Coaching Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think he is still in full working condition, Silas, perhaps now you could……”

Silas returned to his knees and set his tongue to work, Lady Clarissa’s hands were soon over his head pressing him into her cherub, and her pelvis began to thrust up against him as he slipped first one then two fingers into her now soaking pussy. He paused from his attention on her cherub the take a full draught from her well of honey. She spread her legs even wider and lifted her bottom off the bed as his tongue ran from her rosebud up the full length of her pussy, probing and licking, his hands now supporting her glorious arse.

“Ohh Silas press him against me”

Silas moved to kneel on the edge of the bed between her legs, with his cock covering the full length of her pussy. She reached down between them and pressed his cock onto her clitoris and Silas began to thrust, moving his cock up and down between her pussy lips, soon he was covered with her juices and so slid easily as he was enveloped between palm and pussy.

They both knew that the stimulus that this gave to her pussy lips and clitoris would soon bring her to a climax, and as her breath shorted Silas increased his pace until she tensed and gave a gasp of pleasure.

Silas too was near to his crisis and lifting his cock slightly he closed her hand around his cock head, there was no stopping him now as she gripped him tightly he let go a cry and his released a jet of cum which arched graceful over her smooth rounded tummy and towards her heaving breasts, and then another jet and a third, each in a lower arch than the previous. As his thrusts diminished Lady Clarissa continued to milk him , until the last droplets oozed over her hand to mingle with her own pussy juices.

“Mmmm Silas you have been holding back a lot for me, this looks like a double dose of my special anti-wrinkle and soothing cream” She ran a finger over her breast and teasingly worked the lotion in around a nipple, and then licked her finger clean with a wicked smile.

Silas slipped back down to kneel onto the floor and, with his head once more between her thighs, began to mop up any surplus juices with his tongue, he felt her give a further little shudder as he worked his way along her pussy and lingered on her cherub. Lady Clarissa breathing and pulse were back to normal once he reached her chest and completed his tour of inspection of each of her nipples.

As he was about to get up from the bed, she pulled him down and kiss him, her tongue wantonly probing him, savouring their mingled juices before releasing him.

“I’m very lucky to have you looking after me so well, Silas”

“Yes mistress” said Silas as he fed his cock back inside his breeches.

“If only…..” they both thought.

Coaching Mark - Part 3

As Mark lay on the bed in his room listening to the hum of activity around him, the exertion of the day’s events got the better of him. Even the delicious thought of dining with the intriguing Lady Clarissa, or was it Mistress Mountshaft, could not keep him from drifting into a light sleep.

He woke with a start and fumbled to find his timepiece only to realize that it was in his riding coat. He got up from the bed and stretched languidly and walked over to the wardrobe. As opened the door he could hear quite clearly the distinctive west country burr of Silas and then the mellifluous tones of Lady Clarissa. He reached in and took out his coat and consulted his timepiece, a little after seven o’clock.

He laid his coat on his bed and moved over to the dresser, the wardrobe door swung closed behind him and the sound of conversation from the next room was lost. He was barely conscious of himself but his enquiring mind has logged the change in sound transmission, and the engineer in him started to consider why it might be.

He poured some cold water into the washbowl and set about removing the worst of the day’s grime from his face and neck. Examination of his face indicated that he would not need to shave until the next morning at the earliest, for he still rejoiced in a smooth complexion.

As he changed his shirt and neckerchief there was a robust knock at the door. It was Silas.

“My Mistress will be pleased for you to join her for dinner at eight o’clock, Sir.

She also asked me to enquire if there is anything I may do to assist you.

Is all your equipment safely unloaded?”

Mark assured him that everything was quite satisfactory. He was unsure as how to address her, was it Lady Clarissa, Mistress Mountshaft or just Mistress so he simply said

“ I will of course attend you Mistress promptly at eight.”

His was now refreshed and his curiosity was revived. He had an ideal opportunity to question her on the apparent name change, but at the same time he was still in awe of her and feared upsetting such an imposing, but alluring lady. As he pondered the names an literal meaning of her new name crossed his mind, or more precisely his groin. No surely not? - a lady of such class and wealth, - she would not even have imagined that there could such a literal meaning. This was something for the public bar and common whores.

Silas returned to Lady Clarissa’s suite of rooms to complete his tasks of preparation. Lady Clarissa was now firmly laced into her bespoke whale boned corset, this was half cupped so her bosom was barely prevented from overflowing, and little manipulation would be required for her small and easily firmed nipples to be exposed. Her stockings extended halfway up her thighs and were folded over simple white linen garters tied in a bow the outside. In between the stocking top and base of the corset there was only a smooth expanse of gently rolling thigh, pussy and stomach. Over this simple foundation she wore a strapless black velvet gown with decorative front lacing complemented by a crimson stole.

Her auburn hair was tied in a neat bun secured by a silver loop and clasp. As she sat on the chair in front of the dressing table Silas applied to final touches to her make up, a little rouge to the cheeks and powder to the forehead and nose.

As she surveyed herself in the mirror, even in the limited light of the lantern she was pleased with results. Elegant, provoking, but still just socially correct enough to avoid embarrassing Mark when he first sat down.

Silas’s previous ministrations had not dulled her appetite, it had merely helped resist her urge to rush. She was always highly charged at the beginning of her ‘travelling’, with the two months or so of anticipation that preceded them. Her chance encounter with young Mark Fitzpatrick had just added to the frisson, as she now had the chance to indulge in one of her enduring fantasies.

She could feel that Silas too shared her sense of excitement as he gently worked the elbow length kid gloves into position. He was however going to be disappointed, for the seduction she had planned would not provide Silas with his accustomed watching brief.

Next door, Mark finished dressing himself and at eight o’clock precisely knocked on the suite next door. Silas ushered him in and Lady Clarissa bade him sit to the table. Before long their conversation from earlier than day in coach was resumed. Lady Clarissa’s polished conversational manner soon had him at ease. So it was a good hour, during a break between courses of the substantial if slightly plain meal before Mark remembered the issue of the names.

“Lady Clarissa” he ventured over a sip of wine, “ I could not but notice, that when we arrived, the innkeeper welcomed you as Mistress Mountshaft, rather than Lady Clarissa. Why might that be?”

“Well Mark, as you know, I come from a family of some means, and do not wish to advertise this. There are so many ruffians and highwaymen about these days one cannot be too careful. So by using a simple ruse I am able to travel as an alter ego and so guard against a potential kidnapping.

“Now tell me again about this marvellous tunnel at Box, of which you spoke when we were in the carriage this afternoon”

Mark was torn between curiosity to quiz Lady Clarissa’s rather farfetched reason for travelling under an assume name and his swelling pride that someone would really be interested in the tunnel, even more so that it should such a charming and alluring lady.

His pride won the day and the conversation soon moved on.

The fish and main courses had now been served, and the dessert was brought by a serving girl Sally. She was young girl of about twenty, with a fresh smiling complexion, slightly stocky but with a large and rounded bosom, which was accentuated by the cut of her blouse and the bending forward required to serve and collect plates and dishes. Her chestnut hair was secured under a white mobcap, with only an occasional wisp on show. The rest of her form was open to speculation as it was cloaked by calf length cotton skirt and stout boots. She was clearly favoured by the clientele at the Inn and was not in any way abashed by the admiring glances of men.

Mark blushed slightly when Lady Clarissa caught him glancing at Sally for rather too long as she had cleared away the remains of the partridge. Lady Clarissa correctly surmised that this young man’s mind was not entirely devoted to matters of civil engineering.

After Sally had set down the tray and its syllabubs, she bent down and blushing slightly spoke quietly into Lady Clarrissa ear. A brief conversation ensued, of which Mark could only here the last

“ I can speak to you in the morning if you so wish” and

“Thank you mistress” as Sally bobbed and made her way out of the room.

Lady Clarissa did not betray her pleasure at Sally’s somewhat surprising request, and in her mind’s eye she could already envisage some exciting possibilities, she resumed her conversation.

“Tell me Mark, what is the architectural style that you have adopted for the portal?”

“In all modesty, my lady, it is Mr Brunel who made the choice of a Romanesque style, he has however given me some freedom in the manner of it interpretation” said Mark now really getting into his stride. “The portal is framed by pillars in the ionic, with a pediment that carries bas relief.”

“Would these not traditionally include cherubs?….” Interjected Lady Clarrissa

“Why indeed, yes, my lady, this would often be adopted in a temple or formal building” Mark was most impressed by her knowledge of classical forms, “though as this is an engineering structure, I was considering adopting a series of bas reliefs telling the story of the journey from London to Bristol”

“This does seem a little dull does it not” ventured Lady Clarissa “Surely as bold an undertaking as this needs something heroic to mark the stature of the endeavour”

Mark was a little taken aback, but when he mentioned that he was carrying the tunnel portal drawings with him, Lady Clarissa’s interest was heightened.

“Oh do let me see then, I am greatly interested in fine drawings, and if you have not finally selected the ornamentation for the pediment, might I comment upon your work so far?”

With the syllabubs dispatched, Mark rose to go and collect the drawings. To his surprise Lady Clarissa followed him, “ I don’t want to put you to any trouble Mark, I will come and look at the drawings with you now”

Mark was so full of pride in his portal, that he did not notice this unconventional behaviour. Lady Clarissa followed him the short distance down the corridor and into his room.

She sat on his bed while Mark rummaged in his trunk and found the roll of drawings and laid then out beside to her on the bed. As he stood next to her shoulder and leant over her to point out the principal features on the drawings, he was greeted not only by a bird’s eye view of her magnificent cleavage, but also the waft of her perfume. The base notes of cedar wood and highlights of patchouli had been carefully selected and Mark felt heady, aroused and intoxicated by her, without knowing what or how to do anything about it.

His chatter dried up it mid sentence, Lady Clarissa smiled to herself as she saw the signs in him, she could already feel the signs in herself.

“Tell me Mark, would it not be best to have a little cherub here above the centre of pediment, where it can survey the mighty engines rushing in and out of this beautifully proportioned tunnel”

Lady Clarissa’s velvet dress had ridden up as she drew one knee up to reach over and look at the far corner of the drawing, her hand moved to draw it further up and exposed her laced riding boot.

“Are not the tunnel and its portal allegorical of other more sensual features in renaissance art and the human form?” she said slightly huskily “I study art in my orangery at Needham Manor and in particular the works of Caravaggio and Michelangelo”

“I err, had not seen err ….” Mark stammered, for he had not seen such a connection until just now, as her perfume had coursed through his body and settled close to his breeches.

“Come now Mark” she chided, “Did you not seek to take advantage of me, by talking of cherubs, and hoping that I might be flushed with the thought of my own cherub?”

“Lady Clarissa I err, please.. It had never….” he floundered.

Lady Clarissa took his hand and guided in onto her bosom, the reaction in Mark was like a lightning bolt has struck him, but she held onto him. “ All this talk of tunnels and cherubs and engines pistoning, has made me quite swoon, Mark, you a such a cad to take advantage of me so”

With one hand held firmly to her chest, Mark found himself falling down onto the bed facing Lady Clarissa, with his face close to hers. The motion was smooth and to an outsider observed it would indeed have seemed that Mark had moved to settle himself beside his swooning quarry.

Lady Clarissa leaned forward and kissed him, her hand moved behind his head as she drew him in.

Mark was completely taken by surprise, his next sentence was smothered in Lady Clarissa’s kiss.

The scent he had been aroused and captured by earlier was now joined by more senses, to feel of her smooth warm bosom under his hand, the taste of her lips, the sound of her breath and sensuous murmur, the sight of sparkling eyes and booted calf.

His free hand found it own way around her back and cupped her silken shoulder, he was guided by her in the lingering kiss.

“You are a most forward young man Mr Fitzpatrick, I suppose you will be wanting survey my contours before I can compose myself” she said as they drew their first breath, “I must confess I find myself much taken with your charm. As you know my husband is an older man and I have missed the company of such a charming gentleman such as you”

Before he could reply, she drew him back into another sensuous kiss, and her hand moved to his knee, Mark started once again, but when her hand started to gently caress him he knew there was no mistake in her intentions. He had heard bar-room tales of how an older woman might take the lead in courting, but had always dismissed this as just fantasy, he was not however going to hinder the beguiling Lady Clarissa in any way.

As they continued to kiss and her hand ventured higher up his thigh, Mark moved his hand to her stocking clad knee, and was rewarded by a murmur of appreciation. The contrasting textures of her velvet dress, smooth bosom, silky stockings, urgent lips were all heightening his excitement.

Lady Clarissa struggled to control the surge of excitement she felt, as always, of being in control and at having a such an attractive you man completely captivated by her sensuality, she knew that she must break this young stallion in gently if she was to reap the full flavour of the benefits to come.

“Mark why don’t you unlace my boots so I may lie closer to you and caress you” she commanded in a firm but most alluring tone.

Mark moved from her side and, as commanded, started to unlace each boot and ease it from her calf. His hands trembled as they followed the top of the boot down to her delicate foot, the rich aroma of leather assailed his nostrils, he was more aroused than he had hitherto known was possible.

With her boots removed, Lady Clarissa cleared the roll of drawings and arranged herself on the bed. Oh she wanted him so much, to consume him and envelope him and feel his smooth young skin under her fingertips and savour the fresh smell of youth.

She took his hand and guided him to lie beside her, he somewhat hesitatingly moved toward her and initiated a kiss for the first time. Lady Clarissa responded gently, but soon her passion exerted itself and her tongue moved to explore the inside of his mouth. Mark was again surprised by yet another new sensation but after a little while responded with a tentative foray of his own tongue.

After a little while she broke this kiss and directed him to her neck and he began to nuzzle and caress her ear lobes and work his way down to her heaving bosom. As he did so she took his hand and placed it once more on her stockinged knee. Mark’s hand began a thorough survey of this new territory and soon concluded that contrary to normal expectations there were no petticoats, and that easy progress could be made from silk clad calf to smooth wold of soft warm and inviting thigh.

As his hand reached this divide she drew his face to hers and attacked his lips and mouth with a passion that surprised even her, she lifted one knee and his hand responded by travelling higher and discovering fresh delights at every stage. Her hand responded by tracing the outline of his cock through his breeches and making him groan in mid kiss.

They continued to kiss and explore, Lady Clarissa alternating between unbuttoning his shirt, caressing him through his tight breeches and running her hands over his downy chest. They had exchanged only appreciative murmurs since her boots had been removed, until she said

“Mark, you are hardly the gentleman lying here next to me with you boots still on”

Mark was a little taken aback and sat up and moved off the bed with a rather crestfallen look on his face, perhaps this had all been a big mistake and he would be punished for his impudence.

“Now take them off, together with you coat and shirt” she chided him. Mark’s heart went from abyss to summit in a single beat as he rushed to remove his boots.

Lady Clarissa could not resist a giggle as he hopped from one foot and then hither thither and almost falling over in his desire to please. He reminded her of an eager young puppy, albeit a well endowed one.

With his boots and shirt removed Mark moved back beside the bed, smiling happily at Lady Clarissa who was now sitting up loosening the laces on the front of her gown which now slipped down to revel her breast presented on the half cupped corset. She looked up at him admiring his lithe young frame and reached up to run her hands over his chest, and then she let one hand run over his stomach and with a practised flick of her wrist released the waist band of his breeches. Her other hand joined the first to released to buttons of his fly. Her hands slipped down over his hips and around to his taut backside as she eased the fawn material down.

His cock was circumcised, its head was glistening, his balls were taut and the ensemble was set in a light field of downy hair. Although it was only of average size Lady Clarissa judged it to be classically proportioned and well suited to a wide range of uses.

“Mmmm…. Mark you are a fine a specimen as I had the pleasure of seeing in some while, and of a huge size too” Lady Clarissa, knew from well before her metamorphosis to Mistress Mountshaft that cock size was of much greater import to their owners than to their users. “If I am not mistaken this specimen needs some urgent attention if you are not to be injured”

Mark could only gasp as she ran her hands over his cock, gently caressing his balls with one hand while enveloping him in a soft squeeze with the other. He could feel a rush in his balls, and as she sensed it she let him go and stood up and kissed on the cheek. Mark was in a daze as he stood by the side of bed with his breeches around his knees and his cock lewdly pointing skyward.