Coach Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I regain control of my body as the greatest orgasm of my life subsides. I look back at Daddy as I feel him pulsing inside me just behind my navel.

Grinning at me wickedly he commands, "Fuck yourself on my cock cum slut."

I redden at his pet name and start to lift myself off his cock just to plunge back down. Up and down I work my as slowly as stretched pussy gets use to the tree branch inside. I then lean forward and rest hand on my knees for support as I start bobbing my ass up and down on more than half of Daddy's cock. My pace still slow but fucking more of his clock into me up to the head and then back down over and over again.

"Oh yeah girl you are such a cock hungry slut. Twirk on that cock bitch." He moans, slapping my ass.

Grinning back at him I increase the pace of my bobbing ass. I really want to impress Daddy so I also increase the depth, taking his cock right down to the hilt, my balls slapping his, me wincing every time I hit bottom moaning like a whore.

Daddy growls loudly and grabs hold of my hair and pulls me back to his chest. Reaching around me, taking hold of my legs behind my thighs he stands, lifting my slim frame into the air, dangling in front of him with his bat pulsing inside me. I moan incoherently as I bounce on his throbbing shaft with each step as he walks to the bed, my pussy stretched around the hilt. He lowers my knees onto the bed, pushing forward, causing me to lay flat on the bed, his cock still in me as he follows, mounting me.

"Now it's time for me to fuck you slut." He growls in my ear as he presses deep into my prone body underneath him. Bracing his arms on either side of me, he pulls all the way out and then slams his cock back into me. I hear a scream escape my throat as he pummels my bio pussy over and over like a man possessed. In this position his hammer is slamming against my prostate as it passes by causing me to become a moaning, cumming puddle of goo under this beast howling as he claims me as his.

As I get to the point where the pleasure and pain may cause me to pass out I hear Daddy roar behind me as he thrusts as deep as he can grinding his pulsing cock into me. I can feel waves of cum painting my insides as his mighty cock bucks and kicks behind my navel before collapsing on top of me as the last of his seed spills into me, pressing me to the bed.

Daddy completely possesses me, pressing me to the bed, making me feel complete. I feel the tears fill my eyes as the happiness overflows.

Eventually Daddy lifts off of me, his heavy cock slurping as it withdraws. The emptiness is overwhelming and I wish he'd put it back but instead he collapses on his back and pulls me up onto his chest and kisses me. I melt into him as I wrap my arms around his neck and make love to his mouth to show him how happy I am.

After some time he pulls away and I lay my head on his muscular chest listening to his heart and deep breathing. I look up to tell him thank you for the amazing day only to find he is already asleep.

"Men!" I giggle to myself as I look down at his still large cock laying on his thigh, covered in cum and lube and what appears to be a little blood. Smiling I hear Beth in my head as she says, "He will expect you to suck his cock clean after every time he fucks you." Sighing to myself, I make my way down between his legs, "A girl got to do what a girl's got to do."

12