Coached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to shake is head but then spoke. " Well, I don’t think this is the best place. But… "

"But what? "

"If you can come to my house tonight, we could do something there. "

The prospect of whatever he had in mind scared me a little but I couldn’t resist. We agreed on time and on an excuse for our meeting: We would say that Tom wanted me to look over some college playbooks and watch some game tapes. As I was about to leave, Tom stopped me and started to kiss me. I could taste the salty cum in his mouth.

I went home, took a shower and ate dinner with my parents. I gave them the excuse that Coach and I had concocted and they seemed to believe me. After all, no one thought anything of Tom.

I arrived at his house and he greeted me at the door. I had been to his house before and noticed little had changed since I was last there. Of course, in a manner of speaking, a lot had changed…

Playbooks were actually sprawled out on his coffee table and a professional game was on the television. I smelled something cooking and Coach told me made dinner for our " date ". I thought to myself: Damn, I’m on a date with the Coach.

Although I had had dinner with my parents, I ate another with Tom and we talked a little while keeping up on the game. After dinner we both sat on his couch and had some beers.

At first he had his arm around me, then started to stroke the back of my head. I smiled politely at him and remarked about how nervous I was. We started inching closer to each other until we were side by side. I looked at him and then he started to kiss me. I never thought I could actually make out with a guy like I would with a girl, but I felt completely at ease doing so. Things started to get a little intense as we both started feeling each other up. He had his hand up my shirt, feeling my chest and I was rubbing the inside of leg. I worked my hand around until I got to his crotch and felt his erect dick through this pants. Tom reached around to my back and slid hand down until it was in my pants, massaging the skin on my ass. I followed suit by reaching up under his shirt and then down below his waistline. I immediately gripped his hard cock in my fist and made a few pumping motions. This must of done something to him because he clamped down on my ass. We continued touching one another for a while until Tom made an effort to separate. I took his cue and backed off him. He smiled at me, then undid his pants, and pushed them down to his feet exposing his dick. Tom’s cock was not as long as mine but what he lacked in length he made up for in girth. I ran my hand down his shaft and then under his nuts. He groaned and bucked his hips up.

"Do you think you could…?" Tom asked, nodding down to his crotch.

I got up on the sofa on my knees and leaned my body toward his dick. I could smell a musty odor of sweat come off of his cock. I got my head down real close to his penis until my lips were almost touching it and then, extending my tongue, began to lick up and down his shaft. Tom let out an approving moan as I took his dick into my mouth widthwise. I then moved my head back and forth, up and down his length. At last I lifted it up with my hand, and covered the tip with my mouth. I could taste the salty pre-cum on the head of his cock. Slowly, as I had never done this before, I worked his dick into my mouth until I got it as far as I could without gagging.

Tom gripped the back of my head and told me. " That’s it. Mmmm, that feels great… you’re doing fine. I’ll just tell you when I’m going to come, all right? "

I mumbled " Yes " as best as I could with a dick in my mouth. This being the first time I had ever sucked dick, I felt pretty good. It was definitely turning me on and an erection had already formed in my pants. I started to suck up and down with more and more speed.

At one point Coach stopped me. " Not too fast. Do it slow and use your tongue more. "

I obliged and the adjustment to my technique must have worked well because Tom started to thrust is cock up to meet my mouth. Finally, he whispered that he was coming and told me I could finish him off with my hand. I just kept on sucking until his dick throbbed and a wad a cum shot into the back of my throat. This was not good and I pulled away coughing while trying the best I could to continue jerking him off. A huge amount of cum covered my hand and when I regained my composure I bent back down and sucked on Tom’s cock until it went limp. I got up and smiled at him, wiping excess semen off my face.

"That was fantastic! " he told me. He pulled me over to him and kissed me on the mouth.

He reached down and felt the stiffness in my pants.

"Oh, I see you really enjoyed that! " He said gripping my cock. " Well, I guess it’s your turn now. Why don’t we go up to my room? "

Leading me by the hand, he brought me up to the bedroom. He stood in front of me and I looked at him, not saying a word. He pulled my shirt up, over my head and then pulled my pants down to my ankles. While I kicked off my pants, Tom got undressed as well until we were both facing each other naked. His was a relatively fit guy; he muscles were well defined and his body was pretty thin. I reached out and cupped his flaccid cock in my hand, Coach replied by gently stroking my body and eventually gripping my dick in his fist.

"You’re very beautiful. " He told me with a smile on his face. I thanked him and complemented him in return.

He let go of me and went over to his dresser; he opened a drawer and retrieved a tube of K-Y jelly and several condoms.

In a very relaxed voice he asked me if I wanted to fuck. I nervously explained all the anal things I had done to my girlfriend and all the things she had done do me but I also told him I didn’t think I was ready to be fucked just yet.

"No, No, No. " He laughed. " I understand that. I was wondering if you want to fuck me. "

A felt an uncontrollable smile warm my face and I nodded my head. He motioned for me to sit down on the bed and as I did this, he got down on his stomach next to me. I had been through this routine with my girlfriend and figured there was little difference between anal sex with a girl and anal sex with a guy.

I massaged Tom’s back for a bit and moved my hand down to his buttocks. While massaging his ass I leaned over, spread his cheeks and stuck my tongue in his asshole.

"Hmm, you’re good at this. " He told me. I thanked him by burying my face in his butt and shoving my tongue as far as I could in him.

I got up, squeezed some K-Y on my fingers and lubed up his butt. While gently fingering him, Tom turned slightly and began to pull on my dick. I closed my eyes and took in the sensation. I heard him rip open a condom wrapper and felt as he unrolled the protection onto my cock.

"Already to go sailor? " he said.

I pulled my finger out of his ass and straddled him from behind. I was so fucking horny and I didn’t know how long this was going to last. At first I rested my cock on his ass then Coach arched his hips up, giving me an OK for entry. With one hand I readied my sheathed cock at the entrance of his ass and with the hand I reached around and fondled his nuts. Slowly, I worked my dick into him; there was little resistance as I’m sure he had done this before not to mention that fact that I had lubed him up with enough grease that he could probably fit two cocks up there. Now there’s a thought…

I started out with a little shallow fucking, getting about half my length in there before I pulled out. I continued like this for a while until Tom reached back, grabbed me by the hip and pushed me all the way into him.

He screamed. " Yes, that’s the way. Get it all inside. "

Deciding Tom didn’t want to both with the slow, easy stuff, I began to pound his ass. While there was a loss of sensation due to the condom, Tom made up for it by contracting his asshole around my dick. I was in heaven; it felt so good! I took my hand off his balls and then gripped both of his hips. I was really swinging by then and with so much force that our nuts were practically smacking into each other. I started to feel my dick throb and soon after was in the grips of the most amazing orgasm I had ever had. I remained in Coach until the final spasms were gone.

I pulled out and then slumped on top of him. Our bodies were covered in sweat and we sort of slid around on each other. He pushed me off onto my back; with one hand he held the base of my cock, with the other he pulled the condom off. With his mouth, he cleaned the last remnants semen off of my dick. He laid down next to me and stroked my body.

"That was amazing. No wonder you’re the star. " He whispered in my ear.

I laughed and turned to kiss him.

We just held each other for a while until it was time for me to leave. Before I left he stopped me and plumped something down into my hand.

"This is for my star athlete." He told me with a smile on his face. "Work out with this at home and it will get you ready for big leagues. "

It was a huge, black rubber cock.

12