Coach Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem. Thank you Daddy."

"So before you go, do you think he knows your secret?"

"I would assume so, that is why he approached me because I was giving the whole campus a show thanks to you."

"Ha, ok have a good night sweety and I will see you tomorrow."

"Night Daddy." I said and hung up. Jerry noticed I was off the phone and walked back to me.

"So?" He asked.

"Looks like I'm free, pick me up at seven?" I replied as I wrote down my address and handed it to him.

"That would be great," He replied happily as he looked at what I wrote. "Oh, what's your name?"

"Joey." I answer with a smile.

"Awesome Joey, see you at seven." He says as he turns and walks away.

I smiled to myself and started my car excited for my first date. Ten minutes later, I was running into my house and to my closet to decide what to wear. I had no idea what I should wear but I wanted to look good so I did the girlie thing and pulled out almost everything I had to see how I would look. Finally, I decided on a light blue summer dress that matched my eyes and with a pleated skirt that ended about two inches above my knee. Another thing I really loved about this dress was that it buttoned up the front so that if things progressed, I could show off as much cleavage as I wanted.

I had about two hours before Jerry was supposed to show up so I took a nice long bath to relax. It had been about a week since me and Beth had been to the spa for a waxing so I decided to shave myself down so I would be silky smooth. Getting out of the tub I wrapped myself in a towel and made my way to my new vanity in the bedroom. I knew Jerry probably already suspected I was a slut considering the display I put on at the school earlier but, I figured I might as well go wholesome with my make up like Beth had taught me. Make it look like you're not wearing make up at all she said. It took me about 15 minutes to get my makeup perfect. Once finished, I dropped my towel and made my way to my drawers to pick out what to wear under my dress. I decided on a black half bra with matching lace boy shorts. I pulled the lace panties up my legs I tucked myself back and secured my clitty between my legs with the panties. I really thought these short made my ass look good because they basically molded to me and cupped my cheeks. The bra was just as sexy and they pushed my tits up even further then they already were and still allowed my nipples to peak out over the cup. I knew guys loved seeing a girls nipples poking through the fabric of their top and I wanted to make Jerry drool.

Deciding I wanted a young look I pulled out some rainbow sock stockings that came up to my thighs and then slipped on some cute tennis shoes to go with it. Looking at the clock and seeing I only had fifteen minutes I hurried up and slipped on my dress , leaving the top couple buttons undone to show a hint of cleavage and if Jerry was lucky he might get a glimpse of a nipple from the side. Taking a look in the mirror I smile at myself and decided to add some hoop earrings to perfect my look. Just then, there was a knock at the door so, I took one last look at myself, straightened my dress, took a deep breath and went to answer the door.

"Well hey there good looking. You sure do clean up nice." I greeted Jerry as I admired his look. His thick chest looked very good draped in the silk shirt he wore. It was colorful with one side being red and the other being blue. His shirt was tucked into a pair of jeans that looked very good on him as they hugged his thighs and then became looser the further down they went. Another thing that caught my eye was what looked like he had stuffed a fat billy club down his pants as it bulged along his right leg to about half way to his knee. I couldn't figure a reason why he would be engorged so I assumed he was a shower and not a grower. Either way, his handgun wasn't the only thing he was packing, causing my nipples to harden and my mouth to water.

He seemed to be pleased with my appearance as his eyes looked me up and down with a wide toothy smile.

"You look fantastic Joey. I could just eat you up." He commented enthusiastically.

Giggling like a school girl I replied, "Down boy! I wouldn't want to have to report you to the authorities!" as my hand lightly touching his chest.

"Pretty thing like you, I'd have to answer that call myself?" He laughed with his wide toothy smile, "You ready to go?"

"Yes sir." I reply with a smile.

He slid his strong hand onto the small of my back and escorted me to his truck. His truck was an older dark green Ford with wide tires and shiny rims. A mix of country and city. I thought it fit him well with his army demeanor and city confidence. He opened the passenger side door for me and I started to step up when he took advantage of the situation by sliding his hand down from my lower back onto my ass and pushed me up into the cab.

"Thank you." I said down to him as my cheeks reddened from his forwardness. He smiled and closed the door for me and I watched him walk around the front of his truck with a big shit eating grin on his face.

Since his truck was older he had one of those long bench seats that stretched the span of the cab. It made me consider the possibilities of maybe sliding over next to him later. His truck was a stick shift so if I decided to do that I would have to straddle the shifter to sit next to him. Just the idea of it made me hot.

We made small talk as he took us to where ever he was taking me. He asked about my youth and what brought me to southern Texas since I obviously was not from here. He wasn't even shy about asking me about my extra appendage and what brought me to my current form. I really didn't have an opportunity to be shy because didn't seem shy at all. He easily kept me talking and I was feeling very comfortable.

We soon arrived at our destination which was a bowling alley. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but I had bowled before and did enjoy the game. Apparently, bowling was a big thing to do with dates around here because it seemed the place was packed with young couples laughing and flirting and genuinely having a good time. Jerry reserved us a lane and after getting our shoes we made our way to our lane. As he sat to enter our information I came up behind him and placed my hands on his shoulder so I could watch what he was putting in. I loved the feel of the taught muscle of his shoulders and I lost myself in just caressing him. My hands even started to drift down to his chest. Noticing that he had stopped entering our information I decided that I had gotten enough of a feel and sat down to put on my shoes.

Before long a waitress came by and I ordered an order of fries and a beer. Jerry of course ordered a big burger and fries and then ordered a pitcher for us both. I did enjoy a good beer but I didn't want to get drunk so I silently decided I would leave much of the pitcher for him.

"So Joey, what are the stakes?" He said as he sat beside me to put on his own shoes.

"Stakes? What do you mean." I asked, curious of where he was taking this.

"Well, how about if I win this round you give me a big kiss."

"And if I win?"

"What do you want?" He asked with a big smile on his face.

"If I win how about you have to bowl shirtless."

"Sounds like a bet!"

Our food came, so we decided to eat before we played. Once the game started, it was clear he hadn't bowled much in the past but he was staying fairly even with me. We missed most of our spares and there were only two strikes between us. On the tenth frame Jerry got nine pins on the first ball and somehow he pulled that last pin. On his last ball he tripped a little on the delivery and only got three pins. For me to win I needed at least a strike and nine pins.

Coming up behind me and laying his hands on my hips he pressed himself to me and whispered in my ear, "Good luck chica, I'm looking forward to my kiss."

I shivered and pushed my ass back to him and replied, "You'll be lucky to get a peck on the cheek if you keep trying to distract me big fella."

I walked up to bowl, leaving him standing there. I crouched and wiggled my ass a little to tease him as I took my stance. I bowled and got six pins. Scowling back at him, I went to retrieve my ball and gently pushed him away. This time I was much calmer, so I got the four I needed for my spare. My last ball and I couldn't win it without a strike and since strikes were not coming easy tonight I had my doubts. Rolling the last ball seemed to take forever to get down the lane. It looked like a good roll and as it hit the sweet spot I started hopping up and down and clapping my hands squealing in victory. I turned to look at Jerry and he kind of had the look on his face like he ate something sour. I took pity on him and jumped into his arms and planted one on him, my tongue slipping between his thick lips just barely, not wanting to give him to much yet. With the smile on his face after I backed away from him, he was clearly quite happy with the turn out.

"Double on nothing?" He exclaimed as he took a seat beside me as I sat there glowing with triumph.

I leaned in close to him and with my lips just grazing my ear I whispered, "How about this time if you win I'll suck that big cock of yours," as my hand slip up his thigh to grasp the log trapped in his pant leg, "and if I win you suck mine?"

His eyes widened and his cock twitched as he stared into my face. Yeah I'm a hussy, so what? I already knew he knew what I was so I thought I'd test the waters and apparently the thought of it wasn't to adverse, if the twitching of his club meant anything.

"Alright." He answered as he looked into my eyes.

"Well get up there big guy. It's your turn." I said teasingly, breaking him out of his reflection.

"Oh right." He said as he stood to get his ball.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. "I think you forgot something big guy. Off with the shirt." I said as I snapped my fingers.

He smiled at me and then pulled his shirt out of this pants. As he took of his shirt I admired his dark skin and muscular chest. I already knew he had a strong chest but what he revealed were two very well formed pectorals. On his right one above his heart he had a tattoo of the word marines which confirmed my suspicions that he was military. His dark skin would be quite a contrast from my own and I wanted to caress his rippling abs. He was quite yummy to say the least. He smirked at me with a cocky grin and then proceeded to bowl.

It was again a pretty tight game. Come the eighth frame though I was pretty sure I had lost this round, not that I minded. I tried everything I could to break his concentration but, besides the noticeable pipe that extended down his pant leg, he seem unfazed. To be completely honest, I kind of think I was doing more harm to myself then I was to Jerry. Having to constantly look at the outline of that massive cock and his dark muscular body combined with my constantly rubbing against him in an attempt to distract him had my poor clitty throbbing between my legs and my little puckered hole itching to be stretched and filled. Finally after my last ball, I pouted a little to put on a show but, then a sauntered over to him and straddled his hips and kissed him deep, our tongues playing together between our mouths. Moving my lips to his ear I whispered, "You ready to get your prize big guy?"

Without even answering, his hand clamped under my thighs and stood with me in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. He released me and I slide down his body to regain my feet. He then took my hand and led me out of the building, out to his truck. He again opened the passenger side door for me and helped me up into the cab with a firm hand clasping my ass. As he climbed behind the wheel, I immediately slid over and straddled the stick shift to be as close to him as possible. We again enjoyed kissing each other for a long moment before he started the engine and headed out of the parking lot.

"Think we can just drive around for awhile Jerry." I asked, whispering into his ear as I kissed his neck. His hand dropped to my inner thigh as it dropped from his gear shift, the side of his palm right up against my panties and my poor clitty that was tucked securely between my legs. I was running my hand up and down, up and down his cock, trying to feel every contour through his jeans. His bulge really was quite obscene showing the outline of his cock in detail.

Looking around, I noticed that we had ventured out into the country and pretty much alone on this road. My mouth was watering from feeling him, so I decided it was time to give him his reward. Getting up on my knees, on the bench seat, facing him, I reached over and started undoing his pants.

"Have you ever gotten road head before Jerry." I asked.

"Once or twice, but I'd never turn it down."

"Well, let's get this monster out here so I can get a taste."

I reached into his pants and tried to extract his incredibly hard billy club but it was going to be difficult with his pants still up and it being trapped down his leg. I decided I was going to have to lower his pants to get at him. I grabbed his waist band and pulled down. Noticing what I wanted he raised his ass off the seat and I scooted them down to about mid thigh. His cock still hadn't come lose so I took hold of his shaft and then pulled the top of his pants over the crown. Suddenly he came free and his cock popped up and slapped me right in the face. Jerry was apparently happy to be free because he sighed in relief.

Jerry was truly blessed in the cock department because what stood before me was at least ten inches of dark flesh. It rose up minisingly from his crotch straight as an arrow with thick veins crisscrossing up under the tight, black skin. His crown was truly impressive as it was prominent, with a ridge far wider than the shaft below. The opening at its tip was almost as big around as my pinky and there was already a large dollop of precum bubbling from it.

I gripped his shaft, one hand about an inch from the hilt and the other above that and there was still several inches of meat sticking out above. Moving my top hand up I caressed over his head, smoothing his abundant precum over it for lubrication, making his head all shiny. I then jacked just over the ridge while twisting my hand to make sure he was evenly coated while lowering my head to lap at the tip with just my tongue, taking my first taste. Sitting back up, I leaned in to kiss his cheek and whispered, "You just keep us on the road baby and take care of this nasty hard on you've had all night."

I lowered my mouth over the tip and suckle gently, my tongue pushing into his slit and then caressing around it. My mouth opened further and my lips stretched over ridge and then closed around the edge. I slipped my tongue around the ridge where it met the shaft and where my lips were sealed around it. His large cock head filled my mouth but thank god he was not as thick as Zack because I was desperate to take him into my throat.

Jerry was moaning with pleasure as I started bobbing, the ridge popping in and out of my lips. My tongue wiggled on the bottom part his glands and I savored the musky flavor of the precum that was spilling over it. Breathing through my nose, his pungent smell over came my senses and I lost myself to it as I suckled, hoping to soon quench my thirst with his essence. When Jerry's large hand cupped the back of my head I furthered the distance my sucking mouth traveled down his shaft until the tip was tickling my tonsils.

I pulled off his cock and resumed the stroking with my hand as I smiled over to him and asked, "You ready for the main event baby?"

He smiled back and replied, "Always ready."

I giggled and then lowered my mouth back to his cock and slid my hand down his shaft again. When his tip had returned to the entrance to my throat, I stopped for a second and then pushed forward. My throat expanded as his crown gained entrance. Jerry moaned loudly and his grip on my hair became firmer, slightly pulling at it. I popped his crown in and out of my throat a few times and then took a deep breath and pushed forward. His shaft traveled into my throat and I continued my decent until I was about two thirds of the way down. I pulled back up to the tip, took another deep breath and then plunged back down on his shaft until the wiry hair at the base tickled my lips. I held him there and swallowed so my throat muscles clenched on his shaft.

"Oh my fucking God girl, no one has ever taken me that far. Oh shit, this is going to be quick."

My hand quickly moved to where my lips were and encircled his girth, my fingers pressing firmly to his urethra as his shaft started to pulse, stopping his orgasm in its tracks. I pulled his shaft from my throat and my mouth from his head and said teasingly, "Ah ah ah, a big guy like you I thought you could last a little longer then that. I'll allow you to cum when I'm done enjoying myself."

His cock slowly stopped pulsing so I resumed phylating the head of his cock. Suddenly, I felt the truck lurch to the side and slide to a halt. I quickly pulled off him to see what was happening and realized we were pulled off the road onto what looked like the entrance to a pasture. I looked over at Jerry as he popped the truck out of gear and stomped down on the parking brake.

"I couldn't drive any more. You were driving me nuts and I was going to wreck and I've got to have you." He said as he came at me, his hand grasping the back of my head and pulling me to him, his lips smashing to mine. As I collapsed against his chest his powerful hands slid down my slim body and clutched my ass, his hands cupping my cheeks and pulling me tightly against him. I attacked his mouth, sucking his tongue and biting his lips as he mauled my ass, his fingers digging into my crack. The tips of his fingers pulled on each side of my wrinkled star, pulling it open and driving me into a frenzy.

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and pushed away from him. I reached for the door handle and looking back at him said, "Let's get out so we have more room."

He quickly jumped out of the truck and kicked off his shoes and jeans and moved around the truck as fast as he could. As he rounded the front of the truck I was walking towards the back, pulling my dress up my body and over my head and tossed it over the side of the truck. Jerry came up behind me and pressed his cock between my cheeks, his hands reaching around me to cup my breasts. As he pinched my nipples and sucked on my neck I heard a click and his tailgate came down. He pushed me against the tailgate and I had little choice but to bend over it. As I assumed the position, Jerry surprised me and dropped to his knees behind me. His hands took hold of my boy shorts and pulled them over my hips and down my legs. His hands took hold of my cheeks and pulled them apart and Jerry pushed his tongue against my star, rimming me.

I moaned loudly as I realized this was the first time someone had eaten me other then Beth and I loved the feeling of his stubble on my skin as his tongue probed my clean hole. I reached back and gripped his head, pushed against his face and moaned, "Oh god yes, eat me Jerry."

Then he surprised me even further as his tongue moved down and he started tonguing my little jewels. He sucked them into his mouth as a finger from each of his hands slipped into my ring and pulled me open. His mouth released my jewels and then he plunged his tongue into my open hole. I could feel it caressing the inside and I was quivering with pleasure.

Suddenly he spun me around and his mouth engulfed my twitching clit. He bobbed his head on me and I looked down directly into his eyes as he sucked. The lewdness of a man sucking on me sent me stumbling over the edge of ecstasy as my girly juice spilled into his mouth. Jerry continued sucking me until my jewels ran dry and then winked up at me as he released my clitty from his mouth. He stood and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. As my tongue slipped into his mouth my cum spilled over my tongue and I realized he hadn't swallowed any of it. I pushed my tongue fully into his mouth as we kissed deeply, my cum being passed between us.