Coach Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly dropped to my knees and drooled over his cock, making sure he was thoroughly covered. I then stood and hoped up on the tailgate, laid back and pulled my legs up and open, baring my boi pussy to him. Taking hold of his cock, Jerry stepped up and I felt his cock head press against my fuck hole. I moaned uncontrollably as he pushed forward and my wrinkled ring of muscle stretched over the crown. I gripped the back of my legs tightly as my sphincter stretched more and more until finally it snapped over the ridge and clamped onto his shaft.

My breath escaped my chest as he pulled back gently as if to test the grip I had on his shaft. My hole held firmly to him as I felt it pull away from my body. He collected some of the saliva I had left on his shaft with his fingers and as I looked down to watch him as he started to trace around my ring that was tightly stretched around his shaft. It tickled and I moaned in response, "Fuck me already Jerry. I need it baby."

Jerry started sawing his cock in and out of me just a little bit at a time. With every thrust, he inched a little bit further into my core. His angle was just right to rub against my prostate causing my girly cum to ooze from my clitty onto my stomach. Jerry noticed my clitty spilling my cream and reached down and wiped it onto his fingers and then reached down and rubbed it onto my stretched hole and his thrusting shaft.

By now his shaft was about three quarters of the way in and started to get really sensitive because I had never had a cock this deep before but he still had more to give me. I was moaning uncontrollably as he fucked me and a high pitched yelp left my lungs each time cock suck deep in my belly.

"Oh god Jerry. Give it to me. I want every inch. Give it all to me."

Hearing me beg, Jerry increased his pace and then pulled back so far his ridge started to pull my tight hole out and then with a mighty thrust plowed his cock into me, his thighs slapped against my ass as he bottomed out. I screamed at the pain and my eyes bulged as I swore I saw a lump in my belly where his cock head would now be and then disappeared as he withdrew. He continued his long dicking of me as I was on the verge of passing out, grunting with each thrust. I could feel his every contour with my super sensitive ring that was tightly hugging his long thick shaft as he plowed into me deeply with every thrust.

Jerry's steady pace was finally starting to increase and he was panting heavily with his hands grasping the back of my thighs, pushing my knees besides my head. Wanting him even deeper, I moved my arms to the inside of my legs and braced my legs behind my shoulders, bending myself into a pretzel. Jerry's large black hands slid off my thighs now that I had them braced and moved one to curl his fingers around my pulsing clitty and the other clutched my little jewels. My little clitty looked so tiny in his big hands and just the sight of him stroking me was driving me nuts. To show my appreciation, I ran my hands up his chest and pinched his nipples while I smiled up at him.

"Oh god Jerry. You are so deep inside me I can feel you at the back of my throat. Please give me your cum baby. Fill me with that baby batter. Breed me!" I moaned with enthusiasm, my mind swirled with lust.

Jerry groaned at my request and slammed his battering ram into my bowels with even more vigor. I slid my hand off his chest and down his tensed abs and then down to his pistoning cock. I wanted to feel this incredibly long and thick cock as it drove into me, my fingers tickling his skin. My girly cum was sputtering out of the tip of my clitty as his massive hand coaxed more out of me. I brought my other hand up to collect my spend and then brought it up to my mouth to link my fingers clean. Then I did it again and this time I brought my fingers to Jerry's mouth and he eagerly sucked my them in.

I could tell jerry was getting close so to encourage him I moaned, "Come on stud. Breed me like a mare with that horse cock. Fill me with cum so deep I can taste it. You feel so fucking good inside me. I need your cum Jerry."

Jerry's body started to tremble and he was rocking hard into me, driving me painfully into the tailgate of his truck. Then with a roar he plunged into me and I felt his huge cock expand to even larger proportions and the started pulsing as rivers of cum filled my tummy.

"Oh god yes oh god. I can feel it jerry, it's right here." I moaned as I clutched my tummy over where I could feel him bathing my insides with his seed. There was no doubt from the force of it that if I had ovaries I'd be one pregnant chic after this bull emptied his beautiful testicles into me.

Finally his orgasm subsided and he collapsed onto me, his thick body pushing me into the cold steel beneath me. I released my legs and wrapped them around his waist as I felt his cock soften inside me. I kissed his full black lips passionately and just enjoyed the feeling of him against me. I don't think I could of felt as much like a woman as I did right then feeling this man possess me.

Eventually he lifted himself from me and then slowly withdrew his long dong from my well fucked hole until, with a loud plop, he fell free, followed by a river of come that flowed from my gaping hole and fell to the ground. Jerry again pushed my legs up and then surprised me by lowering his mouth where I felt his tongue delicately caress my sensitive rim as I slowly closed. This surprised the hell out of me but it felt so soothing on my battered love tunnel.

After he released me I slid off the tailgate and then down to my knees to do what I was trained to do and clean my man. I sucked his limp cock into my mouth and down my throat to clean off all of the cum that clung to his shaft. Once clean I pushed his cock up out of the way and then kissed each of his low hanging balls to thank them for their gift to me. I glanced up at him just in time to be blinded by a flash as he took a picture of me worshiping him.

"Zek called me before I picked you up and he told me he wanted a picture and I couldn't think of a better one then you on your knees with my cock draped over your face. I'm sure he'll love it." Jerry said with laughter in his voice.

"He didn't?" I asked, stunned.

"He sure did. He knew you couldn't help yourself but he wanted evidence for your punishment tomorrow."

"Punishment?"

"Yeah. Here. I got him on the phone." He said as he lowered the phone to my ear.

"Hello Joey. From this picture I'm looking at I guess you didn't get home early, like I instructed you to." I heard Daddy's voice through the phone.

"No Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy. I guess I got carried away." I answered him with trepidation in my voice.

"Well you know this means a punishment is in order. Maybe I should send this picture to your parents. I know they don't know about you yet."

"No Daddy please, I want to let them know my own way. Please!" I whimpered into the phone, hoping he would listen.

"Well, I have been thinking about giving the team a reward if the win tomorrow. Get home and I'll see you tomorrow young lady." He said and then hung up the phone.

With trembling hands I handed the phone back to Jerry. He took it and then squatted down next to me and stroked my cheek.

"Don't worry sweety. I'm sure it won't be to much. Come on I'll get you home." He said tenderly.

I kissed him quickly and then got up and gathered my cloths and slipped into my dress and climbed into the cab of his truck. I sat in silence as I was lost in my thoughts and felt Jerry's thick cum trickling from my well fucked hole. He wouldn't really throw me to the wolves would he? Would he hand me off to the starting team or would I have to handle all fifty player's. Could I even handle that many. All of this was spinning in my head as Jerry made his way to my place. I didn't know what to expect tomorrow but one thing was for sure. My little clitty has been hard since I got off the phone with Daddy, so I was apparently very excited for what may come.