Coach's Conquests Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDean70
MrDean70
73 Followers

"Mmmmmmmm, you don't mind, do you coach?" Bret looked at the clock. It was 4:15 a.m.

"No, not at all," he said, smiling. "Have a deadline?"

"I'm getting together with Monique Sellars before the dance. I'm helping her with makeup and stuff. We haven't talked in quite a while."

"She's a great girl," the coach said, his cock beginning to grow again thinking about Monique while Lori was giving him a blowjob. "She's cute. You're helping her with makeup? Seems she wears plenty."

"Now, don't pretend you don't notice," Lori said, taking long, slow licks at his hardening cock. "You'd probably fuck her if you could."

The coach just smiled.

"You have, haven't you?" Lori asked, and the blowjob ceased. "Tell me. Fess up. Or you don't get any more of me."

"Our secret," the coach said, manipulating Lori's mouth back to his cock. "Tell anyone and you die."

The college senior smiled and went back to sucking Bret's cock, the member now almost at full length and hard. After a bit more sucking, Lori removed Bret's cock from her mouth and moved up and kissed him. They relaxed together, talking about Monique. Lori explained how she had helped Monique get interested in cheerleading and had taught her a lot of cheers when both were younger. They were closer then, and hadn't really kept in touch. Lori thought this would be a good time to "rekindle their relationship," she said.

"Rekindle how?" the coach asked, smiling.

"Ahh, so that turns you on?" Lori asked.

"You and Monique together in a hot sex act? You'd have to be dead not be interested in that."

"I've tried that route with Monique, although not lately," Lori said, again kissing Bret. "And now you're making me horny. I'm certainly going to try again tomorrow."

"Think she'll bite?" the coach asked.

"I sure hope so," Lori replied. "I'm sure gonna try."

"If you need any help..." the coach said, smiling.

"We're going to Rusty Barr's cabin at the Gilbert Place," Lori said. "Why don't you come by?"

The coach smiled and rolled over on top of Lori, his cock easily sliding into her waiting pussy. His mouth covered hers, and in a matter of seconds, they were wildly fucking again.

MrDean70
MrDean70
73 Followers
12