Coach Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
A sissy is claimed.
4.5k words
4.69
50.6k
56

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning ourselves off, me washing off my makeup and retrieving my cloths. Beth coached me through applying my makeup.

"This is definitely going to take some practice Beth. It's more of an art form then I could have ever imagined." I say fretting over my appearance.

"Yes, it will take some practice but I'm sure you will get the hang of it and until then that's what I'm here for." She replies while helping me with the eye liner. Now we don't want to go to slutty because I think master would prefer a more innocent look, so, the trick is to make it look like you are not wearing makeup at all." We finished with the pink lipstick she had picked out for me to give me full, pouting, shiny lips.

I pull my burgundy thong back on, tucking my clit back and secure it with my panties. Then I wrap my matching bra around my waist, hook it and pull it up into place. The bra pushes my breasts up making them look even bigger than they are and forming a tantalizing line of cleavage. Beth goes to my dresser and opens the drawer that apparently now held my lingerie. She pulls out what looks like a belt with lace straps dangling off it that matched my panties and a pair of white stockings.

"This honey is called a garter belt. It's to hold up your stockings. The stockings can be a bit tricky. You need to roll them up in your hands like this," she instructs while showing me how and then handing them to me. "If they have seams, you need to arrange them so the seam comes straight up the back of your leg. These particular stockings are seamless so you won't have to worry about that. Now you slip your foot in and roll them up your leg." The feeling of the stocking on my legs feels spectacular and I can feel my clit already waking back up. Good thing I'm tucked, I don't need another erection right now.

I smooth out my stocking and Beth shows me how to tuck them into my panties and where the straps fasten, one in the back and one in the front. Tucking the straps through my panties will allow me to take them off without unhooking the straps from my stockings. I repeat the process with the next leg and check myself out in the mirror. This is by far the most feminine I have felt yet, looking at this sexy creature, that is me, in the mirror. I step into my summer dress and button it up the front. At Beth's bidding I leave a couple of the top buttons undone to let Daddy see a little cleavage.

"Now it's time you learned how to walk in heals." She says as she pulls out a pair of burgundy, 3 inch heals that match my panties.

I sit on my bed and slip the heals onto my feet and then wobbly stand up, having to brace myself against Beth to keep from falling. Just standing in these heals was very awkward. It felt like I was going to fall forward but looking in the mirror I saw that the heals tensed up my calves and butt making them look very sexy. Once I gained my balance Beth stepped back.

"Ok, stand up straight with your shoulders back. Now a woman walks with one foot in front of the other. A straight line if you will. This is probably the thing that women do that gets the most attention from men. It will make your butt shake and keep them entranced by you. Try to walk." She says ready to catch me if I fell.

Walking was very difficult at first. I thought I was going to break my ankles but Beth was always there to stabilize me. It took about ten trips across the room before I really got the hang of it and could walk without stumbling. Once I could walk and stand without fear of falling Beth instructed me to jump.

"Jump?" I ask nervously

"Yes Joey. To really get comfortable in heals, you need to be able to balance even while jumping. So, Jump." She says matter of factly.

Feeling completely unsure, I jump straight up and upon landing I immediately fall over, only to be caught and straightened by Beth again. Once I regained my balance I jump again. This time only tittering a little upon landing. I do this over and over until I feel confident I won't stumble.

"Perfect Joey. Now you're holding yourself like a woman. I'm so proud." She compliments and she looks at her phone. "Looks like it's time to head over and be presented to your Daddy. Are you ready for your big night."

Clapping my hands and jumping up and down I reply enthusiastically, "Yes! I'm so excited. Do you think Daddy will be pleased with your creation?"

"Oh dear, he will be more then pleased and I don't think you will be able to walk after he's done with you tonight." She giggled.

I sat quietly in the passenger seat of Beth's SUV staring out the window, lost in my thoughts. What has happened to me. Two days ago I was a shy guy who secretly, I thought, lusted after the bodies of the players I was paid to massage. I wasn't exactly satisfied sexually but I wasn't exactly unhappy either. One thing I was, was lonely. I was in a new place and meeting new people which was fun but I wasn't exactly making new friends. Hell, I've haven't really had friends puberty, because I never allowed anyone get to close unless they found out my secret hidden under my shirt. No, not having any friends wasn't anything new, but now this man and his wife found me and have demanded they be a part of my life. Not only be a part of my life but also take control of it and shaping me into what I now know I needed to be. I needed to be this pretty girl sitting in this car to be presented to my master, my daddy, like I'm a gift. What puzzles me even more is that my heart is thumping in my chest with excitement and my clit pulsing between my legs.

I'm woken out of my reflections as the car starts to slow. I look around and notice we are in an area that is quite heavily wooded. We pull into a drive but I can't see a house yet. As we wind around a hill Daddy's house comes into view and my jaw drops. Either the university makes Daddy's time well worth it or he had inherited a fortune. This house was huge. With stone walls it looked more like a castle then a house in the woods. There was a clear, calm lake lying before the house and the drive continued around it, passing under an arching bridge like structure that connected the house to enormous garage.

Coming out into the rear of the house, on the one side was a continuation of the drive leading to four garage doors in the back wall of the garage. On the other side, behind the house, was an expansive marble patio. In the rear of the patio was a large pool with decorative waterfall on one end and a whirlpool on the other. The water glowed from under water lights and there were fancy light poles scattered around the patio.

Closer to the house was what appeared to be an outdoor kitchen/bar and a large stone table surrounded by comfortable looking chairs. Centered between the kitchen and pool, on the far side of the patio was a large stone fireplace with plush outdoor furniture sitting before it. Needless to say I was quite impressed and I hoped to be able to spend a good bit of time here.

Beth pulled into the first garage door and next to us I observed Daddy's truck. Then on the other side of that was a pair of beautiful, custom motorcycles. Boys and their toys I giggle to myself. On the far side, on the other side of the bikes sat an old corvette that Daddy was apparently rebuilding and in the corner was some very professional, very large tool chests and a tool bench.

"My father would love this place." I state to myself more then to anyone else and look over to Beth's smiling face.

"Yes this is definitely a man's garage. I guess I should feel lucky that Zek even allows me to park my car in it." Beth laughs. "Up above is his man cave if you will. He has everything there a boy could need. That's where he usually meets with the other coaches and they watch game footage and work on plays for upcoming games. I've spent many an evening up there being the good slave, servicing his coaching team at his command. For some reason though, he's never invited me to the locker room to play with the team. Maybe that's what he has in mind for you. After he breaks you in of course." She says smiling. "Are you hungry? Zek says I should feed you since he will be busy for another hour or so."

"Yes please. In famished." I reply, holding my stomach melodramatically.

"Well let's go inside and I will fix us a salad."

We got out of the car and went out a door that would be situated under the arch we drove under. We crossed the drive and then entered the house through the door just on the other side. We entered into a large laundry room/mud room. Of course everything was spotless and looked extremely expensive with top of the line washer and dryer.

The next room was a huge professional looking kitchen. On my left was French doors leading to the patio. My right opened into a hallway with what looked like the den directly across. Ahead of me along the left wall were marble counters and rich mahogany cabinets. Centered in the middle of the room was a long island with a stovetop and an overhead stainless exhaust. On the other side of the island, opposite the cabinets, were several stools. The far side of the room was dominated by a large stainless refrigerator and a double oven.

"Take a seat Joey and I'll make us something. Would you like a glass of wine?" Beth asked, making her way to the fridge.

"That sounds great. Maybe calm my nerves." I reply chuckling as I perched myself onto the first stool.

Beth took out some lettuce and vegetables and placed them on the counter. Then she reached into a cabinet and pulled out a pair of large bowls and started mixing the veggies. Putting the leftovers away she came out with a bottle of dressing and a bottle of wine. She opened a drawer and retrieved a bottle open and a pair of forks. She opened the bottle and then brought it and the two bowls over and placed them in front of me. Then she went back, grabbed the dressing and a couple of glasses. Rounding the island, she took the seat next to me and handed me the dressing while she started pouring the wine. I put dressing on my salad and then immediately dug in.

"Oh dear you are hungry!" Beth laughs and starts to pick at her salad.

Tucking a fork full in my mouth I shake my head enthusiastically. Swallowing I reply, "Yes, it's been a busy day."

"Mmmm, yes I guess it has been. Well we have a little time so relax." She soothed.

Getting the first couple of bites in calmed the hunger a bit so I was able to pick at my salad at a more leisurely pace. As we ate we chatted and giggled and discussed our day. I really did enjoy her company and I felt we would be good friends. I finishing my salad and sat back with my wine looking at Beth and smirking.

Noticing my looks she smiled back and between forks ask "What?"

I grin and I feel my cheeks flush and say, "This plug is really uncomfortable sitting in this chair!"

Beth almost spit out her mouthful from laughing at my statement. Then swallowed and took a drink of wine. Still chuckling she replies, "You could kill someone making statements like that while people are eating." Then grinning adds, "You think it's uncomfortable now? Just wait until Zek replaces it with his big cock!"

"I'm looking forward to it." I say returning her smile.

"It is about that time, I'll take you to the master's and get you ready for him, he should be here soon." She says getting up and taking my hand. She led me down the hallway and into the foyer. Then up a set of stairs to the second floor. She led me down a hall that ended at a set of double doors. Through them lay a huge bedroom that took up most of the width of the house. Centered in the room on the far wall was a large four post bed. The posts looked like carved oak and were very fancy. On the right was a fireplace with some comfortable chairs, and a reading area in the corner. On the left was a large walk in closet and a door leading to the master bath.

Leading me to the foot of the bed she turned me around and instructed, "Down on your knees hun. That's right now I want you to hold your hands behind your back with your shoulders back." Kneeling like this thrust my breasts out and I'm sure I was quite a sight. She continued, "Keep your head down until instructs otherwise. He will be in soon to inspect you. I hope you have fun sweetie. You can tell me all about it in the morning."

I look up into her eyes nervously and ask, "You're not going to be here?"

"Not tonight dear, Your Daddy wants you all to himself tonight. I'll be sleeping in the guest room. Don't worry, you'll do fine." She said, smoothing my hair and then kissing me softly on the lips. Then she left me on my knees in this strange room waiting for Daddy to come fuck my brains out. To say I was nervous was a huge understatement.

Ten minutes later I hear footsteps in the hall. The door starts to open and I lower my head as I was told. Zek entered the room and walks past me like I'm not even there. I see him out of the corner of my eye as he enters the closet. He's in there for a few minutes and then he returns to the room. Apparently while he was in the closet he had removed his cloths because I can make out his naked legs. He walks towards the table next to the bed and I hear him place something hard on it. My heart is beating out of my chest and I was afraid I was going to pass out from the wait.

Eventually he came near me. I can feel his eyes on me. He slowly circles me, examining me like a shark does a wounded fish. I tremble as I kneel there with my head down.

He stops along side of me. I can see his fair feet and his strong legs sprinkled with red hair. I feel him softly stroke my hair and I gasp at his touch.

"Did you enjoy your day with my wife?" He asks in a low voice.

"Yes Daddy."

"I'm told you had a very good day becoming a woman. Are you happy with the new you?" He asks in that slow low voice.

"Yes Daddy, thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For the great day, for changing my life, for deciding who I should be."

"And what are you?" He asks, still stroking my hair, melting me from the inside out.

"A girl Daddy." I squeak.

"No, not just a girl Joey. You are my girl. Beth did a wonderful job. You look beautiful." He says standing in front of me, lifting my face to look into his eyes.

I smile and I hope he can see the joy in my eyes from his compliment. His satisfaction with the girl I've become meaning more than anything.

"Thank your Daddy." I whisper.

"Lift your arms above your head." He commands.

I lift my arms and he reaches down and taking hold of my dress and pulls it up my body and over my head revealing my shivering lingerie clad body to his eyes. I lower my arms back to their position behind my back and thrust out my chest. Loving the feeling of his eyes caressing my skin.

His low voice sooths as he says, "Mmmm, wonderful. How could you have ever thought you were a boy with a body like this?"

His fingers reach down and glides over the skin of my shoulder, raising goose flesh.

"Take your bra off. Show me those wonderful breasts."

I reach up to the hook and release it. The bra springing from my breasts and down my shoulders. I lower my hand and allow it to fall the rest of the way.

"Beautiful!" He says, cupping my left breast, my nipple digging into his palm. His hand lifts and his fingertips caress from the base of my breast, up and around my areola. I moan in response and feel my clit straining against my panties between my legs. He takes my nipple between pointer and thumb, applying gentle pressure and pulls my nipple away from my body.

My heart is beating wildly and I moan unconsciously, afraid I might cum in my panties. He repeats the process with my other breast and I find it difficult to stay up on my knees, feeling light headed.

He releases my nipples and leaves me kneeling at the foot of the bed. He crosses the room and sits in one of the plush chairs in the corner.

"Crawl to me. Suck my cock hard."

I lower my hands to the floor and trying to be as sexy as possible slowly crawl to my Daddy, my eyes glued to my prize dangling over the edge of the chair between his legs.

Finally reaching him I stay with my back arched and my ass trust out to give the head of his cock a wet kiss, my tongue curling around it. Hearing Daddy moan in response I look up into his eyes through my hair and start to lick my way up his shaft to his beautiful hair at the base. I press my nose into his soft curls and breathing in deeply to consume his essence, wanting to curl up in it. Licking back down his fat, growing shaft to the head. I suck his crown into my mouth and swallow it's still soft shaft down my throat. I feel his meat filling with blood as I look up into his eyes, massaging his cock with my throat muscles. Moaning loudly he buries his hands in my hair, pulling my face into the curly forest at the base. Finally he releases me and I pull off his now hard staff. With saliva dangling from my lips to his throbbing clock head, I recover my breath. I take hold of his powerful member and push it up to his stomach, plunging my face into his crotch to tongue his cum filled orbs. I suck them both into my mouth and massage them with my tongue as I look up at my Daddy with his serpent laying across my face. I couldn't imagine heaven being much better than this.

I release his balls and return to the base of his shaft, sucking and tonguing the base of his urethra as I feel his big hand slide down my spine to my ass. I moan as I feel him tug on the jeweled plug in my hole. Not enough to dislodge it but enough to stretch my hole a little.

"Did Beth make you wear this for me?" He asks.

I shake my head yes in answer not wanting to release his addictive cock.

"Turn around and show me." He commands.

With a disappointed look on my face I release his cock and do as Daddy says, turning around on my hands and knees. I look over my shoulder back at Daddy and shake my ass back and forth for him.

"God you're a naughty thing." He says, reaching up to take hold of my panties and pulling them over my hips and down my thighs. I lift each knee and he pulls the thong over my heals and off, tossing them to the side.

"That devil woman knew I'd love this!" He said as he took hold of my plug and pulls if firmly away from me. I feel my ring slowly stretch around the plug inside my hole. The plug pops free and I moan loudly from the feel of it.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" He asks.

"Yes Daddy, I need it." I moan in reply.

"What do you need?"

"You. You inside of me." I moan like the slut I am.

"You want me to fuck you."

"Please yes Daddy." I beg.

"Stand up." He commands and I quiver with excitement. I wobble up onto my heals. In front of my Daddy.

"Now back up hear and lower yourself onto my cock." He says, the arousal evident in his voice.

I scoot back between his legs with my back to him as I feel his hand rest on my hip to guide me. I bend at the knees and lower my ass into his lap. About half way down I feel the head of his cock press against my hole. I push against it and his helmet is so large my hole resists even with the lubrication of my saliva still covering his crown. I continue my decent and I feel my ring start to stretch over the tip and I gasp as he pops inside and my pussy closes over his angry plumb. My clit is pulsing in front of me, precum dripping down the shaft.

After catching my breath from the pain and pleasure of the initial insertion I start to continue the long journey to impaled myself on Daddy's impressive lance.

"Oh God daddy." I moan as my clit starts pulsing and my stomach begins to convulse as I feel an orgasm crash over me. The pleasure over takes me and my legs give out with inches left to go and I collapse into his lap, his cock plunging into me to the hilt as I spurt cum wildly in front of us, screaming with pleasure.

12