Coach Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
A sissy is awoken.
2.7k words
4.58
37.8k
39

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to give a cum tribute for teddie_grl for looking over my work. I appreciate your help.

*****

As I opened my eyes early the next morning I took in surroundings. Directly before me, lying in wait, was a giant one eyed serpent. I must of fell asleep with my head on Daddy's hard abs after sucking him clean because right there, inches from my face, in its more docile form was the great spire of which I was impaled upon just last night.

I could feel the gentle rise and fall of Daddy's stomach as he took deep breaths, apparently still fast asleep. His strong, slow heart beat thumped in my ear as I noticed a deep ache of my boi pussy and the muscles of my abdomen from the deep hard fucking I had received last night. Yet, the thing that I really noticed, the thing that undoubtedly had roused me from a deep sleep was the feeling of something warm, soft and moist gently probing my hole.

I lift my head to look over my side to see a naked Beth's face buried between my cheeks, her tongue worming in and out of my star. She must of noticed my attention because she lifts her head to smile at me.

"What are you doing Beth? I asked quietly so not to wake Daddy.

"Well I came in here to get myself some cloths and I saw you here all curled up with your ass sticking out here with cum trickling out of you and I couldn't possibly pass up a treat like that." She replied mischievously. "Also, I knew from experience that once you got up his cum would be spilling down your legs and on the floor and I wanted to save you the trouble of cleaning it up. Would you like me to stop?" She asked.

"No please. It's quite soothing. I'm pretty sore down there." I admitted, blushing.

"Alright hun, I'll suck the rest of his cum out of you and then I'll rub some aloe on you to help. As far as the ache inside of you though I'm afraid you will just have to let that pass on its own." She said and then dipped her head back down and resumed licking the cum from my hole.

Moaning at this unique sensation I reach back and slipped my fingers into her hair, onto the back of her head to pull her face firmly into my ass and whispered, "Oh god yes Beth eat me!"

She thrust her tongue into my star twirls it around, rimming me. She encircled my hole with her lips and I felt a gentle suction around her thrusting tongue. I could feel my inside contract, forcing whatever cum that was buried inside of me to be pushed out into Beth's mouth as she moaned with delight.

All to soon, there is nothing left for her to suck out of me, so she pulled away while pulling me up then pressed her lips to mine, kissing me deeply, our tongues dancing as I try to find any remnant of Daddy's cum for us to share.

When our lips finally part she looks over to Daddy's still slumbering form and smiled.

"Looks like you sure did wear him out last night you little minx."

I blushed, smiled and nodded my head yes as she pulled me to stand. Gliding over to the night stand she opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of lotion and coated the tips of her finger with it.

"Alright sweet, spread em!" She laughed.

I turned from her and grabbed my cheeks to pull them apart, displaying my irritated, not so tight anymore, star to her." I shivered as she applied the lotion to my crinkled hole and then ran a finger inside to coat the inside for good measure.

"Well, let's let him sleep and you and me can go have some coffee while you tell me all about it." She said, leading me out of the room.

With Beth as naked as the day she was born and me in just my white stockings and burgundy garter belt we sat perched on the very stools at the island where we had eaten last night as I relayed last night's adventure to her. Her skin was flushed, her nipples hardened and the smell of her aroused pussy became quite apparent as she squirmed on her stool, listening to my story.

"...and as I felt his seed gushing inside me I swear I was on the verge of loosing consciousness underneath him. I must of been a convulsing mess with my clit spitting cum all over the bed beneath with Daddy's fire hose going full force as it was shoved inside of me deep enough to touch my belly button from the inside." I finished the story giggling, rubbing my sore tummy.

"Oh my god Joey, you are so lucky. Sounds like your first time was wonderful. I wish my first time would of been like that instead being bent over the tailgate of my freshman boyfriends truck. He lasted all of a minute and left me high and... well maybe not so dry." She said, covering her mouth and giggling hysterically. She spread her legs and showed me her weeping pussy as her juices spilled out onto her stool. "Wow, look at me. You've got me so hot. Would you do me a favor? I really need to get off. Will you lick me like you did yesterday?" She asked.

Looking down at her pussy and lowering myself to my knees, I reply, "Sure Beth, us girls have to stick together."

She scooted her ass to the edge of her stool to place her pussy at the perfect spot for me and then leaned back against the island counter. Kneeling between her legs, I slid my hands up her thighs, pushing her legs further apart. Deciding to take my time, I leaned in and drug the tip of my tongue up the length of her left labia, over her clitoris and then down her right labia, teasing her. As I reached her perineum I dipped my tongue into her hole and swirled my tongue around the edges like she had done to me up stairs. She tasted sweet and clean and delicious as I continued to taste her nectar. I thrust my tongue into her pussy, my nose pressed to her clit as I fucked her cunt with it.

"Oh god baby, that feels so good. Suck my clit and make me cum." She moaned, grasping two clumps of my hair to pull me to her.

Instead I sucked her labia into my mouth, running my tongue up and down the length of each.

"Oh your fucking tease." She said, her legs trembling with desire.

I released her labia and thrust my tongue back in into her cavern. Then I flattened my tongue, licking the length of her pussy. As I reached her clit I ran the tip gently around it as Beth sucked in her breath from the stimulation and then started thrusting her hips at me, trying to get my tongue more firmly in contact with her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently grazed my teeth over it causing Beth to gasp for breath and firmly drag her cunt up and down my face.

"That's it you little cock sucking slut. Suck my clit, suck my clit." She grunted as juice gushed out of her vagina and down my chin to drip down onto my tits.

She continued to drag her sodden pussy over my face until finally she pushed me away, I'm guessing from being to sensitive. I fell back onto my ass, my arms supporting me on the floor behind me as Beth oozed off of her stool and straddled my lap. She pushed me to the floor and attacked my mouth with a hungry kiss, sucking her juice from my tongue. Her cunt was dragging over my clitty, causing me to stiffen under her as she moved down from my lips onto my chin and then to my breasts, cleaning her juices from my skin. I gasped as she teased my hard nipple with her tongue, flicked it firmly and then sucked it into her mouth. It was like my nipples were directly attached to my clitty because I started thrusting my hips into her pussy. She continued to suckle my nipple as she tilted her hips just the right way so my hard little clitty slipped into her.

Being inside of a pussy for the first time was overwhelming. It was like being on fire and the only way to put it out was to push it farther into this velvet sheath that was gripping me. Beth's biting of my nipple drove me over the line as I started thrusting up into Beth as her moans increased and I felt her pussy grip my clit, pulling the cum out of it as she gushed all over my stomach and thighs.

Her body finally relaxed and collapsed on top of me. Our bodies melded together forming a gasping puddle of girl goo on the kitchen floor.

As she snuggled into my and let her fingers softly caress my nipple I sighed and whispered, "Well I guess I should consider myself bisexual now because that was awesome."

"It was wasn't it, but I wouldn't get yourself all wrapped up in labels dear. I've learned that we are never just one thing all of our lives. Limiting yourself is doing exactly that when we can be anything we choose to be. People who think otherwise are just small minded." She assured me as she nibbled on my neck. "Now what do you say we go suck start Daddy? He seems to be awfully lazy this morning."

"Now that's the best idea yet!" I said enthusiastically.

Beth lifted herself up to her onto her knees and watched my cum drip out of her pussy. She stroked her finger up her firm, tan thigh collecting the thick white cream and then presented it to my lips. I eagerly sucked her fingers into my mouth and enjoyed the strong salty taste of my cum.

"Mmmm, not near as good as Daddy's potent seed but I still love it." I moan.

"Yes Joey, if you looked up the definition of cum slut I'm afraid we'd find a picture of you." She laughed as she stood and offered me her hand.

I took her offer and she pulled me up off the floor and then led me up the stairs and to the door of of the chamber that took what was left of my innocents.

Beth quietly opened the door and we slipped in. There reclined on the bed just as we left him was the man I belonged to and his mighty serpent that I would happily kneel before and worship.

We crossed the room, Beth taking one side and me the other. We gently crawled on the bed and approached the sleeping giant between Daddy's legs. Beth slid her hand around the thick shaft and presented the crown to me for first taste. Honored by her generosity, I slipped my plump lips over the head and encircled it with my tongue, giving it a sensuous kiss and then slipped the tip of my tongue into the serpents mouth. Daddy moaned in his sleep as his monster stretched from its awakening slumber and stretched it's mighty neck.

Beth pulled the dragons head from my mouth and covered it with her own supple lips, forcing another low moan from our masters mouth. The dragon regained it's full strength extending it's neck for mighty roar.

Beth and I lowered ourselves before the beast and showed our homage as we spread our lips around the base of its muscular neck, our tongues and lips stretching to touch around its substantial girth.

Our lips surrounded each side, as our tongues caressed the vein running the length of his cock. Together our lips moved up the mighty neck of the beast up to his head and then back down, repeating the journey several times. After a couple of trips up and down the monsters throat we kissed each other with the dragons head trapped between us.

A mighty rumble came from within the dragons mountain and in his low sexy voice the dragons owner greeted us, "Good morning girls."

We Joyfully smiled up at Daddy's face and in unison replied, "Good morning Daddy!"

Immediately I turned back to the dragon and wanting to show off I took his yawning head back into my mouth and pushed forward. My lips parted as far as they would go as the dragons head traveled down my throat until my nose was nuzzling in its nest with its bulging eggs.

Daddy's hands engulfed my head as he thrust up into my throat, groaning with satisfaction. I pulled the beast from my throat, gasping for breath. Beth smiled at me and then without any sign of difficulty what so ever took him down to the root, her throat bulging. Then she immediately traveled back up to the head and then back down the full length. I stared on in admiration as she repeated the journey up and down the dragons neck thing to myself that I had a lot to lean from this goddess.

Beth continued to throat the dragon so I moved between Daddy's legs. My hands caress his muscular thighs as I pushed his legs wide apart. I took the dragon's eggs into my hand and gently squeezed them, feeling Daddy tense up. I leaned down and sucked the smooth skin of his scrotum into my mouth, enjoying the salty, manly flavor as his musk filled my nose.

Sucking more and more of the lose skin into my mouth until one of the mighty cum filled eggs slipped between my lips and onto my tongue. I caressed this large orb, rolling it over my tongue. I wanted these eggs to shine.

Softly I pushed the dragon egg from my mouth as I moved the other to my lips, sucking it in, giving it it's proper polishing. Once I was satisfied these eggs were completely clean, I raised the orbs high as my tongue journeyed to the warm place underneath. I rested Daddy's scrotum on my cheek as I washed his taint with my wet tongue. His manly taste even stronger here as I moved even farther down to his crinkled ass. I flattened my tongue and lapped at the brown hole as Beth continued her expert fellatio above driving groans of pleasure from Daddy's massive chest. I caressed his flavorful hole and stiffened my tongue and drove it into the center of this clenching muscle.

Thrusting his hips, Daddy moaned, "Oh fucking god girls, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

I quickly pulled my tongue from Daddy's ass and moved up to join Beth at the beasts head, our lips coming together in a passionate kiss, lapin at the crown trapped between us. With a roar Daddy bucked his hips and the Dragon spewed it's fire over our lips and tongue. Rivers of Daddy's seed flowed between our lips and onto our faces as we continued our delicious kiss.

When the dragons roar passed and he was properly cleaned he fell from our lips to return to his slumber. Beth and I continued our kiss while collecting Daddy's cum off our faces and swapping the creamy fluid from tongue to tongue.

Once all of the cream was gone we moved up to snuggle under Daddy's arms. Beth kissed Daddy deeply and whispered, "Thank you my husband, I think I am going to get quite a bit of enjoyment out of our new toy. She has such potential."

"Mmm, yes she does. I was very impressed last night and you did a wonderful job with her transformation." He replied happily, smiling down at my bushing face.

Beaming with joy I gushed, "I am so happy you found me and saw me for what I truly am. I've never been this happy."

"You deserve it Joey." Beth assured me.

"Ok girls, let's get cleaned up. The guys are coming over this afternoon to watch football. You two need to get some food made and then you will be our halftime entertainment."

"You mean all of your coaches are coming? I hope your having some guys over for Beth too." I exclaim jokingly, smiling over at Beth.

Smiling widely and slapping my shoulder in mock offense she replied, "I'm sure you can share, you cock hungry whore!"