Coach Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
A sissy goes on a date.
9.4k words
4.64
40.7k
49

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been several glorious weeks since my gender and in essence , my life, changed. Who was once an awkward bean pole of a young man, was now a confident budding woman. It all started when my boss, Coach Zek, noticed my preoccupation with all the huge men I was now constantly surrounded by. He also noticed that I wore a bra. I'm sure at first he thought I was a cross dresser but what he didn't know was that I was trying to hide the boobs that were the bane of my existence when I was a teenager. He then took it upon himself, with the help of his wife Beth, to dominate and seduce me and turn me into the hot blooded minx I am today.

The weekend of my feminization was probably the most painful, and yet the most wonderful days of my life. My little boi pussy was thoroughly abuse by first Beth opening me up and then Daddy, Zek, fucking me into a quivering pile of cumming sissy. I loved every second of it.

The next day consisted of me being a party favor for Daddy's coaching team. It started with me being introduced to the fattest cock imaginable, which was like being fucked by the fat end of a baseball bat. They probably could of fit an inflated football up my rear after that black bull was done splitting me in two but they weren't done with me yet. After my little hole was decimated by being impaled upon that tree trunk they decided I was just too opened up for one man. I was finished off with my pulsing hole being stretched around two still larger then average cocks and my little clitty spurting my boi juice all over my face and chest. Needless to say after that episode I pretty much passed out on the floor and woke up later that afternoon curled up in Daddy's bed sore and satisfied.

The Monday after my big weekend I returned to work at the teams locker room as the new Joey in her new uniform. My new uniform, that Daddy had given to me when he took me home that night, was a tight, green tank top with a hem that ended a couple of inches above my navel, leaving my tight belly bare. The top was skin tight and molded to my ribs and stretched around my perky tits. Daddy had instructed me not to wear a bra so my hard little nipples were quite visible poking through the thin material on either side of the team logo that was emblazoned on my chest.

Believe it or not the bottoms to my uniform were even more bold. It consisted of a micro mini skirt of stretchy material that was little more then eight inches long. The bottom hem was so high on my thighs that if my clitty and jewels were not tightly tucked beneath my thong they would clearly be visible hanging below the hem. Speaking of thong, the top of the skirt was set so low on my hips and tummy that the sides of my thong were clearly visible curving over the tops of and around my hips only to disappear into the crack of my ass. If the size of the skirt wasn't enough, there, calling attention to my ass, were the words "GO TEAM!" It might as well of said slut because that is what this outfit was screaming, which of course I now was and proud of it. Daddy had said the purpose of this outfit was to keep the boys riled up but I really just think he liked to show off his creation.

When I was first re-revealed to the team there were of course many cat calls but all in all they were all still very nice to me. I'm sure Daddy had made it very clear ahead of time that there was to be no misbehavior when it came to me, which I greatly appreciated. One other thing he pointed out to the team was that they were to keep they're hands off because I was his. Everyone seemed to be very disappointed with this news, especially me, but Daddy assured me that I would get my chance, but until then I could tease them to my hearts content.

One thing I did notice was that Max seemed very upset with the whole thing. He didn't say a word to me and he had a deep frown on his face during the whole meeting. I just assumed he was having a bad day.

Since that day things had become pretty normal. Well as normal as things could get now that I have become a sex object. In the morning I would report to Daddy's office where I would get my breakfast and fill my belly with his potent seed. Then I would report to my office and work on which ever athlete had some sore muscle that I needed to work on. I'm actually sure many of them faked their injury to get a chance at me but I did not mind in the least. In fact I loved it. I'd take the opportunity to drive them insane with my hands and I often had to fend off a stray hand that wondered up my thigh or grabbed a quick feel of my ass. This of course drove me insane as well. Couple that with the pungent musk that seemed to radiate from their hefty sacks, which being the massage therapist I was able to get very close to, my mouth was always watering and my heart was pounding. It seemed not a single person left my office without a throbbing member, me included, which was very uncomfortable being that I was tightly tucked between my legs.

Come lunch, I was usually swept away by one of the coaches for a little afternoon delight. This was very fortunate for me because I got to work off the frustrations of the morning and I always left the coach of the day very happy. The only bad part of that arrangement were the days that belonged to Zack. Though I loved taking that super fat BBC, I could never quite walk right afterwards and my boi pussy always took a lot longer to close up afterwards so the pint of cum he deposited in me always made a mess of my panties as it drained from my gaping hole and down my thighs. The feel of his seed slowly seeping from me turned me on considerably but it was beginning to be quite an annoyance. I've been debating with myself on whether I should bring my plug in those days to keep his cum inside me but I was afraid it would just drive my arousal even higher and I'd end up fucking one of my afternoon patients against Daddy's wishes.

One thing that had changed which was kind of bothering me was Max, the star quarterback I was supposed to be working on the most. Since the appearance of the new Joey he hadn't once came in to see me. I thought we kind of had a thing going since the week before my transformation he was in here every day flirting and joking around with me. But now...now it seemed he was trying to avoid me.

Several time I had tried to approach him but he always seemed to have somewhere to be. From what I was hearing from the other players was that his game also was starting to suffer. This really seemed to bother me so I took my concerns to Daddy. Daddy had said that he was also concerned and had talk to some of the guys about it and from what they were telling him Max was having girl problems.

With this knowledge I decided I was going to have to have a talk with him but that would have to wait because our homecoming game was coming up and it was against our rivals, so I decided I would wait until after this weekend to confront him. I didn't want to be the cause of more distraction when he needed to have his head in the game.

Another thing I am sure you all were wondering about, Beth and I had gone to see the doctor the week after my transformation. Apparently this doctor specialized in male to female hormone therapy. He did a thorough examination of me and the information he gave me eased my mind substantially.

Apparently my hormones have never been quite right. My jewels apparently had never produced enough testosterone for my development which was why I was so small between the legs. This apparently was also why, even though I worked out regularly, I hadn't developed the kind of muscle you would see on men of the same activity.

We talked about my issues and discussed the course of action he believed I should take. He suggested that I started on some estrogen for obvious reasons and then also a combination of progestogen and prolactin. The purpose of the progestogen was to affect the fat distribution on my body, which would expand my hips and ass and hopefully give me a more rounded female body instead of the slim stick one I currently have. The prolactin is exactly like it sounds. It is a hormone that women who are pregnant produce which is what causes milk production. The doctor said it would affect my nipples and areolas and hopefully cause breasts growth. He said some of the other side affects could be high nipple sensitivity and I could even start producing milk, which for some reason had really turned me on.

Since then, to my disappointment, I had not started lactating but my breasts have grown and my areolas have expanded in width and sensitivity. Before, I fit nicely into an A cup but now I was decidedly a B and I don't think the growth has slowed down. Another thing I hadn't noticed myself but Beth had pointed out, was that my hips had gotten a little wider and I had gained a little more padding on my ass. I didn't think it was enough to notice but Beth was very enthusiastic.

It's been quite an adventure over the last few months but that brings us back to today. It was the Friday before the big home coming game. Coach had really worked the guys in preparations for tomorrow so I was a very busy girl with all the tired and sore players Coach had sent my way. I had just finished my last massage and was cleaning up and putting up my supplies when I felt him behind me. I froze in place as I smelled his rich cologne and listened to his shallow breathing. For some reason I knew he was aroused with out even looking at him. Just his presence behind me was sending electric currents to me, making my nipples harden and my clit to pulse in anticipation. I could feel his eyes on my ass and I swayed my hips from side to side to encourage him.

After a long moment of me breathing in his sent and trying to mentally feel what he intended, he suddenly crushes me against the counter, his large column of flesh pushing between my cheeks as he presses against me. His arms encircled me, one hand taking possession of my breast as his other clasped my throat. He bit down on the sensitive skin of my long neck as he breaths in my scent.

"I've wanted you all day." He whispers into my ear as I press my ass back against his cock embedded between my ass cheeks.

"Why'd you wait so long. You know I am yours for the taking." I moaned back to him, thoroughly enjoying his possession of me.

His hand released his hold of my breast and my breast aches for its return as it slid down my body. His fingers slid down my hip and down to the hem of my skirt. I feel his finger curl under it and lift to pull my skirt up over my plump cheeks, revealing the tiny thong running the length of my crack. I gasped as his large hand slid under the thong where the back connects to the waist and ripped it from my body. The pain of the assault is sharp but fleeting as he turned me around and pushed me so I was bent over my massage table. I look back at him as he drops his pants and reaches over for my massage oil. He dribbles it on my ass and I reach back to spread my cheeks and massage the oil into my hole. Once I'm good and oiled I gripped my cheeks and pull them wide to give him a clear view of my star as I winked it at him.

Groaning with need I feel his bulbous cock head press to my hole. He doesn't even wait for me to prepare as he forcefully pushed into me fully. With one long stroke I take his long cock from tip to nuts, my breath whooshed from my lungs as he bottoms out inside me.

"Oh fuck yeah Daddy. Claim your whore!" I scream as I push myself back against him, my hard little clitty rubbing on the table as my sensitive nipples press to the massage table.

He apparently is not in the mood to take his time today as he pulled himself back to the tip and then plunged back into my depths, turning me into a grunting little pig every time his hips slapped against my upturned ass, his mighty sack slapping hard against my little jewels each time. He reached up and curled his fingers into my hair and pulled, my head pulling back as he uses my hair as his reins.

I was right on the edge. That precipice of pleasure where your body is humming like a tuning fork right before you come crashing down into an all consuming orgasm. I was almost there when his powerful hand came crashing down on the sensitive skin of my ass cheek causing me to scream out as my orgasm overtakes me. My talented boi pussy clamped down on his thrusting cock, trying to hold him inside me, as he continues to plow himself into the deepest regions of my tummy. My sissy juice poured from my clitty as I gripped the far side of the table and moan my satisfaction.

Daddy continued to pummel my hole and as I came down from my orgasm I used some of the tricks I had learned over the last few weeks to push him over the edge. I started to clench my insides as he would withdrawal to squeeze his cock tight and provide as much stimulation as possible. I also reached down between our legs and let the tips of my fingers glaze over the skin of his shaft as he continued to thrust. After a few short minutes of my manipulations Daddy's moans grew in volume as he tried to hold out as long as possible.

"Oh God girl, you feels so good." He groaned as he long dicked me with his pace slowing to better feel what I was doing to him. "It's like your little pussy is gumming my cock. I'm going to cum soon. Get ready to suck it out of me."

I could feel him start to shake as he held back from unleashing his sweet man sauce into me. All to soon he lost his ability to hold on and he pulled himself free from my grasping hole. I quickly pushed him back against the counter and dropped to my knees between his legs and my lips immediately wrapped around his crown, sucking hard. I'd really only had a slight chance to suck on his pulsing head before he flooded my mouth with his flavorful, pungent seed. I continued to suck and caress his cock head with my tongue as his cum collected in my mouth, coated my tongue and swirled over my taste buds. I reached up and softly squeezed his large dangling testicles, trying to massage more of his cum from him, as his flow started to ebb. I grasped his shaft with my hand and applied pressure to his urethra as I stroked up his cock forcing the cream that was left in it into my hungry mouth.

When his aftershocks finally stopped I removed his cock from my lips, trapping my reward in my mouth. I look up into his loving green eyes as I kissed the crown of his cock and swirled his seed around my mouth, thoroughly enjoying the flavor. Eventually I swallowed my treasure, feeling of his goo sliding down my throat.

"Thank you Daddy, I needed that." I say, smiling up at him as I started to pull his pants and boxers up his legs. As I got them to his waist, I took hold of his now sleeping beast and tucked him away. I fastened his pants and then placed a soft kiss on his lips as his hands reach around and cup my oily ass.

"That was great girl. You've been learning a lot." He smiled down at me.

"Well between you and the coaches, I have been getting plenty of practice." I laughed as I moved over and grabbed a towel to wipe the access oil from my skin and then pulled down my skirt. I walked over to where my shredded panties laid on the floor.

"Now what am I supposed to wear home?" I asked teasingly as I picked the remains up.

"Well I guess you will have to go without. You better not take your time on your way home or someone might notice that you are hanging out." He mused as I pouted at him.

"Oh please, I know you love the attention and the excitement of someone noticing so don't give me that look. Now speaking of tonight, I want you to go home and get plenty of rest for tomorrow. We are probably really going to need your service tomorrow and I want you fresh."

"So I guess Beth won't be coming over for girls night tonight." I asked recalling that Fridays were our normal times to get together, just us girls. We normally watch movies or go out dancing but we always end up back at my place and fuck like bunnies the rest of the night.

"No, not tonight. I'd need you tomorrow. It's the big game and I need you in top form. Ok?"

"Yeah, no problem. I won't let you down."

"Good girl, now I want you here early so that we can get as much use out of you as we can." He said smiling and I can tell he's up to something. He smacked my ass continued, "Now get out of here and I'll see you tomorrow."

I scurried out of the locker room very aware that my jewels were very visible dangling between my thighs. I couldn't help but feel every single persons eyes on me as I made a bee line across campus to the employee parking. The embarrassment was actually turning me on and I was very afraid that my clitty would start getting hard and completely reveal myself to anyone who cared to notice. Obviously since I was baring so much of my long legs I'm sure every guy would be checking out my legs which would obviously lead their eyes to the surprise, but I just kept my eyes forward and tried to take no notice. Eventually I made it to my car and I sighed with relief as I settled down into my little bug. I thought I was home free until I was startled by tapping on my window. Standing outside the door stood my worst fear, a campus police officer. Nervously, I rolled down my window while I tried to inconspicuously tuck myself back under my skirt.

"Miss, do you know why I'm talking to you?"

"No sir, is there something wrong?"

"Well yeah, I've been following you from halfway across the campus and I don't know if you noticed but you were quite blatantly hanging out of your skirt. You know I could bring you in for indecent exposure." He said with authority in his voice.

"Oh god officer. I'm really sorry. I couldn't help it. My panties got ruined and that was the only thing that was holding me in and I tried to get to my car as quickly as I could." I babbled as I tried to explain.

"Shhh, calm down girl. I'm not going to bust you or write you a ticket." I sighed with relief before he continued, "If..."

"If?" I asked as I was sure the shoe was about to drop.

"If...you join me for dinner tonight." He finished as I looked up at him in surprise, finally taking him in.

He was of the short and stalky type. I don't mean like abnormally short but 5'10 was short compared to most of the guys I was around in the locker room. His shoulders were fairly wide. Add that to his thick chest and he filled out his uniform very well. I have to say, the uniform was quite a turn on in itself. His dark black skin was clear and smooth on his face and I could tell he wasn't serious with his threat as I took in his wide, bright smile. His nose was wide which was characteristic of most black men and his eyes were kind as he admired me. His hair was cut military style which from the looks of him he probably was at one time. All and all, he looked pretty tasty so I was certainly considering his offer.

"Well, I'd love to but I need to check to see if I'm free. Can you give me a second?" I said as I motioned with my phone, indicating I needed to make a call.

"Sure, take your time." He replied, walking away to give me my privacy.

I called Daddy's cell. "Hey little girl, what's up?" He said in his smooth deep voice that always gave me goose bumps.

"Hi Daddy, soooo, I got stopped by a cop before I could leave."

"Oh, are you in trouble?"

"No, actually he's asking me to dinner."

"Oh really, and do you want to go."

"Well he is pretty cute and I've never actually been on a date before. It could be fun."

"Hmmm, so what's his name?"

"His tag says Jeremiah Jones."

"Oh I know Jerry, he's a good kid. Yeah sure you can go out with him but I'm glad you showed the respect to ask."

"Of course I did, you own me! You created me! I would never do anything to upset you."

"Good girl, I'm proud of you. Have fun on your date but I still want you home early. We still have a busy day tomorrow."