Coaching Mark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come now perhaps you could unhook my gown and ease my corset a little” she said taking his hand..

Mark did as he was instructed and soon the black velvet gown had fallen to the floor and he was rewarded by the sight of Clarissa’s full curvaceous bottom, accentuated by the narrow corseted waist. She murmured as he ran his hands over it and felt its soft texture. All too soon she turned around and moved back to sit on the edge of the bed again, she steady him as Mark stepped out of his breeches.

As he straightened she once again resumed her caressing of his balls while her other hand return his earlier compliment by tracing the contours of his small firm bottom.

“Ohh Lady Clarissa what have I done to be blessed with such pleasure that overloads all my senses?!”

“I think Mistress would be a more appropriate from address in the current circumstance” she replied as her hand encircled his cock and began to work up and down.

She knew it would not take very long before she could savour his creamy explosion, as she increased her speed the first jet easily travelled the short distance between them and caught her chin, the second landed on her shoulder, the third in her cleavage and subsequent issues were smothered by her hand as she milked the last drop. She was so aroused that she felt she wanted to milk and ride a regiment or more of similar young cocks.

“Now young Mark, your evening’s work has only just begun” she said as she swung her legs back onto the bed and lay back with one knee raised. Even in the dim candlelight Mark to could see the glint of his cum on her and he gazed in aware at her shaved pussy which was also glistening with moistness, as she lay there brazenly with her full breasts proud of her loosened corset and thigh bare above her knee length stockings.

“I want you survey me thoroughly and give a report of the flavours of all the hills and valleys, peaks and gorges that you encounter, starting with my lips and the creamy seed you have just given me”

They set to kissing once more for it seemed an age if not a whole ten minutes since they had last tasted each other. The more familiar flavours mixed with Mark's own cum, which both he and she found erotic and exciting for its illicitness.

Mark’s immediate need for release had been sated, albeit temporarily, though he did not yet know this. On the other hand Clarissa was more aroused than she could remember for some time, and she could not longer hold herself back, she needed her pussy filled, her clitoris rubbed then, she promised herself, she would resume her game of patient seductress and guide. The kiss served only to heighten Clarissa’s needs, she soon guided Mark’s hand to her wanton wide spread thighs. Mark’s hand quickly reprised its earlier survey and moved nearer her love portal, her pussy lips were swollen and pouting, his finger traced the curve of her outer lips before plunging into the gorge between them and releasing a torrent of juices.

Lady Clarissa trust her hips upwards, urgent and desperate for his touch and her release. They had stopped kissing now as Mark revelled in the new sensation of his fingers being enveloped by her silken pussy lips, and the erotic smell of sex that her flow of juices had released. As she continued to thrust up against his hand, she guided his head down to her breast and Mark began to suckle on the erect nipple which was still pushed up by the white corset. She pressed her other hand over his so that he was pressing down onto to her hooded clitoris as his finger continued to sluice between her pussy lips.

“Ohh make me come Mark….. make me come …. ohhh …ohhh …. suck on me harder ….ohh ….ohhh” she gasped between pants as she ground her slippery mound into his hand. She could feel her juices trickling down the crack between her buttock checks and forming a damp patch on the bed below as her bottom bounced up and down.

Then she began to feel the waves of her orgasm starting to wash over her, rushing from the centre of her loins outwards in a cascade of sensations as she ground her herself into him, her bottom gave a final thrust. She went limp with relief and release, while continuing to enjoy the presence of Mark’s fingers still moving in a gentle rhythm of their own.

Mark’s own levels of excitement were rapidly rekindled as Clarissa’s lust took hold of her and she had used him as an instrument of her pleasure. The knowledge that his finger, with some assistance, could unleash such eroticism came as a complete revelation to him. As any young man he had imagined how it would feel to make love to a woman in the course of many lonely night with his cock in his hand. Yet having only tasted the entrée, he was wondered how much better it could get when he moved to the main course. His young impressionable mind had not yet dwelt on the possibilities of the dessert, yet Clarissa was even now pondering whether to extend his lesson beyond the main course or whether to hold him over for future grooming.

As the glow of her orgasm receded Clarissa rang her fingers through his hair as Mark suckled at her breast, her hips responded to left his fingers know that they should not stop.

“Kiss me beautiful Mark” she whispered, Mark was now enrolled into yet another type of kiss, the tender kiss of the sated lovers, lingering, concerned with giving pleasure rather than needing it. For these two new lovers there was still an edge to the kiss, especially as Mark’s fingers were now slipping into the tunnel portal.

Clarissa now shifted onto her side so that they were facing each other and moved her hand down to gripped his cock which had regained its full size some considerable while ago. They continued to kiss as Mark followed the lead of Clarissa’s tongue in exploring inside his mouth and began to reciprocate.

“He is a quick learner, I wonder if all engineers are so?, I always assumed that those of an artistic bent made the best lovers, mmmmn perhaps I should widen my net beyond my coterie of artists” mused Clarissa as she caressed his taut buttocks and stroked his cock.

“Now Master Fitzpatrick, it is time you removed me from this corset, so we can attend to the further work I promised earlier this evening” purred Clarissa. She sat up and Mark removed his slippery hand from her still soaked puss and set to the task of fully unlacing her corset.

As his fingers worked on the lacing the rich aroma from his hand was overwhelming especially as he lend forward in the candlelit gloom to pick up an errant lace, as he did so he put one finger tight to his nose, the aroma hit him like speeding carriage and more than replaced the stimulus of Clarissa’s hand on his cock, he ventured an exploratory lick with the tip of his tongue, the flavour complimented the scent with its musky finish.

As Mark’s inexpert fingers fumbled with the lacing of the corset Lady Clarissa could feel a renewed tingle of excitement, for the seduction of this fresh young man was full of innocence and genuine passion. She waited patiently as the last lace was released and her corset was free, then she turned to face him cupping her breasts and offering the smooth globes, which glinted with the sweat of their shared exertions. Mark needed no further prompting to fall upon their ripe fullness and suckle each nipple to pertness and bury his face in their softness.

His unaffected enthusiasm and pleasure in each new delight swelled her self esteem and with it her labia moistened once more. She gently deflected his eager lips upward to her mouth and kissed him with undisguised fervour, her tongue reaching deep inside him swirling and exploring until they were both breathless. As they gathered their breath from her assault she guided them until they lay side by side, their naked skin pressed together in a simple embrace.

She knew she had to feel him inside her before she left him for the night and her hands moved from caressing his taut haunches to caress his cock, which throbbed with palpable intensity.

“Ohh Mark you excite me so with your caresses and kisses, stroke my cherub again” she whispered in his ear.

“My Lady, nothing would give me greater pleasure, for you puss feels sublime and smells divine”

As Mark’s fingers once again slipped between her raised and proud labia, and released a fresh flow of juices, she kissed his neck and sucked his ear lobe, murmuring “You did not mention all your senses dearest Mark, I hope one day you may taste the juices you so ably make flow from my naughty slit”.

Mark could only answer with a gurgle of anticipation as Lady Clarissa was also alternately cupping and squeezing his balls. His finger soon found its way deep inside her slick tunnel aided by Clarissa spreading thighs and thrusting pelvis.

It was no good, she could not longer fight against the desire to have a cock, his cock filling her pussy, and whilst she had been able to resist Silas’s fine specimen earlier in the day, it was different now, her ache was immediate, the cure was undeniable. She broke away from Mark’s embrace and quickly moved to straddle him, once again cupping and presenting him with her breasts. His hands moved to join hers in kneading them, she let her hands fall to her sides as Mark sat up to feast on her nipples.

Once he had renewed his acquaintance so they stood proud and erect, she gently eased him back to rest his head on the pillow. She raised herself up and took his cock, which was liberally coated with pre-cum, and guided it between her thighs, pressing it back and then letting is spring forward between her crimson lips. Mark gave ecstatic groan with each sensuous ‘slosh’, for this was as wet a pussy as he could ever hope to encounter.

The feel of his cock flicking past her cherub was exquisite, but she could torment herself no more, and a with the next grip of his cock she impaled herself in one swift movement.

Before Mark knew it he was buried to the hilt with his balls nestling against her soft smooth hairless labia. The feeling of warmth and envelopment was unlike anything in his previous experience, yet was instinctively the right and true place for his cock, just as he though the pleasure could not be improved, it moved to another level as Clarissa started to slowly ride up and down his young willowy rod.

Clarissa knew that it would not be long before they both exploded, this was not a time for considered technique, their natural passions were driving them both, her pace quickened, she took his hand and pressed their entwined fingers against her mound, thrusting forward on her upward stroke, before crashing down, the sound of lurid squelching filled the room, the aroma of unbridled passion was overwhelming

“Ohh yes….. ohh my goodness …… ohh yes, yes, yes, ….. you darling dick ….fill my wanton puss …… pump me full of your hot cream…. yes… yes… yes ….. come now… now…. now”.

Mark’s head was filled with a deafening roar of sensations, his sense of time and place were overwhelmed, his balls boiled and the head of his cock seemed almost to be severed as his spunk exploded, his eyes seemed filled with brightness.

And then suddenly the room was dark with just the sound of heart beats, as Clarissa collapsed forward and buried her head beside him on the pillow. Their breaths were laboured, speech was impossible and unnecessary for some while, as they wallowed in the pleasure of the shared release, their slick bodies tightly pressed together.

Eventually Clarissa rolled to one side, feeling rush of juices course down her thigh as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Mark was too wrapped in the wonder and awe of the moment to say or do anything beyond utter the occasional sigh. He was still not sure if he was in dream, or if he really had lost his virginity in the hands and embrace of this vision of sensuality, tenderness and beauty.

Lady Clarissa quietly gathered and replaced her discarded garments, before turning to kiss Mark tenderly on the forehead and slip out into the corridor. She had now regained her composure and reminded herself that she needed a good night’s sleep to ready herself for the rigors of the following day, Sir Jasper’s requirements were exacting and now demanded her full attention.

She allowed herself one more wistful glance at the tousled and slightly bemused young man – this had been more enjoyable than she had anticipated. She closed the door and returned to her room and Silas’ patient ministrations. A sound and satisfied night’s sleep followed.