulls her finger to the tip then I feel the tip of another finger push past my ring next to the other. Applying gentle pressure I feel her pull her fingers, hooked around the edge of my hole, apart, opening my hole.

"Mmmm baby, looks like you got this pussy good and clean." She says as I hear her spit into my hole to increase the lubrication.

She removes her fingers and I feel something cool pressing against my pussy. My ring spreads apart as the tip of the dildo push into me. I feel her circling the dildo, spreading my hole farther as she fucks me. I thrust my tongue into her pussy as I moan loudly.

She really seems to enjoy that as she withers on my tongue moaning, "Oh God baby, keep that up and I'm going to cum all over your face."

She slowly forces the next level of diameter into my hole then let's it pop back out rapidly and does this several time driving me insane with pleasure. As she pops that level in and out of me she starts rubbing the head of my clit. If I wasn't stuck in the position with her pussy smothering my face I'm sure I would be fucking my ass back at the dildo trying to get it farther into me.

Beth can tell my need and plunges the dildo into the next level forcing my hole wider. I moan as the pleasure/pain causes my clit to ooze precum onto my belly. She scoops up my precum and lubes the head of my clit with it.

"Oh God Beth, I'm going to cum!" I moan into her pussy trying to fuck my clit into her hand.

Clamping onto my testicles, grinding her pussy on my mouth and forcing the next dildo level into my pussy she moans in reply, "You will not cum until I do! Do you understand?"

My moans increase and I shake my head yes, running my tongue from her hole to clit and back. The pain from my testicles had the opposite affect she intended and brings me to the very brink of orgasm, my hole clenching on the dildo deep inside me, hitting all the right spots.

"Oh that's it baby, that's it. I'm going to cum all over your face." She says as I feel her pussy clinching on my tongue and a copious amount of her juice spills into my mouth.

As she cums, she forces the dildo the rest of the way into my pussy and I scream into her pussy, my cum spilling onto my chest and stomach. Slowly her orgasm subsides and she collapses on top of me, my cum coating her chest and stomach as well as mine, gluing us together in a way. I can feel my clit twitching and my ring pulsing on the dildo as I dissolve into putty underneath her.

After about five minutes, Beth climbs off of me and pushes me over onto my stomach. She grips the end of the dildo that my ring is stretched around and rips it from inside of me. I moan like a whore as my clit and stomach spasm in after shock. I'm she can see all the way into my pussy because my hole feels open and exposed. She grips the KY, opens it and squirts some more of the cool gel directly into my wide open hole. Then she picks up the plug and inserts it into my sensitive ass causing my ring to clench and close tight around the stem.

"There, now that will keep you from closing up the rest of the way and lubed for when your Daddy claims you tonight." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me, moaning out of bed. "Come on we need to clean up the mess you made and redo your makeup and hair because I can't present you to Daddy covered in pussy juice and cum with your makeup all smeared. You look like a drag queen." She laughs.

My mind is a whirl. That was the most awesome thing I have ever experienced and the night hasn't even started! I giggle as I follow Beth once again into the bathroom.

Next chapter I'm presented to Daddy. Stay tuned and I appreciate the votes.